Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

Marvel Vs Capcom 1

18910111214»

Comments

• -DarkCloud--DarkCloud- Joined: Posts: 11
    no one uses mag assist let alone with dwm maybe vs dwm u might use mag but overall coll is the best helper period...I don't play it psn only on ggpo meet me there sometime you'll see how good I am and I don't use macros or infinites I'm still ranked #1 all time in the game
  • AlanEdrickAlanEdrick Joined: Posts: 1,216
    edited October 2013
    They dont GGPO for mac so I can only play on PSN, that 15 hit combo you did with Hulk made me laugh my ass off in one of those youtube vids
  • BobbypigoBobbypigo Joined: Posts: 2,466
    Ah am Da bes!
  • NickRocksNickRocks Abuse The Meta Joined: Posts: 22,922
    DARKCLOUD TOO GOOD

teach me venoms :(
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • Don CalzoneDon Calzone Joined: Posts: 292
    Bumping this godlike thread
    S-L-I-C-E.
    Slice me nice.
  • YunaYuna SRK'S Social Justice Warlock Joined: Posts: 7,672
    I need someone on PS3 to teach me Chun-Li. ;_;
    "You can go ahead and cry about SJWs at this point if you like (I know some of you will), but it's not that I'm against boobs and asses and vaginas and cocks and all that. Love 'em! Genitals? Brilliant. Love lookin' at human genitalia. I love to watch genitals just poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it... poundin' it..."
    --Jim Sterling

"kurt slipped up and said the word wrestler. oops"
    --Stuart "Stu-Booty" Hayden
18910111214»