• DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,655
    Unpopular opinion: Abigail and Zeku should have been Momotaru and Zen
    A. No, they should have been Hugo and Guy
    B. Beard is way better than Momotaru.
    C. Fuck Zen.
  • RLAAMJR.RLAAMJR. Test Joined: Posts: 804
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    RLAAMJR. wrote: »
    If I have to choose between SFV and MVCI, I would choose Ingrid to be playable in SFV because it will confirm that she is an official Street Fighter fan.
    Which is the exact reason why they shouldn't, because she's not.

But she is. She was in street figtheralpha 3. she was in the street fighter comics.and she will be in sfv.
    "You should have not tangled with nature!" - Storm, X-men vs Street Fighter

Favorite Street Fighter Character: Ingrid
    Favorite Tekken Character: Lili
    Favorite Marvel vs Capcom Character: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
    Favorite Mortal Kombat character: Reptile
    Favorite Darkstalkers character: Bulleta/B.B. Hood

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,416
    edited August 13
    Honestly I dislike their design when I first saw them, I would rather had a different and exclusive version of Ruby Heart that uses whip as a weapon to add a category of mature women a long with Viper and Rose. We need more weapon melee fighters in SF.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,416
    @Darc Requiem I hope you don't confused me, to be one of those that really wanting Ruby Heart in such form in SFV or in any future SF.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Eagle will return Joined: Posts: 7,948
    A. No, they should have been Hugo and Guy
    B. Beard is way better than Momotaru.
    C. Fuck Zen.
    1. Not sure if Hugo and Guy matter tbh. Hugo's been ass in every game he appears in with lukewarm reception, and Guy manages to fall behind Cody and Poison in popularity. Plus, that's a THIRD FUCKING NINJA IN A GAME WITHOUT SAGAT.
    2. Throwing sharks is kinda meh. Rather have a guy who turns every match into the barrel breaker bonus game.
    3. Oh, god forbid we get an Indian rep other than Dhalsim. And a more culturally relevant one too. No, let's just put in classics like Seth and Dee Jay because they were in a game at some point.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,643
    @Darc Requiem I hope you don't confused me, to be one of those that really wanting Ruby Heart in such form in SFV or in any future SF.

I don't like weapon users. Darth and I have butted heads over that going back to our time at Capcom Unity.
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,276

i will have liked a norwegian char with some viking vibe on him be SFV giant... but tbh he visually remind me too much Gief (also i hate the name momotaru for a norse lol)

I will have liked much more the red bearded, hook hand, shark throwing, giant fisherman... that was a crazy unique design, SF style af too

Btw i WANT one of arcade bonus stage to be on theyr boat with them throwing shit (barrels, bballs, sharks) at you LOL

About Zen fuck Zen imho

give me some fucking evil female kali worshipper who can work as Sim nemesis =)

just not that female purple "yoga master" trash that peoples semm to like because crap tastes

ps: fuck now i wish we got the giant fisherman insttead Abi, with an awesome Ruby's boat norse stage
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • RLAAMJR.RLAAMJR. Test Joined: Posts: 804
    How about allowing some Darkstalkers characters to be playable in SFV? Especially the ones who are not used in mvci and the ones who kinda have street level skillss like John Talbain, Donovan and Lord Raptor
    "You should have not tangled with nature!" - Storm, X-men vs Street Fighter

Favorite Street Fighter Character: Ingrid
    Favorite Tekken Character: Lili
    Favorite Marvel vs Capcom Character: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
    Favorite Mortal Kombat character: Reptile
    Favorite Darkstalkers character: Bulleta/B.B. Hood

• CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,821
    It would be cool if you could control the orb and menat. Kinda like a puppet type character. I'm hoping she has attacks the launch it and have it ricochet back to her.

How often do I have to tell you that non-linear zoning and puppet gimmicks won't make it into SF?

I refuse to play any Zoner in SF duo to the linearity of the gamestyle in this game.
    No problem in other games, even KoF does a much better job in making this fun than SF ever could.
    Menat will not have any gimmicks with her orb, be it as a stationary projektile or as something she can place anywhere on the screen or use as boomerang!
    If she's any form of Zoner, she gets a fireball who goes horizontal, maybe with low recovery and that will be it.
    Capcom doesn't want this style to be exciting or different, they want it to be linear and boring.
    How about allowing some Darkstalkers characters to be playable in SFV? Especially the ones who are not used in mvci and the ones who kinda have street level skillss like John Talbain, Donovan and Lord Raptor

Never, but I wouldn't mind a DS themed costume pack for everyone.
    SteamId, leave a comment before adding!
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose
    Tekken: When's Jun? , Asuka
    Guilty Gear: Ramlethal, Jack-O

My SFV Cammyguide!

That's about the dumbest thing I've seen you post. DS characters should never been in a Street Fighter game. There powers dwarf most Marvel and DC characters.
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 9,430 mod
    edited August 13

It's Street Fighter not Darkstalkers. Case closed, zero ground to stand on.

Stop.

I swear you're Mr.UnpopularOpinion just to keep up appearances at this point, how has DarthEnder not gone insane yet.
    UK Based, SFV - Kolin, Juri
    YouTube
    Twitch
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,664
    Cestus wrote: »
    Lol at peoples still not having the ingrid guy on ignore

He's either a very elaborate troll or legit autistic, I've never seen somebody obsessed with a trash character like that before
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • MiðgarðsormMiðgarðsorm Linguist, translator, et cetera Joined: Posts: 739
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

He's either a very elaborate troll or legit autistic, I've never seen somebody obsessed with a trash character like that before

Are you sure about that? B)
    That said, he's surely embarrassing.
    She was in street figtheralpha 3.
    And Yoda was in Soul Calibur 4.

That's not the same thing. Their status as guests in the games you cited is officially the same; however, Bandai Namco doesn't own the rights to Yoda, while Ingrid is totally a Capcom creation. Therefore, they could use her whenever they want. Time will tell.
    Oh, god forbid we get an Indian rep other than Dhalsim. And a more culturally relevant one too.
    If we get another Indian rep, I want it to be a Kalaripayattu user, and not just some actor stealing Fei Long's schtick.

To be fair, we don't know whether Zen uses kalaripayattu or not in his films and real life. It could even be the case. Not that I would be particularly interested in him anyway.
    »Ich heiße Bastian«, sagte der Junge, »Bastian Balthasar Bux.«
    »Ziemlich kurioser Name«, knurrte der Mann, »mit diesen drei B’s.
    Na ja, dafür kannst du nichts, hast ihn dir ja nicht selbst gegeben. Ich
    heiße Karl Konrad Koreander.«
    »Das sind drei K’s«, sagte der Junge ernst.
    »Hm«, brummte der Alte, »stimmt!«

E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

"Tekr ok nökkurr minna manna konu nauðga eða leiðir nauðga til skipa, sá skal øngu fyrir týna nema lífi sínu, hvárt er hann er ríkr eða óríkr"

"Detta är min hand. Jag kan röra den, blodet pulserar i den. Solen står fortfarande högt på himlen och jag, Antonius Block, spelar schack med Döden."

"All right," said Susan. "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need... fantasies to make life bearable."
    REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
    "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"
    YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.
    "So we can believe the big ones?"
    YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.
    "They're not the same at all!"
    YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.
    "Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"
    MY POINT EXACTLY."

かかりおったわ!
  • NCK_FeroceNCK_Feroce In Makoto I Trust Joined: Posts: 3,097
    Froztey wrote: »
    I'm excited for Zeku and Menat, Zeku has another FF link and Menat just looks cool concept wise.

Hopefully the last two additions add some spice to the way the game is played.

Yup,but for me S3 ain't soon enough.

I never put anyone on ignore. If I ever started, Yorkey would be at the top of the list.
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES OFFICIALLY THE WORST PLAYER ON SRK LEAGUE: BRONZE LP: 200 Joined: Posts: 9,429
    Why are you people surprised Ingrid cucks are super loyal to the character? They're literally like Juri fans only Ingrid hasn't been playable since forever so people fiend for her even more.

It's obnoxious but you guys act like SF is the beacon is quality lore and characters lmao

I'll never understand the hate for Ingrid.

>checks to see if any Menat shit leaked
    >nope
    >closes thread till next week.
    SFV: Cammy/Kolin (3 NEW OUTFITS THANK YOU ONO!!! SUCK IT A10METAL)/Karin (Menat too hard fuc dat bich)
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a lowercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
    Time will tell.
    I don't need time to tell. Her CFN profile made her status very clear.
    TWINBLADES wrote: »
    Why are you people surprised Ingrid cucks are super loyal to the character? They're literally like Juri fans only Ingrid hasn't been playable since forever so people fiend for her even more.

It's obnoxious but you guys act like SF is the beacon is quality lore and characters lmao

I'll never understand the hate for Ingrid.

>checks to see if any Menat shit leaked
    >nope
    >closes thread till next week.

Juri doesn't look like a 10 year old girl. Not really a fan of seeing upskirt and suggestive pictures of a character that looks like a child. There is only one Ingrid fan that I've seen that isn't a creep. He's the only reason, I feel slightly bad for dumping on Ingrid.

I never put anyone on ignore. If I ever started, Yorkey would be at the top of the list.

idk beyond some wierdo level the ignore button just feel the perfect solution, like it's not your job have to interact with them lol

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1

Are you sure about that? B)
    That said, he's surely embarrassing.
    She was in street figtheralpha 3.
    And Yoda was in Soul Calibur 4.

That's not the same thing. Their status as guests in the games you cited is officially the same; however, Bandai Namco doesn't own the rights to Yoda, while Ingrid is totally a Capcom creation. Therefore, they could use her whenever they want. Time will tell.
    Oh, god forbid we get an Indian rep other than Dhalsim. And a more culturally relevant one too.
    If we get another Indian rep, I want it to be a Kalaripayattu user, and not just some actor stealing Fei Long's schtick.

To be fair, we don't know whether Zen uses kalaripayattu or not in his films and real life. It could even be the case. Not that I would be particularly interested in him anyway.

Actually much more fitting SF there was SFEX Darun who was a great Great Gama tribute

Actually it can be fun get an indian wrestler who use as weapon the indian wrestling training mace

• ZioSerpeZioSerpe Fueled by nostalgia Joined: Posts: 1,024
    At this point the only char I'm awaiting as a returning one is Sakura, especially now that Arika is doing their new game, so Blair Dame is not gonna be a thing.
    CFN - ZioSerpe
    Twitch
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 9,430 mod
    I think Sakura and her popularity make hee a very strong lock-in for next season
    UK Based, SFV - Kolin, Juri
    YouTube
    Twitch
  • SkortSkort Joined: Posts: 905
    I got nothing against Sakura but if a "shoto" is to return then I hope it's Gouken.They didn't revive him just to be in one game....

He was fun to use,looked cool and is very important in the story.The game needs a old man character.
  • alexbibalexbib Joined: Posts: 49
    Any chance of more SFIII characters in the near future? I'd really like to play Oro, Gill, and Hugo.
  • delete_medelete_me Joined: Posts: 212

Every Ingrid fan is like that. Just like every Marie Rose (DoA) fan is like that. Something about these prepubescent loli girls makes some people go full pedo and unable to stop emberassing themselves.
    alexbib wrote: »
    Any chance of more SFIII characters in the near future? I'd really like to play Oro, Gill, and Hugo.
    alexbib wrote: »

Oro and Gill will be surely in imho

Maybe Oro before? I can see them holding Gill as end seasons material sadly

Hugo i think may end up out due Abigail presence

• GrieversGunbladeGrieversGunblade Joined: Posts: 330
    I'd still like to see more new characters that would bring something unique to the table. They should look more into other martial arts that have never been featured in an SF game before.

I would also like to see them bring in that unused Yeti concept.
    Ultra Street Fighter IV: Vega, Blanka, Decapre
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Dante, Zero, Wolverine
  • crash_and_burncrash_and_burn We live inside a dream ... Joined: Posts: 3,029
    edited August 14
    delete_me wrote: »

Every Ingrid fan is like that. Just like every Marie Rose (DoA) fan is like that. Something about these prepubescent loli girls makes some people go full pedo and unable to stop emberassing themselves.

That's absolutely patently false.

What's true is that the mere mention of Ingrid or Poison evokes this kind of bigotted, spiteful and ignorant bashing of other fans all over the internet.

But everyone who likes Ingrid, must like Lolis, and everyone (ha hah ha, like in Japan) who likes Loli girls just must be a pedophile.

Fuck off, you're the real troll.
  • YouYou Great gowns, beautiful gowns. Joined: Posts: 2,146

What's true is that the mere mention of Ingrid or Poison evokes this kind of bigotted, spiteful and ignorant bashing of other fans all over the internet.

But everyone who likes Ingrid, must like Lolis, and everyone (ha hah ha, like in Japan) who likes Loli girls just must be a pedophile.

You seem reasonable, so I'll ask: what's the appeal of ingrid for you?
    Can my anti air please not trade
  • crash_and_burncrash_and_burn We live inside a dream ... Joined: Posts: 3,029
    You wrote: »

She seems positive, cheerful, a force of Light. She represents the pale amongst us, Albinos. She evokes mythology and Shinto and the Sun Goddess. She has an interesting role which could be refined and expanded and made Canon.
    Skort wrote: »
    I got nothing against Sakura but if a "shoto" is to return then I hope it's Gouken.
    Gouken isn't a shoto.
    and everyone (ha hah ha, like in Japan) who likes Loli girls just must be a pedophile.
    3440895.gif
  • Fretless94Fretless94 Joined: Posts: 476
    You wrote: »

She seems positive, cheerful, a force of Light. She represents the pale amongst us, Albinos. She evokes mythology and Shinto and the Sun Goddess. She has an interesting role which could be refined and expanded and made Canon.
    Yeah. "Interesting". That's a nice way of putting it.