Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm thinking... You know how Freeza stopped that Dark Energy from that God.... and then was holding it in his hand, ready to fire it back...

They could easily come up with: Freeza learned how to harness God Ki, or Dark Energy or whatever during that incident and will bring it out as his trump card against Jiren, who will be taken by surprise by it.

bruh

if Freeza could stop the Hakai energy then Jiren's glare can too
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,768
    Jiren is confirmed stronger than his GoD. Pretty sure he's not worried about a Hakai energy blast.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Tyrant Sardines IITyrant Sardines II Tell me a story Joined: Posts: 2,667
    edited November 2017
    Psychoblue wrote: »
    Wait, people are thinking that ToP Freeza isn't dangerous because of his power level?

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

If Frieza wanted to he could probably clear out 70%+ of the field of ToP as soon as the tournament started with his psychic power tossing them out, leaving only the people powerful enough to stand firm against it. The rules of this tournament cater to him because he has SO many abilities that can crowd clear especially if flying is not allowed.

Well because homie was running Universe contained ToPs everyday when he was the ruler. No time limit as all races engage in eternal competition to see who'll become Frieza's bottom bitch. Shit went to gutters when a disgruntled ex employee Vegeta complained to HR. Frieza probably is a version of Zeno having fun, erasing his memories and power so that he can forget how weak others are.
    OTT Movie
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Tenacious Disgaea
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,300 mod
    Shadow Ace wrote: »
    idk how goku is still standing, he has fought like 8-10 different people

Goku got that John Cena clause in his contract.
    Hecatom just won.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,740
    Hecatom wrote: »
    ytTyApd.jpg

Another reason why Freeza's ToP arc has made up for the Resurrection F' arc.
    CFN: Darc_Requiem (PS4)
    CFN: Dark_Requiem (PC)
    ShoRyuKen Warriors Backup Forum
    http://s15.zetaboards.com/SRK_Asylum/index/
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,886
    The GT hate is strong. Oh well, not my problem.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 24,202
    I actually like GT :rofl:
    I just found the joke funny.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,646
    Hecatom wrote: »
    I actually like GT :rofl:
    I just found the joke funny.

You and many others.

Though to be fair, that's a pretty great moment to make memes out of
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    plot twist this jiren alien mother fucker is actually the majin buu that was resurrected now in this retconned clusterfuck of a story. Since uub officially no longer exists he was rewritten as jiren. His meteo strike will be anal probe of doom once he unleashes his final form. Why he exists in another universe is because of more time rings and now universe rings. Gokus ultra instinct allows him tighten up so no probe goes in. He shows his majin buu form by getting all KY jelly mode and people realize to their horror.. yes maybe super is just as bad as GT
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,658
    edited November 2017
    Wat?!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,380
    Remember in Super when Freeza said that his dad told him to leave alone Beerus and Buu? So, I guess Beerus has seen Buu before in pictures at least. How will Freeza react when meeting Buu in person? Will he be surprised seeing Fat Buu/Mr. Buu or will he make a snarky remark...
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,658
    He won't care. Boo is nothing to Freeza.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 3,401
    Snarky remark. Definitely.
    Join the SRK Weekly SFV Tournament!!!

If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,646
    edited November 2017
    Freeza doesn't know a thing about Buu. Even from his dad's warnings If Babidi's reaction is anything to go by when Buu is released, NOBODY knows what Buu actually is until they've met him.

If anything Freeza will react once upon hearing the name and seeing the face, then immediately write him off after sensing the power. Doubly so if Buu says something
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,988
    Nani?!
    Fixed for you
    edited November 2017
    Migatte no Gokui...

Lol at all the hackneyed reasons the other universes have for not instantly using Potara.
    I'm don't know whether to be angry or laugh at Vegeta off-screening Toppo.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,541
    Caallllllllleeedd it.

Fusion is cool. It's allowed.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • DimfishDimfish Joined: Posts: 372
    yeah there was some maximum cheesing going on over these last two episodes
    i guess the idea is goku is running off the "sayians get stronger every time they come back from the brink" trope but... man if this aint some shit. Oh well if it means we can wrap this shit up and get to señor Gohan Blanco already them i'm alllll for it. Or universe 7 can lose. I'd be cool with that too. Universe 6 can be the main story now and just replace universe 7.
    So it seems that, based off of U3's Supreme Kai reaction to patora fusion being allowed, we can probably expect the robots to fuse.

......the implication of that scene is that none of them have ears

I'm glad some DB fans still have all their cognitive functions.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,476
    But Goku hasn’t done anything new. He must have been holding back A FUCK TON if he was able to reload stamina while fighting. Frieza has it to some extent, the androids had it built in
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 565
    So it seems that, based off of U3's Supreme Kai reaction to patora fusion being allowed, we can probably expect the robots to fuse.

......the implication of that scene is that none of them have ears

Let me believe in my fever dream that there will be some dumb power rangers bullshit in this arc pls.

But you're right though :disappointed:
    Rip sig.
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 3,065
    edited November 2017
    Episode 115 gets a 10,000 out of 10!! Oh my WAFFLES!! what a super hyper ultimate epic episode!! and nice mix of action from other warriors as well, there's still a lot more warriors on the platform so its good to show more of them in the spotlight too.

episode 115 also confirms that
    Kaioken SSBlue is surpassed by Super Sayian Kefla! Kefla is the ultimate sayian!!
    ^.^
    I'm sure now more than ever Vegeta wants his daughter to be powerful like her instead of some weaksauce sayian, especially now with the awareness of the food chain, Vegeta family can't afford to have weak offspring, especially while bigger fish determine their universe's future. all of them gotta become super warriors that surpass their parents and grandparents. Gohan probably realizes this about Pan too.

• dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So when goku fought beerus originally wasn there a line implying that if he and vegeta fused they wouldnt be strong enough to fight beerus.. so he became the original red god form. So by that "logic" red god form stronger than fusion of goku and vegeta at that time..... so we also know blue god is stronger than red god.... So now these 2 chicks, who are still trying to become a SSJ3 period, fusing ...which should be weaker than goku and vegeta back when super started in the first place... are stronger than goku in blue form?

So by this logic they are the strongest base characters in the entire series right now. Fantastic.
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 7,078
    17 with the best part again
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 3,065
    edited November 2017
    its confirmed U6 sayians are superior and develop faster than U7 sayians.

this was also proven when Cabba fought Vegeta in previous tournament, Cabba is a prodigy and able to go SSJ and SSj2 first time in one fight.
    Kale is Broly tier gifted and can go LSSJ and even further than that with mastery over LSSJ,
    Caulifa is a genius and basically has talent, luck and potential like Goku does. U6 sayians have infinite more potential and grow in power at a faster rate.

if Kefla gets beaten by UI, that's only because of being overwhelmed before being able to adapt and get to the next level, but if it wasnt a ring out battle,
    Caulifa
    could easily achieve UI the same day, even without Kefla fusion.

the only difference is due to author bias, Goku has more plot armor, which is why the plot made Jiren just meditate instead of ring Goku out, and didn't simply make Kelfa ring Goku out immediately after Kefla
    defeats Goku. Yea! Kefla defeated Kaioken Super Sayian Blue Goku in a physical KO contest! take that! Kefla is epicness!!
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,886
    "Man, Jiren totally killed that guy. DISQUALIFY HIM!!!!!"

"Nah...it was cool. So it's allowed."

"ERIHFSAFHASIFHAIGVNAIERghsergn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file