Video Game General 5.0: Textures are now $4.99. All dialogue is locked behind a $10 lootbox.

Comments

• ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,604
    Dunno where else to talk about this but this is the video game thread I guess.
    So I've got one of those SNES classic minis that got released recently, and even though I had a SNES as a kid, I never owned Yoshi's Island because I was on the Playstation already if I remember correctly.

So I've started playing that game, and it's pure fucking game design genius.
    I've played all kinds of Mario games, from SM1-3 to the first 2 GameBoy titles as well as Mario 64 and New SMB, but Yoshi's Island sticks out to me as the very best I've played so far.

I've always been annoyed with the time limit that a lot of Mario games present to the player, while having massive stages with goodies hidden all over that you just want to explore, but you can't because you don't have enough time.
    In Yoshi's Island though, you are openly encouraged to do just that. The way secrets are hidden and the game is taught to you through gameplay is hella great so far, and even though I've just beaten the first 5 levels, because I had to 100% them, I'm already looking forward to beating this game and I feel like the investment of 100 bucks for the console was worth it (regardless of cheaper or free options to attain the games on it).

It's amazing how well this game aged and how ahead of the curve it was back then, that it's still so great in terms of game design today.

Other shit I revere from back in the day, even Secret of Mana which still is charming but has a lot of problems, doesn't hold up nearly as much.
    Add me for some Tekken 7 if you're from Europe.
    I'm not playing anything else these days:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/NaughtySenpai/
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,134 mod
    edited November 22
    One wonders though, what does this mean for other forms of entertainment that have similar forms of random chance? Stuff like gashapon toys, blind box toys, and of course, CCGs.

Now, you could say that the difference is that you can sell stuff from CCGs like MTG, toys, etc. However, that really doesn't address the whole gambling aspect, and the fact that you can make money off it makes it even more like gambling. Heck, PUBG lets you sell skins from lootboxes on the Steam marketplace, and people actually do gamble with them, and there are now even actual gambling sites for PUBG skins.
    Psychoblue wrote: »
    That awkward moment when your pay-to-win scheme is so deviant that it prompts the creation of state and national legislature.

It's more about EA's size and the fact that it's Star Wars that's gotten the attention of governments.

We've arguably seen scummier lootbox systems. I mean, Valve actually requires you to pay for keys to open lootboxes in CS:GO. And people have made a killing on actually gambling with those.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,665 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited November 22
    So I've got one of those SNES classic minis that got released recently, and even though I had a SNES as a kid, I never owned Yoshi's Island because I was on the Playstation already if I remember correctly.

I've played all kinds of Mario games, from SM1-3 to the first 2 GameBoy titles as well as Mario 64 and New SMB, but Yoshi's Island sticks out to me as the very best I've played so far.

I've always been annoyed with the time limit that a lot of Mario games present to the player, while having massive stages with goodies hidden all over that you just want to explore, but you can't because you don't have enough time.
    In Yoshi's Island though, you are openly encouraged to do just that. The way secrets are hidden and the game is taught to you through gameplay is hella great so far, and even though I've just beaten the first 5 levels, because I had to 100% them, I'm already looking forward to beating this game and I feel like the investment of 100 bucks for the console was worth it (regardless of cheaper or free options to attain the games on it).

It's amazing how well this game aged and how ahead of the curve it was back then, that it's still so great in terms of game design today.

Other shit I revere from back in the day, even Secret of Mana which still is charming but has a lot of problems, doesn't hold up nearly as much.

Best post you ever made.

And it is about the best 2D platformer of all time.

Not even Nintendo could replicate its perfection.

Not even with its own sequels.

"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,665 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited November 22
    So not only did Belgium declare lootboxes as gambling, Hawaii has too. And has been in talks with other states about legislation on 'em.

I remember looking into this a while back, and stumbling across a link to a oNeFAG thread where pretty much the entire forum was sucking off the industry, defending lootbox shit.

Hahahahaha, hohohohoho, heeheeheeheehee, et cetera, resetera... losers.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,921
    d3v wrote: »
    One wonders though, what does this mean for other forms of entertainment that have similar forms of random chance? Stuff like gashapon toys, blind box toys, and of course, CCGs.

Now, you could say that the difference is that you can sell stuff from CCGs like MTG, toys, etc. However, that really doesn't address the whole gambling aspect, and the fact that you can make money off it makes it even more like gambling. Heck, PUBG lets you sell skins from lootboxes on the Steam marketplace, and people actually do gamble with them, and there are now even actual gambling sites for PUBG skins.
    That awkward moment when your pay-to-win scheme is so deviant that it prompts the creation of state and national legislature.

It's more about EA's size and the fact that it's Star Wars that's gotten the attention of governments.

We've arguably seen scummier lootbox systems. I mean, Valve actually requires you to pay for keys to open lootboxes in CS:GO. And people have made a killing on actually gambling with those.

Sounds like Capcom with on-disc DLC in SFxT even though ArcSys and SNK were doing it already with Blazblue and KOF13.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,134 mod
    d3v wrote: »

Sounds like Capcom with on-disc DLC in SFxT even though ArcSys and SNK were doing it already with Blazblue and KOF13.

SFxT was more about the number, and the timing.

EA is more about the franchise in question, which is Star Wars, something a lot of kids are bound to get into. Which is why it's drawing attention from legislators.

Nobody was really paying attention when it was Valve charging people for keys to unlock crates. The only controversy there was about third parties making money off it via actual gambling.
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,913

By the end of that game though, baby Mario crying is going to drive you fucking nuts, if you're not already at that point.
  • ChiroChiro Not actually pronounced cheero Joined: Posts: 2,317
    Da Stunna wrote: »
    Chiro wrote: »

Lmao, winter soldier and black widow are wack as fuck. Same old guns and grenades weak ass no super power having ass bitches.

I'll take Solid Snake over Goku any day. boring overpowered fucks.
    Wow.

That's a bigger slap in the face to MGS than it is to Dragonball.

You're gonna have to explain this one to me.
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,604
    purbeast wrote: »

By the end of that game though, baby Mario crying is going to drive you fucking nuts, if you're not already at that point.

That already pisses me off right now and I'm still in the first world.
    I'd rather have good old 1-hit kills than having to deal with that shit.
    The game makes it rather easy to forgive that annoyance though.

Thinking about that shit. Damn the low health warnings in the Metroid and Zelda series...
    I think we got pattern here. That Miyamoto guy, really likes to torture people with annoying sounds when they fuck up.
    Add me for some Tekken 7 if you're from Europe.
    I'm not playing anything else these days:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/NaughtySenpai/
    According to this Wall Street analyst, gamers are overacting to Battlefront 2, they are underpaying for the content the game provides, and publishers should raise prices
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/20/gamers-overreacting-on-ea-star-wars-game-firms-should-raise-prices.html
    KeyBanc Capital Markets says outrage over video game micro-transaction pricing is not justified.

"If you take a step back and look at the data, an hour of video game content is still one of the cheapest forms of entertainment," the firm's analyst writes. "Quantitative analysis shows that video game publishers are actually charging gamers at a relatively inexpensive rate, and should probably raise prices."

Wall Street is freaking out as EA caves again to social media outrage over its 'Star Wars' game Wall Street continues to worry over "Star Wars" game
    7:05 PM ET Fri, 17 Nov 2017 | 00:50
    Gamers livid over Electronic Arts' in-game moneymaking strategy in its new "Star Wars Battlefront II" title are overreacting, according to one Wall Street firm.

"We view the negative reaction to Star Wars Battlefront 2 (and industry trading sympathy) as an opportunity to add to Electronic Arts, Take-Two, and Activision Blizzard positions. The handling of the SWBF2 launch by EA has been poor; despite this, we view the suspension of MTX [micro-transactions] in the near term as a transitory risk," KeyBanc Capital Markets analyst Evan Wingren wrote in a note to clients Sunday.

"Gamers aren't overcharged, they're undercharged (and we're gamers). … This saga has been a perfect storm for overreaction as it involves EA, Star Wars, reddit, and certain purist gaming journalists/outlets who dislike MTX," Wingren wrote.

Shares of Electronic Arts have declined 10 percent month to date through Monday. Wall Street is worried controversy over EA's "Star Wars Battlefront II" in-game monetization model will hurt the video game's sales.

Wingren noted there is now a "slightly higher probability" the title will not hit his 13 million sales unit forecast.

The analyst estimated cost per hour for a typical "Star Wars Battlefront II" player. He said if a gamer spent $60 for the game, an additional $20 per month for loot micro-transaction boxes and played around 2.5 hours a day for one year, it comes out to roughly 40 cents per hour of entertainment. This compares to an estimated 60 cents to 65 cents per hour for pay television, 80 cents per hour for a movie rental and more than $3 per hour for a movie watched in a theater, according to the firm's analysis.

"If you take a step back and look at the data, an hour of video game content is still one of the cheapest forms of entertainment," he wrote. "Quantitative analysis shows that video game publishers are actually charging gamers at a relatively inexpensive rate, and should probably raise prices."

As a result the analyst reiterated his overweight ratings for Electronic Arts, Activision Blizzard and Take-Two with price targets of $134, $78 and $144 respectively.

Electronic Arts announced Thursday it temporarily turned off all in-game purchases in "Star Wars Battlefront II" in response to the negative sentiment from the gaming community.

The initial uproar centered on in-game purchases in "Star Wars Battlefront II." They allowed players to save time by paying extra money to accelerate the "unlock" of major characters like Darth Vader.

The gaming community flooded social media and Reddit with thousands of negative posts, saying the company is unfairly compelling consumers to spend more money for content that should be part of the initial $60 game price.

"Star Wars Battlefront II" officially launched on Friday, but portions of the game went live on Nov. 9 for the company's EA Access and Origin Access subscribers.

"Despite its inconvenience to the popular press narrative, if you like Star Wars and play video games at an average rate, you're far better off skipping the movie and playing the game to get the most bang for your buck," Wingren added.

Activision Blizzard and Electronic Arts did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Take-Two declined to comment.

Activision Blizzard shares dropped 0.3 percent Monday, while Electronic Arts declined 1.1 percent, and Take-Two fell 0.3 percent.

Shit like this are why Indie games are becoming more and more mainstream while AAA titles continue to fall off. These big budget are getting too rich for our blood, and asking people to pay so much money just to get a somewhat full experience is ridiculous.

With DLC characters, you can at least pick out the one you want the most and gradually work your way towards the others as funds come in and curiosity reaches its peak after learning the rest of the cast. From what I'm reading about BF2, it's pretty much "pay extra or you will die." NBA2K is like that too with MyPlayer: it's almost impossible to do Career Mode unless you shell out an extra $30 on release to get the VC you need to level them up just to play through the levels at a reasonable pace.
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,224
    got FF HD type 0 for 10 Euros
    what a steal
    but that game is hella hard for a FF game
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,932
    Cover for Hokuto Ga Gotoku. Cool they got Tetsuo Hara to design the cover. Not sure about dat forearm though.

https://gematsu.com/2017/11/hokuto-ga-gotoku-japanese-box-art
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,568
    edited November 22
    Phil Spencer recently said that development work on 1st party games have started. I saw on other forums, about how people said why did MS wait to late to prioritize that and release a "new" console instead of games, and people were damage controlling tf outta it. 4 years in and their big 1st party releases have been their big 3, KI, and Quantum Break. Cmon now. Plus assuming these are AAA games they are working out, they prob wont be out until 2019-2020. Yikes

But him saying this shit is a broke record, so I'll believe it when I see it.
  • DANZANDANZAN NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,572
    Femto wrote: »
    Cover for Hokuto Ga Gotoku. Cool they got Tetsuo Hara to design the cover. Not sure about dat forearm though.

https://gematsu.com/2017/11/hokuto-ga-gotoku-japanese-box-art

Makes sense tho. That's the "fap" arm.
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    I guess the deluxe includes the DLC? Damn, I should have waited =/

Frozen Wilds? No, it just has some preorder costumes and weapons

Ah ok, cool
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,913
    According to this Wall Street analyst, gamers are overacting to Battlefront 2, they are underpaying for the content the game provides, and publishers should raise prices
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/20/gamers-overreacting-on-ea-star-wars-game-firms-should-raise-prices.html
    KeyBanc Capital Markets says outrage over video game micro-transaction pricing is not justified.

"If you take a step back and look at the data, an hour of video game content is still one of the cheapest forms of entertainment," the firm's analyst writes. "Quantitative analysis shows that video game publishers are actually charging gamers at a relatively inexpensive rate, and should probably raise prices."

Wall Street is freaking out as EA caves again to social media outrage over its 'Star Wars' game Wall Street continues to worry over "Star Wars" game
    Gamers livid over Electronic Arts' in-game moneymaking strategy in its new "Star Wars Battlefront II" title are overreacting, according to one Wall Street firm.

"We view the negative reaction to Star Wars Battlefront 2 (and industry trading sympathy) as an opportunity to add to Electronic Arts, Take-Two, and Activision Blizzard positions. The handling of the SWBF2 launch by EA has been poor; despite this, we view the suspension of MTX [micro-transactions] in the near term as a transitory risk," KeyBanc Capital Markets analyst Evan Wingren wrote in a note to clients Sunday.

"Gamers aren't overcharged, they're undercharged (and we're gamers). … This saga has been a perfect storm for overreaction as it involves EA, Star Wars, reddit, and certain purist gaming journalists/outlets who dislike MTX," Wingren wrote.

Shares of Electronic Arts have declined 10 percent month to date through Monday. Wall Street is worried controversy over EA's "Star Wars Battlefront II" in-game monetization model will hurt the video game's sales.

Wingren noted there is now a "slightly higher probability" the title will not hit his 13 million sales unit forecast.

The analyst estimated cost per hour for a typical "Star Wars Battlefront II" player. He said if a gamer spent $60 for the game, an additional $20 per month for loot micro-transaction boxes and played around 2.5 hours a day for one year, it comes out to roughly 40 cents per hour of entertainment. This compares to an estimated 60 cents to 65 cents per hour for pay television, 80 cents per hour for a movie rental and more than $3 per hour for a movie watched in a theater, according to the firm's analysis.

"If you take a step back and look at the data, an hour of video game content is still one of the cheapest forms of entertainment," he wrote. "Quantitative analysis shows that video game publishers are actually charging gamers at a relatively inexpensive rate, and should probably raise prices."

As a result the analyst reiterated his overweight ratings for Electronic Arts, Activision Blizzard and Take-Two with price targets of $134, $78 and $144 respectively.

Electronic Arts announced Thursday it temporarily turned off all in-game purchases in "Star Wars Battlefront II" in response to the negative sentiment from the gaming community.

The initial uproar centered on in-game purchases in "Star Wars Battlefront II." They allowed players to save time by paying extra money to accelerate the "unlock" of major characters like Darth Vader.

The gaming community flooded social media and Reddit with thousands of negative posts, saying the company is unfairly compelling consumers to spend more money for content that should be part of the initial $60 game price.

"Star Wars Battlefront II" officially launched on Friday, but portions of the game went live on Nov. 9 for the company's EA Access and Origin Access subscribers.

"Despite its inconvenience to the popular press narrative, if you like Star Wars and play video games at an average rate, you're far better off skipping the movie and playing the game to get the most bang for your buck," Wingren added.

Activision Blizzard and Electronic Arts did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Take-Two declined to comment.

Activision Blizzard shares dropped 0.3 percent Monday, while Electronic Arts declined 1.1 percent, and Take-Two fell 0.3 percent.

Shit like this are why Indie games are becoming more and more mainstream while AAA titles continue to fall off. These big budget are getting too rich for our blood, and asking people to pay so much money just to get a somewhat full experience is ridiculous.

With DLC characters, you can at least pick out the one you want the most and gradually work your way towards the others as funds come in and curiosity reaches its peak after learning the rest of the cast. From what I'm reading about BF2, it's pretty much "pay extra or you will die." NBA2K is like that too with MyPlayer: it's almost impossible to do Career Mode unless you shell out an extra $30 on release to get the VC you need to level them up just to play through the levels at a reasonable pace.

Actually, Indie games undercharge too. I'm not pro loot boxes at all, but really, development costs for everyone, not just AAA are really high. Indie games should at least be $40-$50 minimum and AAA probably twice that. I don't have an article or something as a source, but if you actually talk to indie devs you'll hear most of them say that.

I agree that most AAA is way too focused on graphical intensity that ends up costing a lot of money but I mean AAA are STILL the best selling games by far because the average non-core gamer doesn't give a shit about anything but it looking good and being "fun". If it's some artsy artstyle and shit, it won't sell. And that's the thing, AAA and indies do not sell to the same market at all. Your average 2K, GTA, FPS buyer has no idea about what Shovel Knight is and just looking at the visuals would immediately turn them off.

Why "should" indie games be priced at $40-$50 minimum?
    edited November 22
    purbeast wrote: »

Actually, Indie games undercharge too. I'm not pro loot boxes at all, but really, development costs for everyone, not just AAA are really high. Indie games should at least be $40-$50 minimum and AAA probably twice that. I don't have an article or something as a source, but if you actually talk to indie devs you'll hear most of them say that.

I agree that most AAA is way too focused on graphical intensity that ends up costing a lot of money but I mean AAA are STILL the best selling games by far because the average non-core gamer doesn't give a shit about anything but it looking good and being "fun". If it's some artsy artstyle and shit, it won't sell. And that's the thing, AAA and indies do not sell to the same market at all. Your average 2K, GTA, FPS buyer has no idea about what Shovel Knight is and just looking at the visuals would immediately turn them off.

Why "should" indie games be priced at $40-$50 minimum?

Exact same reasons AAA should cost more. Development costs, living costs. I mean heck, just the inflation of the dollar bill. That indie game devs charge $10-$20 for their work is really not fair to THEM. Cuphead for example is NOT a $20 game. That should have at least been $30 even in this current climate considering the intense amount of work they put into it. Game devs in all areas(that aren't publishers) get paid worse than their counterpart jobs in other sectors. Programmers, artists, everyone. And that's despite the fact that their jobs are harder than their peers. I have a programmer friend who has been told he is crazy for wanting to make games by other programmers specifically for that reason. Way WAY more work for far less pay.

That shit is ridiculous. Granted, just increasing the costs of the games probably isn't the only answer, and at least for AAA there is unfortunately no guarantee that that money will go to the staff as it should, but at least for indie games without a MAJOR publisher that should end up being the case.

I'm not saying I WANT to pay more money, I'm poor as shit too and I have to buy cheap. I'm just saying game devs are underpaid(both AAA and indie) and the sale price of games is one factor that contributes to that
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,406 mod
    So not only did Belgium declare lootboxes as gambling, Hawaii has too. And has been in talks with other states about legislation on 'em.

RIP M:TG packs
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.

This is not my viewpoint but worth watching anyway.

It doesn't change my mind on indies though because indies DON'T sell anywhere near as well as AAA does AND they are also charging low prices for their games. I can agree on his points about AAA maybe not really needing it that much, but indie games definitely should be charging more. Also he doesn't really talk about my main point about game devs but again, in the case of AAA that's probably more of an issue with the publishers and whatever management is in place there that isn't paying them fairly.
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 7,289
    Modification to Venom's voice, sounds Infinitely (lol) better

• SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 19,274
    Jim Sterling talks about how bad EA fucked up

Yeah I don't like what doors this potentially opened up in terms of the gov't coming in on this...
    High Enough

If you haven't seen this before you may have questions...

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,277
    Sonichuman wrote: »

Yeah I don't like what doors this potentially opened up in terms of the gov't coming in on this...

If the ESRB and the Rest of the US Game Industry is smart they will jump in and start drafting their own rules ASAP.

I can give a fuck less what happens in Europe and their draconian censorship laws.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,837
    Darksakul wrote: »

If the ESRB and the Rest of the US Game Industry is smart they will jump in and start drafting their own rules ASAP.

I can give a fuck less what happens in Europe and their draconian censorship laws.

ESRB already put their $0.02 in and stated they don't see lootboxes as gambling.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,124 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ESRB is directly funded by Video Game publishers, of course they did.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    Darksakul wrote: »

ESRB already put their $0.02 in and stated they don't see lootboxes as gambling.

Because if the Government comes in, the ESRB might become nationalized and no one Wins.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,356
    Let all this shit burn then. You were told this greed shit was out of hand years ago and ignored it

This is the path you all chose... live with it.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • DANZANDANZAN NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,572
    I don't know how good it is that governments get involved with gaming but i feel like it can only be positive that EA has managed
    to put themselves in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. Everything they do from now on...People will be watching them like :

26xBBi5IgnYzy3LO0.gif

Meaning...They'll be less likely to pull of BS and get away with it, and so on.

angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
    My Black Friday game purchases this year were light in the midst of upgrading my PC specs. I settled for Xenoverse 2 (will miraculously play on my laptop which will make my flight to the Bison Museum in the Netherlands quite interesting so I won't have to spend 8 hours labbing SFxT or Daemon Bride), and getting Tekken 7 again for Steam so that when my specs are installed I can enjoy that.

Xenoverse 1 was quite good now that I finished all of the missions. Dimps is really onto something with this Fighter/RPG engine. I wonder if there's any chance they'll apply it to other IPs...
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Let all this shit burn then. You were told this greed shit was out of hand years ago and ignored it

This is the path you all chose... live with it.
    You only Bitch about Capcom, and not EA, Activision or Ubisoft

Sit down

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file