MVC Infinite Lounge: DLC Characters and Costumes launch Dec 5th

Comments

• AlMoStLeGeNdArYAlMoStLeGeNdArY Optimize or Die Joined: Posts: 2,371
    I think the solution is have the simple combos do less damage and have the advanced stuff do more damage. There's a cap on combos in this game which is basically what they wantec to make it more reset based. Not really sure if I understand the complaints fully.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 11,584
    actually power storm infinite time storm dont really change the rules HSD much that I can see. Unless its a ryu and strider thing. ya you are doing more damage say durning the power storm, but that just means you get to the half life thing quicker, before your combo drops. I mean maybe like what a smidge more?? 500-1000? Extra lee way that I can see for power storm... But...Same with time thing with time stone, I can thrust kick my ass off simple loop, but once I get in the half life, any excuse you give the guy theyre teching. So ya unless its some ryu or strider only thing. Power storms etc dont change anything, just make you get there quicker, which in a way is pointless because we know you get there regardless of the fact no matter what you do. I guess in power storm your super at the end does more, but the general idea is still you get around half life, you better get ready to end the combo soon cuz its almost game over. I mean you can actually test easy way, say again im going with ryu since its who i made the videos for.. we know once you get around half life, lk hurricane kick no longer will slide in any juggle they will tech, same thing if power stun is on. Doesnt change it. Maybe other characters are different i dunno. I dont know why they would be, but all powerstone infinity whatever its called is just makes it quicker for you to get to that half life thing, and then you still gotta super. And its really the super thats giving you that extra thousand, the combo itself only does a smidge more that i tested.

I mean heres a random example striders orb big slash loop that ill slightly give ya.. You get around 12 hits with it usually right. So if we were to say do 6 hits of the loop, then power storm infinite, we still only get 6 more hits. It doesnt make the combo go any longer. If we go into it regularly with power storm raw, we only get 12 hits. So ya we get a little more damage. But at the end of the day its what a 1000 more? I would not say its significant. I guess ill be easy going and ok maybe it changes the rules slightly in a specific circumstances like this combo per say. But for the most part I dont see it. I guess if we were to go by this example we might say that ok then in power storm infinite the game gives you a extra 1000 as a cushion. But in other examples like ive done with ryu it doesnt seem to be the case.

EDITED to correct a bit of a mistake/my bad on a part. To correct myself a bit on the powerstorm and time zone ifninitys

I understand what you are saying, but tbh, and this may just be me, I'm glad decent damage can be had for little creativity/execution.

I'm much more interested in neutral concepts and blockstrings than combos. Combos are simply a reward I get to press buttons and do damage for outplaying my opponent in the neutral or correctly blocking their mixups.

I mean, I won't say you are wrong on the combo extension creativity... but have you looked at all the different confirms there are now? All the different blockstrings and pressure setups that can feel like combos on their own?

There's a crazy amount of creativity to this game available. Yeah, for DAMAGE you are pretty much set at between 6-7.5k high end for most characters... but you have multiple routes and enders you can use to setup different ambiguous situations.

People's defences aren't good enough to warrant combo knowledge on that level yet, but once people do get more acclimated to handling pressure in this game along with post combo pressure, more things will start to be used and more tech will develop. Which in my mind will allow a much more free form combo system.

Skullgirls has a very open ended combo system, but it also has huge restrictions to it to keep it from getting super boring... it's up to the players to optimise the combos system and optimisation isn't only found in damage, it's also found in varying setplay and giving your opponent as many looks as possible so they don't know whether to fuzzy a high/low or delay tech a throw, or left right block a crossup, or not fall for a simple pushblock frame trap bait etc etc etc

Gettin' my derp on.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 59,212 mod
    Yeah I generally like that you can technically do whatever you want. It's likely that some combos will achieve better oki or positional setups and it's better than a system that literally prevents you from doing certain combos. Unless you're trying to make combo videos I don't really see the huge issue. Even in Marvel 2 people usually settled for easy resets even with characters like Magneto. Storm was basic AF also

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• MilesRieyMilesRiey Cavalry is here Joined: Posts: 5,929
    d3v wrote: »
    As for the big body issue, I feel it's more an issue with the archetype in the first place. Since I already brought up Skullgirls, I remember that when his game was in development, MikeZ stated that he the Capcom big body archetype was a flawed one. Hence, none of the big bodies in his game strictly follow the Capcom archetype - his grapplers are actually mobile, and the non grappler big bodies can actually reach out and touch you from across the screen without having to pay with life. In other words, Capcom's may have to start to rethink how they do big bodies in future games for them to actually remain viable.

I think Nemesis is the closest we have to this? He has the tentacle command normals that are near full screen and can hitconfirm into a full combo, and his rocket launcher does pretty much the same thing. Along with armor properties on moves that make him go forward.
    Semi-retired from FGs for now :V
    edited October 2017
    I think all of the big bodies are solid in this game. They were all decent in Marvel 3 also.

I think the short hop maneuver optimized will help non flight characters with their mix up and pressure. Especially the big bodies. I can see Hulk having double overhead and cross up setups once he gets optimized. Time stone basically breaks their movement patterns as well. Time surge tag press buttons with big bodies will get very scary. Plus space basically ensures they are always going to be near you somehow. Big bodies have so many things in the system that lets them cheat their archetype

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I would say to the idea of again being free to confirm off anything, sure there is that perspective. But id say that also makes it less exciting. I think a argument against this perspective is, where as before you might have moments like "OH MAN he hit that random hit into that (specific)combo!? Where did he pull that out of his ass/where did he come up with that random combo to follow that up out of nowhere"

maybe theres that instance where you have a character that in that one situation, theres only one combo he could possibly do off that random air to air hit or something and its hella specific and situational, but it shows his reactions and awareness of the over all general situation that he is.

But now again with the idea that every goes to everything and its all so simple. Now where as before there would be excitement/or the when you nod to yourself while watching a match and think to yourself that damn that was good reaction to get that off that. Now will have a more reaction of.. Well of course WHO WOULDNT be able to combo off that random hit from no where. There would be less excuse because its like dude, you could have just done anything, theres no thought process.
    Yeah, getting used to fighting big bodies in this new school era is not fun. Witness my meltdown rant in the tier thread when my Arthur was getting outprojctiled by thanos who is most assuredly a big body and a grappler (armor moves and a command grab and generally pretty slow)

Big bodies are pretty well off in this game ESPECIALLY when they can use a fast mobile character to get in and do all their work for them via shit like Dante rain dance tag or strider vajra kick xx tag etc etc etc
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • King of penguinsKing of penguins Joined: Posts: 515
    heh now i cant help but wonder how it would have turned out if capcom hired labzero for mvcI and gave them their engine.
    Dime wrote: »
    Yeah, getting used to fighting big bodies in this new school era is not fun. Witness my meltdown rant in the tier thread when my Arthur was getting outprojctiled by thanos who is most assuredly a big body and a grappler (armor moves and a command grab and generally pretty slow)

Big bodies are pretty well off in this game ESPECIALLY when they can use a fast mobile character to get in and do all their work for them via shit like Dante rain dance tag or strider vajra kick xx tag etc etc etc

Which moves does Thanos have armor on? I don't think he has the traditional anti light attack armor like Hulk and Nemesis

• SaitsuSaitsu No Longer Fantasy, This Is Reality Joined: Posts: 35,860

Which moves does Thanos have armor on? I don't think he has the traditional anti light attack armor like Hulk and Nemesis

His Titan Charge (both LP and HP) have anti light attack armor.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,573
    After a lot of testing, I got a Ghost Rider combo from st.HP that sets up Lv.5 Frank for 1 bar, without using the bottle:
    st.HP, st.HP, qcf.LP (wall bounce)
    st.HP, st.HP, qcb.LP (ground bounce)
    st.HP, st.HP, qcb.HK, mash HK, qcf.PP, tag Frank
    jump back (prevents cross ups), take 2 pictures, then dash up after the final hit sends them flying to take another picture

Team Dead Rising 2 is REAL
    Frank_West_DR.jpglatest?cb=20140409154102
    Now I just need a yellow jacket color for Ghost Rider...
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,333
    All this is coming down to what every expects out of FG, tbh, and that's ultimately subjective. I've always been a bigger fan of offensive, mixup heavy game play where big plays are key rather than matches becoming combo vids. The addition of an escape tag alone makes me know I'll be spending more time on this game than MvC3 for reasons other than characters I like being there.

I watch some Thor vids and see guys use one character a bunch of different ways. I feel a sense of 'here's some tech, how are you gonna use it' rather than 'yeah if you're not doing this drop the character, drop the game even'. Play how you want with minimal meta punishment is just my kind of game.

If damage caps and such is a price for this than I'm down. I also 95% agree with SFV's general design for similar reasons.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • AlMoStLeGeNdArYAlMoStLeGeNdArY Optimize or Die Joined: Posts: 2,371
    I would say to the idea of again being free to confirm off anything, sure there is that perspective. But id say that also makes it less exciting. I think a argument against this perspective is, where as before you might have moments like "OH MAN he hit that random hit into that (specific)combo!? Where did he pull that out of his ass/where did he come up with that random combo to follow that up out of nowhere"

maybe theres that instance where you have a character that in that one situation, theres only one combo he could possibly do off that random air to air hit or something and its hella specific and situational, but it shows his reactions and awareness of the over all general situation that he is.

But now again with the idea that every goes to everything and its all so simple. Now where as before there would be excitement/or the when you nod to yourself while watching a match and think to yourself that damn that was good reaction to get that off that. Now will have a more reaction of.. Well of course WHO WOULDNT be able to combo off that random hit from no where. There would be less excuse because its like dude, you could have just done anything, theres no thought process.

The situation sounds nice but I'm not sure of any game that was like that. Having combos from stray hits is nice but if it leads to a ToD it becomes stale really quickly. TaCs became boring to look at and even some of the characters combos were just boring after while. It is cool to see some creative confirms but that's not enough.

For instance whenever Zero got a hit in mvc3 it hust lead into lightning loops which lead to death. After a while it gets old.
  • flickyflicky Why do people run from me? Joined: Posts: 1,022
    Where did the phrase set play come from? A meme? What was wrong with the phrases setup or lockdown?
    All this is coming down to what every expects out of FG, tbh, and that's ultimately subjective. I've always been a bigger fan of offensive, mixup heavy game play where big plays are key rather than matches becoming combo vids. The addition of an escape tag alone makes me know I'll be spending more time on this game than MvC3 for reasons other than characters I like being there.

I watch some Thor vids and see guys use one character a bunch of different ways. I feel a sense of 'here's some tech, how are you gonna use it' rather than 'yeah if you're not doing this drop the character, drop the game even'. Play how you want with minimal meta punishment is just my kind of game.

If damage caps and such is a price for this than I'm down. I also 95% agree with SFV's general design for similar reasons.

While there is a metric for sf5 in mvci, the 2 games are light years apart as far as creativity in offense and safety in offense.
    flicky wrote: »
    Where did the phrase set play come from? A meme? What was wrong with the phrases setup or lockdown?

It's very old. Mostly an anime reference it means different things to different people in different games.

I've heard it used only for guaranteed shit like a lockdown or an unblockable that can't be mashed out of.

And I've also heard it used for something like an oki based mixup.

For me it merely means "a setup that you've practiced in training mode that leaves your opponent with fewer options than normal amd usually results in a mixup of some sort"
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,333
    Both games are decided more thru decision making than finger work was what I was getting at.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 4,366
    edited October 2017
    Without damage caps, yeah there's some creativity finding optimal combos, but once optimal combos are found all creativity goes down the toilet as every player starts doing exactly the same handful of things.

And it isn't remotely like everything just combos from everything in this game, there's still a ton of specific knowledge concerning what your follow up options are.
    Post edited by Reticently on
  • RLAAMJR.RLAAMJR. Test Joined: Posts: 935
    New Storm ongoing solo coming soon! :)

Writer: Ta-Nehisi Coates
    Artist: Jen Bartel

uekhq22aa2rz.jpg

This should give her more chances of making it as a DLC. :)
    "You should have not tangled with nature!" - Storm, X-men vs Street Fighter

Favorite Street Fighter Character: Ingrid
    Favorite Tekken Character: Lili
    Favorite Marvel vs Capcom Character: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
    Favorite Mortal Kombat character: Reptile
    Favorite Darkstalkers character: Bulleta/B.B. Hood

• tomletomle Joined: Posts: 232
    Seriously this game should change name to Marvel vs Dante. WHAT WRONG WITH YOU GUYS??? 90% of the match is against DANTE DANTE DANTE!! oh ya and sometime ultron or gamora..
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,909
    edited October 2017
    Yea it's hard to find a match that doesn't involve at least dante, gamora, ultron, dorm, or thanos.

If you do find one it's probably a x/zero team lol
    RLAAMJR. wrote: »
    New Storm ongoing solo coming soon! :)

Writer: Ta-Nehisi Coates
    Artist: Jen Bartel

uekhq22aa2rz.jpg

This should give her more chances of making it as a DLC. :)

Beautiful!

Lol at ChrisG ranting about the problems of MvCI, now he knows what it feels like to be on the receiving end.
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,909
    Think I'm going to attempt a hunter/Hawkeye team on the 17th. I want to shoot a bunch of up arrows during time storm and teleport everywhere while they are coming down
  • Paradise1955Paradise1955 Joined: Posts: 734

His over head has the red armor, I think that’s hyper armor.
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 12,670 mod
    Now people are complaining about combo's? It really only takes one person of "popularity" to say something for the whining to start rolling with the narrative.

You can't use Mvc2 as a base for a game of what you want and then get upset when you get that.

Hence I think most the problem with the Vs games are the people not the games. The FGC crowd pushes for the game to have dirty setups and hard to blockables when honestly the game should be about taking respective characters from marvel and capcom and putting them in a game with over the top special moves and abilities and having them fight.

The fgc and casuals can't handle cheap or broken stuff anymore that era has passed.

Like how many people would have been mad if the game looked amazing, but you couldn't open people up during people supers with a tag, when you in block stun you can't open people up with high low mix up's at all.
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 12,670 mod
    Also with the HSD the reason its like that is because of the options people have to open you up, the only way hulk is really opening you up is if you mess up and get hit with a stray limb. Where as strider can force all kind of situations and mix ups. If there was no hit stun decay then there would have to be more balance by health or straight up you spin out of combo's after X amount of normal hits and or damage scaling.

So yeah strider has to hit more buttons and do longer combo's to get to 6k, but he also has a ton of projectiles, and ways to open you up. Hulk on the other hand has to do much less to get to that point but he's slow, big and far less ways to open you up. If the HSD was too much higher than what it is the game would be that much closer to being a OTK game all over again.
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer They called me, Mr. Pig. Joined: Posts: 5,136
    Simple case of people being rewarded for style vs strategy. Real talk the
    hsd glitch let's you do both. Play on fam.
  • dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

The situation sounds nice but I'm not sure of any game that was like that. Having combos from stray hits is nice but if it leads to a ToD it becomes stale really quickly. TaCs became boring to look at and even some of the characters combos were just boring after while. It is cool to see some creative confirms but that's not enough.

For instance whenever Zero got a hit in mvc3 it hust lead into lightning loops which lead to death. After a while it gets old.

Not sure what game is like that?? What? Lots of games have random confirms of doing specific combos off random hits depending on the situation not just marvel. Look at games like GG.. depending on if we notice if the character is ducking or not when they are hit tons of combos change as to what is optimal if you notice. Depending on just how close you are to the corner. How much gaurd meter they had if you get a extra couple counter hits instead of one. Hell even random games like karnovs revenge if you notice which way the opponent has their dizzy spot or is protecticing it you change your combo on the fly.

I find it hard to believe youve never seen people do specific combos in specific situations that are optimal and knowing which ones to do from specific situations and reacting to them accordingly shows a level of skill and knowledge. Now combos dont need to be specific because they all work till you get to around the same point.

Also with the HSD the reason its like that is because of the options people have to open you up, the only way hulk is really opening you up is if you mess up and get hit with a stray limb. Where as strider can force all kind of situations and mix ups. If there was no hit stun decay then there would have to be more balance by health or straight up you spin out of combo's after X amount of normal hits and or damage scaling.

So yeah strider has to hit more buttons and do longer combo's to get to 6k, but he also has a ton of projectiles, and ways to open you up. Hulk on the other hand has to do much less to get to that point but he's slow, big and far less ways to open you up. If the HSD was too much higher than what it is the game would be that much closer to being a OTK game all over again.

I dont know what people are saying about it only took one person to get the ball rolling. Go look at my first post about this game here first day playing, I posted it in all my combo videos. So I dont see how that applies. I dont think you get what im getting at either with the characters that have less options vs characters that have more. Because implying strider has to do lots of combos or hits to get 6k where as hulk does less hits to get it is not what im saying at all. Strider can do a simple combo and get basically the same amount of damage had he done a complicated one. Go watch my videos I did with him and compare the damage.

Reticently wrote: »
    Without damage caps, yeah there's some creativity finding optimal combos, but once optimal combos are found all creativity goes down the toilet as every player starts doing exactly the same handful of things.

And it isn't remotely like everything just combos from everything in this game, there's still a ton of specific knowledge concerning what your follow up options are.

I think you need to play the game and fiddle with it a bit more to see that everything pretty much does combo to everything. We have a regular OTG, ground bounce OTG, wall bounce, and a ground slide. 4 main quirks of extending your combo in this game that is a general idea of this game. However the fact is we never need to use all 4. Finding optimal combos trying to squeeze in all 4 options the game gives us is not needed, because actually just using 1 often gives us the "same" amount of damage if we go for more.

Oh well way to much typing for this, not invested nor care about the game enough. Again its cool if people t hink its creative at neutral or mix up wise tag wise whatever you want to say. But the combo system at its core general idea with out any bugs for the character themselves is not. Just a false sense of freedom to the whole thing with way to many fail safes put in.
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,918
    I get what succy is saying but i think hes also kind of overrating (and i find myself doing it too FWIW) the risk reward of a game like MvC2. i mean storm sent DHC takes like 20 minutes to learn to the point of "you should never drop this again" and it does the job. unfly combos only add what, 1 more light kick to the combo, so youre not really doing crazy damage. even mvc1, fancy duo synergy combo aside, lean more towards the simple than the crazy hard to do. wolverines divekick corner uncombo isnt the pinnacle of execution.

so then, what is the real issue that makes this game still feel unrewarding? I think its because of WHAT capcom decided to focus on nerfing from the previous vs game. in mvc1-mvc2, they were so intent on neutering heavy combos leaving opponents in a juggle state, thats why wolverine lost his iconic corner flyscreen divekick swag (even tho they didnt do anything abt specials in the corner causing wallbounce, giving sentinel a free setup to that god damb unblockable). mvc3-mvci, it feels like they wanted to do something about "all day long" combos and hilarious OTG times. thus we get stricter combo windows (tho still much wider by mvc2 standards). Still, the feeling of "this is too easy/not rewarding" perpetuates through sometimes.

Personally, for me I think it might be because of the relaunches. Launch>magic series>knockdown>relaunch>magic series>knockdown>super is cool to market to casuals in trailers, but I want to do more than just that. why limit us from activating fly again after unflying? i mean, you get to counter tags with 2 bars so why not let me get some fly shenanigans on? staircase is cool but its already to the point of "okay, now what else can i do?" the game wants to limit normal jump juggle states like ROM/iron man infinite, so they make it to where all the characters feel real floaty and almost weightless.

it is still early and were def not at the limits of discovery so im sure someone will figure some useful shit out but right now it does feel kind of limited.
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    Japanese yet again, and people say the Japanese don't like Marvel when it's always them who find the most intricate broken shit. Even ROM was Japanese and he was the one who found the famous Magneto infinite in MvC2.
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,918
    edited October 2017

boy that infinite sure feels familiar

King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • ZacharaZachara Joined: Posts: 942
    More Infinites

That beat is amazing.
    Wolverine is a nut

• ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 4,366
    edited October 2017
    Reticently wrote: »

I think you need to play the game and fiddle with it a bit more to see that everything pretty much does combo to everything. We have a regular OTG, ground bounce OTG, wall bounce, and a ground slide. 4 main quirks of extending your combo in this game that is a general idea of this game. However the fact is we never need to use all 4. Finding optimal combos trying to squeeze in all 4 options the game gives us is not needed, because actually just using 1 often gives us the "same" amount of damage if we go for more.

Idk man, Rocket has entirely different combo routes off of fire vs lightning mine, use the wrong one and the opponent flips out. Only option to follow up hk Groot is stun gun. Easy to push opponents out of range of his limbs. Etc.

Spencer can follow up his overheard with exactly one move, can only combo hand grenades or qcb.hp off of df.hp, only knee drop he can air combo into is lk.knee, and only if the opponent hasn't been pushed too far out. Etc.

Jedah's drill basically only combos from launcher... Well, you get the idea. Every character has this stuff. The fact that there are more bounces or whatever than you effectively use doesn't change the fact that you have to know what you are doing.
    Post edited by Reticently on
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU RIP Mahvel 2017-2017 Joined: Posts: 11,284
    When is the Battle for the Stones supposed to be ending? December like Capcom Cup? I suppose there won't be an actual balance patch prior to that
    Fighting Game Mains:
    - USFIV - Fei Long
    - SFV - Ryu
    - UMVC3 - Akuma/Iron Fist/Ghost Rider
    - KOFXIV - Ryo/Geese/Kim
    - Xrd - Ky & Kum
    - DBFZ* - Trunks/Yamcha/Gohan
    - UNI[ST]* - Enkidu
    - Tekken 7 - Hwoarang & Kazuya
    *to be purchased
  • riburibu A Return to Form Joined: Posts: 2,764
    Man Hawkeye feels so disappointing to use.
    Been running Hawkeye/Gamora and dude just feels so lackluster in this game, like he's missing something.
    CFN-Unlimited_RiBu. MvCI-Hunter/Dante
    Ed_SFV Discord: https://discord.gg/w6naQPC

• GhostTearGhostTear MANGO NATION...FOX MCCLOUD...MANGO NATION Joined: Posts: 2,882
    ribu wrote: »
    Man Hawkeye feels so disappointing to use.
    Been running Hawkeye/Gamora and dude just feels so lackluster in this game, like he's missing something.

i feel you too. with the way the system is now he feels meh. i should try him with time though to see if i can make that work.

chip nerf hurts though a lot. just a matter of time before you get opened up.
    THE SOUL STILL FUCKING BURRRRRRNNNSSSSSS!!!!
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 10,724
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    When is the Battle for the Stones supposed to be ending? December like Capcom Cup? I suppose there won't be an actual balance patch prior to that

There's already a patch coming next Tuesday to fix the Spidey infinite.
    [SFV] Laura [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [DBFZ] 18/Yamcha/Vegeta
This discussion has been closed.