New Invader Zim Movie Coming

Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain JackJoined: Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/04/nickelodeon-announces-new-invader-zim-tv-movie

Bljlkjflksjflksdjlkfsadlkjfldksjfsokijf2398r9823urofjsdlkfjsdlkfjsadlkjaaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,294
    giddy-nick-offerman-o.gif
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,779
    Oh its fucking lit
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I can get behind this, fo sho.
    Seeing Zim, Gir and the rest of the cast in hi-res will be epic.
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    po pimpus wrote: »
    One thing I'm not looking forward to is all the Hot Topic zombies acting like they've been Zim fans since day one, when most of them weren't even born when Zim was on TV.

So true. Can't be helped though, it's the renewed interest on the IP that matters imo.
    Fuck the poseurs, lolol
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,745
    tataa8P wrote: »
    One thing I'm not looking forward to is all the Hot Topic zombies acting like they've been Zim fans since day one, when most of them weren't even born when Zim was on TV.

So true. Can't be helped though, it's the renewed interest on the IP that matters imo.
    Fuck the poseurs, lolol

At least we'll get to hear the Doom Song again.

Oh, Gir, how I've missed you, originator of random, quirky humor.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GAME SLAVE.
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    this mofo coming srtonk maybe best not to fucks around
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    May the almighty tallest bless this thread...

SILENCE!!!
  • kenurankenuran Kerberotte Joined: Posts: 2,068
    First Samurai Jack and Young Justice, now Zim returns to us?

Maybe there's justice in the universe after all...

Dont forget that Hey Arnold movie thats meant to be its series finale.
    I am The God of Might.

Teaching yourself Kanji is quite the bitch...
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,427
    Heh now THIS I didn't see coming. 2017: Make cartoons great again.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,893
    IIRC that Hey Arnold movie was supposed to come out over a decade ago but it got scrapped for some reason.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,272
    IIRC that Hey Arnold movie was supposed to come out over a decade ago but it got scrapped for some reason.

The first one was a major flop. I doubt Nick would do another one.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • javertjavert 'sup Joined: Posts: 1,217
    hmmm, probably the only one Nickelodeon cartoon I could stomach besides Legend of Aang / Korra.

Looking forward to seeing Gaz Membrane again. If she receives a generous amount of spotlight due to 2017 catering to feminists i won't complain for once.
  • MochaLatteMochaLatte Joined: Posts: 1,139
    I remember being totally hooked on that show when I was like ten years old and very impressionable. I think it made me a worse person, can't wait for the movie
  • abkalldayabkallday Joined: Posts: 2,218
    Hell yeah
    Psn:Genocidecu
    UMVC3:Dante/X-23/Magneto Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Lars/Nina USF4:Guy/Juri/Adon/Rufus
    GGPO:genocide_cuttah KOF 2002 Shermie/K/Kula Kof 98: Iroi/Robert/Saisyu/Kyo Garou: Kim Dong Hwan and Gato
  • VhoziteVhozite Booty Worshipping Hedonist Joined: Posts: 3,324
    edited April 13
    "HE HAS NO EARS! IS THAT APART OF YOUR SKIN CONDITION?"

"Yes...."

Lmao I loved this show as a kid.