Justice League/DC movie thread

Comments

• locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,950
    Yeah I don't get why they went with Barry and then gave us essentially Wally...
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,320
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Yeah I don't get why they went with Barry and then gave us essentially Wally...

DC has been doing that since Barry returned.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    ok this is gonna sound weird but latest trailer was ass imo but movie is surprisingly looking alright-good *crosses fingers*

they should had made the previous trailer the last one to leave us hanging with Supes return

Also, that Gadot smirk after saving Bats seriously gave me a stiffy
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
    must be the whedon reshoots lol
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,797
    AquaRoman really going to his superman punches and tridents to everyone
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,402
    You know what DC super hero we need a t.v. show for, The Question.
    po pimpus wrote:
    That's sad as fuck.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,813
    Darksakul wrote: »
    You know what DC super hero we need a t.v. show for, The Question.

I will only accept Jeff Combs conspiracy nut Question from Justice League Unlimited.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,850 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Alex Jones can star in it.
    This is offensive.
    Just watched Wonder Woman and daaaaaayum I'm shockingly impressed the name Snyder has anything to do with this production.

The movie was great, I could swear it wasn't produced by WB lol. For real, even the action was on point. The battle at the front had more testosterone than a shit lot of other action flicks I've watched and this one has a woman starring.
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 1,186
    edited October 9
    It was a good flick, but not anything spectacular. It just really stands out because the post-Nolan DC movies have been a pile of disappoint.
    Gal Gadot is (really) nice to look at, and can actually deliver lines. I’ll definitely give her that over the rest of the Justice League cohorts. That battle at the front though was straight up badass.

I’ve got one major sticking gripe about WW—and no, it wasn’t that Professor Lupin from Harry Potter was the frickin bad guy.

What the fuck was up with all the chicks (except Gal) delivering their lines with varied, inconsistent BS “Mediterranean” accents? That shit totally sucked. If you can’t do an accent competently...Just STOP.

P.S. Snyder still sucks. Dude peaked at 300. Patty Jenkins was really the only soul in the high chairs who saved this from terd-dom.
    Post edited by jopamo on
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,172 admin
    edited October 9

new JL trailer. :tup:

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,850 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    People are hella butthurt over that trailer mostly being CGI.

It's as if they expect super hero nonsense to be easily done without it.
    This is offensive.
    I can't believe for once Preppy said something reasonable
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,511 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lol i dont get why dc writers have such a hard on for the name barry when they always take wallys personality. this version is straight up teen titans/20 yr old wally west lol.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,440
    I still don't feel a connection to the characters sans the obvious ones (WW and MAYBE Bats), but I'm willing to give it a chance.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,129
    last week leading up to release, random new trailer with Green LATERN!!?? no chance...
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,682
    Raz0r wrote: »
    People are hella butthurt over that trailer not being a marvel movie

Fixed
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,050
    JLALloyd wrote: »
    Teen Titans Go sucks the original was bett...

tenor.gif
    (For real this needs to be on itunes/spotify etc)

.....MIND ABSOLUTELY BLOWN!!!

Hahaha, good stuff!!

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
    A broken clock is right twice a day.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,035
    edited October 14
    RockBogart wrote: »

if the show was just this, people wouldnt look at it as a slap in the face

Holy shit they did NOT just put Rhino from M.A.S.K. in that first video.

Gar is a fucking DinoRider.

And Tallyhawk at 2:09....

Why do we get tortured so?
    Post edited by Wasted on
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,754
    edited October 14
    So...
    They can't put the dude in charge of the music videos in charge of the rest of the show?

Those were legit good. I'm shocked, because anytime I swooped in on TTG it was a shit-show.
    Post edited by axeman61 on
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
    lol waitin on that mixtape on datpiff.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    The guy put the full song on SoundCloud but it was taken down. Can't find a mirror.
    Like someone else said, if TT GO were that clever all the time, it wouldn't be hated so.

If anything, it proves these fucks are capable of smart writing, but just don't give a fuck 99% of the time.
    It wouldn't fix the staff behind TTG from shitting on fanbases. They like to fire shots at fans of the original show and Young Justice.
    It wouldn't fix the staff behind TTG from shitting on fanbases. They like to fire shots at fans of the original show and Young Justice.

That level of petty pot-stirring should be reserved for actually good shows based on beloved properties.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,440
    edited October 15
    I'll still watch TTG...Again eason 1 was meh. Season 2 is where it started to improve but midway through season 2 is where you get a lot of what those vids have. As I said before, the 03 Titans weren't THAT amazing! A good show but both can exist. Now as for Young Justice...yeah well CN execs REALLY hated that show. I never watched it because it was never on when I was home and I didn't get a DVR til recently. *shrug*

One of the better versions of Cyborg.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    edited October 15
    po pimpus wrote: »

That level of petty pot-stirring should be reserved for actually good shows based on beloved properties.

They have the success to enable that level of petty pot-stirring. They don'y care about the quality of the show when it's a rating juggernaut and the network airs it all day everyday.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,368
    edited October 15
    A Teen Titans Go movie has been announced for theaters next year
    http://screenrant.com/teen-titans-go-animated-film-summer-2018/

Thanks to quelzalcoatl for this.
    I can't wait for them for them to make a full lenght movie about this

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,035
    Pretty much none of that video happens in the actual episode.

The show can still go fuck itself.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    Again, easy to be a ratings "juggernaut" when you're the only show on the schedule...
    im still amazed the beating meat joke got past censors in 2016-17 lol. thats some red n stimpy level dirty joke

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Again, easy to be a ratings "juggernaut" when you're the only show on the schedule...

The show reached a level popularity where being the only show on the schedule became a viable option. It's no different from SpongeBob rise. It wouldn't maintain it's level of popularity on cartoon network if they gave it the Roman Reigns treatment.

The show reached a level popularity where being the only show on the schedule became a viable option. It's no different from SpongeBob rise. It wouldn't maintain it's level of popularity on cartoon network if they gave it the Roman Reigns treatment.

No, it's cheaper to whore out one show that's doing well than it is to produce multiple quality shows.

It's cheap to make, makes money, and is the pet project of CN's president, Christina Miller.

That is why this shit gets pushed to the moon...