NC Thread LXIX

14567810»

Comments

• Saisyu KusanagiSaisyu Kusanagi Oppressive Village Pillager Joined: Posts: 1,314
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Yeah, where is the old Fayetteville crew? Everyone seemed to have left Fayetteville and NC...

people need jobs. if your not medical, agriculture, or reseach you can kiss your ass good by in nc.
    CRUSH YOUR ENEMY WITHOUT MERCY!!!!
  • MrSwankyMrSwanky Joined: Posts: 2
    YO. Whats up doods. My buddy and i just moved down to the mooresville area around three months back. we play a lot of ultra, but im trying to find more people to play since the net code on the game isnt the best and my wifi might as well be a potato.
  • SpacebarfSpacebarf Joined: Posts: 1
    Sup peeps! I'm looking for people in the Wilmington area to play some street fighter!
  • Return of ShikiReturn of Shiki Your favorite game sucks Joined: Posts: 4,419
    Sadly the SRK boards are pretty dead for NC.
    We all pretty much gather on Facebook now:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/172631226080432/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rockemsockem/
    If you listen to fools, the mob rules...
  • Saisyu KusanagiSaisyu Kusanagi Oppressive Village Pillager Joined: Posts: 1,314
    Sadly the SRK boards are pretty dead for NC.
    We all pretty much gather on Facebook now:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/172631226080432/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rockemsockem/

Been working alot. Goes back to work.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,380
    Bring back the meet ups on SRK /oldschool
  • Ssj4Crisis_XSsj4Crisis_X Battling Puddies! Joined: Posts: 112
    april.png
    Who should I pick in SF5 for the Pacific Northwest? Ryu?
  • Sensei RouzuSensei Rouzu Hero for fun Joined: Posts: 3,933
    Damn 29 days since the last post? I hope I'm not talking to myself in here. Well, it's been a while since I posted, but I'm low on money like I have none and since I made third place on my first Tekken tournament all those years ago I feel like I can get back into this and make some money. I don't have a PS4 at the moment, but I might be able to manage to get enough money for Smash Bros. 4. How is the scene for Smash in this state? I barely played Smash competitively and did sort of bad at a Gamestop tournament for Brawl, but I might be able to get good, I just want to know how strong the scene is here for me to consider if there's money to be made here.

Listening to : Nas / N.W.A / ChocQuibTown / David Wise / Kool Keith / Sadistik / Undogmatic

• yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,100
    Damn 29 days since the last post? I hope I'm not talking to myself in here. Well, it's been a while since I posted, but I'm low on money like I have none and since I made third place on my first Tekken tournament all those years ago I feel like I can get back into this and make some money. I don't have a PS4 at the moment, but I might be able to manage to get enough money for Smash Bros. 4. How is the scene for Smash in this state? I barely played Smash competitively and did sort of bad at a Gamestop tournament for Brawl, but I might be able to get good, I just want to know how strong the scene is here for me to consider if there's money to be made here.

are you the one that had that tekken/marvel tournament at the rec center in winston some years back?
  • StriderNCStriderNC Joined: Posts: 50 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I have returned from the afterlife to offer a warning of the utmost importance......

Avoid the Nintendo Switch and all fighting games for it.... it is garbage, hot garbage. You have been warned.
    @JIVE TURKEY JONES should pick Urien in SF5.
  • WestWest westernets Joined: Posts: 927 mod
    resurrection
    Whence cometh evil
    edited October 2017
    West wrote: »
    resurrection

Rise from your grave!!!!
    Good morning NC players.
  • The-priestThe-priest Stp bitchin & man up Joined: Posts: 549
    yo
    Great people are great because they are the best at doing the little things the right way.
  • Dandyman90Dandyman90 Joined: Posts: 12
    Anyone from Jacksonville NC that wants to play tekken? I'm trying to find a group in town :/
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,100
    I wonder if Soul Calibur 6 will bring the old heads back out the woodworks
  • Rod DriguezRod Driguez gg no t-bag Joined: Posts: 573

Yo, I don't know if you guys heard but evidently they are shutting down the SRK forums at the end of this month (Jan 2018).

Just wanted to give a shout out to my local/in-state players as well as the people I met back when I was doing the tournament thing. Final Round was always a blast. I wish everybody well. RIP, Stinemizzle. Peace.
    PSN Gamertag: Juggrknott
  • Jon SlaytonJon Slayton Consistently Inconsistent Joined: Posts: 4,306
    Whelp SRK's finally shutting down, figured I'd pop in here and say peace to you guys, it was fun. Hope life is treating yall well, maybe I'll see some of you on DBFZ!
    "You know that sinking feeling when Zero hits you?" - MTP

You can only be as good as those you copy, those who you seek to emulate. If you want to be great then be yourself.
  • Nameless__1980Nameless__1980 Joined: Posts: 3
    Yo durhamites its yo boy Wayne from back in the day ..... yo shits crazy out here fam......hope yall are doin well ...i heard the forums are shutting down for good. Sucks because i always thought it as the ultimate gaming convenience to be able to post and set up gatherings and such.. but yo on the real somethin big is bout to go down soon and all of you peeps are in my prayers peace...
    Here's a Final soutout to all the great players i met here in the greater RDU area over the years. Ed, Lu, Treegus, Chad, Mike (stien), Mike (Mccarely), Daryll, Sean T, Bugeyes, Fed X, Chris(loudmouth), James(wolverine), Sam, Phil, B real, Joey, Steve(armageddon), Steve(chess master), Steve(black), Eric, Josh, Justin, Popup, Gabe(white), Gabe(black), Indrus, Roski, P soul, Kevin, Lamont, Shane, that cheap honzo player nobody could beat...forgot his name, Orochi bulldog, James dostie, Pacific Islander, Blake, Shaun Cosby, Rob Masten, Jim Pollak....and the others i missed ...................... it was an Honor ......
    Oh yeah ..... i forgot to shout out samurai X ...... your soul calibur skill was remarkable my friend.....

P.S. Edit to my last post the honzo players name was Thomas i believe......
14567810»