Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 13,178
    Kale's annoying more then anything. All sayians are annoying though so I guess it's the genes.
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,245
    Eskills wrote: »
    I don't think it's lazy at all, that's the point. Especially compared to stupid non canon broly.

You went to being on your high horse to now responding to me like a 12 year old

"Stupid, non-canon"? Like that shit matters AT ALL. He exists in the DB/Z/S media and is very popular. Everything ain't for you; thats life so deal with it.

And wtf is not lazy about it??? She literally transforms into LSSJ Broly, moveset and all. And of the shit they took from Broly they actually made her more brain dead as a LSSJ even though Broly actually spoke more (though still little) and was more coherent AFTER he transformed.

Yea they're gonna change shit as time goes on, but at the end of the day they used Broly's entire schtick as the base for this character. You think its a mistake she's practically wearing a female interpretation of his outfit?? Bracers, boots and all.

Hell, her shirt might be the one wrapped around his waist but it shrunk in the dryer.

My nigga come on, the shit is lazy. If you wanna shows nods to the original LSSJ then cool, but besides the color scheme, outfit and transformation in general you could at least let her be her own. I was actually anticipating a different take on the LSSJ for not a rip.
    *snip*

My nigga please, you giving Toriyama too much credit.

Broly is extremely popular, and they wanted a way to make what he was popular for (being a LSSJ) canon.

*close scene*

The moment she doesn't simply turn into Broly when she transforms, I'll like her.

Also that "senpai, notice me!!!" shit is bull because Caulifla does that and more for her.

Its more like "senpai notice me......ANDNOONEELSE!!!!!"
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,574
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    Because DBZ fans only care about power levels.

Broli is weak af doe...

Became fodder the second Boo arc started.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,348
    Yet people only like broly because he was wrecking shop for 90% of the movie, and in the last 2 minutes he got one shotted.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 13,178
    Yet people only like broly because he was wrecking shop for 90% of the movie, and in the last 2 minutes he got one shotted.

Because "scans say....yous a bitch."
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge No Ningens Allowed Joined: Posts: 16,610
    edited July 2017
    I dunno why people ship Goku and Caulifla. It seems more like a little sister thing than a new waifu thing.
    I dont know, they are more interesting together then Goku and Chichi, like him explaining to her about how saiyan powers work. Compared to Goku and Chichi, were all Chichi does is just yell at Goku.

I never did understand also why Broli gets so much hype, even though he has like 0 personality. While Turles is a much better developed character, too bad he never went super saiyan though.
    Broly gets hyped because he's looks beast. He's basically the embodiment of what a Saiyan is. Cruel as hell. Savage fighter. Driven by his SSJ transformation. Dude was out right stomping, kicking people around, etc. And he didn't have the weakness from the bulk. He beat down everyone and tanked hits like it was nothing. A lot of people, including myself, miss how fit and powerful everyone looked in Z. Broly is that taken to an extreme.

It's not that people don't like Turles, I'm a fan of him. But the dude is the only movie villain Goku could beat outright. He needed the fruit to surpass Goku. Not only that but these older movies don't seem to get as much support as the younger ones. Fusion Reborn gets praised for Gogeta and Janemba. The former is in the movie for what? 3 minutes? Which is another issue. Broly made a lasting impact. He's liked and despised. Gogeta was out for 3 mins and everyone remembers him. You think people say the same about Dr Wheelo from World's Strongest?

When you make a villain, they have to make a lasting impression. That's why Frieza wins in that category hands down. Dude is cruel as shit, a back stabber, has no fucking honor, savage as fuck, and talks mad shit. He always shows how cruel he is to established he's not to be fucked with. Turles is cruel sure. But nowhere near Broly let alone someone like Frieza. And of course Tree of Might was whatever. And Broly made Vegeta his bitch. Who else simply transformed and made Vegeta drop his balls?
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Factual Joined: Posts: 9,893

35% at best. Most of the movie was spent dicking around with Paragus and whatnot.

Really though, people latch onto Broly because 'dur he's a saiyan who's superdy duperdy duper and stronger than Goku and should be able to do all the forms of Goku and if he does whoa man he's gonna be so strong you guys'

That's how we got that stupid ass 4D movie
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,603 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Lol having Kale no sale that blue mode kamehameha just to get one shotted by Jiren XD

They doing too much. My boy is like "why you smiling goku, that boy jiren about to beat the dog piss out of you!!"

Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • XhominidXhominid Knight of Dizzy Joined: Posts: 625
    I don't like Kale because she's FemBroly(I like Broly because he's pure badass in his own way), I like Kale because she reminds me so much of Kid Gohan.

And it's obvious that Kale in her Berserker form is a MASSIVE liability(nearly tossed Caulifla out of the ring on accident, basically nearly took out Botamo and Magetta and then almost attacked Caulifla with actual intent) and the story has been implying that she will be a real threat when she learns to control it...just like Gohan.

Basically, I see them finally giving her the steps to change in the same way they are showing Caulifla isn't all that much of a bitch and is basically a female, spunkier Goku.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge No Ningens Allowed Joined: Posts: 16,610
    Also, the only good thing that came after the 1st Broly movie was Broly's normal SSJ state. All that other shit is ass. Like that shit with the LSSJ3 crap. That shit is up there with the fans that do crap like SSJ4 Broly.
    I thought Turles a lot more cruel than Broly, he basically only cares about power, and will sacrifice a whole planet to get more power, and kill billions while achieving his goal. Its just too bad Turles died to a spirit bomb, giving him no chance to come back again.

Broly on the other hand was being controlled, and was triggered by goku, and only wanted him dead because he was crying as a baby.
    Yeah but Broly blew up that planet the slaves were from for kicks. And he also beat down everyone else. Once a Saiyan showed up as a villain post Raditz, everyone was a planet buster. Vegeta did that shit for kicks.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,504
    Goku must be so broken now since they'vee just showed him fucking around with his blue kamehameha. all I want to see right now is what goku is hiding
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
    Ki Shima wrote: »
    Goku must be so broken now since they'vee just showed him fucking around with his blue kamehameha. all I want to see right now is what goku is hiding

The Satsui no Hado, duh
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,726
    Because DBZ fans only care about power levels.

we really do though lol.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala

35% at best. Most of the movie was spent dicking around with Paragus and whatnot.

Really though, people latch onto Broly because 'dur he's a saiyan who's superdy duperdy duper and stronger than Goku and should be able to do all the forms of Goku and if he does whoa man he's gonna be so strong you guys'

God forbid people like the way a character fights and their general aesthetic in a fucking martial arts show.

As is their right.

As is my right to bash Broly for just how poorly written a character he is.
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,245

God forbid people like the way a character fights and their general aesthetic in a fucking martial arts show.

As is their right.

As is my right to bash Broly for just how poorly written a character he is.

I think he was referring to you mocking why people actually like Broly, not your reason for not liking him
    Volt wrote: »
    Wait a minute, how come no one said anything about that Yardratian that jobbed to Caulifla?

Because, monkeys are the spotlight. Those filthy, disgusting brainless monkeys.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,976
    Lol that Yardrat... Toriyama threw dude in as a little Easter Egg, saw people getting hype, then jobbed his ass like Vince McMahon does to an internet sensation indie darling.

Hilarious.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Wait a minute, how come no one said anything about that Yardratian that jobbed to Caulifla?

Well who else is going to save the universe? Humans, one of them got knocked out, only 2 left. I wonder how long tien and roshi are going to last.

Frieza of course.
    edited July 2017
    The real story is how much Universe 3 got rocked. Not only did their 'ultimate weapon' get bodied something fierce by Hit, but Cabba took out the only OTHER dude from Universe 3 to get any spotlight. And really unceremoniously too.

Actually, upon further inspection, it's Universe 10 that's really in the shitter right now, as Pig E Honda, that one dude Baseform Kale was fighting, and the other dude Cabba KO'd all got tossed from the ring. They're down half their fighters since they brought the pixie and the bird
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,504

he must of got hit hard to not use IT to stop himself from falling. like what goku can do
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,976
    Pig E. Honda got German suplexed into oblivion.

Po approves.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,574
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Lol that Yardrat... Toriyama threw dude in as a little Easter Egg, saw people getting hype, then jobbed his ass like Vince McMahon does to an internet sensation indie darling.

Hilarious.

The Yardrat teleported before the ring out.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,500
    Can't Buu just teleport himself to the Tournament of Power because he feels left out then acts like a child, throwing a temper tantrum, and go insane on the tournament ring? He would even blo up the bleachers where all of the spectators are Majin Vegeta style. Now that would be epic...

Well who else is going to save the universe? Humans, one of them got knocked out, only 2 left. I wonder how long tien and roshi are going to last.

Frieza of course.
    I have a feeling Gohan is going to unlock some new saiyan mode and save the universe. Frieza could save the universe maybe, if he can somehow beat jiren or hit.

The power of jobbing. It's in his blood now.
    Leon63 wrote: »
    DFc2ZwwXUAE4SJp.jpg

TADED
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 3,185
    edited July 2017
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    I'm actually kinda sad how many universes seem really meh this arc

U6 and U11 seem to be the only ones who are at least somewhat dangerous to U7, everybody else is getting bodied. Even U9 didn't last that long

they are all strong. they only seem weaker because of course U7 has plot armor characters. also U9 was ranked the weakest of the universes with U7 being the 2nd weakest.
    U9 gave Goku so much trouble, Vegeta had to jump in, and they still had to both use SSB to overpower the Trio de Dangers beams. Vegeta also got hit hard by Lavender. They used team tactics, but U9 are above Super Perfect Cell tier for sure. and the other universes are even stronger than Buu (Buu is only OP because of durability and restoration, if it weren't for that they would drop as fast as any other warrior that takes enough damage. )

and look how long the other universes are lasting. they are among the strongest in the entire multiverse! only the GoDs and Angels are higher tier.

yea the power tiers can vary, but the arc has yet to show what all the others can do. Toppo was overpowered by a U10 warrior. Goku was caught off guard by a U4 warrior.
    Gohan team's attacks had no effect on several warriors, INCLUDING U9 warriors.

so they are all strong. and remember this is not a killing battle, so everyone is holding back.

and don't gauge a warrior's potential based on Hit's OP time ability. Hit is one of the strongest, so comparing him to that U3 warrior, is like comparing Goku to Piccolo or 18.
    it was a bad match up. can't expect all of them to rival the highest tier warriors in the tournament. but even a weaker warrior almost ringed out Goku, and U9 gave Goku and Vegeta quite a workout, forcing them to go super sayian and SSGSS too.

it's cool that at least most of them get some time to shine and very few are ringed out prematurely overall.

there is more to come. look how more warriors are getting their turn to shine next episode. plus the ones that have yet to be seen using their full capabilities, foreshadows they may be one of the strongest, skilled or strategic of the warriors. so thing are getting more and more interesting and epic!!

DBS with that P-life.
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Sexy Fighting Game Renaissance Joined: Posts: 3,474
    Seriously. Chichi almost got cucked.
    Goku was about to get &$#%ed WHILE in his Super Saiyan Blue form.
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Geese, Xiaoyu, Jin, Lars, Heihachi, Lee, Steve, M.Raven]

SFV
    Cammy [Menat, Sagat(?), Ryu]
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

Seriously. Chichi almost got cucked.
    Goku was about to get &$#%ed WHILE in his Super Saiyan Blue form.

Eh, it's goku. Plot armor away my boy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file