SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

1162163165167168286

Comments

  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,601
    Jack_Frost wrote: »
    Jack_Frost wrote: »
    Or you can remain her friend but make sure that any privileges and advantages she had beforehand are no longer viable. There's no reason to have her treated any different than your other friends.

    you mean being a simp?

    Chalking the rejection to "she ain't into me" and moving on is considered being a simp? Here I was thinking I'd have to wait until I got to work to hear/read a dumb statement.

    No I mean are you talking about we don't have to be a simp just a regular friend to her

    I'm saying to just treat her the same as any of your other platonic friends. No specal privileges at all. I'd she ain't into you then it's her loss and just move on.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg En man göre inte vad han vill, utan vad han bör. Joined: Posts: 3,948
    odin wrote: »
    White woman.
    Drives a Cayenne.
    Shot only a homeless person.

    She won't get shit.

    She does music too :wow:

    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,985
    edited September 13
    Starhammer wrote: »
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Gimpy wrote: »


    I see no problem here. Bitch hit him with the Menat V-Trigger of racist insults. He parried all that shit!

    A good bitch slap would've been proper. But all that? He did too much. But then again, don't let your mouth write checks your fist can't cash. Guess she was banking on "Boys can't hit girls" or something. Sorry sweetie, this is a new world where chivalry has been long dead. And you ladies killed it.

    I really want to see how this one ends in court, but I doubt we'll get news of it. Bitch paid all that money for college, but ended up learning the lesson for free.

    -Starhammer-

    They in college? That looked like high schoolers.
    Jack_Frost wrote: »
    Jack_Frost wrote: »
    Or you can remain her friend but make sure that any privileges and advantages she had beforehand are no longer viable. There's no reason to have her treated any different than your other friends.

    you mean being a simp?

    Chalking the rejection to "she ain't into me" and moving on is considered being a simp? Here I was thinking I'd have to wait until I got to work to hear/read a dumb statement.

    No I mean are you talking about we don't have to be a simp just a regular friend to her

    I'm saying to just treat her the same as any of your other platonic friends. No specal privileges at all. I'd she ain't into you then it's her loss and just move on.

    That's where a lot of dudes fuck up. If a chick made it clear they are not into a guy like that after he tells her. And they still go out of their way to do things for her that they wouldn't do for their buddies. Then I agree with guys like Po and Raz0r in that regard. They friend zoning themselves.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    They are in high school. That is obvious to anyone that isn't a retard but then again look who you are responding to.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,721 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Gimpy wrote: »


    I see no problem here. Bitch hit him with the Menat V-Trigger of racist insults. He parried all that shit!

    A good bitch slap would've been proper. But all that? He did too much. But then again, don't let your mouth write checks your fist can't cash. Guess she was banking on "Boys can't hit girls" or something. Sorry sweetie, this is a new world where chivalry has been long dead. And you ladies killed it.

    I really want to see how this one ends in court, but I doubt we'll get news of it. Bitch paid all that money for college, but ended up learning the lesson for free.

    -Starhammer-

    They in college? That looked like high schoolers.

    Hmm. Maybe. If it's High school, everybody can just get suspended. If she tries to run her mouth again, this shit's all over the internet now. :rofl: No escaping the truth.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    He isn't dark at all...
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,088 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You've come a long way, Scavenger.....
    19409338495_7a24576408_b.jpg
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

    "There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,426
    Nigga what?

    tenor.gif
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah, female inmates' rape rates are 3-4 times that of male inmates'.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That's because the guards rape them.
    This is offensive.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,464
    Is female inmate pussy good?
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,985
    Starhammer wrote: »
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/a-rapist-in-a-womens-prison-society-has-lost-the-plot/20310#.WbnMisZrxEa

    The short of it is this: A man convicted and sentenced to life for rape has been moved into a women's prison...................because he now identifies as a woman.


    .....................Am I still on Earth? :confused:

    -Starhammer-

    The part of me that still believes in humanity. Says he's in solitare. Now if he's among general population, I'm done
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,721 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RockBogart wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/a-rapist-in-a-womens-prison-society-has-lost-the-plot/20310#.WbnMisZrxEa

    The short of it is this: A man convicted and sentenced to life for rape has been moved into a women's prison...................because he now identifies as a woman.


    .....................Am I still on Earth? :confused:

    -Starhammer-

    That's actually a really good punishment. Female inmates are wayyyyyyyyyyy worse than men. Tier is as follows

    Old heads (men and women)
    Not so old heads
    The really young niggas who are just doing their first or second bid
    Anyone in juvi
    Female inmates


    lol. I guess that's one way to look at it.

    In the article he got locked into solitary, so I've no idea why they couldn't have just left him over where he was.

    This whole political correctness bs should be locked into it's own solitary at the bottom of hell.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,985
    So female on female rape. Does the raper force phalic object(s) into the rappie? Or Does she pin her down and sit down on her face and make her eat? Guess it depends on the rapist
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,985
    Yep Bobby Caldwell is one soulful ass white dude. Always thought it was a black guy singing that song as a kid
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Not a white guy-it's a woman--but you know this song is all soul.

    This is offensive.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,555
    An old but classic video...They cut off the part where the next car rolls up like nothing happened :lol:
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "So, umm yeah, I guess ya'll ain't serving nuggets, hu?" :rofl:

    :tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

    My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    dab00g wrote: »
    It's not chivalry it is just people being raised shitty thinking violence is the answer and people thinking words won't lead to shit

    Dragon Fighter Z is doing everything right to create the hype. Waiting for arcsys sequel to be with jump characters. Goku, ichigo, naruto doing too much

    Capcom with MVCI is the Hillary Clinton campaign while Namco with Dragon Ball Fighter Z is the Donald Trump campaign
    Preppy wrote: »
    I'm always happy to infract people for metamoderating, if that's your concern. Use the Flag :: Report or PM a mod if you're troubled about something.



    We got a new barcade in Seattle with MvC2 (Coindexters in Greenwood). Had a nice rotation going on last night. I'd forgot how much concave buttons suck, though. My mashing callouses are already on their way back. Time to figure out where my convex button stock is and drop some off for them to install.

    Dorky's been having MVC2. Looks like an authentic American cab too with those baseball bat sticks. They also have CE, MK1, MK2, UMK3, and Tekken 5 (don't know which version though)...
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    Raz0r wrote: »

    Funny part. This is that the truck behind her was like, whatever
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    How the fuck you gonna do Brown & Cony like that?!
    This is offensive.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,484 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    One, you shouldn't walk away with your back to the dude who you were just fighting. I thought this shit was instinct.

    Two, that right there can be charged as aggravated assault since dude was walking away.
    This is offensive.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,484 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raz0r wrote: »
    One, you shouldn't walk away with your back to the dude who you were just fighting. I thought this shit was instinct.

    Two, that right there can be charged as aggravated assault since dude was walking away.

    Something tells me dude probably fucked his hand up.
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3