Brook PS4+ Audio Fighting Board Thread

13»

Comments

• ThomsonThomson Gosu Joined: Posts: 56
    Hello,
    i can't use the "PSN/Home" button in Windows 10, it registers as unknown input (Key Code 7) within Windows instead of being registered
    as a button press from the gamepad.

Any way to fix that please?
    Ninjas can't catch you if you are on Fire !
  • wazwuzwazwuz Golden Fanta Project Joined: Posts: 352
    So i just try to plug headset that came with ps4 to this pcb. It only works when I set all audio to the board. Is there any way to have the sound to TV and voice chat only trough headset (just likr DS4 did)?
    ArcadeStick-Indonesia.com
  • LogicHoleFlawLogicHoleFlaw Seventy-Three Inches Joined: Posts: 4
    Is there any information on what hardware I need in order to use the Analog stick features and the Touchpad features of this board? I'm preparing to do a hitbox-style stick and would like to additionally include both analog sticks as well as a full-featured PS4 touchpad. I see very little information online about what hardware I will need for that, though.
  • strider999strider999 Baiken says wtf.... Joined: Posts: 108
    Im having an issue when I plug my brook fighting with audio board with my PC(win10). It doesnt show up with my controllers and it doesnt show up in my device managers. There is a blue led lit up on the board but my computer doesnt recognize it being connected. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 998
    edited August 1
    strider999 wrote: »
    Im having an issue when I plug my brook fighting with audio board with my PC(win10). It doesnt show up with my controllers and it doesnt show up in my device managers. There is a blue led lit up on the board but my computer doesnt recognize it being connected. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Is the cable you are using a known-good data cable? Some USB A to Micro B USB cables are for power/charging only (hence the lit LED). Try a different cable.
  • strider999strider999 Baiken says wtf.... Joined: Posts: 108
    i tried a bunch of micro usb cables and no dice :-/
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,415
    strider999 wrote: »
    i tried a bunch of micro usb cables and no dice :-/

Avoid all the el-chepo Smart phone Micro USB charger cables and find your self a actual Micro USB Data cable.
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • GOGO.ZippyGOGO.Zippy Joined: Posts: 1,040
    edited August 2
    Hi Bros
    Brook fighting board is working well on V4.73 without updating file.
  • Davidov07Davidov07 Joined: Posts: 16
    edited August 2
    Hey, i just bought and installed the audio pcb to my hitbox, but it doesnt socd clean :( what am i doing wrong?
    its updated. and i already tried the combo keys to switch to Dpad mode.
    thanks in advance

Just found out, theres a jumper for the socd functions, hehe sorry!
  • FatalFRAMEFatalFRAME Joined: Posts: 119
    How is the input lag on this compared to the universal fightboard? Im looking to mod my old hrap3 sa and tekken 5 arcade stick pretty soon.
  • LLeg3ndLLeg3nd Always Eating Joined: Posts: 252
    Hey guys, what size screw should i use for the break out board?
    twitch.tv/lleg3nd
  • mrhappydudemrhappydude Joined: Posts: 36
    LLeg3nd wrote: »
    Hey guys, what size screw should i use for the break out board?

M3
    Link Here
    Is there any information on what hardware I need in order to use the Analog stick features and the Touchpad features of this board? I'm preparing to do a hitbox-style stick and would like to additionally include both analog sticks as well as a full-featured PS4 touchpad. I see very little information online about what hardware I will need for that, though.

I bought my brook touchpad's on ebay.

Link Here
    GOGO.Zippy wrote: »
    @mrhappydude
    Not Yet. Analog Stick and Switch can't work together.

When Analog Stick function is enable, the joystick will output in DP mode as a controller .

@GOGO.Zippy any luck with implementing this feature?
    I have been communicating with Victor in support and he said it worked but I tried it today and your statement above still holds true.

my suggestions are

Option #1 - Switch Mode

If JP14 is removed and LS (JP12) is selected then Joystick is LS and LS Thumbstick is disabled.
    If JP14 is removed and RS (JP12) is selected then Joystick is RS and RS Thumbstick is disabled.
    If JP14 is removed and DP (JP12) is selected then Joystick is DP and LS, RS Thumbsticks are enabled.

Option #2 - Cycle Mode
    If JP14 is removed and LS (JP12) is selected then Joystick is LS and LS Thumbstick is DP.
    If JP14 is removed and RS (JP12) is selected then Joystick is RS and RS Thumbstick is DP.
    If JP14 is removed and DP (JP12) is selected then Joystick is DP and LS, RS Thumbsticks are LS, RS (Default).

The ability to have the joystick be LS and to have RS enabled allows a user to play every game and would be awesome. Please implement this functionality.
  • TicoSneaksTicoSneaks Joined: Posts: 10
    hey guys I need a little help. I have the board wired up to my Killer Instinct TE2 running great. was able to keep the quick disconnect usb and everything. Only trouble I'm having is the touch pad function. I want to use the old lock button as the touchpad. I saw Jony do it but in the video but not entirely sure which wires to solder over. Any help would be great @jonyfraze
    Tekken - King
    USF4 - E. Honda/ Guy
    Guilty Gear - Potemkin/ Sol Badguy
    Melee - Jigglypuff/ Marth

Xbox Live/PSN - Ticosneaks
13»