SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

1207208210212213231

Comments

  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,441 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hecatom wrote: »
    82baaeb5.jpg


    af0.gif

    Suddenly, the jimmes were mightily rustled as never before.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,597
    The fuck is this Northrop Grumman thing?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,740
    All those movie dollars and SJW writers done made Marvel insane...

    No wonder Infinite DLC is as bad as it is.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,740
    Darksakul wrote: »
    The fuck is this Northrop Grumman thing?

    Northrop Grumman is an aerospace and military defense technology company.

    AKA the shit Stark used to do before he grew a conscience and denounced it... Then lost said conscience during Civil War and subsequently re-grew before he "died" and became an AI.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,358
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Darksakul wrote: »
    The fuck is this Northrop Grumman thing?

    Northrop Grumman is an aerospace and military defense technology company.

    AKA the shit Stark used to do before he grew a conscience and denounced it... Then lost said conscience during Civil War and subsequently re-grew before he "died" and became an AI.
    Pretty much, companies like Northrop Grumman are the real life Stark Industries.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,358
    edited October 6
    RockBogart wrote: »
    NG is Hammer. They're the 5th largest :coffee:

    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-top-9-biggest-defense-contractors-in-america-2016-5

    Yep, Northrop Grumman is the 5th biggest


    And this haven't happened before. Sega once partnered with Loocked Martin in the past
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?283954-1995-article-on-Lockheed-Martin-s-involvement-with-SEGA-(Model-3-arcade-Saturn-2)
    http://segaretro.org/Lockheed_Martin
    http://segareniassance.blogspot.com/2016/02/sega-32xmars-and-saturn-kindred-spirts.html

    The two together also made jet fighter sims for the military and a water down version ended up becoming an arcade cabinet
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,016
    StockyJam wrote: »
    @MIRACLEARROW you wanna watch a fun sword fight right now?
    kendo vs wushu?
    hmmmmmmmmmm?

    excuse the bad quality, not my vid.


    Very cool! Some of the stances he uses ive never seen before. Very unconventional. Maybe stuff ive never seen or made for movie lol
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,264
    edited October 7
    po pimpus wrote: »
    All those movie dollars and SJW writers done made Marvel insane...

    Marvel should have gotten one of the SJW writers to write the all ages crossover book. It would be great to see one of them sellout their principles for the paycheck.
    Post edited by Hawkingbird on
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,740
    How much is Disney paying you, Rock?

    Did you not see the lazy job they did with BP in Infinite DLC?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,504 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 7
    thurst wrote: »
    Rock doesn't need Marvel to pay him, he shills for the love of shilling.

    When's the last time you read a DC comic?

    Don't answer, I know it hasn't been since Hush.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,082 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Lol @RockBogart

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10/06/marvel-pulls-northrop-grumman-comic-website/
    Earlier today, Bleeding Cool told you about the team-up between Marvel Comics and Northrup Grumman, a company which a 2012 report by 247 Wall St and named the sixth largest war profiteer with $25.2 billion in sales, $19.4 billion of which came from arms sales, and over $2 billion in profit. In addition to producing planes and ships for the military including first strike nuclear weapons like stealth bombers, as well as ICBM missiles including nuclear capable missiles, and other military equipment, Northrop Grumman is also responsible for more outlandish weapons like a new “150-kilowatt-class solid state (electric) laser weapon system” for the Navy.

    As part of their collaboration with the arms manufacturer, Marvel produced a comic book called Avengers, Featuring N.G.E.N. – Start Your N.G.E.N.S!, from writer Fabian Nicieza and artist Sean Chen. In that comic, the titular Earth’s Mightiest Heroes team up with Northrup Grumman’s Elite Nexus, a not-so-fantastic team of four who specialize in “cutting edge, hi-tech adventures.” The comic, billed by Marvel as “all-ages,” featured an advertisement claiming a career at Northrop Grumman could “make your dreams come true.”

    The comic was available to read for free on Marvel’s website on Friday, and the rules of a sweepstakes advertised in the comic claimed that physical copies would be given out all weekend at New York Comic Con, though we have not seen one in the wild yet. However, as of press time, attempting to access the url directs the user back to Marvel’s main website, as does the url for sweepstakes entry, indicating that the entire collaboration may have been canceled.

    Another part of the team-up is a mysterious event advertised for Marvel’s booth at New York Comic Con at 3PM tomorrow tomorrow. Marvel has yet to make any official announcement on the status of that event, their tweet is still online as of press time, and Northrop Grumman’s twitter profile displays a banner with both companies’ logos and the date 10-07-2017. That could easily change by tomorrow, and we’ll let you know if it does.

    What were they thinking

    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,504 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Lol @RockBogart

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10/06/marvel-pulls-northrop-grumman-comic-website/
    Earlier today, Bleeding Cool told you about the team-up between Marvel Comics and Northrup Grumman, a company which a 2012 report by 247 Wall St and named the sixth largest war profiteer with $25.2 billion in sales, $19.4 billion of which came from arms sales, and over $2 billion in profit. In addition to producing planes and ships for the military including first strike nuclear weapons like stealth bombers, as well as ICBM missiles including nuclear capable missiles, and other military equipment, Northrop Grumman is also responsible for more outlandish weapons like a new “150-kilowatt-class solid state (electric) laser weapon system” for the Navy.

    As part of their collaboration with the arms manufacturer, Marvel produced a comic book called Avengers, Featuring N.G.E.N. – Start Your N.G.E.N.S!, from writer Fabian Nicieza and artist Sean Chen. In that comic, the titular Earth’s Mightiest Heroes team up with Northrup Grumman’s Elite Nexus, a not-so-fantastic team of four who specialize in “cutting edge, hi-tech adventures.” The comic, billed by Marvel as “all-ages,” featured an advertisement claiming a career at Northrop Grumman could “make your dreams come true.”

    The comic was available to read for free on Marvel’s website on Friday, and the rules of a sweepstakes advertised in the comic claimed that physical copies would be given out all weekend at New York Comic Con, though we have not seen one in the wild yet. However, as of press time, attempting to access the url directs the user back to Marvel’s main website, as does the url for sweepstakes entry, indicating that the entire collaboration may have been canceled.

    Another part of the team-up is a mysterious event advertised for Marvel’s booth at New York Comic Con at 3PM tomorrow tomorrow. Marvel has yet to make any official announcement on the status of that event, their tweet is still online as of press time, and Northrop Grumman’s twitter profile displays a banner with both companies’ logos and the date 10-07-2017. That could easily change by tomorrow, and we’ll let you know if it does.

    What were they thinking

    Marvel's president is a Trump supporter so I wonder if he made the move without Disney's consent. I'm gonna go by at 3pm to see if they're still doing what they planned. I predict a shit show if they move forward with it.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,423
    RockBogart wrote: »
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Lol @RockBogart

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10/06/marvel-pulls-northrop-grumman-comic-website/
    Earlier today, Bleeding Cool told you about the team-up between Marvel Comics and Northrup Grumman, a company which a 2012 report by 247 Wall St and named the sixth largest war profiteer with $25.2 billion in sales, $19.4 billion of which came from arms sales, and over $2 billion in profit. In addition to producing planes and ships for the military including first strike nuclear weapons like stealth bombers, as well as ICBM missiles including nuclear capable missiles, and other military equipment, Northrop Grumman is also responsible for more outlandish weapons like a new “150-kilowatt-class solid state (electric) laser weapon system” for the Navy.

    As part of their collaboration with the arms manufacturer, Marvel produced a comic book called Avengers, Featuring N.G.E.N. – Start Your N.G.E.N.S!, from writer Fabian Nicieza and artist Sean Chen. In that comic, the titular Earth’s Mightiest Heroes team up with Northrup Grumman’s Elite Nexus, a not-so-fantastic team of four who specialize in “cutting edge, hi-tech adventures.” The comic, billed by Marvel as “all-ages,” featured an advertisement claiming a career at Northrop Grumman could “make your dreams come true.”

    The comic was available to read for free on Marvel’s website on Friday, and the rules of a sweepstakes advertised in the comic claimed that physical copies would be given out all weekend at New York Comic Con, though we have not seen one in the wild yet. However, as of press time, attempting to access the url directs the user back to Marvel’s main website, as does the url for sweepstakes entry, indicating that the entire collaboration may have been canceled.

    Another part of the team-up is a mysterious event advertised for Marvel’s booth at New York Comic Con at 3PM tomorrow tomorrow. Marvel has yet to make any official announcement on the status of that event, their tweet is still online as of press time, and Northrop Grumman’s twitter profile displays a banner with both companies’ logos and the date 10-07-2017. That could easily change by tomorrow, and we’ll let you know if it does.

    What were they thinking

    Marvel's president is a Trump supporter so I wonder if he made the move without Disney's consent. I'm gonna go by at 3pm to see if they're still doing what they planned. I predict a shit show if they move forward with it.

    Ooh... Disney may not like that.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,082 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 7
    RockBogart wrote: »
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Lol @RockBogart

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10/06/marvel-pulls-northrop-grumman-comic-website/
    Earlier today, Bleeding Cool told you about the team-up between Marvel Comics and Northrup Grumman, a company which a 2012 report by 247 Wall St and named the sixth largest war profiteer with $25.2 billion in sales, $19.4 billion of which came from arms sales, and over $2 billion in profit. In addition to producing planes and ships for the military including first strike nuclear weapons like stealth bombers, as well as ICBM missiles including nuclear capable missiles, and other military equipment, Northrop Grumman is also responsible for more outlandish weapons like a new “150-kilowatt-class solid state (electric) laser weapon system” for the Navy.

    As part of their collaboration with the arms manufacturer, Marvel produced a comic book called Avengers, Featuring N.G.E.N. – Start Your N.G.E.N.S!, from writer Fabian Nicieza and artist Sean Chen. In that comic, the titular Earth’s Mightiest Heroes team up with Northrup Grumman’s Elite Nexus, a not-so-fantastic team of four who specialize in “cutting edge, hi-tech adventures.” The comic, billed by Marvel as “all-ages,” featured an advertisement claiming a career at Northrop Grumman could “make your dreams come true.”

    The comic was available to read for free on Marvel’s website on Friday, and the rules of a sweepstakes advertised in the comic claimed that physical copies would be given out all weekend at New York Comic Con, though we have not seen one in the wild yet. However, as of press time, attempting to access the url directs the user back to Marvel’s main website, as does the url for sweepstakes entry, indicating that the entire collaboration may have been canceled.

    Another part of the team-up is a mysterious event advertised for Marvel’s booth at New York Comic Con at 3PM tomorrow tomorrow. Marvel has yet to make any official announcement on the status of that event, their tweet is still online as of press time, and Northrop Grumman’s twitter profile displays a banner with both companies’ logos and the date 10-07-2017. That could easily change by tomorrow, and we’ll let you know if it does.

    What were they thinking

    Marvel's president is a Trump supporter so I wonder if he made the move without Disney's consent. I'm gonna go by at 3pm to see if they're still doing what they planned. I predict a shit show if they move forward with it.

    Wait that Feige dude is a trump supporter too? I thought it was that Ceo that everyone hates, Perlmutter.


    edit: shit he is Chairman now...
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,504 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    angelpalm wrote: »
    RockBogart wrote: »
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Lol @RockBogart

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10/06/marvel-pulls-northrop-grumman-comic-website/
    Earlier today, Bleeding Cool told you about the team-up between Marvel Comics and Northrup Grumman, a company which a 2012 report by 247 Wall St and named the sixth largest war profiteer with $25.2 billion in sales, $19.4 billion of which came from arms sales, and over $2 billion in profit. In addition to producing planes and ships for the military including first strike nuclear weapons like stealth bombers, as well as ICBM missiles including nuclear capable missiles, and other military equipment, Northrop Grumman is also responsible for more outlandish weapons like a new “150-kilowatt-class solid state (electric) laser weapon system” for the Navy.

    As part of their collaboration with the arms manufacturer, Marvel produced a comic book called Avengers, Featuring N.G.E.N. – Start Your N.G.E.N.S!, from writer Fabian Nicieza and artist Sean Chen. In that comic, the titular Earth’s Mightiest Heroes team up with Northrup Grumman’s Elite Nexus, a not-so-fantastic team of four who specialize in “cutting edge, hi-tech adventures.” The comic, billed by Marvel as “all-ages,” featured an advertisement claiming a career at Northrop Grumman could “make your dreams come true.”

    The comic was available to read for free on Marvel’s website on Friday, and the rules of a sweepstakes advertised in the comic claimed that physical copies would be given out all weekend at New York Comic Con, though we have not seen one in the wild yet. However, as of press time, attempting to access the url directs the user back to Marvel’s main website, as does the url for sweepstakes entry, indicating that the entire collaboration may have been canceled.

    Another part of the team-up is a mysterious event advertised for Marvel’s booth at New York Comic Con at 3PM tomorrow tomorrow. Marvel has yet to make any official announcement on the status of that event, their tweet is still online as of press time, and Northrop Grumman’s twitter profile displays a banner with both companies’ logos and the date 10-07-2017. That could easily change by tomorrow, and we’ll let you know if it does.

    What were they thinking

    Marvel's president is a Trump supporter so I wonder if he made the move without Disney's consent. I'm gonna go by at 3pm to see if they're still doing what they planned. I predict a shit show if they move forward with it.

    Wait that Feige dude is a trump supporter too? I thought it was that Ceo that everyone hates, Perlmutter.


    edit: shit he is Chairman now...

    Feige isn't the president of Marvel
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,082 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah they got too much shit going on just like their comics.

    So Dan Buckley is the president of marvel and Fiege is the president of the studios right?
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,504 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Yeah they got too much shit going on just like their comics.

    So Dan Buckley is the president of marvel and Fiege is the president of the studios right?

    Pulmutter used to be CEO and now he's just chairman. He's the Trump supporter in the group. Disney might be cutting some ppl loose next week.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    so ralphie may died and the internet is shocked.

    because overweight high cholesterol eatin muthafuckers die young? he was funny for a bit...one of my faves pre-last comic standing and a lil after. he lost alot of weight in the past few years but im not shocked he died at 45. it does suck but its weird how shocked my feed is.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,423


    The movie review I know a LOT of you were waiting for!
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris