THE MMA THREAD. UFC 217: THE GREATEST GAWD DAMN CARD OF 2017

Comments

• GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,549 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I would love to see a Glory V Bellator kickboxing card but I think Spike would be extra petty about it.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,285
    Bellator should just have Daley and Larkin fight on every card.

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,234
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,715 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    he aignt wrong.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    Catchweight? Make it happen Dana!!! :rofl:

C.O.P.A

• AbbachioAbbachio NOBLEST BRAIN Joined: Posts: 1,803
    I remember an article a while ago from Josh Barnett talking about using Boston Crabs in grappling/mma. Muta Locks next, yeah?
    {]UNiEL: Gordeau/Eltnum/Yuzuhira[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[} - {]KI: Jagi[}

Currently Playing: Rise of the Tomb Raider, Digimon: Cyber Sleuths, Yakuza 3
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,183
    edited October 2
    Just for a thing, texas cloverleafs and boston crabs are possible. Just people have to be strong af to get them locked in. In particular to catch, boston crabs are a way to break a triangle

Also look how easily guy in blue gets out of the front choke and gets top control

From there it becomes like when an older brother is bullying the little brother couple of smacks, guy anticipates more and guy in blue just fucking around gets the boston crab. The best part is the smile and double thumbs. He will never lock that again. Guy on bottom has a shitty ground game and gave his back probably anticipating more strikes and looking to tap

Look as the guy just lays there absolutley broken
    C.O.P.A

C.O.P.A

edited October 3
    maxx wrote: »

As long as I see one of Ngalani's spinning kicks I'm good. :lol:
    C.O.P.A

• truendymiontruendymion Beer Me! Joined: Posts: 2,265
    edited October 4
    Mac's next fight:
    50 Cent thinks he could beat Conor McGregor in a street fight
    https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/9/14/16309230/50-cent-conor-mcgregor-street-fight
    I'm making a fighting game!
    SRK thread - Discord server.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,590
    50 Cent aint beating shit, but respect his opinion because lucky charms is so bitch made all about the cash it doesnt surprise me any dude off the streets doesnt fancy his chances. How many title defences so far?
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,402
    What's the size difference between 50 and Conor?
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    50 Cent is like 185 and probably 15 stone so id say the size difference is significant, that said 50 cent would last as long as it takes to get into the ring before gassing so the size doesnt account for shit. A street fight against any legit marital artist is insane cause hes just gunna go for the eyes and throat.

Also connor probably tie his old ass up in knots as i don't think 50 really means anything anymore
    C.O.P.A

oh shit...the goat andy

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Does frank still have braces?
    edited October 7
    crucades wrote: »
    50 Cent is like 185 and probably 15 stone so id say the size difference is significant, that said 50 cent would last as long as it takes to get into the ring before gassing so the size doesnt account for shit. A street fight against any legit marital artist is insane cause hes just gunna go for the eyes and throat.

I don't really follow music anymore. Has 50 dropped a bunch of weight? He was like 225 or so back in the day.

I don't really follow music anymore. Has 50 dropped a bunch of weight? He was like 225 or so back in the day.

a bunch of weight? not really....hes prob still in the high 190's-200s. hes on the show power now.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    50's almost 40 now, but prime 50 was about the same size as me so like 220. I know he boxed, but you figure he probably wouldn't be able to catch Conor.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
    yea 15 stone is 210 lbs, i was talking about Power he looked pretty lean in it but meh TV show so counts for nothing really. There cant be any serious contention between a muscian and a mma fighter though lets be real.

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,854
    edited October 7
    yea 15 stone is 210 lbs, i was talking about Power he looked pretty lean in it but meh TV show so counts for nothing really. There cant be any serious contention between a muscian and a mma fighter though lets be real.

My bad I didn't comprehend the 15 stone part of your post. One stone is about 14lbs right? I'm a bit rusty on my conversions. I know a kilo is roughly 2.2lbs.
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 2,442
    50 cent wasn't playable in Def Jam Fight for NY.

Therefore, the odds of him taking any fighter down are minimal at best.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
    So who is the new Octagon Girl with the black hair. She actually has cakes....I thought the UFC didn't allow that.
    Has there ever been two draws on a card before? Both fights were good and both should have been draws.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,754 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DJ doesn't even look nettled.............
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
    DJ with a sick armbar finish. That was nice. Total domination.
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Holy shit! I was barely paying attention and then I see this nigga flying through the air. That shit was very impressive.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
    edited October 8
    Suplex to armbar is some shit I'd do with a create a character in a WWE game. That shit was real life. DJ continues to get better and he's already the most dominant champ.
    Post edited by Darc Requiem on
    Lee getting desperate...........

-Traitor Aizen Souske
    Good fight. Ferguson is a beast. Lee will be back. We finally have a real LW Champion. Someone that will get in the cage and fight the best of the best.
    Conor McNuggets..........

giphy.gif

-Traitor Aizen Souske

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file