SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

Comments

• MatriarchMatriarch Lilim Joined: Posts: 2,829
    Femto wrote: »
    ^ Matriarch?

I thought after you posted on SRK for so long you got to do guilt free blackface.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,091
    angelpalm wrote: »
    I like the part where she gets pawned by a piece of flimsy ass styrofoam.
    I like how some of the food flew out of the container on impact. Like seriously couldn't have staged it better if you where filming a movie.

Dude got them DBZ dodging skills to, like dodge dodge dodge dodge "A surprise counter attack at the start of the round!!!"
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,936
    Preppy wrote: »
    There aren't a lot of things that you should listen to repeatedly every single day. I think on the "song listening" pyramid that Believe It or Not (GAH theme song) is meant to be a "sometimes" treat not an everyday thing.

Also can we not quote giant posts and add one sentence? That seems sucky.

The .gif was GDLK as a reply to that post, which was all over the place. Mobile won't let me post it doe.
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
    RockBogart wrote: »
    DLeY7U6X4AE4J0o.jpg:large

Who mans is this?
    I swear Trump says stupid shit that means nothing and then to cover himself says "You'll learn the meaning soon" so he has time to think what his dumb shit is supposed to mean.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,569
    Who mans is this?

Yours. Come get him.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,184
    trump doing the ono style troll announcement
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    New York Comic Con had some unexpected TF reveals! (Usually Hasbro doesnt show off much there)

@Million @crucades @po pimpus @Starhammer @regulate

A new Windcharger figure... (He looks like he walked off the TV screen)
    Ac1iWmw.jpg

and since they released Technobots last year, it was only a matter of time before the TERRORCONS would be unveiled!
    No combined pic though..

Hun-gurrr
    HAuZhKu.png
    6xLnbAM.jpg?1

Blot
    TzdXRE3.jpg
    CeGLgEp.jpg

Cutthroat
    U5mM9cq.jpg
    CzGAJiu.jpg

Rippersnapper
    4C5h9b7.jpg
    dFu3TCT.jpg

Sinnertwin
    fIe1US4.jpg
    BRVLUle.jpg

My thoughts:

tumblr_mt10vu2nMI1r7wwmuo1_500.gif

:pray: We should change "Marvelous" to "Glorious" for 24 hours in honor of not only my man Windcharger getting some love, but also the Terrorcons. This is the reason why I voted for Trump. :tup: You know Hillary would've brought back the Go-bots.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,279
    Preppy wrote: »
    There aren't a lot of things that you should listen to repeatedly every single day. I think on the "song listening" pyramid that Believe It or Not (GAH theme song) is meant to be a "sometimes" treat not an everyday thing.

Also can we not quote giant posts and add one sentence? That seems sucky.

I agree, it's not hard to remove IMG tags or add Spoiler tags huge blocks of text for the convenience of others.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,952
    Gimpy wrote: »

Even drunk, how can anyone have hand-eye coordination that bad?
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hecatom wrote: »
    82baaeb5.jpg

af0.gif

Suddenly, the jimmes were mightily rustled as never before.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    The fuck is this Northrop Grumman thing?
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,360
    All those movie dollars and SJW writers done made Marvel insane...

No wonder Infinite DLC is as bad as it is.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Darksakul wrote: »

Northrop Grumman is an aerospace and military defense technology company.

AKA the shit Stark used to do before he grew a conscience and denounced it... Then lost said conscience during Civil War and subsequently re-grew before he "died" and became an AI.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Darksakul wrote: »

Northrop Grumman is an aerospace and military defense technology company.

AKA the shit Stark used to do before he grew a conscience and denounced it... Then lost said conscience during Civil War and subsequently re-grew before he "died" and became an AI.
    Pretty much, companies like Northrop Grumman are the real life Stark Industries.
    edited October 6
    NG is Hammer. They're the 5th largest :coffee:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-top-9-biggest-defense-contractors-in-america-2016-5

Yep, Northrop Grumman is the 5th biggest

And this haven't happened before. Sega once partnered with Loocked Martin in the past
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?283954-1995-article-on-Lockheed-Martin-s-involvement-with-SEGA-(Model-3-arcade-Saturn-2)
    http://segaretro.org/Lockheed_Martin
    http://segareniassance.blogspot.com/2016/02/sega-32xmars-and-saturn-kindred-spirts.html

The two together also made jet fighter sims for the military and a water down version ended up becoming an arcade cabinet
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,058
    StockyJam wrote: »
    @MIRACLEARROW you wanna watch a fun sword fight right now?
    kendo vs wushu?
    hmmmmmmmmmm?

excuse the bad quality, not my vid.

Very cool! Some of the stances he uses ive never seen before. Very unconventional. Maybe stuff ive never seen or made for movie lol
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,845
    edited October 7
    po pimpus wrote: »
    All those movie dollars and SJW writers done made Marvel insane...

Marvel should have gotten one of the SJW writers to write the all ages crossover book. It would be great to see one of them sellout their principles for the paycheck.
    Post edited by Hawkingbird on
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    How much is Disney paying you, Rock?

Did you not see the lazy job they did with BP in Infinite DLC?
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,457 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Lol @RockBogart

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10/06/marvel-pulls-northrop-grumman-comic-website/
    Earlier today, Bleeding Cool told you about the team-up between Marvel Comics and Northrup Grumman, a company which a 2012 report by 247 Wall St and named the sixth largest war profiteer with $25.2 billion in sales, $19.4 billion of which came from arms sales, and over $2 billion in profit. In addition to producing planes and ships for the military including first strike nuclear weapons like stealth bombers, as well as ICBM missiles including nuclear capable missiles, and other military equipment, Northrop Grumman is also responsible for more outlandish weapons like a new “150-kilowatt-class solid state (electric) laser weapon system” for the Navy.

As part of their collaboration with the arms manufacturer, Marvel produced a comic book called Avengers, Featuring N.G.E.N. – Start Your N.G.E.N.S!, from writer Fabian Nicieza and artist Sean Chen. In that comic, the titular Earth’s Mightiest Heroes team up with Northrup Grumman’s Elite Nexus, a not-so-fantastic team of four who specialize in “cutting edge, hi-tech adventures.” The comic, billed by Marvel as “all-ages,” featured an advertisement claiming a career at Northrop Grumman could “make your dreams come true.”

The comic was available to read for free on Marvel’s website on Friday, and the rules of a sweepstakes advertised in the comic claimed that physical copies would be given out all weekend at New York Comic Con, though we have not seen one in the wild yet. However, as of press time, attempting to access the url directs the user back to Marvel’s main website, as does the url for sweepstakes entry, indicating that the entire collaboration may have been canceled.

Another part of the team-up is a mysterious event advertised for Marvel’s booth at New York Comic Con at 3PM tomorrow tomorrow. Marvel has yet to make any official announcement on the status of that event, their tweet is still online as of press time, and Northrop Grumman’s twitter profile displays a banner with both companies’ logos and the date 10-07-2017. That could easily change by tomorrow, and we’ll let you know if it does.

What were they thinking

Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,621
    Lol @RockBogart

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10/06/marvel-pulls-northrop-grumman-comic-website/
    Earlier today, Bleeding Cool told you about the team-up between Marvel Comics and Northrup Grumman, a company which a 2012 report by 247 Wall St and named the sixth largest war profiteer with $25.2 billion in sales, $19.4 billion of which came from arms sales, and over $2 billion in profit. In addition to producing planes and ships for the military including first strike nuclear weapons like stealth bombers, as well as ICBM missiles including nuclear capable missiles, and other military equipment, Northrop Grumman is also responsible for more outlandish weapons like a new “150-kilowatt-class solid state (electric) laser weapon system” for the Navy.

As part of their collaboration with the arms manufacturer, Marvel produced a comic book called Avengers, Featuring N.G.E.N. – Start Your N.G.E.N.S!, from writer Fabian Nicieza and artist Sean Chen. In that comic, the titular Earth’s Mightiest Heroes team up with Northrup Grumman’s Elite Nexus, a not-so-fantastic team of four who specialize in “cutting edge, hi-tech adventures.” The comic, billed by Marvel as “all-ages,” featured an advertisement claiming a career at Northrop Grumman could “make your dreams come true.”

The comic was available to read for free on Marvel’s website on Friday, and the rules of a sweepstakes advertised in the comic claimed that physical copies would be given out all weekend at New York Comic Con, though we have not seen one in the wild yet. However, as of press time, attempting to access the url directs the user back to Marvel’s main website, as does the url for sweepstakes entry, indicating that the entire collaboration may have been canceled.

Another part of the team-up is a mysterious event advertised for Marvel’s booth at New York Comic Con at 3PM tomorrow tomorrow. Marvel has yet to make any official announcement on the status of that event, their tweet is still online as of press time, and Northrop Grumman’s twitter profile displays a banner with both companies’ logos and the date 10-07-2017. That could easily change by tomorrow, and we’ll let you know if it does.

What were they thinking

Marvel's president is a Trump supporter so I wonder if he made the move without Disney's consent. I'm gonna go by at 3pm to see if they're still doing what they planned. I predict a shit show if they move forward with it.

Ooh... Disney may not like that.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    edited October 7
    Lol @RockBogart

What were they thinking

Marvel's president is a Trump supporter so I wonder if he made the move without Disney's consent. I'm gonna go by at 3pm to see if they're still doing what they planned. I predict a shit show if they move forward with it.

Wait that Feige dude is a trump supporter too? I thought it was that Ceo that everyone hates, Perlmutter.

edit: shit he is Chairman now...
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    Yeah they got too much shit going on just like their comics.

So Dan Buckley is the president of marvel and Fiege is the president of the studios right?
    Mains:
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,715 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    so ralphie may died and the internet is shocked.

because overweight high cholesterol eatin muthafuckers die young? he was funny for a bit...one of my faves pre-last comic standing and a lil after. he lost alot of weight in the past few years but im not shocked he died at 45. it does suck but its weird how shocked my feed is.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file