Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• Leon63Leon63 Joined: Posts: 9,730
    edited October 5
    More spoilers.
    NKcXSBy.jpg
    Just 30 more episodes until I'm caught up.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,301
    edited October 5
    Random thought. In RoF Freeza lost because Whis turned back time. But what would have happened if Beerus and Whis didn't arrive?

Freeza wakes up, incredibly battered but triumphant amidst the destroyed remains of Earth. Celebrating in the vacuum of space that he finally killed Goku and Vegeta for being such idiots, he fails to notice a lot of pink goo reforming behind him. Before Freeza runs off to reclaim his galaxy, Buu re-materializes having put 1 and 1 together (because 2 and 2 is too much math for him) that Freeza killed Mr Satan. Freeza turns around in time to see a pink energy wave waste his ass.

Either that or Beerus finds out what happened at a later date and effortlessly destroys him in front of everyone.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
    What bothered me more is how pathetically weak, slow and predictable his blast to destroy the earth was, and how they didn't just stop it. At least in the Super retake, he did like some sort of pulse shit that actually seemed unstoppable. Then again, everything about Freezer and the writing around him is shit, "lol I never trained, that's why I was first boss tier".
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 1,774
    po pimpus wrote: »
    That "self-movement" technique sounds like what Whis was trying to teach Goku and Vegeta about letting their bodies move without thinking.
    This could mean we've seen a lot of foreshadowing this arc. I like this.
    Not to mention Vegeta might get it later too, making another "SSJ3 for what?" joke regarding Blue Kaioken.

... I like this.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • riburibu A Return to Form Joined: Posts: 2,634
    Leon63 wrote: »
    What bothered me more is how pathetically weak, slow and predictable his blast to destroy the earth was, and how they didn't just stop it. At least in the Super retake, he did like some sort of pulse shit that actually seemed unstoppable. Then again, everything about Freezer and the writing around him is shit, "lol I never trained, that's why I was first boss tier".

"I thought really hard in Hell, now I'm super duper duper strong"

One of my favorite parts about all the noncanon stuff was how shitty it made Freiza look.
    Get bopped by Saiyaman. Get bopped by child Goku. Get bopped by Pikkon.
    CFN-Unlimited_RiBu
    Ed_SFV Discord: https://discord.gg/w6naQPC

• Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,311

you do remember that frieza destroyed namek with an eye laser right?
    Random thought. In RoF Freeza lost because Whis turned back time. But what would have happened if Beerus and Whis didn't arrive?

Freeza wakes up, incredibly battered but triumphant amidst the destroyed remains of Earth. Celebrating in the vacuum of space that he finally killed Goku and Vegeta for being such idiots, he fails to notice a lot of pink goo reforming behind him. Before Freeza runs off to reclaim his galaxy, Buu re-materializes having put 1 and 1 together (because 2 and 2 is too much math for him) that Freeza killed Mr Satan. Freeza turns around in time to see a pink energy wave waste his ass.

Either that or Beerus finds out what happened at a later date and effortlessly destroys him in front of everyone.

Buu can't kill Golden Frieza. well... if he was extremely fatigued maybe he can actually :rofl:
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,950
    nah, but he could absorb him
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
    edited October 6
    locoghoul wrote: »
    nah, but he could absorb him

I was gonna mention this. HOLY FUCK imagine Buu was in the tournament they would of let him absorb the team and wreck all universes

Buu with Kaioken :wow: flaw of kaioken is strain on body.... :wow::wow::wow:
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,301
    So is this hour long episode starting early and ending at the same time or starting at the same time and ending early? I'm figuring the latter.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
    Regardless I'll just wait for Sunday so I can watch in HD with subs at watchdbzsuper dot com
  • riburibu A Return to Form Joined: Posts: 2,634

Never really watched this fight when I was younger, but damn if it wasn't really good.
    Even the build-up: Goku threatening the Supreme Kai, Vegeta wasting the crowd.
    CFN-Unlimited_RiBu
    Ed_SFV Discord: https://discord.gg/w6naQPC

• Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,206
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,064
    Freeza and Buu have never met each other and do not know each other. Would be cool if Freeza and Buu meet after the Tournament of Power...
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,678
    More spoilers.
    NKcXSBy.jpg
    Just 30 more episodes until I'm caught up.
    so jiren gets eliminated soon somehow or he beats the shit out of Goku and hit and goes back to chilling? Gonna assume the former.
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,791
    woooo those spoilers up there got me STRESSED the fuck out
    ribu wrote: »
    Never really watched this fight when I was younger, but damn if it wasn't really good.
    Even the build-up: Goku threatening the Supreme Kai, Vegeta wasting the crowd.
    Almost ruined by Faulconer's dubstep.
    When's the episode again?
    Kinda lost track with all these breaks and I'm afraid to google it and get hit with spoilers.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
    Volt wrote: »
    Kinda lost track with all these breaks and I'm afraid to google it and get hit with spoilers.

today

Ray Kurzweil
    Ki Shima wrote: »
    Volt wrote: »

today

Dang, still gotta watch Frost get bopped. On the other hand... Yes! Finally!
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,064
    edited October 7
    Jack_Frost wrote: »
    so jiren gets eliminated soon somehow or he beats the shit out of Goku and hit and goes back to chilling? Gonna assume the former.

the latter...

you know he's gonna be final 4 or something...
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,678
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Jack_Frost wrote: »

the latter...

you know he's gonna be final 4 or something...

Just to whoop their ass again?
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
    Goku doesn't even need a new form when he has Kaio ken + protagonist hax

Against fused Zamasu, Vegeta/Trunks Galick ho didn't scratch but broken motherfucker Goku KILLED Black by himself with a Kamehameha WITHOUT Kaio ken
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,043
    What time does the new episode come on!?

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
    Finally watched Frost get bopped. Kinda weak episode. Zeno got a quick trigger finger though.

When's 109?