Charlie Murphy passes away after battle with Leukemia.

BiousBious Seasons GreetingsJoined: Posts: 10,965
edited April 12 in General Discussion
Post edited by Bious on
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
█████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
Preppy wrote: »
Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.

Comments

• Options
    Unknown Joined:
    comment5,
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,415
    Damn. Didn't even know he was sick... That really sucks.

Since they come in threes, can Death do us a solid and take out Seth Rogen or Amy Schumer to balance the loss of Charlie Murphy and Don Rickles?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,523
  • crazymasterhandcrazymasterhand LAZERS PEW PEW Joined: Posts: 278
    edited April 12
    Damn that sucks. Hoping for a rematch with Prince in the sky.

@Pertho we got a bot
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,467 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i was worried he was on drugs. i saw a pic of him a year or two, but had no context to why he looked so skinny...damn. rip
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • odinodin the final solution Joined: Posts: 15,037 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RIP Darkness

And fuck you Unknown, you commie piece of shit.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,859
    Darkness! Darkness is spreading. RIP to that one black guy before Wesley Snipes.

True tipbit, he used to be in the navy and fucked a dude on a submarine. Crazy, guy was hilarious.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 859
    Heaven's china club is about to get an imprint of Rick James's face on its bartop.

:/
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,477
    NO!

I saw him live last year and he was great. This sucks. R.I.P.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,429 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RIP Charlie.

Hopefully, he's taking care of habitual line steppers at the pearly gates.
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,859
    What were those shows like? What did the camera not get to see kinda stuff?
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • pootnanniespootnannies addicted to bad things Joined: Posts: 3,052
    i didn't know he was sick. i thought this was a troll thread at first but then read the news. RIP
    visit the HD Sprite Thread- http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/hi-def-sprite-thread-first-post-updated-1-9.32449/

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    CFN: JawnPolygon
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,283 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    maxx wrote: »
    i was worried he was on drugs. i saw a pic of him a year or two, but had no context to why he looked so skinny...damn. rip

I saw the drastic weight loss he had on Black Jesus but attributed it to becoming vegan or adhering to some special diet. This is so unexpected, he contributed to some of the most hilarious moments on Chappelle's Show and his anecdotes were legendary.

Rest In Peace Charlie....
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,139
    Damn RIP. I didn't know he was sick. Hopefully he's sharing some pancakes with Prince.
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Mai Darkness Joined: Posts: 2,743
    RIP Charlie Murphy...
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV: Shun / Mai / Beni [Luong, Geese, Sylvie, Kyo, King, Terry]
    DOA5LR: Mai[Nyotengu, Kasumi]
    Tekken 7: ???
    BBCF: Hakumen[Azaerl, Nine, Izayoi]
    SFV : ???
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• ManxManx Do yo feet stink? Joined: Posts: 21,918 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    WTF? This is a joke, right?

Please be a joke! :sad:

:tdown:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,447

I saw the drastic weight loss he had on Black Jesus but attributed it to becoming vegan or adhering to some special diet. This is so unexpected, he contributed to some of the most hilarious moments on Chappelle's Show and his anecdotes were legendary.

Yeah he looked really skinny on there. I thought maybe it had to do with him being in a bad place after his wife passed. Didn't know he had Leukemia :(
  • StockyJamStockyJam roses are red your nuts are blue Joined: Posts: 4,766
    edited April 13
    shocked.
    remember when charlie murphy use to post up on SRK?

i'll remind you.
    @CharlieMurphy
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/5809630#Comment_5809630
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 14,710 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yo why didn't Black Jesus heal his boy Charlie Murphy? :sad:
  • makmak!!!makmak!!! Going Bananas! Joined: Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Purple Rain pancakes are now waiting for him on the other side. Seems all are shocked that he's sick. RIP.
    It has to start somewhere
    It has to start sometime
    What better place than here
    What better time than now.....
  • GreenwoodGreenwood Earth, the only true God Joined: Posts: 854
    i didn't know he was sick. i thought this was a troll thread at first but then read the news. RIP

Yeah, Cancer is a serious thing. People die from it everyday. SRK memebers have died from it. Maybe you should rethink the quote below your avatar. A video game isn't a horrific disease.
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 299
    edited April 13
    purbeast wrote: »

Yeah he looked really skinny on there. I thought maybe it had to do with him being in a bad place after his wife passed. Didn't know he had Leukemia :(

Yooooo for Real I remember when he was on the Chappelle Show how lean and muscled he was,now look!:
    https://www.facebook.com/TomJoynerMorningShow/videos/vb.60468844804/10155205147719805/?type=2&theater
    Post edited by DJBLKKZAND94 on
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,312
    edited April 13

Yooooo for Real I remember when he was on the Chappelle Show how lean a muscled he was now look!:
    https://www.facebook.com/TomJoynerMorningShow/videos/vb.60468844804/10155205147719805/?type=2&theater

That shit really bothers me, cancer can really fuck up even the strongest of people. I remember him as Gusto from CB4.
    CFN ScootMagee
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,139

Yooooo for Real I remember when he was on the Chappelle Show how lean a muscled he was now look!:

That shit really bothers me, cancer can really fuck up even the strongest of people. I remember him as Gusto from CB4.

I saw it first hand with dad. He dropped 50lbs in 6 weeks. I'm getting misty eyed thinking about it....
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,408 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    NickRocks wrote: »
    how did unknown reply to a 5 minute old thread 3 years ago?

The same way I'll be posting here even if this site outlives me.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,408 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Yooooo for Real I remember when he was on the Chappelle Show how lean and muscled he was,now look!:

Damn, in that pic he looks like he's in his 70's!!
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • StockyJamStockyJam roses are red your nuts are blue Joined: Posts: 4,766
    edited April 14
    hmmm. i finally got the ventrilliquist joke after all these years. i never payed attention to the audience noise before that made me aware. and yea i know i misspelled ventrill....yunno. too busy eating to look up the word.
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,201
    This one hit me hard......

RIP
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "It looks just like an NRS game. For a lot of you guys it seems denial is just a river in Africa" - Drunkards_Walk
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 1,906
    Most people would say the light in our lives is now gone, but the murphy family thier darkess has now faded.

So long buddy. Would be keen to hear dave chappelles comments.
  • LarsMastersLarsMasters Joined: Posts: 98
    Let's pray Eddie will never end sharing a same fate as his bro had. Amen -_- *praying*
    I'm just a gamer/troper whose just passing by. The answers lies in the Heart of Battle.