The Street Fighter 5 General: The Wisest Thoth

Comments

• BraboChokeBraboChoke I take my food for thought with a pinch of salt Joined: Posts: 608
    Trife88 wrote: »
    A10metal wrote: »
    Trife88 wrote: »
    A10metal wrote: »
    @Trife88
    HoE is out :)

<<<NETWORK NOT RESPONDING>>>

WAIT.

SERVER IS BACK UP

RAISE YA DONGERS

Also Sup A10 :)

4e4cdbfbddfdca961b68d2e768642256.png
    Best Frame :^)
    Banshee is cool....but
    Mag is T H I C K!!!
    gwRGKns.jpg

I'm just getting into Warframe now.

Shit is pretty deep
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy ARIA is the only answer Joined: Posts: 11,775
    MilesRiey wrote: »
    Juri sucks big dirty fucking steamy cock

You're pretty high in sodium today. What happened?
  • YorKeYYorKeY Suffer like G did... Joined: Posts: 7,284
    Sets with Beeky. Kreygasm
    Dota 2 player.
    SFV: No one and everyone (Yun in the future)
    MvC Infinite: Captain MarvelxGamora/Captain AmericaxMegaman
    Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles and MvCi
    " Shill of Shills. " - DevilJin
    If you play MvC click this link for kreygasm

• FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy ARIA is the only answer Joined: Posts: 11,775
    ZioSerpe wrote: »

You're pretty high in sodium today. What happened?

he figured out how to make it steamy and dirty, but couldn't work out the big; just a guess

Hmmm....must be quite big then.
  • ditnditn Joined: Posts: 488
    Froztey wrote: »
    ditn wrote: »
    im online

you around @ditn?

working early in morning India support so i was already sleeping :)
    maybe online tonight in preparation for tournament
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep Grzmot Joined: Posts: 984
    edited October 13

B-b-but she's already low tier.
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 9,436 mod

Miles why

:c
    UK Based, SFV - Kolin, Juri
    YouTube
    Twitch
  • Lion_JakLion_Jak Joined: Posts: 1,050
    Why you guys gotta be like that? About my wife.
  • Lion_JakLion_Jak Joined: Posts: 1,050
    Juri has stinky hobbit feet

False
  • MilesRieyMilesRiey Cavalry is here Joined: Posts: 5,229
    edited October 13

Miles why

Because she sucks in this game! Still can't get over this shitty ass redesign too >:V . Literally nothing about it WORKS or makes any goddamn sense :anguished:

At least I got bonita and menat tho the new SF baes :coffee:

Edit: if we get a new cinematic story mode can they please make her die so she can be put out of misery and we don't have to deal with this bad redesign anymore in future installments please, I can't take it anymore
    Semi-retired from FGs for now :V
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 8,419
    Lion_Jak wrote: »
    Juri has stinky hobbit feet

False

Probably has broken glass between her toes from walkin around barefoot everywhere
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep Grzmot Joined: Posts: 984
    Watch out, EC. An overwhelming majority of Street Fighter players here are bizarre foot fetishists.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,862 mod
    Heat_Sleep wrote: »
    Now I see what everyone talks about with Laura's s.MK.

Where the fuck have you been since March December 2016?

Well the problem is pretty much no Lauras really spam it enough for me to notice that it moves her forward. It's only like the last 3 months that I've seen top players like move forward with it. Which of course Idom is famous for just spamming that shit in your face to troll LOL.

2016 doesn't really count because all that really happened in 2016 was people talking about how irrelevant she was. Chun Li was being too busted with s.HP and IALL to care.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• ZioSerpeZioSerpe Fueled by nostalgia Joined: Posts: 1,031

Miles why

Because she sucks in this game! Still can't get over this shitty ass redesign too >:V . Literally nothing about it WORKS or makes any goddamn sense :anguished:

Edit: if we get a new cinematic story mode can they please make her die so she can be put out of misery and we don't have to deal with this bad redesign anymore in future installments please, I can't take it anymore

De gustibus,
    I would have never played SF4 Juri because I don't like playing fireball heavy characters (for Example I've never played Kyo in KoF before '97) but I love her playstyle in SFV. Was she more rewarding I'd appreciate more, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop because she is "bad".
    I spent hours in training mode learning Menat, Chun and Ibuki to switch off her, but in the end, she's the one character whose playstyle I can enjoy in SFV
    CFN - ZioSerpe
    Twitch
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,718
    Do you guys think 50ft is long enough to go from the middle of one floor to another? Just ordered one and didn't feel like measuring up the stairs and all.
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,718
    By "one" I mean an ethernet cable.
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 9,436 mod
    edited October 13

You could maybe cancel the order and use an ethernet port adapter. I use them, they're great and don't require a giant ethernet cable strewn across your house if your router is far away.

I'll edit my post and link them when I'm at my PC, worth a look.

Miles why

I agree but reach out to your inner masochist and enjoy the pain and suffering she brings you >:V
    Post edited by Froztey on
    UK Based, SFV - Kolin, Juri
    YouTube
    Twitch
  • UkioUkio Old School Noob Joined: Posts: 179
    Don't mock on Alex... I just went back to Ken, played a bit more online (Super bronze!!! Yay!!) and started winning regulary (bloody boring akumas that keep on spamming same combos... ) but I miss the rumbler. Miss the command grab, the lariat, and the fear in my rivals when they get caught in a couple grabs and start playing pulling back to a more defensive approach.
  • Killer_JigglypuffKiller_Jigglypuff Trying really hard Joined: Posts: 7,781
    I tip my hat to Alsx players honestly; before he gets Trigger he feels like such an ass character I'd rather be playing 2.0 Ryu honestly. That trigger tho goddamn.
    CFN: SpitefulBanette
  • mowrmowr VROOM VROOM! Joined: Posts: 6,696
    No yeah he is that bad.
    Unironically my jam youtube.com/watch?v=RQ68z3v1Ls0

PSN: DHEvil CFN: DHEvil
    SFV: Abigail
    Region: United Kingdom
  • KingCrimsonKingCrimson CFN: OldManRage Joined: Posts: 1,248
    edited October 13
    Do you guys think 50ft is long enough to go from the middle of one floor to another? Just ordered one and didn't feel like measuring up the stairs and all.

It's hard to say without knowing where the modem and PS4 is in relation to the stairs. If you are going the most direct path with trip-hazards galore, it may be enough at my house, but each of my systems are about 20 ft away from the stairs, give or take... I would have ordered the next size up so even if it reached, it wouldn't be so taught.

And I think @Froztey is speaking of Power Line Adapters. Before I ran a permanent cable through the walls and such, I looked into them. Apparently, they don't work that well in older homes (my house was built in the 70's and half the circuits have aluminum wiring, which is supposed to reduce speed), and there are a lot of loads on the two circuits that feed my modem/router and PS4 and that apparently cuts down speed as well, it wouldn't have been as bad if they were on the same circuit.
    Post edited by KingCrimson on
  • SkortSkort Joined: Posts: 905

Also, that ultra at 3:45
  • delete_medelete_me Joined: Posts: 214
    edited October 13

Shame, thought you were talking about a penis extension.

Not sure if this was one of those posts where I shouldn't have clicked on send.
  • Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 3,632
    is there a tier list somewhere for this game? and hows nash im getting back into this game but i dont like play top tier characters cause i actually like to work for my wins so time to remove this Ava lol
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 1,774
    Mr.PaVy-RD wrote: »
    is there a tier list somewhere for this game? and hows nash im getting back into this game but i dont like play top tier characters cause i actually like to work for my wins so time to remove this Ava lol

I've yet to see a legit tier list, but there's a bit of general consensus regarding most characters.

Karin is really good, I'd call her a high tier, but she can't just unga on people like the top tiers. She has to work for her wins, but it gets easier if you can handle her execution nonsense. (Day 394: I'm still salty that EX Command Dash has a 3F window where you can't do EX Orochi.)

Nash's a zombie. In every possible way. You can main him, he'll need a lot of work to give you points.

Speaking of tiers, does anyone have some BnB, No VT cheese combo videos featuring Cammy, Urien and Balrog? I'm going to try them out today, but I want to know what they can do besides steamrolling people with VT madness.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • Deimos002Deimos002 I tech'd that Joined: Posts: 205
    edited October 13
    Play Juri.
    You'll have to work hard for your losses as well XD

Edit:
    Top tier right now is: Guile, Necalli, Cammy, Akuma, Karin, Boxer, Rashid
  • GenistarGenistar Master Drayden Joined: Posts: 5,041
    I don't think cammy's vtrigger is really that scummy. Maybe until you block cannon strike but then at most you might eat a throw.
    USF4:Mains Rose/Poison/Akuma
    Street fighter V Akuma/Kolin/ Hopefully Menat
    GGrev2 Millia
    DBFZ Frieza....

• VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 1,774
    Genistar wrote: »
    I don't think cammy's vtrigger is really that scummy. Maybe until you block cannon strike but then at most you might eat a throw.

Just noticed I lumped her in the unga crowd. Her VT feels kinda underwhelming tbh, but I'm mostly interested in her due to her buttons and DP. I heard she can actually play footsies, so I'm kinda hype for that.

And I fully agree with @Deimos002 . The main advantage of learning Juri is that pretty much everyone here has a Juri. It's like, the only matchup I really feel that I know what I should be doing. (Read: Never picking Ryu.)
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.