I officially quit shoryuken

Comments

• CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 976
    edited March 18
    I went to Arby's for the first time in years.

Those fish flatbreads were wet af.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic BOTW then Mass Effect = sfv is dead in march Joined: Posts: 5,067
    getting away from fast food was one of the best decisions I've made in my life.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,410
    Fuck that
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Your life ends here Joined: Posts: 15,836
    You can take your ass out of Shoryuken but you can't take the Shoryuken out of your ass you little bitch.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster HUMANZ Joined: Posts: 7,978
    Preppy wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »
    So we're doing a thing tonight with homemade pasta sauce: tons of cherry tomatoes in olive oil cooked in a pan with basil, and smashed cloves of garlic until they break down and turn into sauce. Also tossed in some red pepper flakes. Pretty good! Having bucatini with it...imagine a hollow beefaroni noodle that's a foot long and that's basically what bucatini is.

On a completely unrelated note, I received a notification that I am a "Level 5 OG". Must be a new thing from a recent SRK upgrade.

I still don't understand why some people have stars, and others have a green rep bar wannabe.
    Because I was tinkering around and this was the last place I stopped. I can make it be whatever we want.

I'd probably prefer not to be as super-granular as the old Galaga flags system was, but even that would work.

I actually was contemplating having a hybrid system wherein people could choose Galaga or Rep, but that seemed like a pain in the ass for people.

i worked hard for my galaga ships. i want them back.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

• R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 19
    [/quote]

Wasn't it the Prince of Masturbation or some shit?[/quote]

Don't remember what contest it was, I just remember he made a random thread announcing a contest and for whatever reason I opted in. That was back when SRK was blue with tiny white font....ah the good ol' days. Insaniac was super obsessed with LS1 F body cars back then and yes he was all about underage girls. It's weird now but back then we were all like, "meh, whatever, to each their own" when he posted about it.

Oh shit look at me not knowing how to properly snip and quote. ooooooops! Not fixing it, don't give a phuk.
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,524
    Pertho wrote: »
    5 guys is overrated just like @COAL

Does that mean 5 Guys makes fun of people with disabilities too?

I officially quit 5 guys
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: http://twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,134
    In and Out Burger is the best. Their fries and their burgers can't be beat. We used to have a Buns & Burgers, but they shut down
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,524
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    In and Out Burger is the best. Their fries and their burgers can't be beat. We used to have a Buns & Burgers, but they shut down

No. The burgers are about as good as Steak N Shake, which then puts in a battle between Gimmicks vs. Solid Options. Options always win.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: http://twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 708
    I don't know what changed since the last time I went there, but SmashBurger was goddamn amazing this time around. Like, everything from buns to toppings to how the burger itself tasted was perfect.
  • shotoreplicantshotoreplicant NO. 3 Joined: Posts: 49
    so SORRY ..
    Sim Wit Sin.
  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,080
    Y'all ever heard of The Burger's Priest? They are pretty godlike.
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,535
    Smash burger is decent. I usually get the Twin Cities minus the onion. Gotta try their Colorado burger or whatever its called. Sweet potato fries is good too.
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,013
    getting away from fast food was one of the best decisions I've made in my life.

Truly.

After dropping fast food, one day I made a very stupid decision and went to a Burger King after Judo.
    Bad idea. Didn't get the nutrition I needed. Felt all greasy.

Gross.
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    Pertho wrote: »
    5 guys is overrated just like @COAL

Does that mean 5 Guys makes fun of people with disabilities too?

I officially quit 5 guys

67328691.jpg
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'd rather just make my own burger. I don't eat my burgers normal though. Instead of a bun I use lettuce.

The last time I had mcds I had breakfast - two sausage mcmuffins with egg and two hashbrowns. Upset my stomach like a mofo and made me feel just kinda blah. Same with the last time I had taco truck.
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 7,277
    You guys have fish and chip shops yeah? Like family businesses usually ran by Greeks? Good burgers.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 19,780
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    In and Out burgers are garbage they are up their with White Castle and Burger King.

Never pay double the retail price
  • rukawa_kaederukawa_kaede ({「決最終戦奥義」}) Joined: Posts: 3,298
    Jack in the box rules too bad we don't have any here on IL, back in cali it was my go to joint of fast food, the meat is what makes it so good is so tasty unlike burger King dried patties and McDonald's kids meals.
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 685
    In n Out is fucking scourge that need s to be burned from the earth and any scripture pertaining to it destroyed so the mistake cannot repeat itself.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,155
    In n out isnt bad, but its not as hype as people claim to be. Local ghetto burgers are as good if not better for same and you get more.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
    Jack in the box rules too bad we don't have any here on IL, back in cali it was my go to joint of fast food, the meat is what makes it so good is so tasty unlike burger King dried patties and McDonald's kids meals.

In the 70s there was Jack in The Box locations on the East Coast, but they got closed down by the health dept for using horse meat
  • R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'll throw my nomination out there for Whataburger. Haven't had a bad meal from them. I usually get the grilled patty melt and fries with spicy ketchup. One of their meals keeps you full until dinner.
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,017
    So White Castle isn't that good? Food Paradise told me they were so good, WC appeared on Wayne's World!!

"Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic BOTW then Mass Effect = sfv is dead in march Joined: Posts: 5,067
    schwing
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • GraphicGraphic Waifu Fighter V Joined: Posts: 613
    Has anyone had burgers at Buffalo Wild Wings? A friend of mine gave me a gift card and I have never been there, most people I talk to regret going there.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 19,691
    The Wings are decent..dunno about the burgers.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    The Wings are decent..dunno about the burgers.
    Burgers are okay for what you paid for, nothing amazing.
    Their one limited time burger that they had last time I was there a week ago is really good. It had a mozzarella cheese patty in addition to the burger.
    Graphic wrote: »
    Has anyone had burgers at Buffalo Wild Wings? A friend of mine gave me a gift card and I have never been there, most people I talk to regret going there.
    Buffalo wild wings strength is in their chicken and sometimes their specials. There two hottest wing sauces are not for the inexperienced.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,163 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lol what timing. I have a buffalo wild wings gift card from xmas and I feel like using this weekend.

@crotchpuncha and @Darksakul, what wing flavors did you think were the best?
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    lol what timing. I have a buffalo wild wings gift card from xmas and I feel like using this weekend.

@crotchpuncha and @Darksakul, what wing flavors did you think were the best?

All their sauces are ranked by heat.
    I liked Asian Zing and Jerk. Hot but not so hot for me where I can't enjoy them.

If you aren't sure get wings ordered in batches of 5 for each sauce you want to try.
    You can also ask for sauce to be on the side.
    If your uncertain they often give you a sample of the sauce to try.

Their Traditional (Bone In) Wings and Boneless are good, but avoid their thighs
    Tuesdays has a special on Traditional Wings while Thursday has specials on Boneless.
    Both are 50% of the Menu price.

• ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 708
    Buffalo Wild Wings' spicy garlic sauce is good too. They also have a decent pulled pork sandwich, but if you do that, get one of the tamer sauces. The sauce comes out ten times stronger when it's not on a wing.
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,535
    Buffalo Wild Wings uses bone marrow in their wing sauce according to an employee
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 685
    Marrow is good for you
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 34,391 mod
    Bone marrow is delicious. We actually fight over that whenever we make osso buco.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

BBQ wrote: »
    Buffalo Wild Wings uses bone marrow in their wing sauce according to an employee

I don't see the issue in that. Bone marrow is full of nutrients, if you ever made home made soup from scratch you are basically leaching the flavor and nutrients from bone marrow.
    People used to fight over who gets to eat the marrow from the bones in a big meal.
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 7,996
    We have a grocery store chain up here called Safeway. They have this thing called the "Wing Bar" that is a game changer. They got buffalo, salt and vinegar, spicy, and buffalo-ranch (lol). Them shits is like $7 a pound, but they are flames. I don't even fuck with wings heavy like that cuz them shits is too much work for very little meat, but for these I roll up my sleeves and do work. The funny thing is that these things aren't sauced, they just come flavored like that. I don't know what ungodly science they do to prep these things but they taste delicious.

We have a grocery store chain up here called Safeway. They have this thing called the "Wing Bar" that is a game changer. They got buffalo, salt and vinegar, spicy, and buffalo-ranch (lol). Them shits is like $7 a pound, but they are flames. I don't even fuck with wings heavy like that cuz them shits is too much work for very little meat, but for these I roll up my sleeves and do work. The funny thing is that these things aren't sauced, they just come flavored like that. I don't know what ungodly science they do to prep these things but they taste delicious.

Fuck Safeway, Safeway near me has gone down hill now for years.
    Wegmans food is the Bomb, Wegmans actually employee chefs in their prepared food sections.
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 10,806
    We got a Wegmans up here now, I think now that I no longer work in retail I should check them out.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

Bious wrote: »
    We got a Wegmans up here now, I think now that I no longer work in retail I should check them out.

Beware their stores are huge, 20+ isles, each isle is divided into A and B how long they are
    Many Wegmans has a full Restaurant inside the store, plus a Sub and Pizza shops, Sushi area ect.
  • NickRocksNickRocks or whatever Joined: Posts: 22,088
    chocolate milk? how fkn old are u losers
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    NickRocks wrote: »
    chocolate milk? how fkn old are u losers

Mmm_48460a_2315549.jpg

I am 36 and I love Chocolate Milk.
    edited March 22
    Darksakul wrote: »

Wegmans food is the Bomb, Wegmans actually employee chefs in their prepared food sections.

I can confirm. Wegmans is the best. Whole foods and all that dont compare. Plus it has the same brands but cheaper. Their prepared food is no joke. Are they upstate NY and Northeast PA only? I've never seen them anywhere else.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
    edited March 22
    Darksakul wrote: »

I can confirm. Wegmans is the best. Whole foods and all that dont compare. Plus it has the same brands but cheaper. Their prepared food is no joke. Are they upstate NY and Northeast PA only? I've never seen them anywhere else.

They go as far south as Virginia, and they have North Carolina stores planed in the future. I like in Maryland and there 2 Wegmans stores with in driving distance of me.

Oh yeah Wegmans got #2 on Forbes 100 Best Companies to work for.
    Google got the top spot.

http://beta.fortune.com/best-companies/