Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

1458459460461462464»

Comments

• AlffAlff Joined: Posts: 449
    Thanks, I was online, sorry I did not read the message at the time.
  • BrandXBrandX Spark for the future Joined: Posts: 679
    Wow so figuring out texutre and 3d modding has been a trip. There are so many things I don't understand yet, like properly editing and how people add models to a character (ie Asura wrath multiple arms).

Goal is to create a Filia (Skullgirls) mod for Sakura.
    |||PSN: KingdomKeyGX|||
    Plays: Skullgirls
    Wants to help bring SkullGirls back!~ Uses a solo character: Fillia
    YouTube Channel: PhantomMinaX1
  • emiridianemiridian Deviantart: http://emiridian.deviantart.com/ Joined: Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, i'm new in this forum and well, i would like to know if i can do an "sort of trade" with anyone who makes models here, i would like to know if anyone would like to do an 3d model of this character (It's an anthrophomorphic pokemon)...
    http://sta.sh/014nay9thq6m
    http://sta.sh/05egcmc17ef
    If anyone it's interested in help me, i will do 2 (or 3 Depending on how complicated it could be) Full draws (of whatever you want) for who offers to help me, like these ones that I post in my gallery in Deviantart... thank you anyway...

• nicostinicosti Joined: Posts: 2
    Hey,

here I am again with an improved version of my "Auto Background Swapper".

Here's the link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/zb3k54ghjz3bro9/Auto+Background+Swapper+v1.3.0.0.rar

Java 7 is still required.

If you have any question/suggestion/problem, let me known, I will be glad to help
    Only a video demonstration of the Ultra Pack Stage Mod.
  • hctlhctl Joined: Posts: 4
    einj wrote: »
    Hi anyone knows where to get this mod?
    It's Gouken's mod
    maxresdefault.jpg

Zangief Gokuchou mod : http://fast-uploader.com/file/6998547411026/

The download link was broken .Can you upload this mod again ?
  • wantedxwantedx Joined: Posts: 7
    Trife88 wrote: »
    Thick Juri V3 Fiddy
    U1KfY1I.jpg
    -Download Link (35MB): http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/31653220/file.html
    -Expect an update for colors 6 and 7. They are too similar. Expect an update on her model (Thighs and waist.)

Edit:
    -6 is FIVE.
    -7 is SIX.
    And 7 is the image below. *faints*
    2dBGULS.png

can u reupload that link
  • hollyvelocityhollyvelocity ♥bronies r s♂♂ hot!♥ Joined: Posts: 219
    edited January 18
    wantedx wrote: »
    can u reupload that link
    here<
    Post edited by hollyvelocity on
    "My God, it's full of ponies!"
  • daguasdaguas Joined: Posts: 41
    Hunting this lost treasure (the stage). Could someone help me please?

Name: Vine Training Stage (credit: Recycler)

maxresdefault.jpg
    daguas wrote: »
    Vine Training Stage (credit: Recycler)?
    here<
    hollyvelocity always a life saver.
    Is it possible to take the transparency of projectiles (Hadouken) in the game?
  • Soap23Soap23 Joined: Posts: 4
    Can anyone list some mirrors for these ryu mods for sfxtekken as most of the links on this page are dead

http://sfxtmods.pbworks.com/w/page/53367352/Ryu
    Can anyone list some mirrors for these ryu mods for sfxtekken as most of the links on this page are dead

http://sfxtmods.pbworks.com/w/page/53367352/Ryu
    edited March 11
    Soap23 wrote: »
    Can i get this mark of the wolves Terry Bogard Ken skin as the link is now dead
    Still have here<
    As for the Ryu's, which ones?
  • QuidamusQuidamus Joined: Posts: 8
    edited April 19
    Hello, delighted to be among you. :)

After the disappointment caused by SFV, because of the small number of characters, I was interested by USF4. I'm glad I did, I love this game. There are almost all the characters in the Street Fighter series. =)

Not long ago, I discovered mods/skins/costumes and I was like a child on Christmas Day. I could finally complete the missing characters ... or almost.

So I already have two questions and some queries.

¤ I have seen in some videos that we could exceed the number of three alternative costumes And go up to 12. How do we do this ?

¤ Is it possible to temporarily change the character's name at the same time as it changes costume / mods / skin ?
    => For example Cody would be called "Q" when he wears the costume/skin/mod of "Q".

Otherwise here are my queries. Requesting the following skins and mods :

Skin/mods/Costumes => Characters

¤ Q* (SFIII) => Cody (*Remove his handcuffs)
    Resource : Q (SFIII), Q Character Breakdown, Q Who Dat ?, Skin for Urien in SFV, Skin for M. Bison in SVF.

¤ Oro* (SFIII) => Akuma (*Don't forget to remove an arm)
    Resource : Oro (SFIII), Oro Character Breakdown, History Of Oro.

¤ Sean (SFIII) => Dan
    Resource : Sean (SFV), Sean (SFIII).

¤ Twelve (SFIII) => Seth
    Resource : Twelve (SFIII), Twelve Character Breakdown.

¤ Necro (SFIII) => Dalshim (Skin incomplete :s )
    Resource : Necro (SFIII), Necro Character Breakdown.

¤ Rémy (SFIII) => Guile or Guy
    Resource : Rémy (SFIII), Rémy Character Breakdown.

¤ Alex (SFIII) => Zangief
    Resource : Alex (SFIII), Alex Who Dat ?, Alex (SFV)

¤ Gill* (SFIII) => Evil Ryu (*Replacing classic powerball with an ice ball ?)
    Resource : Gill (SFIII).

¤ Karin (SFA) => Makoto
    Resource : Karin (SFA), Karin as everyone, Karin Kanzuki Who Dat ?, Karin Kanzuki (SFV)

¤ Rainbow Mika (SFA) => Cammy or El Fuerte (it's possible ?)
    Resource : Rainbow Mika (SFIII), Rainbow Mika (SFV).

¤ Ingrid (SFA) => Rose
    Resource : Ingrid (SFA).

¤ Birdie* (SFA) => Balrog (boxer) or Rolento or Zangief (*with Balrog replace the gloves by chains on his fists, with Rolento change his stick by a baseball bat surrounded by barbed chain)
    Resource : Birdie (SFA), Birdie (SFV), Birdie old (SFV).

¤ Fang (SFV) => Gen or Sagat or Vega (Claw)
    Resource : Fang (SFV)

¤ Rashid* (SFV) => Dee Jay or Cody or Abel or Dudley (*with Cody remove the handcuffs)
    Resource : Rashid (SFV)

¤ Azam (SFV) => Zangief
    Resource : Azam (SFV)

¤ Necalli (SFV) => Blanka
    Resource : Necalli (SFV)

¤ Laura (SFV) => Crimson Viper
    Resource : Laura (SFV)

¤ Urien (SFV, with garb) => Oni or Crimson Viper (it's possible ?)
    Resource : Urien (SFV), Urien Vs Urien (SFV).

¤ Monitor Cyborg (SFV) => Hugo or Seth

¤ Maki* (Final Fight) => Decapre or Ibuki or Poison (*Replace the gauntlets or whip with one or two tonfa)
    Resource : Maki (Final Fight), Maki (SFA), Skin for Ibuki (SF X T).

¤ Dean (Final Fight) => Oni or Sagat or Crimson Viper (it's possible ?)
    Resource : Dean (Final Fight)

¤ Carlos* (Final Fight) => Rolento (*Replace the stick with his saber)
    Resource : Carlos (Final Fight), Carlos (Mugen).

¤ Lucia (Final Fight) => Chun Li or Juri
    Resource : Lucia (Final Fight), Lucia short story.

¤ Iron Fist (Marvel, with original costume) => Yun
    Resource : Iron Fist (Marvel Vs Capcom).

¤ Shang Chi (Marvel) => Fei long

¤ Daredevil (Marvel) => Guy
    Resource : Daredevil theme, Daredevil (Marvel Vs Capcom), Daredevil (Marvel Futur Fight).

¤ Jessica Jones/Jewel/Knightress (Marvel, with 3 costumes)=> Cammy or Ibuki

¤ Cable (Marvel) => M. Bison (dictator, The link is broken :s )
    Resource : Cable (Marvel Vs Capcom), Cable and Deadpool.

¤ Magneto (Marvel) => M. Bison (dictator, The link is broken :s )
    Resource : Magneto (Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom).

¤ Psylocke (Marvel, with original costume) => Decapre
    Resource : Psylocke (Marvel SH), Psylocke and Deadpool.

¤ Dr. Strange => Dalshim
    Resource : Dr. Strange (Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom)

¤ Batman (DC) => Abel
    Resource : Batman (Arham Knight)

¤ Batgirl (DC, with original costume) => Makoto or Ibuki
    Resource : Batgirl (Arkham Knight)

¤ Cheng Sinzan (Fatal Fury) => Rufus
    Resource : Cheng Sinzan (Fatal Fury Special)

¤ Krauser (Fatal Fury) => Sagat
    Resource : Krauser (Fatal Fury RB), Krauser (Fatal Fury OAV)

¤ Andy Bogard (Fatal Fury) => Dan (?)
    Resource : Andy Bogard (Fatal Fury RB), Andy Bogard (Fatal Fury OAV)

¤ Geese Howard (Fatal Fury) => Akuma or Ryu
    Resource : Geese Howard (Fatal Fury Special), Geese Howard (Fatal Fury OAV)

I noticed that there were already more than 370 pages on this topic, I am sorry if my requests have already been presented by someone else. Or if my questions have already been asked.
    Post edited by Quidamus on
    Quidamus wrote: »
    Requesting the following skins and mods :
    I'll see what I can do. But some of the ones are just wiki links of the characters, not specific skins. Do you want me to search for those same characters right?

Oooooh thank you very much, thank you infinitely. :D

Yes for some characters, I could not find much information on appearance and therefore on a specific Skin. These characters are not the most important to me, but they are interesting and can represent a challenge and an interesting work.

Normally on the wiki links, there are clues about its appearance and therefore the skin hoped for. For example, for Shang Chi (Marvel's tribute to Bruce Lee, as well as Capcom's Fei Long), one can see this appearance on the Wiki. It is the one he adopts most often and therefore his official Skin.

However, it is possible that I have forgotten to provide some essential details for some characters. Do not hesitate to tell me precisely which characters and I would be happy to bring more details. :)
    Yes for some characters......
    Fine. But just so we're on the same page, I can only re-upload mods that others have done in the past, not make them
    edited March 29
    Well, I confess that I hoped that the skins/mods that had never been made would be one day by you or someone else.

But your help is already valuable and I thank you very much. And then if I thought about these skins/mods, maybe that others too and went so far as to create them.

The characters I suggested to the right seem to be more appropriate for the skins/mods I hope to find. For example I know there is a mod/skin of Oro for Dalshim, but the attacks of Oro have nothing to do with that of Dalshim. With one-handed energy balls, Dragon-Punch and violent karate intake, Oro's technique are more like those of Akuma than that Dalshim. However I remain open to any suggestion and there are some cases right where I proposed several characters to choose for the Skin/mod.

Well, I confess that I hoped that the skins/mods that had never been made would be one day by you or someone else...

Well you'd be surprised to know that some of those have already been done over the years in various SF releases since vanilla. As each game release was made, some mods were updated by their respected owners (and others) to use in the new release (eg: Vanilla to AE. AE to Ultra. But give me a few days and I'll see what I got.

(You can also convert old mods yourself. -I can't remember what page the tutorial is on. Most likely page 1 or you can try to ask this forums moderator hunterk)

It would be wonderful if you found most of the characters. Especially those of the Street Fighter series. =)

I saw that there was a software to convert the mods, but I did not quite understand its operation or its limits (for example can it convert a mods Street Fighter V to Ultra Street Fighter IV ? Or Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 in USFIV ?)
    edited March 29
    It would be wonderful if you found most of the characters. Especially those of the Street Fighter series

Hang on. You do know about streetmodders too right? And zetaboards ? Coz I'm finding stuff that is still available there. Like Pfunks' Q

So have a tour of those and see what you get

edited March 30
    Yes I started by reading the zetaboards and downloading Streetmodders Skins before posting my post here.

I also downloaded the SF4 Viewer software, but it seems to me that it only serves to transform SFIV Skins into USFIV Skins.

The Skins of Q is for Mr. Bison and for SFV, so I can not use it. Moreover, the attacks of Q correspond more like those of Cody than those of M. Bison.

Likewise I found a Karin Skin, but for Sakura. It's a shame because Karin's attacks are more like those of Makoto than those of Sakura. Karin has no remote attack, she is still in contact. I also found a Maki Skin (Final Fight), but still for Sakura. Yet the combat technique of Maki is very different from that of Sakura. Maki's attacks are very similar to those of Decapre. Finally I found an Alex Skin for Abel, I had not thought of Abel for Alex, but it works rather well.

I also found the Go Go Tomago Skin that I find very well done, it is a marvel. The Deadpool Skins and Mike Haggar are also very well made.

For the rest, I patiently of course, no problems. Otherwise, do you know how can we surpass the usual number of three alternative costumes to go up to twelve ?
    For the rest, I patiently of course, no problems. Otherwise, do you know how can we surpass the usual number of three alternative costumes to go up to twelve ?
    Yeah, I'd love to help with the technical stuff but you'd have to ask someone else. Likewise I'm also finding the skins your looking for but on different characters, so I'll include them all in one rar file anyway. Meanwhile I still have a storage place of other requests that are still there here< you can check out

@Quidamus here's< what I've got. (Had to use Mediafire this time). The ones by pfunk maybe on a different drive can't find right now but you can just ask him on his deviantart. As for the requests created, these days people will do via patreaon. For example BrutalAce or khaledantar666 -equally phenomenal. Not to mention the guys you would've seen in the previous pages of equal merit. (Just make sure your asking in the right forum/thread).
    does anyone have this mod, the link is dead
    http://imgur.com/QXcK5
    here is the dead link..
    http://www.mediafire.com/?j3f2bv34l3eb3hf
    edited March 30
    It is generous on your part, thank you again for your help. Unfortunately I have not found many things that I like, but I have downloaded Skins for Cody and Freakazoid Skin for Adon. I have no problems with MediaFire, I use it too, it is very convenient. If you find skins but for different characters, you can still make proposals. There may be ideas I had not thought of, like Abel to have Alex's Skin.

Unfortunately BrutalAce or khaledantar666 charge the access to their creations. This is something I can understand, but I'm against paying subscriptions on the internet. At worst I would have preferred the individual sale of packs of 10 or 20 Skins to choose from. There I can not even see examples of their work. I am not the type to pay blind.
    edited March 30
    It is generous on your part, thank you again for your help. Unfortunately I have not found many things that I like, but I have downloaded Skins for Cody and Freakazoid Skin for Adon. I have no problems with MediaFire, I use it too, it is very convenient. If you find skins but for different characters, you can still make proposals. There may be ideas I had not thought of, like Abel to have Alex's Skin.

Unfortunately BrutalAce or khaledantar666 charge the access to their creations. This is something I can understand, but I'm against paying subscriptions on the internet. At worst I would have preferred the individual sale of packs of 10 or 20 Skins to choose from. There I can not even see examples of their work. I am not the type to pay blind.
    There I can not even see examples of their work.
    Their deviant art pages

edited April 3
    I just realized that I had not seen this link in your previous posts. Thank you very much, there are several interesting things in what you have found. It is really a very delicate attention. :D
    I'm really sorry I did not see that link earlier.

Rainbow Mika (Cammy), Anarkay (Cody), Cable (Bison, dictator) and Catwoman (Poison) are fantastic. =)

Ingrid (Sakura), Karin (Sakura), Birdie (Dudley) are not really adapted for the characters to which they were designed, but the choices are not too bad. :|

The Skins of Oro (Dalshim), Urien (Seth) and Twelve (Ryu) are well done, but the characters on which they have been adapted are too bad choices. :s

Psylocke (Cammy), Batman (El Fuerte) and Necro (Dalshim) are far too poorly designed. :o

It's a pity that good designers are wrong at this point about the choice of characters for skins. Thanks anyway for your help, it allowed me to advance in my goal to reach. :)
    edited April 8
    Soap23 wrote: »
    does anyone have this mod, the link is dead
    here< (Using Mediafire temporarily while I try to figure out an uploading error with my Onedrive)
  • JaguarSleepoverJaguarSleepover Joined: Posts: 31
    Did someone "backport" the SF5-models of Ryu, Chun Li, Cammy, Bison, Balrog, Vega, Ken, Akuma and Guile into USF4?
  • moneyspidermoneyspider Joined: Posts: 1
    Did someone "backport" the SF5-models of Ryu, Chun Li, Cammy, Bison, Balrog, Vega, Ken, Akuma and Guile into USF4?

i second this question