Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,363
    It's like the retarded side of the dbz fandom once again forgot a key point about DBS, that it is a fucking kids show.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 1,774
    Hecatom wrote: »
    It's like the retarded side of the dbz fandom once again forgot a key point about DBS, that it is a fucking kids show.

Thanks for the daily reminder.

Speaking of daily reminders, here's another one.

If Kirby Zeno erases something, it's hella fucking dead.

The whole drama of the FT arc's finale was that. There was no real victory, the whole timeline went poof. No Super Balls will save the Trio de Dangers and whoever else gets bopped for real.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,303
    Depends, the way Goku talked about the erasure not sitting right with him makes it sound like that is his plan, and if the super dragon balls can apparently grant any wish that seems like the most likely.

This is your daily reminder that this is a kids show and the main character effectively committing genocide of entire universes worth of innocent civilians multiple times over like this is Bokurano doesn't sound too likely unless he has a way to fix it.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 1,774
    edited August 12
    Iduno wrote: »
    Depends, the way Goku talked about the erasure not sitting right with him makes it sound like that is his plan, and if the super dragon balls can apparently grant any wish that seems like the most likely.

This is your daily reminder that this is a kids show and the main character effectively committing genocide of entire universes worth of innocent civilians multiple times over like this is Bokurano doesn't sound too likely unless he has a way to fix it.

Tell that to 16.

Edit: And the whole FT Timeline, lol.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
    It was implied everybody was already dead by the time Zen-o showed up in FT timeline though.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
    Maybe, I kind of thought Zamasu becoming the universe would also fuck the afterlife too.
    -Stephen Fry

-Jimmy1200
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,678
    I cant remember much but didnt Frost and Freiza agree to work together?

If so, why would Frost eliminate someone from Freizas team?
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
    Frieza has already shown himself as willing to backstab his universe for his own benefit, they probably realised how similar they are and figured neither would care about the other taking out their "comrades".

Of course the real question is who will turn on the other first, or will it be a simultaneous backstab.
    -Stephen Fry

-Jimmy1200
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,271
    I have feeling Goku or someone will attempt to go directly to the dragon god itself to restore the erased universes, that maybe PERHAPS the Super dragonballs aren't enough.
    Course, gotta also solve the underlying (unspoken) plotline as to WHY a set amount of universes has to be erased...that from the sound of it, no one's questioned for reasons.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,532
    I have feeling Goku or someone will attempt to go directly to the dragon god itself to restore the erased universes, that maybe PERHAPS the Super dragonballs aren't enough.
    Course, gotta also solve the underlying (unspoken) plotline as to WHY a set amount of universes has to be erased...that from the sound of it, no one's questioned for reasons.

Those 8 universes are below have a low human level. The Kaioshin and GoD aren't doing their jobs properly, so they get nuked.

Why will they get nuked? Think about it like this: What happens when a child finds out their toys are broken? They throw it away. Now put Zen'o in place of that child.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,206
    It was nice knowing you, Universe 10
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,735
    Hahaaaaa!! Rozie
    overpowered Goku! Goku had to be saved by 17! Rozie is the most ultimate fighter in the tournament! Also Ribrianne destroy 17's barrier like nothing! Ribrianne is beyond SSB tier!!

• WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,035
    Goku and Hit Tag Team? The Mega Powers Reunited!
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,735
    Glad to see they actually respected Gohan as a character for once.

for once?! wtf the dude since childhood got Goku level glorification, growth, highlights and powerups since the days of Raditz and Nappa. and that's not counting the movies where he kicks ass and more character development and glorification.

GT Pan nor Bulla received even half the development Gohan received in his whole z warrior records. respect? Gohan was only disrespected during the Buu saga when Buu absorbed him, the later gets killed off with the planet, and Goku took over (AT was pressured to, he received deth threats from the Goku fanatics) ,
    as well as the beginning of Super, but what you expect, his career and family brought him down to scrub status. then the Champa tournament, training, and TOP got him back up.
    lol. the Gohan fanbase are insatiable when it comes to "respect" for Gohan.

if only Super Pan and Super Bulla gets the development Goku and Gohan receive, with a super warrior path. Caulifa and Kale already hint at greater potential for Pan and Bulla. after this arc/conflicts, Krillin, Roshi, Tien, 17 and 18 are gonna settle down, but what about the Pan/Bulla generation to come? They gotta do a whole lot better for them than what GT did.
    Episode 103
    Well looks like the priest guy is definitely enjoying universes getting erased a bit too much, something's up there.

Also if universe 10's angel's reaction is anything to go by it looks like not all the angels are in on it.
    -Stephen Fry

-Jimmy1200
  • drunken_kusadrunken_kusa Joined: Posts: 35
    Good Gohan episode. I like the end of this universe much better than the last one, more subtle and dignified. There's some legit horror there, but they don't overuse reaction shots on it.

I guess not all Angels are dicks. #10 Angel, while not crying or anything, did at least look sad.
  • JLALloydJLALloyd Joined: Posts: 744
    What a depressing episode, seriously I feel bad for universe 10. At least Gohan was boss in it.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,043
    edited August 13
    Gohan putting work and boding universe 10!!

giphy.gif

*wipes tear from eye*
    Its been too long since I've seen him kick ass!

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,064
    Wasted wrote: »
    Goku and Hit Tag Team? The Mega Powers Reunited!

You know that Hit will backstab Goku and throw him out the ring; wouldn't be surprised
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy ARIA is the only answer Joined: Posts: 11,764
    SON...GOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!