SJW fail thread

Comments

• NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,946
    we're definitely a civilization in decline.

but wrong thread.

anyway, the car plow thing is just way too far. it kinda bums me out that on the left everyone is a literal nazi unless they're a total sjw nutjob, the alt right as a whole seems like.more of a response to sjws than anything. I've heard this was at an anti-white nationalist protest but who really knows anymore? SJWs are calling everyone a nazi so its hard to tell with them.

so antifa recklessly calls everyone a nazi, and starts hurting people, and yet again we have an extreme response, and now its just going too far. I'm kinda bummed out by the whole thing because antifa is probably going to step it up, then the right will too.

"I can't believe the left makes sweeping generalizations," local man says, making sweeping generalizations about the left. More at 11.

when i said "the left" i should have said sjws and antifa but given the context and the fact that ive defended various forms of leftism here i thought people would get what i was saying.

its pretty hard to deny that both sides are becoming more extreme, and both sides perceive each other as a bigger threat than they are and because of that, both are progressively becoming bigger threats as time goes on.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 13

Posting a video containing an obnoxious christian SJW/Liberal jackass who i've seen in Union Square a couple of times and around 59th st attacking Roman Catholic and Episcopalian churches. I forgot the niggaz name but i've seen him live, he is really a complete asshole and he should be made a science experiment no doubt.

I suggest using him as some test subject to prove ghosts are real. He should be like chained to a chair inside the top 3 said-to-be haunted places in the world for a couple of days.

• WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,408
    A trip down memory lane:

SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • mr_punkmr_punk Joined: Posts: 717
    This thread will never be funny.
    of course, it's funny. however it's not funny in the way Necrotrophic intended, but completely and unintentionally hilarious like the flat earthers, tin foil hatters and trump stans were in the political threads. no surprise some of the same posters are in this thread.
    TS wrote: »
    A reason this thread is dumb and deserves to be made fun of, is because people crying about SJWs has become it's own lifestyle. A good example of this, is the reflexive blaming of invisible SJWs and non-present antifas for what happened today.
    this man gets it.

Raz0r wrote: »
    I tend not to take them seriously. They laugh at liberals who rely on identity politics while never realizing they're doing the same type of stupid shit.
    all the while thinking they have stumbled some dark conspiracy or hidden truth that other people aren't able to reckon with or even recognize because they're not "woke". lol..i just hit these guys with the5I5s8.png and say,"oh, is that what you're on?"

identity politics is a dumb concept, but yeah the biggest critics of it (mainly the more extreme alt right) are doing the same shit.
    mr_punk wrote: »
    I tend not to take them seriously. They laugh at liberals who rely on identity politics while never realizing they're doing the same type of stupid shit.
    all the while thinking they have stumbled some dark conspiracy or hidden truth that other people aren't able to reckon with or even recognize because they're not "woke". lol..i just hit these guys with the5I5s8.png and say,"oh, is that what you're on?"

how can it be wrong if it's on YouTube and has decent production values?
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,460 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nobody fucking with them Isis recruitment videos doe bruh....

Them shits is hawt fiya
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 13
    Pertho wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »

sez the guy who won't let us go hard. "Open the window. Open the window Mark."

*If you know where that phrase came from, you old.*

-Starhammer-

How many people have I banned for going hard?

Me taking care of two threads that were on topics that were never allowed in GD in the first place doesn't mean shit. I understand you're like 73 starhammer, but politics has never been allowed in GD because what happened in those two thread is what ALWAYS happened. So...considering there's threads open for all sorts of other ridiculous shit, :coffee:

lol. I was messing with you.

I've actually been wondering why you haven't hammered more people yet.

Yes. The damn politics threads were like the car chases on COPS. We ALL know that it's going to crash sooner or later. We all know this. We only want to see how hard and how many casualties it'll cause. I admit, I try to keep on the right side of things here, but some people DGAF. Ride till the wheels fall off and the car ends up in the ditch I guess. I'm just glad it went as long as it did for the sheer entertainment value I got.

73? :wtf: Damn. Maybe I should use a gif of Pai Mei laughing at people.

..........................Nah.

KuTyuw9.gif

Heston did it best.

EDIT: Since it went unanswered, here ya go.

Ironically, that would probably work on SJWs today. Just drive by and dump a box full of crosses in the middle of an antifa rally, then watch the chaos ensue. :rofl:

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 15,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

They're the same type of people that don't realize InfoWars is just a scam to get people to make Alex Jones rich, but hey they "woke" because they go to r/TheRedPill or some shit. :rofl:
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Antifa are only tied to these recent white nationalist protests (this is by no means the first one, if you haven't been keeping up), in the sense that these racist dipshits are motivated by a sense of victimization and impotent rage.
    what other white nationalist protests?
    Antifa and SJWs are part of the modern victim narrative.
    i agree.
    None of this shit is new. These people have always been around. They just feel emboldened.
    would you rather them keep their ideas hidden in the dark and unchallenged or out in the open and discussed?
    A reason this thread is dumb and deserves to be made fun of, is because people crying about SJWs has become it's own lifestyle.
    it's a good first step to enlightenment, imo.
    A good example of this, is the reflexive blaming of invisible SJWs and non-present antifas for what happened today.
    antifa wasn't there? i thought they were (i pulled a 13 hour shift during that protest). who was throwing rocks at people? i legitimately don't know what was going on. you got a link?
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
    From the homeland, SJW academics say women being fit and attractive is bad.

Also posting because of Guile Theme presence.

• StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wasted wrote: »
    From the homeland, SJW academics say women being fit and attractive is bad.

Also posting because of Guile Theme presence.

LMFAO!!! Look at those two chicks behind her. Looking like they're gonna shank a bitch. I would love to ask those feminists,"Would it be a problem if guys were staring at the fat chicks?" :rofl: As always, they're all for women's rights, but only as long as they do what their feminist masters say.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Dr. Janet Albrechsten calls modern day feminists "grievance warriors," and states that "feminism has been corrupted by deep sense of anti western self loathing."
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
    They're the same type of people that don't realize InfoWars is just a scam to get people to make Alex Jones rich, but hey they "woke" because they go to r/TheRedPill or some shit. :rofl:
    or anti-immigrant groups like FAIR convincing these gullible, rural municipalities to enact anti-immigrant legislation which get bogged down in long, expensive litigation and getting a come up from those huge billable hours from taxpayer dollars. so, while these people are cheering. they are getting their pockets picked clean. lol.
    it's been going on in varying degrees and outcomes since municipalities have started to remove confederate monuments. it's a thing now just like the Lost Cause of the Confederacy is still a thing.

• ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,578
    edited August 14
    Jesus Fucking Christ. I never heard of, much less read, this Daily Stormer website, but this is one of the most disgraceful things I've ever seen.

https://www.dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/

And as if they couldn't make me even more mad, I see them using this game in their banner.
    summer_of_hate_banner.png

Disgraceful.

Also, these links may not be here long as GoDaddy gave them 24 hours to find a new domain provider because of one / both of these.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    MUH FREEDOMZ OF SPECH!

I'm waiting to here the chorus of stupidity chime in at any moment.
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 15,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    or anti-immigrant groups like FAIR convincing these gullible, rural municipalities to enact anti-immigrant legislation which get bogged down in long, expensive litigation and getting a come up from those huge billable hours from taxpayer dollars. so, while these people are cheering. they are getting their pockets picked clean. lol.
    it's been going on in varying degrees and outcomes since municipalities have started to remove confederate monuments. it's a thing now just like the Lost Cause of the Confederacy is still a thing.

It really is due to lack of education and ignorance. It's probably safe to say that a majority of rural, white communities in the Midwest and South don't interact with minorities very much, much less even interacted with one at all. Then you get figureheads preaching that America is under attack by immigrants/minorities or some other type of ignorant shit and since they don't know any better, it's like gospel to them. Same type of shit for Alex Jones and people of his ilk. But nah, clearly this is all backlash to SJWs.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,417 mod
    Reticently wrote: »
    snip

Anybody else not surprised the dude is from Arizona?

:skull:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,885 mod

It really is due to lack of education and ignorance. It's probably safe to say that a majority of rural, white communities in the Midwest and South don't interact with minorities very much, much less even interacted with one at all. Then you get figureheads preaching that America is under attack by immigrants/minorities or some other type of ignorant shit and since they don't know any better, it's like gospel to them. Same type of shit for Alex Jones and people of his ilk. But nah, clearly this is all backlash to SJWs.

I think not interacting with people different from you is the major force that is driving all this. Coastal/urban liberals can be really insular, even among other left leaning types. I've seen (lefty) people on my facebook actually publicly commit themselves to less discussion and less exposure to people of opposing viewpoints, which is so absurd I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Advocating unprovoked violence has been a popular meme for months among many far left activists.
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • BR3N7BR3N7 All eyez on me! Joined: Posts: 2,178
    edited August 15
    Meh
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,417 mod
    pherai wrote: »
    snip

I saw you on some video about 3S.

Why didn't you tell everybody that GD was da Best?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

&

@TS

i found this video explaining what was going on. is this accurate?

Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
    Faith Goldy was in the crowd when the car started running people down.

• TSTS pbbbbbbt... Joined: Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

i found this video explaining what was going on. is this accurate?

Judging by the thumbnail, definitely no.
    cool. i wish i was that confident in my beliefs.
  • TSTS pbbbbbbt... Joined: Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 15
    More experience than confidence. It's like knowing someone is trying to sell you something 2 seconds into their first sentence.

Also I checked the video title and looked at his other videos, and he looked to be "bullshit hot takes guy".

But to be honest, I'm not really in a watching-videos-about-Charlottesville kind of mood right now, I'll watch the video later if you insist.

edit: since I haven't been checking this thread, (because I hate it)
    Antifa are only tied to these recent white nationalist protests (this is by no means the first one, if you haven't been keeping up), in the sense that these racist dipshits are motivated by a sense of victimization and impotent rage.
    This is the third one just in Charlottesville. There was one last month, another in May (link). There are KKK rallies that pop up here and there, as well as "anti-sharia rallies" (wink wink) by groups with dubious histories. Then you've got your dipshit alt-right rallies, and your militia guys or roaming skinheads who may show up to any of these. And more famously you've got your alt-right/WP conference after Trump's election win ("Hail Trump" etc), and other such conferences less open to the public.

My point being, these things aren't hard to come by if you keep an eye out. I can't say how much they've increased in the last year or so, but it seems to be on the uptick.
    None of this shit is new. These people have always been around. They just feel emboldened.
    would you rather them keep their ideas hidden in the dark and unchallenged or out in the open and discussed?
    This is a false premise. Very often these people go out of their way to lie about what their ideas are, because plausible deniability is part of the game ("everyone is just trying to label me a racist! wahh wahh PC culture, waah wahh SJWs"). Obvious White Supremacist Dick Spencer is Obvious White Supremacist now, but he would very often claim he was being "ironic" by doing Hitler salutes and making antisemitic comments. There's a lot of "I'm not racist"-guys who are constantly doing racist things, including showing up at the Charlottesville rally.

The other problem is, as I cited, that none of this is new. At best, the level of denial is somewhat new; you can easily find people who are clearly racist but don't seem to know it, because they don't process racism as a real thing, only as an insult. But even that, I suspect, is fairly mundane. We've already had this argument many times (ie. America, the world). It's the equivalent of someone posting a thread about the same topic over and over.

Also, not everyone is interested in "discussing" it. You're asking a lot of someone to have to explain that racism is bad to someone who should obviously know better, or to have a civil conversation with an idiot web-racist who thinks they know more than they actually do. Take it over to /r/changemyview or some other space where the other "hey, I'm-just-asking-questions" racists can find people who feel like addressing them. And on the other end, there are a bunch of people with shitty views who are convinced that people who disagree with them all know less instead of more, and are only interested in circle jerks and echo chambers (see: this thread).
    A good example of this, is the reflexive blaming of invisible SJWs and non-present antifas for what happened today.
    antifa wasn't there? i thought they were (i pulled a 13 hour shift during that protest). who was throwing rocks at people? i legitimately don't know what was going on. you got a link?
    Was wrong about this one, antifas were there. As far as I know they didn't play a major role, but people are using the fact that they were there as evidence that they were causing trouble. Which in the first place is unsubstantiated, and in the second place is a polite distraction from the fact that there were torch-weilding racists and neo-nazis running about. As though we're meant to believe that the former are uniformly madmen and had outsized influence, whereas the latter group is just peacefully menacing people, but in a technically legal way.

Post edited by TS on
    This thread is now a circle jerk pity party. Cool.
    edited August 15
    there's definitely a few different threads going on within the sjw/antifa vs various nationalist groups thing

I'm actually seeing leftists (specifically leninists) attack the very concept of free speech. it doesn't seem they want it anymore because it gives a platform to nazis, or so they say. At the same time, if it wasn't for free speech, the whole left wouldn't be allowed to say anything in this country. free speech is the only reason we have a resurgence of leninism in the usa (which i find terrifying btw. The whole soviet story is tragic aside from rapid industrialization, but we're already industrialized)

I think the alt right that dont consider themselves nazis need to step up and disown the actions in Virginia. they need to do it quickly too. you can't align with nazis and expect anything good.

with the violence rising, a lot of people are going to get hurt, and unfortunately its going to be mostly leftists because most of them don't know how to fight or use a weapon. many right wingers have extensive military backgrounds. all in all, i think things are progressing really badly and I don't like the radicalization of these traditionally fringe movements.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
    The generalizations in that one post...
This discussion has been closed.