MVC Infinite Lounge: WE ARE VENOM. DLC CHARACTERS LAUNCH WITH PATCH DEC 5TH

Comments

• flickyflicky Super Nintendo Chalmers Joined: Posts: 851
    Has anyone noticed that in Max's videos there is a Victory icon after the match is won? Could this game be going to best out of three? With 2v2 being so crazy I could imagine matches going by very quickly, and the icon wouldn't be there for no unspecific reason.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,396 mod
    flicky wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed that in Max's videos there is a Victory icon after the match is won? Could this game be going to best out of three? With 2v2 being so crazy I could imagine matches going by very quickly, and the icon wouldn't be there for no unspecific reason.

Just noticing that now. It's just that it's kinda weird that the game still closes out the match with the ending win pose and transition back to rematch. Like so far it just looks like it's indicating the way you won and not much else.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

edited July 29
    flicky wrote: »

Just noticing that now. It's just that it's kinda weird that the game still closes out the match with the ending win pose and transition back to rematch. Like so far it just looks like it's indicating the way you won and not much else.

Perhaps it's just because it's a demo build and they need people to move on for other players to stop people waiting in line twice or three times as long as they need to.
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 432
    edited July 29
    That's been there for a while now. We still don't know what it means. Maybe there'll be an option to play matches with multiple rounds.

Also I don't know why you guys are arguing with Shaku. Dude is mad weird lmao, I don't think he knows what others are talking about like 85% of the time. And he totally started bringing up KBR's Evo winning team because I mentioned it to defend Ultimate's character diversity lol
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,597
    edited July 29
    That's been there for a while now. We still don't know what it means. Maybe there'll be an option to play matches with multiple rounds.

Also I don't know why you guys are arguing with Shaku. Dude is mad weird lmao, I don't think he knows what others are talking about like 85% of the time. And he totally started bringing up KBR's Evo winning team because I mentioned it to defend Ultimate's character diversity lol

Wait? It's like your describing yourself, What do you even back read in the previous page the lower part? Do you even know where the "perfect world" thing had even started that was in the other page even before it went to this page and dev even replied. I'm on track a particular comment and your not I didn't even give a shit in your previous comments what am I saying was the MVC3 team did a better job despite the negativity. I dislike the projectile deflect and the obvious pretension here that there are no visual design problem that need to be organize it's not just me it's everyone else.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 3,661
    Here I am thinking Ryu is life. How wrong I was.....
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,597
    edited July 29
    No worries Capcom had Morrigan function, Megaman function and Ironman function to compromised.

That solves the problem overall and that is MVCI dev team game design logic.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,390
    So I noticed something a bit odd in one of the Nemesis videos. It's about Advancing Guard and Chip damage.

Nemesis uses his noodles on Thanos. Both the Starfish and the noodles are blocked and they deal significant chip damage to Thanos.

Later on in the same match, X blocks the same noodles and DOES NOT take chip. He advancing guards at the end, but only on the last hit. The first 2 noodle hits aren't A-guarded, just the last one.

In one instance, Thanos ALSO Advancing Guarded, but still takes chip damage from some of the noodles.

I have no idea what caused this. Does anyone else?
    NNID: a2handedmonk
    I don't think anyone knows 100 percent what's going on with chip damage in this game. There's a video that broke down how Strider seemed to do chip damage to an aerial opponent, but not a grounded on in some of the oldest gameplay vids. Might be something we may not be able to fully figure out till another beta or launch.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,390
    I don't think anyone knows 100 percent what's going on with chip damage in this game. There's a video that broke down how Strider seemed to do chip damage to an aerial opponent, but not a grounded on in some of the oldest gameplay vids. Might be something we may not be able to fully figure out till another beta or launch.

Can you link that vid?
    NNID: a2handedmonk

I've observed similar things with beams, some beams don't do chip, but Strange's book does do chip, also sometimes it seems like hypers only chip while infinity surge is active.
    Someone needs to ask Capcom about this next time the game is playable.
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,724
    The Venom cover killed the last bit of excitement I had.
    Who wanna bet that Jedah is dlc too?
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,636
    willseless wrote: »
    The Venom cover killed the last bit of excitement I had.
    Who wanna bet that Jedah is dlc too?

lol. pretty sure all characters that are seen and playable wont be dlc.
    but you never know...
    "believe"

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,350
    The covers don't necessarily mean anything. Sigma and Black Panther are on covers despite being DLC. For all we know, Capcom might not want to blow the surprise of Venom's inclusion by making it obvious. Anyway, Jedah ain't DLC.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • ES_CurseES_Curse PRAISE BE Joined: Posts: 8,199
    With the exception of Firebrand/Dorm, they've been pretty good about not showing covers with unrevealed characters.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
    .Guy. wrote: »
    Hey guys.

Remember when Marvel 3 was first revealed, and everyone was beyond pissed that advancing guard sent you near half the screen away?

Yeah.

No.

That's one thing I didn't really test enough myself. How strong the pushback on pushblock is in this game compared to 3 or 2. I think from when I was playing I don't remember the push being as crazy as 3. Not sure though.

• .Guy..Guy. STUPID SEXY ROCKET RACCOON! Joined: Posts: 2,020
    edited July 29
    That's one thing I didn't really test enough myself. How strong the pushback on pushblock is in this game compared to 3 or 2. I think from when I was playing I don't remember the push being as crazy as 3. Not sure though.

I was mostly just calling this out.
    Because the new projectile deflect mechanics is an obvious and undeniable game changer

Give it time. I really doubt it's going to destroy anyone.
    Lieutenant Colonel of the M.O.D.O.K. AVENGERS
    MadTitan brand toothpaste, for the god-like toothy smile. Get it now!
    (Not responsible for the loss of YOUR SOUL)
    UMvC3: Joe/RR/Assmaster, Joe/FrankBest/RR
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    Yeah I was just wondering since it was brought up. I'll probably go back into story demo later on just to see.

I think Capcom wanted Venom & Monster Hunter to be the final surprise before launch. I can see them not being revealed until the launch trailer.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,594
    Is it so wrong to have a beast Ryu? He was strong in TvC. TvC is why I want Ryu to have an air dash.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    edited July 29
    Is it so wrong to have a beast Ryu? He was strong in TvC. TvC is why I want Ryu to have an air dash.

Ryu is too ordinary for that anime air dash shit. You want Ryu to be anime? Pick the Time Stone

He's gonna be a grown ordinary man and get it done like he did in XTekken

edited July 29
    Reality Ryu will be sick, mixing up the surge projectile and regular fireballs will make people think twice about pushblocking his projectiles. It kind of makes sense really since he's just an ordinary guy, nothing but plain old reality for him.
  • ES_CurseES_Curse PRAISE BE Joined: Posts: 8,199
    I'm more interested in seeing the combos people pull off of Power, Space, and Reality storms than anything else. Mind will likely be like CvS2 S-Groove where only a handful of characters will have the kind of meter dump options to use it.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,588
    edited July 29
    Ryu should have instant transmission kamehame.... errr teleport shinkuu hadouken.

In all seriousness, there is so much they could do with ryu in mvc, they just refuse to do it. They need that ordinary guy.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    Why do people keep calling Ryu ordinary? Dude fires plasma from his hands and he can punch through 50 foot boulders. Frank West is way more ordinary than he is.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,007 mod
    Hey guys.

Remember when Marvel 3 was first revealed, and everyone was beyond pissed that advancing guard sent you near half the screen away?

Yeah.

No.

Well, for one thing, we know you can't just mash pushblock here like you could in 3.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,594

Ryu is too ordinary for that anime air dash shit. You want Ryu to be anime? Pick the Time Stone

Chun can have the anime shit like a triple jump and downward airdash while honest karate man gets nothing?
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    edited July 30
    Mountain and submarine are destroyed by Akuma with bare hands yet Ryu in fact had bested Akuma in supernatural ways that why he had Hado Kakusei mode that is shown in UMVC3 and SFV cinematic mode.

Guns are meaningless in SF universe, So Chun li is far below Ryu, Chun li is never been supernatural or beyond human capabilities compare to Ryu. In this game bullet and explosion is superior than Hadouken? Hadouken even shielded Chun li from the explosion in the cinematic mode.

Haggar and Frank gained Magic Satchel while Ryu is stripped out with all his potential to justify a supposed of him biases? Cyclops and Cable had multiple jumping which obviously defies gravity that isn't even included as there mutant power is accepted not an issue that include Chun li? While Ryu is trivialize by biases? Ryu shouldn't be in this game or reappear at any future iteration of this game, if this playstyle favorable biases continues.

Everyone had seen Haggar and Frankwest pull something from thin air out of nothing aka Magic Sachel and Chun li had weird shit which is never supernatural and weaker than Ryu that dedicate himself to a supernatural martial arts and to resist a supernatural way.

That arguments about ordinary were proved wrong in the thread that is dedicated on it, People keep talking on Ryu being ordinary just to justify MVCi team incompetence and negligence of their source material or just lazy biases to justify favorable playstyle. They know nothing and just trivializing things.

Ryu >>>>>> Frank, Haggar, Chun li. Those people who keep saying Ryu is ordinary has no idea of what Ryu is capable than Akuma, Haggar, Chris and Chun.

They can only be smarter than Ryu but never be more skillful in hand to hand combat and beyond human feats that include supernatural ways not just physical strength, stamina and durability.

Ryu even defeated Necali in SFV which even more dangerous than Nemesis.
    Because the new projectile deflect mechanics is an obvious and undeniable game changer

Give it time. I really doubt it's going to destroy anyone.

If were talking about UMVC3 Ryu or TVC Ryu it wouldn't yet this generic Ryu is even more shitty and below than Vanilla MVC3 Ryu or even from previous iteration because now his hadoken can be deflected.
    Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,704

Chun can have the anime shit like a triple jump and downward airdash while honest karate man gets nothing?

yes
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
    edited July 30
    Frank West war? Shadaloo and Akuma that destroy submarine with barehands is more greater threat in a hand to hand combat than any war or whatever zombie war that includes hide and seek strategies.

Chun li, Cyclops and Cable defies gravity, while Haggar and Frankwest pull something out of nowhere is acceptable and tolerable then Ryu is trivialize to be ordinary for people to used as target practice of the projectile deflect thing.

Ryu shouldn't be in this game in the first place or any future sequel because of playstyle biases and character discrimination or whatever sense of incompetence of MVCi team.
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Why do people keep calling Ryu ordinary? Dude fires plasma from his hands and he can punch through 50 foot boulders. Frank West is way more ordinary than he is.

Agree, That even includes Haggar that also have Magic Satchel. They just trivialize Ryu to justify MVCi team incompetence and negligence of their source material or just lazy biases to justify favorable playstyle. They know nothing and just trivializing things.
    Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• thiagoeisthiagoeis Just press the buttons Joined: Posts: 649

Some more variants:

v76YKnI.jpg

Venom doesn't appear on his own cover.

What the fuck, Haggar?! What.The.Fuck?!!

lmao Ryu punching the shit out of Rocket
    High level salty play

- I try to play:
    MvC:I: Reality-Ultron/Chun, Time-Ultron/Chun, Time-Ultron/Ryu, ?-Venom/?
    DBZ: Trunks/Piccolo/Yamcha
    UMvC3: Chun-Li/Doom/Strider, Taskmaster/Chun/Hawkeye, Task/Doom/Hawk, point Hawkeye and point Vergil (troll) teams
    SFV: Alex, Guile and Ryu (CFN id: trakkerzorg)

Other games:
    - I play 4fun or when someone asks:
    GGXrd: Slayer
    SFxT: Combinations of Poison, Jin, Ryu, Vega(Claw), Yoshimitsu, Guile and sometimes Chun
    MSH: Psylocke and Spider-Man
    MvC: Gambit, Spider-Man, Ryu, Strider. Trolls with Zangief, Venom and O. Hulk
    Super Turbo/HDR: Guile, Vega(Claw)
    3rd Strike: Akuma, Ryu. Trolls with Alex and Twelve
    USFIV: Vega(Claw), Ryu. Fools around with Seth and Poison

- Stuff that I should practice more but I don't:
    DOA5LR: Kasumi
    MvC2: WarMachine/IronMan/Doom. Also weird teams with Rogue, Gambit, Ken, Akuma and other mid tiers
    CvS2: A-Guile/Ryu/Vega, A-Terry/Ken/Vega
    KOF XIII: Terry/King/Kim
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,007 mod
    edited July 30

Chun has always been more mobile in the air, even in SF.

Ryu also acts as a baseline of sorts, giving him an air dash sets the expectation that everyone should have an air dash.

Besides, we're now talking about a game where characters no longer need to play neutral because another character can do it for them and just tag them in for free when we get in. Important to note since reports indicate that Ryu's going to be a damage engine - just pair him with a neutral/space control/setup engine.

Team building in this game means you're not playing Ryu. Rather you're playing a character with a Ryu stance.