KOF XIV General Discussion - KOF XIV: Special Anniversary Edition out in the Americas

1548549551553554614

Comments

  • ChaudBlazeChaudBlaze The C is for Chaud Joined: Posts: 469
    I used to have a thing for not playing female characters until I met Karin (SFa3),Juri, Maki, and my constant re-appreciation of Chun-Li.
  • BootyWarriorBootyWarrior One of the few people to play KOF on this site. Joined: Posts: 292
    They had Adelheild designed along with his panther since KOF '99, I wonder if he was going to be In NESTS Saga just as Whip was going to be in KOF '96 but Leona fit better with the Orochi setting. He missed on XIII due to time constraints and doing another batch of +1500 sprites is a killer.



    At least his themes were consistently good...he only has 2 tho.
    KOFXIV: Iori/Ryo/Kim
    Characters on the side: Kyo, K', Yuri Kensou, Shun'ei, Maxima, Mature, Whip.
    NGBC: Mr Karate/Iori
    KOFXI: Ryo/Iori/K'
    SSVS: Genjuro, Haohmaru, Nakoruru, Mizuki, Rera, Yoshitora.
    Alarm wrote: »
    I also listen to the 2001 OST daily.
  • NiiobuNiiobu Arcana Blart 3: LOVE MALL!!!!! Joined: Posts: 1,033
    Posting the arranged version of XI's soundtrack should be a crime
    Freeobu
  • BzChoyBzChoy Only the finest poverty shit. Joined: Posts: 443
    Laban wrote: »
    i play top tier characters cuz im over compensating for how bottom tier i am irl ;_; DDDDDD:
    It's funny because you can pick a top tier team that happens to only have le female characters. Are those persons weird? For only picking waifus or top tiers?
    My main: the most lame, cheesy, trollish character in your favorite game.

    Yeah, apparently people do play Advanced V.G. 2, well Japs do. Check it out, the grandaunt or some shit of anime games: Advanced V.G. 2 - JPN Competitive Matches
  • XhominidXhominid Knight of Dizzy Joined: Posts: 529
    ChaudBlaze wrote: »
    I used to have a thing for not playing female characters until I met Karin (SFa3),Juri, Maki, and my constant re-appreciation of Chun-Li.

    Karin, Mika and Juri are the girls I like the most in SF.

    And funny enough again for the Rock Howard thing, I didn't really care for Guilty Gear until I saw...the girl that's obviously in my avatar. I simply had to know what she was, why she was so diminutive and what was her deal overall. Simply wondering what makes Dizzy tick and where the series would take her turn into an obsession with the story and the other characters itself.

    You have Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske, Slayer, Axl Low, Baiken and all the interesting shit Daisuke put in that was a combo of what he loved and the utter batshit insanity that he has in his head(freaking SIGN had Sol carrying around what is essentially a Black Hole...in his FIST and there was always this kind of crazy shit in past games).
    There have been plenty of other games and titles that have character who singlehandedly can get people to buy a game because of how interesting they are in any given area(2B, Bayonetta, Ryu Hayabusa, etc.) so don't blow people off immediately if they chose to buy a game simply based on a single character. That may very well evolve them into actual players because that may very well be their appetizer into the main course of that game(Hell, I'm a massive DOA fan. Why am I such a huge fan? Was it because of the tits? No surprisingly, it was because of the stages and how expansive they was compared to other fighting games I played. I pretty much grown accustomed to tits due to Mai in Fatal Fury Special and Orchid from Killer Instinct...yeah I was one of those kids lol.)
  • SAB-CASAB-CA Not the Super Argentine Backbreaker! Joined: Posts: 1,106
    I'd have rather seen Adel than Rock in this DLC. We have a Howard in game, but no Bernstein. He would have filled the same "Blonde pretty-boy who uses his dads moves, with a personality twist!" as Rock, and could bring Rose into gameplay / Victory Poses with him as a unique twist that could set him apart from being a straight "inspired clone".

    I really do hope Rock brings new, lasting attention to the game. Because otherwise, he's one of those characters that either works better as a crossover item to other games, or as the awesomely evolved focal point to a Garou 2.

    I feel like Rock is a character that proves SNK is awesome to fans of other games, rather than pulls fans to play him himself, y'know? I think he could push SFV fans to try out KoF if he was part of the SFV season, but will he get them to buy KoF, and him as additional DLC? Guess we'll see! Hope the YouTube views for his showcase video far eclipse the other characters, as an early sign that he's as big a deal as some think.
    My World!: sabworks.com - cafepress.com/sabfan - sab-ca.deviantart.com
    Current Goal: KI3 - Thunder / Aganos / Kan Ra?! Hisako? ARIA?! -- KoF XIV: Team "Leona, Maxima, and some old dude!" Will return![/i]
    SFV - Karin, Sim, and Mika.
  • ChaudBlazeChaudBlaze The C is for Chaud Joined: Posts: 469
    Lmao feint burning knuckles into runs and crack shoots into air reppukens????
  • Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 1,188
    d3v wrote: »

    I don't know what your issue is but you seemingly have an issue with direct quoting. It's ok i'll let it slide this time.
    You are in no position to let anything slide.

    And that post was a subtle reminder that no, that kind of inflammatory "bla bla bla you only pick girl characters, you're weird bla bla bla" isn't exactly cool. But apparently it was too subtle for you. So let me put it this way, you do that again and you just might get a one way ticket to Ban City.

    If you're that petty, don't just talk about it be about it. Didn't know this site was filled with so many beta cucks.
    Liberalism is a mental disease.
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,294
    Well there are always other places for you with many Trump supporters that can share your view on what a real man should be like and who he can main.
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,155
    absolutely nothing.
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    Well if there is more I want Gato. Please don't have an aneurism.

    Lobby for a proper Garou sequel. There's nothing wrong with that.

    lol all that butthurt and salt. oro is a waste of space. yang is just a yun clone. Jhun is just another kicker with generic personality, and shingo is a loser. biased Rock hater is biased, attacking Rock fans, and saying most Rock fans are douchebags? lol what a hypocrite calling others keyboard warriors when that very post is what a keyboard warrior would bring here, as if anyone cares.

    and fans of any character would leap in their defense. People could trash and nitpick Terry, Ryu, and Kasumi and their fans would naturally defend them. nothing wrong with that.


    if there is anything worse than douchebag fanatics of a character, it's the self righteous "antifans" that just hate and are blind to their own bias and jealousy, towards the fact the character's fans got what they want

    Were you trying to be ironic here? Not only are you bringing up fighters from a non related universe you were completely off about them.

    you quoting me? you might want to double check your shit son. I am not the idiot who demonizes people for being fans of characters. I was the mother fucker who laughed at him. Not sure where you're coming from when you say I'm that i'm trying to be ironic... Yes, Gato was introduced in Garou but he's also in 2003 and XI. Completely off non related? Check yourself you sound like a fucking retard.

    Relax tough guy. I answered your post first and then quoted someone else without the username. If you saw that it wasn't your post correct me instead of trying to act like a beleaguered public school teacher.

    Capiche?

    Precisely what I did, you might want to go to a public school teacher
    d3v wrote: »

    I don't know what your issue is but you seemingly have an issue with direct quoting. It's ok i'll let it slide this time.
    You are in no position to let anything slide.

    And that post was a subtle reminder that no, that kind of inflammatory "bla bla bla you only pick girl characters, you're weird bla bla bla" isn't exactly cool. But apparently it was too subtle for you. So let me put it this way, you do that again and you just might get a one way ticket to Ban City.

    If you're that petty, don't just talk about it be about it. Didn't know this site was filled with so many beta cucks.

    The more you post the more I realize you're a fucking joke. So now people are Beta cucks because they like using female characters? Somebody ban this dumbass.

    -Doesn't know how to use a forum (posting back to back quoting the wrong person)
    -Attacking people for being homosexual (see the sfv story thread and the cracks he makes at daemos)
    -Attacking people for character preferences.
    -Egging @d3v on to ban.

    smh.
  • AceKombatAceKombat (́◕◞౪◟◕‵) ”WINNERS DON’T USE ALMIGHTY.” Joined: Posts: 2,070
    edited March 28
    DiasFox wrote: »
    Why is it weird to play female characters? Care to explain?

    According to Dr. Subzero (in whatever podcast it was), he felt that players picked female characters just so they can be like them and relate to their characteristics (if completely off, something along those lines).

    Of course, this is the great Rockefeller we are talking about ke2jRtK.png. Based on that impenetrable theory, my choice of using Kula would mean that I play Kula for loli-like purposes (that has cool ice powers and dumb 5B/2B).

    (RIP one of the most insightful podcasts in FGC history)
    With all the hope combined... there can be a chance in SFV that Ken can, one day, walk again. #TeamWheelchair
    If interested in SFEX2+ matchmaking: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SFEX2P
    CFN: AceKombat Steam: xAceKombatx
  • ursulaursula Joined: Posts: 135
    You have no idea the pleasure you get from winning against Iori-Gato-Oswald in XI using Momoko-Athena-Whip...
  • Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 1,188
    edited March 28
    If you're strictly playing as female characters across multiple games that is weird. Don't argue with me on this...it goes beyond preference and crosses over into projecting...or compensating.
    d3v wrote: »
    You know what's weird, posting multiple times in a row. Especially since you can just edit your existing post by hitting the gear button on the top right of the post (and no, calling people weird just because they prefer one thing or another isn't exactly an okay thing to do).

    ?

    I don't know what your issue is but you seemingly have an issue with direct quoting. It's ok i'll let it slide this time.

    You are not making any sense. There are no written rules against playing female characters exclusively. There are no rules against playing a specific character unless they are banned in a tournament. Also, playing a character type exclusively does not have to mean anything. "Stop liking what I don't like" is also not a legitimate argument or excuse for thinking this way either. Last, who exactly are you to tell @d3v (a mod) if 'you'll let something slide?' He isn't doing anything wrong. What exactly did you come to this thread for, other than to cause problems because of your insecurities towards others who play specific character-types among other things?

    I said nothing about written rules, this started out with me halfway joking about Zarina, then when I found out the poster directly quoting me had a few of the ladies as mains in SF5 I wasn't exactly thrilled with that's what I answered back with. Secondly I know d3v is a mod and apparently one that can't recognize or take a joke but passively addressing me didn't sit well with me. So let's review:

    This started out as a joke, the mod didn't think my opinion which was obviously lighthearted at first was funny and you telling me to leave because I'm causing problems is just too much. *boo-hoo*.
    Norieaga wrote: »
    If you're strictly playing as female characters across multiple games that is weird. Don't argue with me on this...it goes beyond preference and crosses over into projecting...or compensating.
    Bruh, who gives a shit? Why are you psycho-analyzing something that has no relevance and therefore giving it much more meaning than it needs? Capcom makes these characters on purpose because they WANT them to appeal to the average gamer in all ways (yes, even sexually). And if you think THAT'S weird and fucked up, you clearly have no clue what kind of actually fucked up perversions people are capable of having. Using your logic, does this mean I secretly want a dick up my ass because I generally play male characters??? Does that mean you want penis, too?? What are YOU over-compensating for??

    Signed,
    A guy who rarely plays female characters in fighting games.

    I have no such insecurities but as I have pointed out, it becomes a trend if it's across multiple games. Nothing wrong with it until it looks like you can't hack it without having a specific archetype in the games. I would have said the same thing if someone only played the crossovers involving Capcom and continuously just ran a team of Capcom characters. Rest assured this isn't anything that keeps me up at night. Thanks Pedo Bear Akuma.


    Xhominid wrote: »
    If you're strictly playing as female characters across multiple games that is weird. Don't argue with me on this...it goes beyond preference and crosses over into projecting...or compensating.

    Wow...that's honestly a real dick move there to criticize someone for only playing a specific gender in video games...do you do this same thing for females that only play male characters? Or Males that play only male characters and vice versa for females?

    I also only play most females for preference and for the fact they fit my style the best(I like K' as a character but I connect with Kula more for her childish antics, I'm interested as hell into Kim Kaphwan and played him as a child because he was the only one I knew how to do a move with, but I ended up liking Mai Shiranui just as much. I ALWAYS wanted Angel to make a return and in this game when I finally decide to go all in, I'll use either Angel/Luong/Mai or Kula/Luong/Mai, and mix and match depending on my preference).

    Quit being judgmental and thinking that you are on some high horse because simply put, you aren't.

    As a matter of fact I do also criticize or atleast look at people like they have two heads when they say they won't play Skull Girls or DoA for similar reasons. Is that ok with you? I don't want to raise your blood pressure more than it already has. My opinion isn't indicative of someone being on higher standing but something that I have noticed and spoke on it. The poster I was actually conversing with didn't take it as far as you and the subsequent posters did thinking it was an all out assault on their character. I know people are going to play who they want based on various reasons I just think it's weird when that happens in more than just a handful of games. I'm allowed to have that opinion. Also are you the same poster on Gfaqs?
    mykka wrote: »
    Well there are always other places for you with many Trump supporters that can share your view on what a real man should be like and who he can main.

    It's not about that, I damn sure didn't support Trump...are you one of those people who needed a day off from school/work because your nightmare became a reality? Please answer truthfully as that would explain so much.
    Hadoking wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »

    I don't know what your issue is but you seemingly have an issue with direct quoting. It's ok i'll let it slide this time.
    You are in no position to let anything slide.

    And that post was a subtle reminder that no, that kind of inflammatory "bla bla bla you only pick girl characters, you're weird bla bla bla" isn't exactly cool. But apparently it was too subtle for you. So let me put it this way, you do that again and you just might get a one way ticket to Ban City.

    If you're that petty, don't just talk about it be about it. Didn't know this site was filled with so many beta cucks.

    Ironical how you can still call someone else "petty" in this situation. You essentially said something that didnt really have any significance to discussion (in a triplr post , mind you) , didnt even choose to move on but instead decided to whine about how everyone else on the thread is too sensitive( which doesnt really apply since most people cared more about how your logic didnt makr sense than if who you said it to cared).

    [ Also, an Anbu profile pic? Wow, I bet you're one of those autistic weeb losers ]

    And your AV good sir indicates that you're winning at what game exactly? It's a variation in color and expression that many people on this site already use. Let's not go there chief. My opinion didn't make sense because it was loosely based on a joke that stemmed from Zarina never gracing another KoF game again. Someone who mains female characters taking umberage with that sentiment is what started this off. If you can't understand that much just tell me so that your posts can be skipped over.
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    absolutely nothing.
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    Well if there is more I want Gato. Please don't have an aneurism.

    Lobby for a proper Garou sequel. There's nothing wrong with that.

    lol all that butthurt and salt. oro is a waste of space. yang is just a yun clone. Jhun is just another kicker with generic personality, and shingo is a loser. biased Rock hater is biased, attacking Rock fans, and saying most Rock fans are douchebags? lol what a hypocrite calling others keyboard warriors when that very post is what a keyboard warrior would bring here, as if anyone cares.

    and fans of any character would leap in their defense. People could trash and nitpick Terry, Ryu, and Kasumi and their fans would naturally defend them. nothing wrong with that.


    if there is anything worse than douchebag fanatics of a character, it's the self righteous "antifans" that just hate and are blind to their own bias and jealousy, towards the fact the character's fans got what they want

    Were you trying to be ironic here? Not only are you bringing up fighters from a non related universe you were completely off about them.

    you quoting me? you might want to double check your shit son. I am not the idiot who demonizes people for being fans of characters. I was the mother fucker who laughed at him. Not sure where you're coming from when you say I'm that i'm trying to be ironic... Yes, Gato was introduced in Garou but he's also in 2003 and XI. Completely off non related? Check yourself you sound like a fucking retard.

    Relax tough guy. I answered your post first and then quoted someone else without the username. If you saw that it wasn't your post correct me instead of trying to act like a beleaguered public school teacher.

    Capiche?

    Precisely what I did, you might want to go to a public school teacher
    d3v wrote: »

    I don't know what your issue is but you seemingly have an issue with direct quoting. It's ok i'll let it slide this time.
    You are in no position to let anything slide.

    And that post was a subtle reminder that no, that kind of inflammatory "bla bla bla you only pick girl characters, you're weird bla bla bla" isn't exactly cool. But apparently it was too subtle for you. So let me put it this way, you do that again and you just might get a one way ticket to Ban City.

    If you're that petty, don't just talk about it be about it. Didn't know this site was filled with so many beta cucks.

    The more you post the more I realize you're a fucking joke. So now people are Beta cucks because they like using female characters? Somebody ban this dumbass.

    -Doesn't know how to use a forum (posting back to back quoting the wrong person)
    -Attacking people for being homosexual (see the sfv story thread and the cracks he makes at daemos)
    -Attacking people for character preferences.
    -Egging @d3v on to ban.

    smh.

    Says the guy who doesn't realize what he posted. This is absolutely rich, I can go back and edit the post that didn't include the other posters name. You would have to go back in time to learn how to read properly. I already acknowledged that I didn't quote the proper poster by including the screen name. You still haven't acknowledged that you don't know what posts are yours and which aren't. Which evidently made you act out like a mistake could never be made in your presence.

    Your bulleted points are bogus, but by all means continue shaking your head, it's not like that's the reason you have the comprehension level of a toddler or anything.

    Liberalism is a mental disease.
  • AceKombatAceKombat (́◕◞౪◟◕‵) ”WINNERS DON’T USE ALMIGHTY.” Joined: Posts: 2,070
    Laban wrote: »
    but what if i only played female character AND i was the one stealing ladies and making other men as cuckolds????

    Female likes a man that uses a female character = Profit!
    With all the hope combined... there can be a chance in SFV that Ken can, one day, walk again. #TeamWheelchair
    If interested in SFEX2+ matchmaking: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SFEX2P
    CFN: AceKombat Steam: xAceKombatx
  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,155
    There's one thing I can comprehend.

    BAN HAMMER
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero It's time for Halloween. Where dem succubus functions? Joined: Posts: 3,140
    d3v wrote: »

    I don't know what your issue is but you seemingly have an issue with direct quoting. It's ok i'll let it slide this time.
    You are in no position to let anything slide.

    And that post was a subtle reminder that no, that kind of inflammatory "bla bla bla you only pick girl characters, you're weird bla bla bla" isn't exactly cool. But apparently it was too subtle for you. So let me put it this way, you do that again and you just might get a one way ticket to Ban City.

    If you're that petty, don't just talk about it be about it. Didn't know this site was filled with so many beta cucks.

    Calls other people petty but then goes around acting like a dingbat because someone plays female characters. I am trying to figure why you care so much about what characters other people play and the reasons behind them.
    Then you practically call other people names and personally insult them like you are some kind of schoolyard bully with severe issues.
    But, wait a minute.
    If you're strictly playing as female characters across multiple games that is weird. Don't argue with me on this...it goes beyond preference and crosses over into projecting...or compensating.
    d3v wrote: »
    You know what's weird, posting multiple times in a row. Especially since you can just edit your existing post by hitting the gear button on the top right of the post (and no, calling people weird just because they prefer one thing or another isn't exactly an okay thing to do).

    ?

    I don't know what your issue is but you seemingly have an issue with direct quoting. It's ok i'll let it slide this time.

    You are not making any sense. There are no written rules against playing female characters exclusively. There are no rules against playing a specific character unless they are banned in a tournament. Also, playing a character type exclusively does not have to mean anything. "Stop liking what I don't like" is also not a legitimate argument or excuse for thinking this way either. Last, who exactly are you to tell @d3v (a mod) if 'you'll let something slide?' He isn't doing anything wrong. What exactly did you come to this thread for, other than to cause problems because of your insecurities towards others who play specific character-types among other things?

    I said nothing about written rules, this started out with me halfway joking about Zarina, then when I found out the poster directly quoting me had a few of the ladies as mains in SF5 I wasn't exactly thrilled with that's what I answered back with. Secondly I know d3v is a mod and apparently one that can't recognize or take a joke but passively addressing me didn't sit well with me. So let's review:

    This started out as a joke, the mod didn't think my opinion which was obviously lighthearted at first was funny and you telling me to leave because I'm causing problems is just too much. *boo-hoo*.
    Norieaga wrote: »
    If you're strictly playing as female characters across multiple games that is weird. Don't argue with me on this...it goes beyond preference and crosses over into projecting...or compensating.
    Bruh, who gives a shit? Why are you psycho-analyzing something that has no relevance and therefore giving it much more meaning than it needs? Capcom makes these characters on purpose because they WANT them to appeal to the average gamer in all ways (yes, even sexually). And if you think THAT'S weird and fucked up, you clearly have no clue what kind of actually fucked up perversions people are capable of having. Using your logic, does this mean I secretly want a dick up my ass because I generally play male characters??? Does that mean you want penis, too?? What are YOU over-compensating for??

    Signed,
    A guy who rarely plays female characters in fighting games.

    I have no such insecurities but as I have pointed out, it becomes a trend if it's across multiple games. Nothing wrong with it until it looks like you can't hack it without having a specific archetype in the games. I would have said the same thing if someone only played the crossovers involving Capcom and continuously just ran a team of Capcom characters. Rest assured this isn't anything that keeps me up at night. Thanks Pedo Bear Akuma.


    Xhominid wrote: »
    If you're strictly playing as female characters across multiple games that is weird. Don't argue with me on this...it goes beyond preference and crosses over into projecting...or compensating.

    Wow...that's honestly a real dick move there to criticize someone for only playing a specific gender in video games...do you do this same thing for females that only play male characters? Or Males that play only male characters and vice versa for females?

    I also only play most females for preference and for the fact they fit my style the best(I like K' as a character but I connect with Kula more for her childish antics, I'm interested as hell into Kim Kaphwan and played him as a child because he was the only one I knew how to do a move with, but I ended up liking Mai Shiranui just as much. I ALWAYS wanted Angel to make a return and in this game when I finally decide to go all in, I'll use either Angel/Luong/Mai or Kula/Luong/Mai, and mix and match depending on my preference).

    Quit being judgmental and thinking that you are on some high horse because simply put, you aren't.

    As a matter of fact I do also criticize or atleast look at people like they have two heads when they say they won't play Skull Girls or DoA for similar reasons. Is that ok with you? I don't want to raise your blood pressure more than it already has. My opinion isn't indicative of someone being on higher standing but something that I have noticed and spoke on it. The poster I was actually conversing with didn't take it as far as you and the subsequent posters did thinking it was an all out assault on their character. I know people are going to play who they want based on various reasons I just think it's weird when that happens in more than just a handful of games. I'm allowed to have that opinion. Also are you the same poster on Gfaqs?
    mykka wrote: »
    Well there are always other places for you with many Trump supporters that can share your view on what a real man should be like and who he can main.

    It's not about that, I damn sure didn't support Trump...are you one of those people who needed a day off from school/work because your nightmare became a reality? Please answer truthfully as that would explain so much.
    Hadoking wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »

    I don't know what your issue is but you seemingly have an issue with direct quoting. It's ok i'll let it slide this time.
    You are in no position to let anything slide.

    And that post was a subtle reminder that no, that kind of inflammatory "bla bla bla you only pick girl characters, you're weird bla bla bla" isn't exactly cool. But apparently it was too subtle for you. So let me put it this way, you do that again and you just might get a one way ticket to Ban City.

    If you're that petty, don't just talk about it be about it. Didn't know this site was filled with so many beta cucks.

    Ironical how you can still call someone else "petty" in this situation. You essentially said something that didnt really have any significance to discussion (in a triplr post , mind you) , didnt even choose to move on but instead decided to whine about how everyone else on the thread is too sensitive( which doesnt really apply since most people cared more about how your logic didnt makr sense than if who you said it to cared).

    [ Also, an Anbu profile pic? Wow, I bet you're one of those autistic weeb losers ]

    And your AV good sir indicates that you're winning at what game exactly? It's a variation in color and expression that many people on this site already use. Let's not go there chief. My opinion didn't make sense because it was loosely based on a joke that stemmed from Zarina never gracing another KoF game again. Someone who mains female characters taking umberage with that sentiment is what started this off. If you can't understand that much just tell me so that your posts can be skipped over.
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    absolutely nothing.
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    Well if there is more I want Gato. Please don't have an aneurism.

    Lobby for a proper Garou sequel. There's nothing wrong with that.

    lol all that butthurt and salt. oro is a waste of space. yang is just a yun clone. Jhun is just another kicker with generic personality, and shingo is a loser. biased Rock hater is biased, attacking Rock fans, and saying most Rock fans are douchebags? lol what a hypocrite calling others keyboard warriors when that very post is what a keyboard warrior would bring here, as if anyone cares.

    and fans of any character would leap in their defense. People could trash and nitpick Terry, Ryu, and Kasumi and their fans would naturally defend them. nothing wrong with that.


    if there is anything worse than douchebag fanatics of a character, it's the self righteous "antifans" that just hate and are blind to their own bias and jealousy, towards the fact the character's fans got what they want

    Were you trying to be ironic here? Not only are you bringing up fighters from a non related universe you were completely off about them.

    you quoting me? you might want to double check your shit son. I am not the idiot who demonizes people for being fans of characters. I was the mother fucker who laughed at him. Not sure where you're coming from when you say I'm that i'm trying to be ironic... Yes, Gato was introduced in Garou but he's also in 2003 and XI. Completely off non related? Check yourself you sound like a fucking retard.

    Relax tough guy. I answered your post first and then quoted someone else without the username. If you saw that it wasn't your post correct me instead of trying to act like a beleaguered public school teacher.

    Capiche?

    Precisely what I did, you might want to go to a public school teacher
    d3v wrote: »

    I don't know what your issue is but you seemingly have an issue with direct quoting. It's ok i'll let it slide this time.
    You are in no position to let anything slide.

    And that post was a subtle reminder that no, that kind of inflammatory "bla bla bla you only pick girl characters, you're weird bla bla bla" isn't exactly cool. But apparently it was too subtle for you. So let me put it this way, you do that again and you just might get a one way ticket to Ban City.

    If you're that petty, don't just talk about it be about it. Didn't know this site was filled with so many beta cucks.

    The more you post the more I realize you're a fucking joke. So now people are Beta cucks because they like using female characters? Somebody ban this dumbass.

    -Doesn't know how to use a forum (posting back to back quoting the wrong person)
    -Attacking people for being homosexual (see the sfv story thread and the cracks he makes at daemos)
    -Attacking people for character preferences.
    -Egging @d3v on to ban.

    smh.

    Says the guy who doesn't realize what he posted. This is absolutely rich, I can go back and edit the post that didn't include the other posters name. You would have to go back in time to learn how to read properly. I already acknowledged that I didn't quote the proper poster by including the screen name. You still haven't acknowledged that you don't know what posts are yours and which aren't. Which evidently made you act out like a mistake could never be made in your presence.

    Your bulleted points are bogus, but by all means continue shaking your head, it's not like that's the reason you have the comprehension level of a toddler or anything.

    Look at this shit! You are practically blowing a fuse on everyone here and you have the nerve to call others petty You contradicted yourself several times here. You see absolutely nothing wrong with this? Look at these posts you made! And, you are typing all of this despite everyone else calling you out on your fucked up notions. If you actually have a problem with players using females in fighting games, it would be amazing to see how you act at an actual tournament or event around others with this kind of mentality. Players will utilize any character they choose, whether you like it or not. It not in your control and trying to bully others for it ir making lame ass jokes about it is not going to change anyone's approach. This is not the first time you pulled something like either. You started acting a little too silly on the SFV Story forum as well and now here you are trying to stir up trouble.

    ... Also, I believe that KOFXIV is the topic of discussion. Talking about KOFXIV and concepts surrounding it is a lot more entertaining than talking about your personal insecurities. Trust me on this.
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV: Kyo / Luong / Mai [Beni, MuiMui, Whip, Geese, Shun, Leona, Terry]
    DOA5LR: Nyotengu [Mai]
    Tekken 7: Jin [Xiaoyu, Eliza, M. Raven, Lee, Lars]
    BBCF: Hakumen[Azaerl, Nine, Izayoi]
    SFV : ??? (Cammy, Menat, Ryu, Bison, Ibuki)
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

  • LoghornLoghorn Joined: Posts: 292
    edited March 28
    @Will_Diesel

    Good grief, dude; You're acting like you're between 5 & 10 years old. Grow up & start acting like a real man. Damn.
    mykka wrote: »
    KOF most of the time refreshes its roster significantly. I don't expect several of the KOF14 characters to return in the next game.

    I can already see characters like Geese, Tung, Sylvie & Bandeiras getting the cut, due to what's happened on their endings. Characters such as Alice, King of Dinosaurs (Tizoc), Mui Mui, Love Heart (& even possibly Nelson, Zarina, Ramon, Angel & Rock) are definitely in question.

    The rest of the characters have between a 95 & a 100 percent chance of sticking around.
    Post edited by Loghorn on
  • XhominidXhominid Knight of Dizzy Joined: Posts: 529
    Xhominid wrote: »
    If you're strictly playing as female characters across multiple games that is weird. Don't argue with me on this...it goes beyond preference and crosses over into projecting...or compensating.

    Wow...that's honestly a real dick move there to criticize someone for only playing a specific gender in video games...do you do this same thing for females that only play male characters? Or Males that play only male characters and vice versa for females?

    I also only play most females for preference and for the fact they fit my style the best(I like K' as a character but I connect with Kula more for her childish antics, I'm interested as hell into Kim Kaphwan and played him as a child because he was the only one I knew how to do a move with, but I ended up liking Mai Shiranui just as much. I ALWAYS wanted Angel to make a return and in this game when I finally decide to go all in, I'll use either Angel/Luong/Mai or Kula/Luong/Mai, and mix and match depending on my preference).

    Quit being judgmental and thinking that you are on some high horse because simply put, you aren't.

    As a matter of fact I do also criticize or atleast look at people like they have two heads when they say they won't play Skull Girls or DoA for similar reasons. Is that ok with you? I don't want to raise your blood pressure more than it already has. My opinion isn't indicative of someone being on higher standing but something that I have noticed and spoke on it. The poster I was actually conversing with didn't take it as far as you and the subsequent posters did thinking it was an all out assault on their character. I know people are going to play who they want based on various reasons I just think it's weird when that happens in more than just a handful of games. I'm allowed to have that opinion. Also are you the same poster on Gfaqs?

    Except here's the thing: You say you aren't speaking on a high horse or a soapbox, but what you are saying now is exactly what someone would say on a high horse or soapbox. You acted as if what you said matters and if you didn't, why type it at all in the topic to begin with?

    And Great didn't need to think of it that way, but it was obvious when you reasserted yourself that's exactly what you meant. Either be clearer with your words and your opinions next time.
    And yes, I am the same poster on GameFAQs, last time I checked, I don't see people using my nickname elsewhere.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,835 mod
    I like high tier girl characters. Nakoruru, Ibuki, Viper, yeah strong girls.

    Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH


  • XhominidXhominid Knight of Dizzy Joined: Posts: 529
    Loghorn wrote: »
    @Will_Diesel

    Good grief, dude; You're acting like you're between 5 & 10 years old. Grow up & start acting like a real man. Damn.
    mykka wrote: »
    KOF most of the time refreshes its roster significantly. I don't expect several of the KOF14 characters to return in the next game.

    I can already see characters like Geese, Tung, Sylvie & Bandeiras getting the cut, due to what's happened on their endings. Characters such as Alice, King of Dinosaurs (Tizoc), Mui Mui, Love Heart (& even possibly Nelson, Zarina, Ramon, Angel & Rock) are definitely in question.

    The rest of the characters have between a 95 & a 100 percent chance of sticking around.

    Love Heart isn't coming back for any future installments, I believe they confirmed that.
    And I would be heartbroken if Angel gets cut after how long she was gone for despite being pretty popular in the NEST saga.
  • AlarmAlarm Joined: Posts: 97
    I only play as the characters introduced into KoF in the Eolith error era. I love me some Bao, Hinako and May Lee. I refuse to play as Angel, however, as big boobs scare me. I also listen to the 2001 OST daily.
  • ChaudBlazeChaudBlaze The C is for Chaud Joined: Posts: 469
    edited March 28
    Topic of discussion is KOFXIV Women, and why Zarnia is bad!?? Not my words.


    Edit:
    Also why putting Jaden smith in a post means: illogical complete randomness
  • HadokingHadoking The ReoGeo Successor Joined: Posts: 1,278
    edited March 28
    Hadoking wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »

    I don't know what your issue is but you seemingly have an issue with direct quoting. It's ok i'll let it slide this time.
    You are in no position to let anything slide.

    And that post was a subtle reminder that no, that kind of inflammatory "bla bla bla you only pick girl characters, you're weird bla bla bla" isn't exactly cool. But apparently it was too subtle for you. So let me put it this way, you do that again and you just might get a one way ticket to Ban City.

    If you're that petty, don't just talk about it be about it. Didn't know this site was filled with so many beta cucks.

    Ironical how you can still call someone else "petty" in this situation. You essentially said something that didnt really have any significance to discussion (in a triplr post , mind you) , didnt even choose to move on but instead decided to whine about how everyone else on the thread is too sensitive( which doesnt really apply since most people cared more about how your logic didnt makr sense than if who you said it to cared).

    [ Also, an Anbu profile pic? Wow, I bet you're one of those autistic weeb losers ]

    And your AV good sir indicates that you're winning at what game exactly? It's a variation in color and expression that many people on this site already use. Let's not go there chief. My opinion didn't make sense because it was loosely based on a joke that stemmed from Zarina never gracing another KoF game again. Someone who mains female characters taking umberage with that sentiment is what started this off. If you can't understand that much just tell me so that your posts can be skipped over.


    The point of that comment eas that it was exactly what you did. "I bet you're one of those weirdos who only plays women in fighting games". Also, noone cares about your Zarina joke. Your logic doesnt make sense because it implied that there was something weird with only playing female fighters. Also, "taking offense"? If you can't tell that "Heretic!" Isnt a joke then I dont know what to tell you.

    Now liking Naruto on the other hand. Is pretty lame.
    Everyone can have an opinion, only yours doesn't matter.
  • Mr_BladeMr_Blade Joined: Posts: 282
    @Will_Diesel I called you a heretic as a joke. it was never meant as a genuine insult. If you don't like Zarina that's quite alright with me. I do and that's all that matters
    Mary for Street Fighter V

    My Blog:http://darkonyxe.blogspot.com/
  • MonpochiMonpochi Gallery Dweller | Casual FG fan Joined: Posts: 135
    edited March 28
    Just throwing my .02 in, in my early days I played female characters (like, Street Fighter 2 days with Chun) because I felt that they're more agile. I've always felt that male characters are so heavy and clunky...

    Then I started learning more, and I can now casually play male characters that are a mix of "I prefer their styles" and "carnal reasons".... Shen Woo being one prime example of this for me. (Sad that he didn't end up in XIV... but who knows for XV!)
    Mr_Blade wrote: »
    If you don't like Zarina that's quite alright with me. I do and that's all that matters
    For me, what I don't like about Zarina is her animations... (girl, that backdash...). Like, she can use some more polish in that department, hopefully next iteration?
    "When people say evolution is a theory I just yell SO IS GRAVITY and then I push them out of a window."
    - teaorcoffee

    Stuff I did :3 ... > http://matsunoki.deviantart.com
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,221
    Wait, Love Heart is confirmed not returning for the next KOF? When was this? Probably my second favorite newcomer after Antonov.
  • cktckt Joined: Posts: 55
    edited March 28
    Vanessa gameplay from SNK.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=z1fkSrviU7U
    KOF XIV Teams: Main Team ( Billy, Yamazaki, Geese ), 2nd Team ( Kim, Mai, Rock )

    Charater/DLC Wishlist
    KOF XIV: Rock Howard, Yamazaki, Ash Crimson, Shermie, Ninon Beart, Gai Tendou, Kasumi, Shingo
    MvC Infinity
    CAPCOM Jin, Captain Commando, Mega Man Zero, Frost Walrus (MMX3), Talbain, Q Bee, Lady (DMC), Kenji, Tessa, Samanosuke (Onimusha),
    MARVEL Deadpool, Black Panther, Winter Soldier, Loki, Agent Venom, Doctor Octopus, Gwenpool, Kraven the Hunter,
Sign In or Register to comment.