What Stick/Controller Should I Buy? Read the Guide on Pg 1 Before Posting.

1818283848587»

Comments

  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 1,370
    edited November 2017
    1. Hitbox is not a pad...
    2. The guy asked 3 months ago...

    @Volt the Hori Fighting Commander is another possibility. The PS4/PS3 and Xbox One/360 versions can both be ordered via Amazon.
  • ShiroZXShiroZX Joined: Posts: 83
    edited November 2017
    Yo dudes, im interested in the mad catz soul stick (best stick madcatz ever made imo), are they any rare to find, at least here in the trading outlet? And are they cheap?. I already searched ebay but it seems they like to raise the prices. So might as well search here at srk, idk
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 24,683
    ShiroZX wrote: »
    Yo dudes, im interested in the mad catz soul stick (best stick madcatz ever made imo), are they any rare to find, at least here in the trading outlet? And are they cheap?. I already searched ebay but it seems they like to raise the prices. So might as well search here at srk, idk

    The Soul Calibur Stick? Its the same stick as the Chun Li TE-S There nothing "Special" about it other than mismatching ends.
    Now actually getting one is going to be hard if you are just randomly poking around in the dark.

    Put up a Want to Buy post in the Trading outlet and hope someone bites, maybe hit local groups or classified ads as well.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • ShiroZXShiroZX Joined: Posts: 83
    edited November 2017
    The Soul Calibur Stick? Its the same stick as the Chun Li TE-S There nothing "Special" about it other than mismatching ends.
    Now actually getting one is going to be hard if you are just randomly poking around in the dark.

    Put up a Want to Buy post in the Trading outlet and hope someone bites, maybe hit local groups or classified ads as well.

    Yhea I will in the future, how much should I ask for one that is, say, used?
    Post edited by ShiroZX on
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 1,370
    edited November 2017
    The key to html tags working properly is only having the forward slash at the tag at the end of the message. You have it at both the beginning and end.

    Correct: [tag]text[/tag]
    Incorrect: [/tag]text[/tag]

    The even-easier-way is just to tap the “quote” button on the desired post. Like so:
    Darksakul wrote: »
    ShiroZX wrote: »
    Yo dudes, im interested in the mad catz soul stick (best stick madcatz ever made imo), are they any rare to find, at least here in the trading outlet? And are they cheap?. I already searched ebay but it seems they like to raise the prices. So might as well search here at srk, idk

    The Soul Calibur Stick? Its the same stick as the Chun Li TE-S There nothing "Special" about it other than mismatching ends.
    Now actually getting one is going to be hard if you are just randomly poking around in the dark.

    Put up a Want to Buy post in the Trading outlet and hope someone bites, maybe hit local groups or classified ads as well.
    Voila!

  • ShiroZXShiroZX Joined: Posts: 83
    jopamo wrote: »
    The key to html tags working properly is only having the forward slash at the tag at the end of the message. You have it at both the beginning and end.

    Ayy, sorry and thank u dude, didn't noticed I took off the wrong text.
  • itzpeaitzpea Joined: Posts: 7
    Does anyone have any thoughts/advice on Hitbox Arcade (the brand) versus any of the other stickless/making my own as a first time user? Strictly from a price point- is the Hitbox Arcade my best option without being able to build my own case (lack of tools/space) or putting components into a shoe box?
  • earthwormbenearthwormben Joined: Posts: 61
    itzpea wrote: »
    Does anyone have any thoughts/advice on Hitbox Arcade (the brand) versus any of the other stickless/making my own as a first time user? Strictly from a price point- is the Hitbox Arcade my best option without being able to build my own case (lack of tools/space) or putting components into a shoe box?
    Many sites sell plexis for cheap fight sticks. You may have to invest in some very cheap tools depending what board you have.
    I don't know about the qanba board, but the venom board (mayflash), allows for the stick to be connected by either 5 pin or 4 seperate cables (perfect for hitbox)
Sign In or Register to comment.