SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,747
    edited April 21
    Stockyjams ideal woman.
    Jocelyn-Wildenstein-headshot_202075_full-480w.jpg

yunno...i think she actually modeled herself to look like Frank Frazetta's catwoman

Edit: dont post nudity drawn or otherwise. You should know this by now.

Thank you
    Post edited by Pertho on
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 439
    StockyJam wrote: »
    im gonna tell ya a funny interesting story.
    so...
    there was this black girl i saw for a few dates. she was hella pear shaped. very curvy. a real woman.
    we get to bedroom right.
    wait...before that. when we texted/sexted..she kept going on about me sucking her clit.
    i'm like "ok" cuz why wouldnt i? present and serve and i'll go down.
    well anyway.
    so we in bed right.
    remember...she's 100% woman.
    so i'm fiddling around her vajayjay...and i feel her clit.
    its pretty big. i mean. we all know that clits like dicks come in different sizes.
    and i've had clits that were damn near microscopic and clits that were like the size of a bean. you've all been there and done that.
    so...
    uh...
    hmmm.
    so as i'm playing with her vajayjay....
    i notice...
    it keeps getting bigger and bigger.
    swear,
    to
    Gawd!
    before i knew it her clit was about as long as a pinky finger. at least my pinky finger in size. i have small hands. not like WWE Big Show hands. just small hands.
    but still. a clit as long as my pinky finger

it sorta felt...like a dick. idk. even though i knew it wasnt. cuz she was def a real girl. in every way. but the longest fucking clit like..ever.
    it wasnt thick, just long. really long. it just..got erect. not erect like it stood up. but just long in length. still like layed flat on her vagina.
    uh, needless to say my expression was like
    giphy.gif
    um.
    i did NOT go down on her.
    but i did still fuck her.
    cuz...vajayjay.
    i was a little turned off though. took me while to get over it. i suckled her breast and stuff to get back in the mood.
    i think she was disappointed i didnt go down on her but after i felt her clit of clits...i understood her pestering to suck her clit.
    it woulda been like sucking a dick.

i aint see her after that tho. moved on. plus she was a tad too...um. docile? quaint? whats the word...not wild enough in bed attitude wise. idk. just. whatever.

Some one had a good 4/20 thinking imma read all that.
    giphy.gif
    hope yall had a good weed day!
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,005
    de BLOO wrote: »
    Butthurt Akuma
    That's pretty close to the tumblr name/tag of picture content.

Shit was probably created by someone who knows what's up with the Buttholehands discogs. "Buttholesurfers" are biters.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,005
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Lol Bious got jailed... Can't even shit on motherfuckers here on $RK: Baby Soft Edition...
    Gateway drug peddler? Poor disposition and really needs to use all available places to matchmake we're not the cause or your dire straights due to work related stress--

Oh Shit I got one after watching that Sqwitch Squigga trailer

Albino American DeeJay!
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 21
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
    she went through sooo much effort putting that body corset she might as well have gone to the gym. cuz that looked like a massive workout.
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • PterodactylPterodactyl drenched in sauce Joined: Posts: 7,219
    spread'em
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "This has got to be jelly...because jam don't shake like that!!!!!"

C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    VGM Fridays:

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,491
    I see you @StockyJam
    giphy.gif

VGMF:

=============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

• NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,491
    I know this is just some super rehashed cash grab but damn:
    Can we get color edit for SFV? Real talk.

Nigga u trying to bankrupt Capcom or what? How else they gonna keep milkin' SFV if players can color edit Laura the roster? :bee:

---
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    So I opened a Etrade investing account. Starting with a 1000 bucks which will be available in the account to invest on the 25th. Been watching this channel on Youtube to get some basic knowledge on investing and where to start.

I highly suggest you do simulations first by selecting one stock symbol after research etc, and just keep track of the price change. Once you have a solid idea of the market flow; then actually put money. It takes A LOT of effort imo unless you really know the industry/sector. I thought I knew IT game sector but $3k+ loss later, nope :lol: . I had since moved some of my $$ into loan investment such as

https://www.lendingclub.com

=============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

i was wondering while posting that Frank Frazetta painting, if it was gonna get me in trouble with its nudity. it did.

guess we cellmates angelpalm.

drop your blanket and moonwalk out our cell @angelpalm

• ExposedDExposedD NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,472
    Video game music

angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I can't wait to visit my first weed dispensary. I'm going to go approach the counter and ask 'how much for one marijuana?'

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    edited April 21
    Manx wrote: »
    See, it had nothing to do with the nude painting and totally everything to do with you being a perpetual asshat.

hes talking about someone else Manx. hes talking to the new guy. next time read carefully. :tdown:
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,729 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I can't wait to visit my first weed dispensary. I'm going to go approach the counter and ask 'how much for one marijuana?'

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

You gonna end up getting jacked up off the ground when you ask it if it has change for a hunnit.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    StockyJam wrote: »
    See, it had nothing to do with the nude painting and totally everything to do with you being a perpetual asshat.

hes talking about someone else Manx. hes talking to the new guy. next time read carefully. :tdown:

My post still applies. :coffee:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,729 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Since it is friday......................

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    VGM Friday...

edited April 21
    yall wanna see me break out of jail?
    cuz i can.
    see how im in jail? behind bars? watch me pick the lock and leave the jail cell.
    watch. im gonna Shawshank my way outta this cell in my next post.
    leaving this just for reference how i looked like before this jailbreak.
    2017-04-21_142710_zpsx7efxh17.jpg
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 819
    I missed last week, but here's another instalment of Rap Friday Album intros.

DMX - Intro

"Dog, that's my mans and them"
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
    took me a while....but im finally free leaving only an empty jail cell!
    shawshanked! im posting right now from Mexico boys.

@Pertho catch me if you can!

lol.
    i literally have nothing better to do while i wait for my adrenals to rebound.
    it takes 2 weeks to a month before i can be off the high doses of hydrocortisone.
    i actually had a date today but had to cancel cuz i just didnt feel well enough.
    which sucks.
    but...i just couldnt. still feel hella tired and weak. my leg muscles still burn from the high lactic acid. and my kidneys are really taxed right now.
    magnesium oil works wonders for ridding lactic acid in the muscles. so does sodium bicarbonate aka baking soda. try it after a workout. gets rid of the burn.
    man im bummed i had to cancel that date. i should be frenching a girl i really lke right now. :bawling:
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,004 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Norm McDonald looks like shit. Old age gets everyone, I guess.
    This is offensive.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,577
    edited April 21
    Must be the only decent cop in the States. Hes like "chill out my dude its gunna be ok..."

Did not shoot black guy or innocent bystander children once.

edit: friday

"I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,794
    Blindknagg wrote: »
    This you nigga? @StockyJam

:rofl: I love finding old stuff again after I've forgotten it. It's like I'm watching it fresh again. I Youtube'd Trick Daddy's "Nann" about two weeks ago. I forgot it had the line "I'll fight a bitch like you" and was rolling for an hour when I heard it again.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
This discussion has been closed.