SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

PerthoPertho The Runed OneJoined: Posts: 22,008 mod

New Lounge, interim title unless we need to let StockyJam know to stop posting fake broads in this thread.
Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
jimmy1200 wrote: »
pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.

Comments

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,741
    Obligatory due to thread title:

"Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Thurst, shut the hell up. You probably would've bent over for that guy.

"Yeah, I can see where I deserve to be called the N-word. Sorry for disrespecting you."

Ol' flip-over-easy ass.
    Thurst would have done some "booty scooty"

Word showed up in "Trump talks big but doesn't have the results" blog, shouldn't have clicked the linkout. youtube of Teen Titans robins butt, official show musical number.
    • "Do the booty scooty all in front of your facebook uncle (so he shoots or rapes you?)
    • Because them lazy ass Paul Ryan stupid ass couldn't even work more than 3 days on that fabled save America Health plan that was totally gonna blow us out of the water on how much better it is!!"
    • Sidebar about booty scooty over.
    Wish we had the indent tag working still and back to full functionality again. The forum degrades at the poop sliding downhill pace...

thurst being in Korea, if this wanna be Vietnam war vet pretender were even there, it'd just look like this

ofcourse.gif~original

When he's not moonlighting as a stripper to get paid UNDER THE TABLE like this

bob-sapp-o.gif

both because the internet seems to be getting rid of this historic piece of folklore
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937

RIP

SRK BLACK GIRL THREAD IN GD

YOU JUST DONT KNOW

WITH YOUR INSTAGRAM HOES

THAT WAS THE RISE OF NEESA: 2ND IMPACT COMING THRU?!!

After it was closed. She's not in there, because ya'll in there:

zf98F.gif

It was like the turn around when SRK finally grew out of you 1942 pasty guys and your Pat Morita wiggery.

• StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,625
    lol @ the thread title.
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,625
    edited May 22
    its not throwback thursdays yet...but i cant wait that long to post this music video.
    oh its not the song thats so important.
    its the hairdos the band is rocking.
    dat hair.
    DAT...HAIR!

if i still had hair(bald)...i swear i'd rock these doos like...right now. just cuz.
    also.
    i doubt its just me, but the lead singer is the spittin image of pee wee herman. which makes the vid that much funnier to watch.

catchy song tho.
    was a big hit back in the day if anyone is old enough to remember.

MRs6wIa.gif

squiggas want that air booty MAXXSK too.

on they feets.

you got bootleg hookup

hallahuakbar if ya hear meh

giphy.gif

^ based messhugalah? uh-oh kev.gif

• BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,425
    Yo, I'm getting on this first page. I'm weak @thurst calling that wheelchair dude "Whitey the Cripple", nigga sounds like some type of cowboy in one of those spaghetti westerns.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    tumblr_o1qtkqoKb21rt44k0o1_500.gif

Really.............fake derrieres?
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,796 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This thread sucks.
    This is offensive.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,447 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    First page. I rarely make it here in time for these.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,678
    Time to be one of those irrelevant posters who takes up first page space.
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,741
    edited May 23
    What's good. Just hitting the first page.
    In honor of the title, I'm posting this that I just found (NSFW; I may be late):
    If it violates rules, let me know.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,398 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Awwwww yeah! I had to get in here and post in one of these here cheeks on this here big booty first page! :rofl:

@Pertho where da feets luv at doe?

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You've come a long way, First Aid (bc this is the FIRST page lol)
    first-aid-with-generation-1-first-aid-robot-jpg.jpg
    first-aid-with-generation-1-first-aid-ambulance-2-jpg.jpg

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Let's end this Joined: Posts: 16,357
    Nizhoni Cooley, the greatness from the previous Sunday Bunday

The booty workouts begin at 6:43
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    Shit looks more like laffy taffy than her booty does. :coffee:
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,735
    but what abt her puci doe :coffee:
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,669
    edited May 23
    Fucked up a quote as I can't seem to use the coding fml

• Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Let's end this Joined: Posts: 16,357
    Fuck me, I like seeing this girl in tights
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,873
    Sup new Lounge.

What quantifies as a "fake" booty?
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nizhoni would get the pounce-attack + maybe a salad-toss....also has one of the sexiest set of DSLs I've ever seen....definitely keeping tabs on this one. :sweat:
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,698

Joe Rogan on eating ass.
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,521
    I get off of work and see the other lounge closed. What did Stocky do this time?
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
    A girl that eats ass is a girl gets a pass!

:tup:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    don't forget: Calfturday is 100% organic leg meat. :cool:
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    HmunoY7.jpg

i want that cover.

Money Mondays

tenant said the air conditioner won't cool off. gotta send a guy to see what's up with all that. bank account is cryin :sweat:. good thing she starts regular payments on the 1st.

Yung Crimeman Guitar Cover Metal Mondays

HFhf4f2.jpg

Bonus Yung Crimeman Vid

Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 23
    godamn look at Ashley Mova on today's Movie Talk (Collider channel)
    She has The Glasses™ on today... the girl is outright ridiculous. :open_mouth:

...but that's just 1 example of the hotness on that channel. They have a substantial lineup of good ones.
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,873
    Raij1n wrote: »
    Pads or implants or pants that produce artificial shape.

Creations of lies.

So somebody like Bella Bellz
    11421996_1594168950856874_1271632990_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTAwOTM4NzI5MTYxNjA2NTU1Nw%3D%3D.2
    Boobologist Ph.D