SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

Comments

• InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,315
    An old but classic video...They cut off the part where the next car rolls up like nothing happened :lol:
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,353 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "So, umm yeah, I guess ya'll ain't serving nuggets, hu?" :rofl:

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,874
    dab00g wrote: »
    It's not chivalry it is just people being raised shitty thinking violence is the answer and people thinking words won't lead to shit

Dragon Fighter Z is doing everything right to create the hype. Waiting for arcsys sequel to be with jump characters. Goku, ichigo, naruto doing too much

Capcom with MVCI is the Hillary Clinton campaign while Namco with Dragon Ball Fighter Z is the Donald Trump campaign
    Preppy wrote: »
    I'm always happy to infract people for metamoderating, if that's your concern. Use the Flag :: Report or PM a mod if you're troubled about something.

We got a new barcade in Seattle with MvC2 (Coindexters in Greenwood). Had a nice rotation going on last night. I'd forgot how much concave buttons suck, though. My mashing callouses are already on their way back. Time to figure out where my convex button stock is and drop some off for them to install.

Dorky's been having MVC2. Looks like an authentic American cab too with those baseball bat sticks. They also have CE, MK1, MK2, UMK3, and Tekken 5 (don't know which version though)...
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,874
    Raz0r wrote: »

Funny part. This is that the truck behind her was like, whatever
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,309 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    How the fuck you gonna do Brown & Cony like that?!
    This is offensive.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    One, you shouldn't walk away with your back to the dude who you were just fighting. I thought this shit was instinct.

Two, that right there can be charged as aggravated assault since dude was walking away.
    This is offensive.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    One, you shouldn't walk away with your back to the dude who you were just fighting. I thought this shit was instinct.

Two, that right there can be charged as aggravated assault since dude was walking away.

Something tells me dude probably fucked his hand up.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,226 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gimpy wrote: »

:wow: *****Player 1 has disconnected.***** Really shoulda walked away after getting knocked down the first time.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,226 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/a-rapist-in-a-womens-prison-society-has-lost-the-plot/20310#.WbnMisZrxEa

The short of it is this: A man convicted and sentenced to life for rape has been moved into a women's prison...................because he now identifies as a woman.

.....................Am I still on Earth? :confused:

-Starhammer-

The part of me that still believes in humanity. Says he's in solitare. Now if he's among general population, I'm done

The good news: he is in solitary.

The bad news: They moved him there after some,"Incident" occured. The specifics of said incident are unknown.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    The news issues you care most about are odd to me.
    This is offensive.
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,527 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 14
    @Hatred Edge I was watching something random about South Park and lo and behold-

@ 1:11

"Raisins" my ass.

If that's her sister on the left (which seems likely) all I can say is genetics is a motherfucker.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,786

When you know you can't fight but your aggressor isn't giving you a choice. That poor kid clearly didn't want it, but the other dude just had no chill. Even punches him in the back of the head while he walked away. You can kill someone like that.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,874
    ISPVkEu.png
    Weeaboo wrote: »
    Nigga
    what?
    hj8urkb.png

Is that messed up? They didn't fusion yet?
    Look at this man's eyes regardless.
    4nZgSJx.jpg
    Booker T Washington Heights = PINKY OUT CARAMEL LATTE BALLIN

FEDERLINE ABSORBED BRITNEYS MONETARY POWERS FROM 02-05 AT LEAST, THROW YO HANDS UP

MR. BROLYPOLY
    123- POPOLY IS THE GREATEST OF THE Z-FIGHTERS.
    THE BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL BEGINS IN
    D.B. POPO-Z
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

Found out I have more vacation days for the year than I can use. I thought I was going to Paris but money is going to be TIGHT come December. I wish my job would just pay me out but they're on that "use it or lose it" nonsense.
    This is offensive.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Poison To You Joined: Posts: 16,301

If that's her sister on the left (which seems likely) all I can say is genetics is a motherfucker.
    The curse continues. I find way too many chicks with massive tits that are lacking in the face and too many small breasted women who look great. I'd still take the one with the titties doe.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    Much as I love big tits (and I do) I just can't take that out in public if it ain't pretty.

I always go for those pretty broads. I'll fuck meh girls with big tits on the side.
    This is offensive.
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Much as I love big tits (and I do) I just can't take that out in public if it ain't pretty.

I always go for those pretty broads. I'll fuck meh girls with big tits on the side.

Yea my boi, we definitely face guys.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,809 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 14
    You've come a long way, Mixmaster.....
    755118dcc67865470d3d3955ccd9613e.jpg
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yo J,

I'm gonna try to make this on the weekend lol

http://www.fascinations.com/metalearth/transformers/optimus-prime

It's either gonna turn out nice, or I'm gonna end up fucking the whole thing up and trashing it.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I love how I tried to do one thing for my laptop because that wack ass can u run it site claimed I couldn't run Divinity 2(which I am sure I can just not at ultra settings or whatever) and ended up fucking all my shit up including steam lol.

Welp at least I got steam back up. But yeah that site is shit. I remember it told me I couldn't run some other game and I ran it fine but I must have forgotten otherwise I wouldn't have used it. Stupid site with its catchy ass name. Shit is making me remember why I hate computers.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    http://helloracist.com/
    odin wrote: »
    Yo J,

I'm gonna try to make this on the weekend lol

http://www.fascinations.com/metalearth/transformers/optimus-prime

It's either gonna turn out nice, or I'm gonna end up fucking the whole thing up and trashing it.

Looks cool. I've never put a model of a TF together.

Let us know how it turns out! :tup:

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,357

LMAO this lil windmill swinging though "oh shit this aint like SFV at all am out...." *WHACK* CONTINUE?

What a loser, obviously this kid had no spare change.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 14
    cheh, the lovely Comic Book Girl has a vid on It as well... major book and movie spoilers of course
    Sadly the legs aren't on display this time though.

*sheeeeit, it would be nice to have the powers of "It"....eh spoilered just in case...
    Just being able to shape-shift has huge potential for all kinds of things (and it's top-tier shapeshifting power, folks-- it can be anything and apparently any size). Then..I'm assuming the creature is theoretically immortal as well so there's that. Also---if one had these powers...it's unlikely anyone would really figure out how to stop you...oh and this is on top of the various illusions (that can be real enough to hurt or kill people; well then they really count as magical/physical constructs then...), some degree of telepathy and mind control, and "light" of its true form that will instantly make people insane if they happen to see it....oh and regeneration....and possibly teleportation.

I've also always enjoyed that idea of a being's natural form being something that is incomprehensible... something the human mind *can't* really handle.

This has become a new favorite movie-monster for me... I barely remember the old version... it's doubtful I even watched all of it, actually.

edit---on another note---it appears the world has given up on trying to get people to turn a goddamn phone sideways when filming something. At this point, anytime some phone-recorded footage is posted I'm 99% expecting the stupid vertical style. :rolleyes: For years people have ranted and complained but the fuckers just never cared to learn....so I guess everyone just said fuck it and gave up all hope on that issue.
    Million did you know the guy who plays Pennywise is the guy who played Roman Godfrey from the Netflix Hemlock Grove show?

He's come a long way.

-Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @Raz0r sorry for calling you out. i guess i was in the wrong.
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 14
    oh yeah I was all about that show when it was on... it had mysterious supernatural things/creatures, including vamp-like creatures and the gorgeous Famke Jansen (who is now a Prime Cougar™)...and a cute blonde (*she got naked, btw...also appeared later on 2 seasons of Vampire Diaries as one of the gemini witches)... so you know that was right up my alley...... and sadly it appeared I was one of maybe 12 fans for that shit. :lol:

Anyway, it's great for him this was such a hit... they will more than likely want him to be Pennywise again and again ($$$) for quite some time.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Preppy wrote: »
    Infernoman wrote: »
    2 Quackenbush? That name lol
    I went to school with a Quackenbush....

I wore my Captain America shirt to the store today, and the woman in front of me was wearing a Wonder Woman shirt. The WW shirt wearer suggested that we could be in the Avengers together. The clerk commented that that didn't seem right, that WW didn't seem to be part of the Avengers, but WW-wearer insisted that she was.

smh

Sounds about right for these culture vultures.

Reminds me of this dred I saw one day wearing a guns in roses shirt with some ripped jeans looking like one of ya'lls favorite trapstars. I asked him if he even listened to them and he was like nah. Just a whole generation of corny, shallow mothafuckas that slap on anything to look cool.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    http://helloracist.com/
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,598 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That's because the guards rape them.

I didn't say how often they are raped, that's how much they rape.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,357
    thurst wrote: »
    That's because the guards rape them.

I didn't say how often they are raped, that's how much they rape.

They are criminals so fuck em, they have it comming...
    unless you got a small piece :bee:
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    @Raz0r sorry for calling you out. i guess i was in the wrong.

?
    This is offensive.