SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

1618619620621622624»

Comments

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,045
    edited May 22
    In reality most of the so called original songs were also sampled and copied by older songs just like this I Got Five On It song for example:

There's a reason Dr. Dre said, "who do you think brought the oldies, the easy ees, the ice cubes..." In one of his songs. Emphasis on "the oldies" because most of his tracks were from the 1970s and such

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,045
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Man I hate working with young people. The girls at work put on Gwen Stafani's Holla Back Girl, then asked me if I liked Gwen.

"I liked her when she was in No Doubt."

"Whats No Doubt?"

"-.-"
    Man I hate working with young people. The girls at work put on Gwen Stafani's Holla Back Girl, then asked me if I liked Gwen.

"I liked her when she was in No Doubt."

"Whats No Doubt?"

"-.-"

Some teen I worked with a number of years ago did something similar. We closed the store one night and turned the radio to the rock station, and Disturbed's cover of "Land of Confusion" played, and she wanted to argue with me that that version was the original.

Kids, I swear.

On the bright side, at least those kids are not reguetoneros de mierda :rofl:
    @Pertho , one day someone will nuke your island due that crime against humanity.

Yeah now I'm old. Peeps don't know about Jada and 'Pac:

• twigstertwigster Joined: Posts: 585
    Unfortunately, my "Spider Senses" were tingling about her:
    13398679_1009308025819791_40330063_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2NzI2MTI0NzgzNDM3MzIzNw%3D%3D.2

Although I'm not a fan of tats and excessive piercing either, I'd rather have those than a fake well, everything.

I'd guess that 99% of the instagram models posted in this thread for Sunday Bunday are fake. I was def wrong about this Italian broad though.

loss.
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I know Windex is primarily used for glass but could there be any negative side effects if someone used it to clean their asshole after a shit? (Asking for a friend)
    CFN ScootMagee
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,796 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 22
    Finished reading a story about this white guy throwing slurs at a Puerto Rican man who spoke on the phone to his mom in Spanish. This guy showed a lot of restraint because the offender was in a wheelchair.

Me?

I would've planted my Doc Marten's on the dude's chest and made him fall backwards. Would've proceeded to tie his useless legs in a knot knowing he couldn't do shit to stop it.

Finally:

c_by_lunchymunchies-d4o2qkp.gif

Here's the video of it:

This is offensive.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 22
    Masterpiece @EPIDEMIC aka MP Sunstreaker revealed!
    18582011_1393169627415640_761955983220217563_n.jpg?oh=70875dd86c8691e1092c7df22f9658a7&oe=59BA9556
    18582219_1393169634082306_8176742243251978716_n.jpg?oh=d4e2e149ed1764dca714a49059c1bffc&oe=59B40B51
    18595613_1393169640748972_950530278030818675_o.jpg?oh=64156ea365d146d7ef918b0287650b52&oe=59A497A1
    Sunstreaker%2005_zpsmcwulqnn.jpg
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    Thurst, shut the hell up. You probably would've bent over for that guy.

"Yeah, I can see where I deserve to be called the N-word. Sorry for disrespecting you."

Ol' flip-over-easy ass.
    This is offensive.
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I really want a SonicHabeeb restaurant chain.

A Saudi Arabian guy in traditional garb throwing a kebab at me faster than the speed of sound.

Served with fries and a squigga aka chocolate shake.

that sounds like that scene from you don't mess with the zohan:
    XG8bav.gif

well, it's a palestinian in regular clothes anyway lololol
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    thurst wrote: »
    Whitey the Cripple would've fucked you up, don't front.

With his Bone Density score of -2 from all those years of alcohol abuse, it would probably be a fair fight. :coffee:
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Let's end this Joined: Posts: 16,357
    Sunday bunday Time!!!

Nizhoni Cooley
    Damn, this is the best chick I've ever seen posted on Sunday Bunday. Excellent choice sir.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    I'll never have a drink called a Bill Cosby.

Going to wake up in an orgy den as the carpet.
    This is offensive.
    I'm sorry to hear, buddy. At least you can change your mind whenever you want.
    This is offensive.
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,625
    instagram name.
    amirahdyme

2ktZh6g.jpg
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,625
    instagram
    cocaine_white aka ashlynn owens
    KEapzt9.jpg
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,521
    StockyJam wrote: »
    snip

That reassignment surgery must have cost a grip.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,701
    Best/Worst part of gains at the gym? damn MILFs can't stop touching you. Fine when I am single but dammnit my girl is right there.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,701
    Tru though. Been happening with the older women at work. I been in the gym for a year and a half and the results are showing now.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,423
    Those women just want you on the side. None of them ever want to break anything...just fun
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,292
    Metal Mondays Dream Theater edition

A Fortune in Lies

Fatal Tragedy

Stream of Consciousness

Never Enough

Prophets of War

Enemy Inside

A Nightmare to Remember

Dance of Eternity

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Finished reading a story about this white guy throwing slurs at a Puerto Rican man who spoke on the phone to his mom in Spanish. This guy showed a lot of restraint because the offender was in a wheelchair.

Me?

Unfortunately, my "Spider Senses" were tingling about her:
    01652043d6c877388290762fb6027883.gif

martian

be sqwigggggin

Part time prancer full time Sonicabudhabi romancer
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    Whats up Razor

K3KvUjW.jpg

I needed to find your post again about the lazy fucking French guys to use later. And I did. That one was gold. He might've been worse than your angry email GO ABOVE YOU TO YOUR BOSS FOR $10 guy. :tup:
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,008 mod
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
This discussion has been closed.