Team Torrance: We back!!!!!!?

1131415161719»

Comments

• resresresres jason Joined: Posts: 455
    anything happening this weekend?
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 11,583
    so who wants to start hitting up AI and v94 with me???

i got tired of going there by myself months ago... it would be cool to be able to roll out wit some local cats so we can talk strats/ help each other out while taking the beatdown from the local arcade champs... unfortunately most peeps out here are somewhat fickle on showing up at folks houses for casuals... sf4 requires COMMITMENT yall... WHO BE WITH ME!!!?

also, i'm of course still up for having a few folks over at my place.

-dime
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • PhenomenubPhenomenub trolling east coast Joined: Posts: 383
    I'm down for AI on the weekends, was pretty busy last week but its time to step it up.

tomorrow im going to the denjin SFIV tourney but its 2v2 who wants to partner up? :D meaby we can catch some games at AL's before going there? I'll call you, i get out of class at 12, should be home before 1pm.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=205882
  • SuperFXSuperFX YOU GET NOTHING Joined: Posts: 1,065

i got tired of going there by myself months ago... it would be cool to be able to roll out wit some local cats so we can talk strats/ help each other out while taking the beatdown from the local arcade champs... unfortunately most peeps out here are somewhat fickle on showing up at folks houses for casuals... sf4 requires COMMITMENT yall... WHO BE WITH ME!!!?

-dime

You know I'm down to go, although in either case it's probably quicker for me to meet you there. Just lemme know what's good ahead of time.
    The 20-mule-team dominates
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 11,583
    i'm down to go tomorrow... or today to ai or v94, theres no way i'm going all the way out to denjin without getting a ride with someone... too freaking far.... especially for some non major tourny.

-dime
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • Wonder_ChefWonder_Chef Chomp Chomp Hiss Joined: Posts: 1,651

-dime

I'm down, and I got my phone back, so I SWEAR I will call you.
    "Characters like Cammy and Sakura aren't that threatening after knockdown." - Wasted
    "In ST, you can zone for almost an entire minute without the other character ever approaching you." - m2Dave
  • SuperFXSuperFX YOU GET NOTHING Joined: Posts: 1,065
    New thread, per Shaun's original request: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=7474062#post7474062
    The 20-mule-team dominates
  • lavell joneslavell jones golden child(mr combo) Joined: Posts: 90

-dime
    am down just hit me up and i will roll
    kent-what the hell lavell
    lavell- i told you my iron man can put it down
    don-kent just let it go people lose everyday.
    kent-but not me
  • strider86strider86 Aladdins castle/shgl Joined: Posts: 538
    Great games fellas.. im definetly lettin ken go... :lame:
    UMVC3: Nova Dorm Strider/Mag Vergil Sentinel player
    Injustice: DeathStroke/Flash/Catwoman
  • strider86strider86 Aladdins castle/shgl Joined: Posts: 538
    Thanks for the memories guys hope life is treating you well..
    UMVC3: Nova Dorm Strider/Mag Vergil Sentinel player
    Injustice: DeathStroke/Flash/Catwoman