MVC Infinite Lounge: DLC Characters and Costumes launch Dec 5th

Comments

• PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,917
    If they're fun to play as I'll go for it. I didn't expect to land on Hawkeye like I have the past week being he didn't interest me in the slightest in Ultimate, but here we are.

Capcom this year has made it a point to make sure the least visually appealing characters (Abigail) make up for it with stellar gameplay.
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,898
    edited November 23
    They try hero every popular bad guy it seems for a while. From what I know Sabre was anti hero at best but I digress. I don't follow like I used too. My man used to eat people and like it lol
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,628
    It's comics. Everyone turns evil or becomes good or some nonesense at some point.
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,792
    Flash's story can be cool and all, but if they turned my MVC Venom into another gun-fu fighter, they would feel my wrath.
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,765
    giphy.gif

Is this what I see? Looks like the bomb disregards blocking and lets you combo afterward. If so that is kinda scary.
    THE SOUL STILL FUCKING BURRRRRRNNNSSSSSS!!!!
  • flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,669
    Think they were showing off a cross up
    Korbidon wrote: »
    It's comics. Everyone turns evil or becomes good or some nonesense at some point.

True or they get their alternate version self if they become popular enough. Shot spiderman has an unfathomable amount of copy cat versions.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,832
    edited November 24
    willseless wrote: »
    Flash's story can be cool and all, but if they turned my MVC Venom into another gun-fu fighter, they would feel my wrath.

We could have had this
    oXUG9.jpg
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,791
    edited November 24
    Hero_Panda wrote: »
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    (you should see my insane theories on Q based just on his visual design hah).

link? or cliffs?

My shameless plug of my mini Q essay:
    I tend to hang out in the SF5 lore thread and this video was made due to all the time I spend in there hah. Basically, over the years I've obsessively looked at all the minor details available and had theories on who Q could be and one day turned it into a video as a proposal for a way to present the SF canon. Especially now that we've got some amazing folks translating and correcting old information and providing excellent scans of Japan-only materials. I'm not saying I'm right about my findings or anything, just theorizing what I found from connecting the dots.

Korbidon wrote: »

True or they get their alternate version self if they become popular enough. Shot spiderman has an unfathomable amount of copy cat versions.

Yeah, though for me Brock's made sense because as lovably loopy as he was, he always saw himself as "a victim of Spider-man and a hero" so, having him slide around makes sense rather than him being pure evil. He doesn't wanna rule the city, steal from banks, kill orphans, or teepee the nursing home -- he's got all sorts of issues but wants to do the right thing. (Oftenly as violently as possible).

Also I agree with you on Spidey having too many copy cats. There's currently like 8 of them running around;

Spider-man
    Miles
    Ben Reilly
    Kaine Reilly
    Jessica Drew (I know she's more poisonous and stuff, but she's still a "spider-themed hero"
    Silk
    SpiderGwen
    Spider-girl (Anya I think her name is)
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,946 mod
    Just to let people know and since some asked, because we're already way past 500 pages I'll officially close and make a new thread after the Dec 5th DLC launch.

Then after that new thread every 500.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,187
    Actually a running gag is how Jessica has nothing to do with Peter or his powers. She doesn't shot web, her wall crawling is way under utilized, no spidey sense, etc. She just so happens to be named Spider-Woman.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • amrraedamrraed Bombeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Joined: Posts: 4,836
    So I did this in a match today, i have no idea how the hell did this combo. I tried replicating the scenario in training mode but i can't get it to work.

My intention was to reset but for some reason it ended up actually comboing. Is that a thing ?
    Street Fighter 5 : Chun-Li, R.Mika, Juri (MIA) We Kolin now.
    Marvel Infinte :Morrigan/Thor , Ultron/Zero , X/Jedah.
    Injustice 2 : Wonder Woman, Superman. haven' touched since July.
    Tekken 7 : Lars, Katarina, Master Raven. sold that shit.
    PSN ID : moraelgamed
    CFN: Thxymora
    Yes, i play T7 and I2 and i still like SF5 more than both of them, sue me.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Lab Cat Joined: Posts: 22,416
    amrraed wrote: »
    So I did this in a match today, i have no idea how the hell did this combo. I tried replicating the scenario in training mode but i can't get it to work.

My intention was to reset but for some reason it ended up actually comboing. Is that a thing ?

Looks like the combo counter just didn't reset for some reason. If you look closely in the video it didn't actually combo, Chun-li went into her crouch before you did the grab super (which if it combo'd, she wouldn't have gotten to a neutral state like that in the first place).
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Zeku | Smash 4: Toon Link Blazblue: Kokonoe
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
    Right, @LordWilliam1234 . It was just a weird situation. I have been in the training mode for like 30 minutes trying to replicate it. I don't know what would have been useful from that scenario but i thought it was a neat find.
    edited November 24
    CZQowmQ.jpg

Sorry I was just playing casuals with my side team jeez. He used Chris/Dorm which has some things to spam too.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

Well at least he's trying to make himself famous.

• flighflighflugitflighflighflugit Joined: Posts: 1,669
    amrraed wrote: »

Was because strange was technically still in a state where he could be combo' d. I noticed that awhile ago. Even if you drop your combo but youre still hitting their other character, the counter will still continue.
  • MilesRieyMilesRiey Cavalry is here Joined: Posts: 5,611
    So just a thing that may some have not thought much about when it comes to the whole "holding a button during hyper flash" to do invincible special moves (Lariat, Cartwheel, etc), this means it works for Storm activation and most importantly for doing meterless lvl3 during it.

Not that I've tested it, but it's pretty much the same logic so I assume it works the same way.
    Semi-retired from FGs for now :V
    In regards to the last leak about a lot of stuff dropping when PSX comes and future drops.

"The only things about Marvel vs Capcom Infinite I can confirm as being true are that the next season of DLC characters will in fact be Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Asura, Lady, Gill and Rashid. I have no idea where he heard any of the other characters, and I can't say for certain that they aren't true, but I haven't heard anything about any of that myself."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7cfsm6/im_gonna_confirm_and_deny_some_of_the_leaks_that/?sort=new

Out of all Capcom characters we get Rashid...

giphy.gif
    Rashid would be to mvci, what viper was to mvc3. I think he has a lot of potential in a marvel game. Manipulating his movement with wind specials could be really cool.

I suppose. I mean of course there is potential for any character if implemented right. I was hoping they would put Gill and Oni Akuma and be done with SF characters until Xmen come back (if that will ever be a possibility).

and yes the leak MAY BE IN FACT TOTALLY FAKE!

...still holding out for bae.

a6f88c106405b0e5f1ce1500abc513b0.gif?v=52900

tumblr_ncdf03A3aC1qjztgpo1_400.gif

Things must be slow again, fake leaks abound.
    Lady would be a cool addition. Can't never have enough guns.
    Free crack this weekend. Entire launch cast is available to play. Starts in about an hour. Works like the old SFV demos where you can play casual matches and puts you in training mode as you wait for the next one.

YM45EVN.jpg

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0102-CUSA10469_00-DUCKONLINEDEMO00

Can download from the website here or find it under the search on PSN +. Scroll down the details list until you see the demo.

• MilesRieyMilesRiey Cavalry is here Joined: Posts: 5,611
    GhostTear wrote: »
    Rashid would be to mvci, what viper was to mvc3. I think he has a lot of potential in a marvel game. Manipulating his movement with wind specials could be really cool.

I suppose. I mean of course there is potential for any character if implemented right. I was hoping they would put Gill and Oni Akuma and be done with SF characters until Xmen come back (if that will ever be a possibility).

Aight honest question, I've never played PN03 (I think that is the name of the game?), how would she play like?

From your AV alone I assume you have made up a hypothetical moveset for her, I Wonder how she would be like.
    Semi-retired from FGs for now :V
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,792

Wrong. Viper was base roster, Rashid would be dlc. Fuck more Street Fuckers as dlc. Gimme something I wanna pay for.
  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 1,172
    In regards to the last leak about a lot of stuff dropping when PSX comes and future drops.

"The only things about Marvel vs Capcom Infinite I can confirm as being true are that the next season of DLC characters will in fact be Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Asura, Lady, Gill and Rashid. I have no idea where he heard any of the other characters, and I can't say for certain that they aren't true, but I haven't heard anything about any of that myself."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7cfsm6/im_gonna_confirm_and_deny_some_of_the_leaks_that/?sort=new

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    Lady and rashid would be such shitty reps that I believe capcom will end up doing it.
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero
  • BillBill Joined: Posts: 1,274
    Why does this leak keep listing Ms. Marvel as DLC when she's already in the game?
    Bill wrote: »
    Why does this leak keep listing Ms. Marvel as DLC when she's already in the game?

I'd like to know this also. Don't understand her lore enough to know.

MilesRiey wrote: »

Aight honest question, I've never played PN03 (I think that is the name of the game?), how would she play like?

From your AV alone I assume you have made up a hypothetical moveset for her, I Wonder how she would be like.

Without going into detail she would be a very mobile character that would have some sort of "dodge/counter" mechanic against projectiles with her gun and lasers (and a zoner still working on this one). the appeal to her is that she does everything in style. i shared a video to give an idea of her.

i'm at work and will give a more detailed moveset for her.

i would like to see her in because she is cool and unique in terms of personality and gameplay theory she would add to the game i feel people will like. but we'll see what capcom does.

i didnt like the idea of winter soldier but he seems like someone i would like to play with.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Lab Cat Joined: Posts: 22,416
    DKG4_BFW0AE8hJZ.jpg

...seems an old one but first I've seen it, so :razz:
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Zeku | Smash 4: Toon Link Blazblue: Kokonoe
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
    Carol Denvers (Captain Marvel ) was once known as Ms.Marvel. Now days she is known as Captain Marvel while the name and identity of Ms.Marvel is being used by Kamala Khan.

It is like a Robin /Nightwing thing in DC.
    Oh ok that's what I figured.

@LordWilliam1234 I'm assuming that cat art is done by the same person that did one for Marvel 3 also. Pretty cool

• PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,917
    GILL! FUCK YEAH!
    edited November 24
    Bill wrote: »

The person who's already in the game is Captain Marvel. This is Ms. Marvel

latest?cb=20170219100709
    Sounds like it shares similarities to the Deadpool/Gwenpool thing. I remember original rumors stating that Gwenpool might make it in lol

• MegamanSteveMegamanSteve Joined: Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I kept getting caught up with the Captain/Ms Marvel stuff. I knew they were different characters but what I was missing is that Carol has held both titles. I believe she was the Ms. Marvel that Rogue got the flight/strength powers from
    "He who hesitates is lost"
    - Bass, MegaMan7
This discussion has been closed.