SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

Comments

• NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,489
    =============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

• atiradoratirador It means "shooter" and I know it's a terrible username Joined: Posts: 1,625

I always find that funny: if there are 3,800 inmates in that jail it's because you can fit 3,800 there, not only 800. So it's a non-problem for me.

Like a brazilian politician once said:

"If you don't want to suffer there it's easy: just don't steal, murder or rape people."

Or something like that...
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,429
    Raz0r wrote: »
    How are Epidemic and Cyn still in jail? They been in their so long they are about to get married to one another.
    Seeing how Epidemic boasts about his Excalibur strokes, he probably defeated Cyn in a sword fight.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sincerest condolences to @po pimpus for your loss.

lol at this stocky ass-clown, even HAX has the decency and common sense to turn off the sonic-juice when it matters.
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,791
    edited May 25
    po pimpus wrote: »
    My grandmother passed away just now... I don't even know what to feel right now.

That woman raised me and my siblings. She sacrificed so much for us.. Fuck everything right now.

I know how you feel. My granddad died last year, and even though he was sick for a while and we all saw it coming, it hurt like hell. Condolences man. You'll find the strength to get through.

And some advice for Stocky during the ban - I'll say it again: looking at the girls you post here, I can only assume the girls you fuck in real life look like they have Pokemon waiting in their pussies to jump out. If you're eating one out and hear "HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!", just duck.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,796
    My condolences Po.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,989 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ExposedD wrote: »
    Sorry for your loss Po.

Also...Who the fuck is Stockyjam? Like i never really understood who he was or where he came from. Showed up from out of nowhere
    and acted like he'd been lounge-regular since 2009. Doesn't matter now that he is banned tho.

If you read this somehow Stockyjam...You are a shit poster and you should go fack urself :pig:

The release of new SF games keeps getting this fucking shitstains posting here.
    This is offensive.
    What I want to know is how did that dude get a cell phone into a prison?

You know he died. He dropped at least three stories.
    This is offensive.
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,677
    Sorry for your loss Po.
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 4,095
    Just saw a man rocking an umbrella that matched his dress shirt.

I need to get on that level of dandy.

That level of dandy would probably let you get on him.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,981
    edited May 25
    It's such trash that we can't vote members out of a thread. People have been banned on herefor the stupidest shit, yet when almost a whole thread comes together and say they want a dude out nothing can be done. It was even a legitimate vote. Dude said "If I get soso dislikes on this post I'll leave forever" and he never did.

We've had a rash of awful trolls. There needs to be a bar set where if you're not a certain level of funny you get permabanned.

The worst part is the stupidity has gone so far that we have slowed down on "raz0r sucks dick for cocaine" jokes

Because racist bigots, self hating asexual black people, and idiots in ché shirts have bolstered the dumbfuckery

Trying to turn this place into r/ronald and redpill has ruined the perception of this place as a place full of people bein dicks to each other in a fun way and more to racists morons posting dumb racist shit
    This slander!
    This is offensive.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,754
    We are seriously just finding out that cellphones are snuck into prisons?
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
    atirador wrote: »

I always find that funny: if there are 3,800 inmates in that jail it's because you can fit 3,800 there, not only 800. So it's a non-problem for me.

Like a brazilian politician once said:

"If you don't want to suffer there it's easy: just don't steal, murder or rape people."

Or something like that...

@StarvinMarvin yo defend the overcrowding because these are all self surrenders who registered as drug users who surrendered because they don't want to be murdered

And zumba is the only anti-drug program

Then we got all those american, european, and australians there fucking children and opening brothels

Yeah why are there so many white pedophiles in these 3rd world countries?
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,569
    @po pimpus sorry for your loss man
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    Pertho wrote: »
    So GD has a new rule.

Named it the Ronin Chaos clause. Much coffee will be drank.

We're all shit people with the exception of Reticently. I don't think he wants to repost Tweets just for him to read.
    This is offensive.
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,791
    I'm missing something: is it named the Ronin Chaos clause because that's something Ronin did once upon a time (and he himself got banned), or because banning people for that is something he would do? As much as I hang around SRK, I don't get too involved in drama.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,109 mod
    axeman61 wrote: »
    I'm missing something: is it named the Ronin Chaos clause because that's something Ronin did once upon a time (and he himself got banned), or because banning people for that is something he would do? As much as I hang around SRK, I don't get too involved in drama.

Because the Pimp Hand needed to be made great again. Very, very few people are going out of their way to be shit. They fall under the RC clause.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    I ate a poptart and a hot pocket for breakfast

I drank it with almond milk

Should i have chosen a monster or rock star?
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,156
    Sorry for your loss @po pimpus . My grandma helped raise me, too and she's in her nineties now and slowing down. Be happy for the time you got to spend with her, man.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
  • Grand_Sage_MosesGrand_Sage_Moses Joined: Posts: 177
    dab00g wrote: »

Neither. You should have gone with full throttle.
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,414
    Sorry to hear that @po pimpus

Condolences man.
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,358
    dab00g wrote: »

Anything but almond milk, shit tastes like disappointment.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,881
    edited May 25
    Where can I read the fine print on this new Ronin Chaos clause?

Po sorry to hear about your grandmother. I feel you bro, my grandfather passed earlier this year. It's never easy. Stay strong.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,429
    GLory to MankinD
    What sort of mockery is this? Who posts 2B but no shot of her apple bottom? Goddamn rookies.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,569
    Designated Survivor is utter garbage. Maggie Q hasn't taken anything off yet and am 9 episodes in, Neo Big Boss is the fucking president who's just admitted to raising some other dudes kid and the 2 CoS are office fucking.

Need game of thrones badly it's a lean year for tv.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • Grand_Sage_MosesGrand_Sage_Moses Joined: Posts: 177
    Thinking about going back to college this January to become a Network Admin. Does it matter if you get your degree online in the IT field?