The Good But Mostly Bad Police Thread

Comments

• MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 4
    "DA drops charges against Tatyana Hargrove, the black teen girl mistaken for a large, bald man"
    https://mic.com/articles/183242/da-drops-charges-against-tatyana-hargrove-the-black-teen-girl-mistaken-for-a-large-bald-man#.2oJc3SX7Y

Mic previously reported that Hargrove was beaten, bitten by a K9 police and arrested by Bakersfield, California, police officers after they mistook the 19-year-old for a 5-foot-10-inch, 170-pound bald black man with a goatee. Hargrove is only 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 115 pounds.

After the confrontation, police arrested Hargrove, charging her with resisting arrest and assault on a peace officer. The Kern County District Attorney’s office recently confirmed in an email that Hargrove’s case is set to be formally dismissed in a hearing set for Thursday.

Colossal fuck up. I think there should be criminal charges against the officers.
    One suggestion is assault with a deadly weapon because the dog was used outside of police's own internal regulations, according to the police chief.

And she's going to get a lot of money.

And if you want to know about the police of Kern County, California
    "Police in Kern County, California, have killed more people per capita than in any other American county in 2015."
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/01/the-county-kern-county-deadliest-police-killings
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,183
    For being an australian your world seems to revolve around the states
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,402
    edited August 4
    Newsflash, this is an American site. Most bad cop stories are bound to come from the States anyway, it's just the nature of the subject.

Not to mention your cops recently shot an unarmed Australian who was the 911 caller in the first place.

Here's an oldie but a goodie, though:

SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,754 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

It's a parody.
    Yet it felt..............real.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,590
    Why people always go nuts for dancing cops lol
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • odinodin HH connoisseur Joined: Posts: 15,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 29
    crucades wrote: »
    Why people always go nuts for dancing cops lol

Cause they are used to American cops that are basically terminators in a suit?
    When they dance it reminds them that cops are actually humans.
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lol i'd take the ol bill dancing over being shot.. thank you very much. Its such a stark contrast for the police in the UK and US.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,754 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 31

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/officer-to-woman-during-traffic-stop-we-only-kill-black-people-right/600704431

The fuck........

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2017/08/brother_of_akron_teen_who_died.html
    AKRON, Ohio - The last time Greg Wiley saw his little brother, Xavier McMullen, he told him that wanted to see him succeed.

"'I want to see you do big things. Don't get in trouble. Just do right, and you'll be just fine,'" Wiley said. "He told me, 'I will, big brother.'"

McMullen, 17, died Friday night while in Akron police custody. The teen was arrested earlier in the evening in connection with a robbery when he shot himself in the head while seated in the back of a patrol car, the Summit County Medical Examiner said Monday.

Wiley, 29, said he's still numb four days after the fatal shooting. He struggles to understand how his brother's death happened, since police said McMullen's hands were handcuffed behind his back.

"I don't believe he killed himself. I can't," Wiley said. "But maybe, if he had a gun on him, he was trying to get it off of him and while wiggling and struggling, the trigger pulled. I'd understand a gunshot wound to his back, stomach, something like that. But not the head - how is that possible?"

McMullen was the one who made his friends and family smile. His brother said their home life was never hard, compounding the reasons why suicide just seems like an unlikely explanation.

"Why wasn't he patted down properly?" Wiley asked several times during an interview. "The cops did not do their job. I feel the cops took my brother."

McMullen's death happened after police arrested him and two others -- Matthew Allen and Anthony Criss, both 18 -- following a robbery on 7th Avenue between Kenmore Boulevard and Maryland Avenue, Akron police said Saturday. Allen and Criss are charged with aggravated robbery in Akron Municipal Court, records show.

Akron police Capt. Jesse Leeser did not say Monday whether officers searched McMullen for weapons before they placed him in the cruiser. He also declined to discuss the department's procedures for pat-downs.

"It all depends on the circumstances," he said. "It's hard just to say, 'every time you do it this way.' It's a rapidly evolving situation."

None of the six officers who were at the scene are on administrative leave.

"That's not fair to us as a family," Wiley said in response to the department's actions. "A badge does not make you better than the rest of us."

While McMullen's death remains under investigation by Akron detectives, the department's office of professional standards and the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office, Wiley is begging for answers.

"Enough violence is going on around us. We want the real truth," he said. "Someone needs to pay the consequences. There needs to be justice."

Something isn't right.............
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • odinodin HH connoisseur Joined: Posts: 15,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,569
    edited August 31
    Could be one of those freak accidents a la Plaxico Burress when his sweatpants gun went off and damn near killed him. If it happened this way "in the head" could mean in some fluke angle from a concealed gun they failed to find to the head.

Or maybe it didn't happen this way. Find out as it develops.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
    I am sure the kid was upright and a good kid who "fell into bad habits"

I assume he wasn't patted down and the gun fired at an odd angle. Which happens
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,277
    dn0s wrote: »

Yeah fuck that cop. I hope that Nurse sues him and the police dept
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Could be one of those freak accidents a la Plaxico Burress when his sweatpants gun went off and damn near killed him. If it happened this way "in the head" could mean in some fluke angle from a concealed gun they failed to find to the head.

STjgoi.gif
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 2
    You can find the video of the nurse arrest here Even police in the comment section are lighting the officer up. Hospital administration can even be heard over the phone informing him that he is making a mistake.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,569
    edited September 2

STjgoi.gif

Yeah it could have been Travolta, too. Can't trust Scientologists with your life.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 3
    dab00g wrote: »
    I am sure the kid was upright and a good kid who "fell into bad habits"

Um...going from just being a decent person, not being a wannabe roughneck thug nigga to robbing places is one FUCK of a fall, dude. Nobody upright just starts robbing and carrying.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
    The tone of that was :|

As in "suuuuure"
    Well at least he has woken up to one of the truths. Yes America is not for you its very laws and systems are made work against you. He got his 'ni@@er wake-up call'. its a shame alot of our people have stockholm syndrome....
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Those replies is why the US is on a spiral to shit.
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
    The one dude who told him to charter a boat back to Africa with his payout, the dudes twitter page looked like some bullshit from Angelpalms imagination holy shit.

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,806
    Link to that? :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Yes, I'm sure Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin felt just as he did when they were rushing down cops or pounding someone's head against the pavement.

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,277
    Wow, the fuck am I reading?
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
    White racism is the worst right now because of how emboldened they are

To the point where we see puerto ricans and mexicans stan for white pride with names like juan hernandez or guillermo martinez
    Yep some Puerto ricans and mexicans are confused... they actually identify as white lol. They need to read some history books.

• FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,935
    So here's a hit piece done by lolNew York Post about the PI who has been working this case. Nowhere near as thorough about the pieces done in my previous post. Man alive...
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,168
    edited September 10
    We FINALLY got a whistleblower police officer (officer Denny Santiago) here in Honolulu, Hawaii. This officer is part of the police union and filed a complaint against someone within the union. The union president has decided to side with the officer in question and not the whistleblowing officer. :wtf:

I hope the media does extensive investigations in regards to the complaint and helps crack down on the corruption happening with the police department.

The police commission is currently in the process of hiring a new police chief. Right now is probably the right time for someone to blow the whistle and bring light to some fucked up shit happening within the department and hope the commission chooses the right and clean person for the job.

Edit:

SHOPO = The State of Hawaii Organization of Police Officers (union)

This is the police officer union's website: http://www.shopohawaii.org/
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin

Donut slays that video lmao

Hahahaha, he was former SWAT apparently.

I knew he was a cop but damn the thought of this dweeb being swat is both frightening and strangely enough, believable because Americans are stupid af.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file