SRK Mafia Game XIX Thread: (GAME OVER: NOBODY WINS)

Comments

• NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 5,014
    I get wanting to wait on voting for AC (which is why I want to go for him the next day/later). I really think something's up with Azure though. His turn on Zoo was out of nowhere and after that his posts have just built up my suspicion. Him and BD are my top 2 to get rid of right now (once again, hopefully vig goes for him just in case he has the Po role).
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,069
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    I'm not quite buyin' the "well Azure just feels off" argument for voting for him just yet. Maybe it's just been a long ass time since I've played this, forget playing in a game with him in it as well, but I don't quite understand the argument.

It's not just "feels off," for me, but inconsistencies with his ideology and his actions and holes in his logic at this moment.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,198 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    I'm not quite buyin' the "well Azure just feels off" argument for voting for him just yet. Maybe it's just been a long ass time since I've played this, forget playing in a game with him in it as well, but I don't quite understand the argument.

It's not just "feels off," for me, but inconsistencies with his ideology and his actions and holes in his logic at this moment.

My ideology has ever been thus.

You know that.

As does your little friend, riding your posts, with Ciscos. :coffee:

"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
    Yea im gonna lock in too.

Lynch Azure

And hopefully there are enough votes

There is no lock, this game.

You keep throwing these mis-tells out there.

Either you're playing at Zoo on an off day levels of bad, or you're dirty.

And either way, we're better off without you.

Lynch NupoChomine
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

• SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,689
    Countdown reminder for end of day 2.

cya_1515841200.png
    Read the rules. Look at the timer. All votes via PM. If you get banned, you get bonus points.
  • jasonCjasonC Fish Bar Zombie Joined: Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Jabs' reads are terrible
    jasonC wrote: »
    Jabs' reads are terrible

That hurts, JC.

• AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,244
    22lhqs
    @AlphaCommando

Why did you ask Raijin to make a list like mine even though he's so far in the bad on your list? If you were trying to see what his list looked like to go for opposites then the move would be to wait for him to post first, right?

3 things here:

1. He had 10 hours to make a list, that was more than enough waiting time. Especially since his response to my request was this:
    Raij1n wrote: »
    @Raij1n Wanna make a list like Nupo?

Yeah give me a sec

2. I wasn't going to wait until I woke up (Aus time zone btw) to post my list. The more time people have to discuss information, the better.

3. The reactions/discussions made by 12 other players is worth more to me than the list of 1.

I'm all in favour of getting rid of more wallflowers this early btw. It's much easier to lynch a talkative Mafia later in the game based on what they've said and how they've voted.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
    Goddammit.

22lhqs.jpg
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,653
    Nupo being a fly about Alphas arse is a lil suspect to me atm, just saijin.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,396
    I'm voting to lynch Nupochromine because Alpha figuring out HAX was sick as fuck and i'm going to follow his lead.
    Hecatom wrote: »
    chadouken turning each day that passes into assffinity jr. SMFH
    chadouken! wrote: »
    I'm voting to lynch Nupochromine because Alpha figuring out HAX was sick as fuck and i'm going to follow his lead.

I'm voting Raij1n tho.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

I was being a fly because that interaction was really off to me (and because alpha's suspect #3 under BD and Azure).
    Eh, I've been mentioned as a suspect in a decent amount of posts, so I wouldn't be surprised if I died today. Gonna go to sleep.
    Jabs' reads are terrible

That hurts, JC.

Or maybe mine are. I dunno, this game would be easy if you were totally wrong on reads instead of you being mafia.
    Jabs' reads are terrible

That hurts, JC.

Or maybe mine are. I dunno, this game would be easy if you were totally wrong on reads instead of you being mafia.

I'm going with the former-most option.

My reads are never bad.

I am not Mafia.

Ergo, Jason...?

Maybe Alpha IS innocent, after all. :looney:

yea, I kinda want to vote nupo now. his town-to-scum list looked innocent enough at first, but I have no idea how he placed some of his reads; alpha's made a little more sense but I dunno about DG.
    crucades is weird too
    Mafia probably has one point man out, and the rest are wallflowering.

i. e. the shittiest kind of Mafia to combat.

I still can't get over (well i'm almost over) BD's post during night phase; he's just so fixated on roles, and that whole post looked like he's directing his mafia team on a concerted strategy to flush out one of the civ roles
    I still can't get over (well i'm almost over) BD's post during night phase; he's just so fixated on roles, and that whole post looked like he's directing his mafia team on a concerted strategy to flush out one of the civ roles

The thing is, I find that BD's mistakes as Civ are almost always as blunt as Bald Bull rushin' in.

Yet inexplicable, given his I.Q.

My reads are never bad.

I am not Mafia.

Ergo, Jason...?

Oh, please
    My reads are never bad.

I am not Mafia.

Ergo, Jason...?

Oh, please

If I can't be facetious, what's the point?

yea i'm gonna stick with BD unless otherwise triggered
    yea i'm gonna stick with BD unless otherwise triggered

I think it is a bad call.

But then again, I went with Zoo first day.

Still sticking to my guns and voting Nupo.

The thing is, I find that BD's mistakes as Civ are almost always as blunt as Bald Bull rushin' in.

Yet inexplicable, given his I.Q.

Ugh I don't have enough meta with him but I feel like you are speaking truth. In the event he rolls mafia, what's his game plan? Do the same thing as if he was civ, right? If I tried harder maybe I could tell the difference. With his flip though, there's more interactions that let's say if we lynched any of the wallflowers. The zoo lynch was dumb because this is like sorta day 1 again for ppl like me who actually like to read ppl. but alas, srk mafia is let the power roles do all the work until one side wins, which is probably why so many people are hiding, which is also why the lynch list mechanically should be limited to a handful of candidates, but for some reason I still wanna lynch BD; otherwise it's crusades or like cynt or dg. or I could sheep alpha and go with raijin, why did I write so much and so incoherently? I dunno o well
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,069
    From what I remember, BD does not play a good mafia game.

He's bound to slip up somewhere. But probably not the way he did in PW.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

This is really making me bolster my concerns about you. Why would the mafia team need directing... here? They're already conversing elsewhere. This whole post just does not sit well with me at all.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k

This is really making me bolster my concerns about you. Why would the mafia team need directing... here? They're already conversing elsewhere. This whole post just does not sit well with me at all.

It was posted in the wrong spot? I know that's a noob mistake, but it's not like it hasn't happened LALALALA and when I pointed it out, BD didn't post til day phase as if nothing had happened

That does look reachy to me.
    BullDancer wrote: »
    The spoiler alert role is nuts. Because it's difficult to tell the difference between stray mafia votes and that person. But, the caveat is by lynching stray voters we might get someone's role if that person had a suspect.

Bandwagoning onto a common person might be bad(except zoo bc inactivity kills). There should be some days where we have a common suspect and then we switch the votes to someone who is indicating that they are going to be a stray vote.

That last sentence - look at it. It's not like BD is a civilian leader where he can direct us to have a common suspect and then switch votes; this is mafia strategerizing. Ugh, but I look at it, and he calls out zoo who already died, which doesn't make sense from mafia perspective. bleh
    eh, I'll sheep alpha and vote Raijin most likely
    The spoiler alert role is nuts. Because it's difficult to tell the difference between stray mafia votes and that person. But, the caveat is by lynching stray voters we might get someone's role if that person had a suspect.

Bandwagoning onto a common person might be bad(except zoo bc inactivity kills). There should be some days where we have a common suspect and then we switch the votes to someone who is indicating that they are going to be a stray vote.

That last sentence - look at it. It's not like BD is a civilian leader where he can direct us to have a common suspect and then switch votes; this is mafia strategerizing. Ugh, but I look at it, and he calls out zoo who already died, which doesn't make sense from mafia perspective. bleh

Hmm... not that I buy it, but @BullDancer - you got any response to JC's original question? What's up with that last sentence? You must admit that sounds like something meant for a mafia PM.

• BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,552
    Well again, lynching me instead of suspecting me is a solid move right?

So far: Nupo, Cynt, Perth, and Hecatom are looking to be more favorable lynch targets. Me too technically. Getting MP/Alpha is a 50/50 mixup of lynching a role. I don't think it's worth it yet.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
    So without being able to see votes, do we have a rough idea on vote numbers?
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Well again, lynching me instead of suspecting me is a solid move right?
    :wtf:

What does this have to do with this?
    There should be some days where we have a common suspect and then we switch the votes to someone who is indicating that they are going to be a stray vote.

Yes. It means what it says it means. A stray voter is probably our spoiler alert role unless he sucks shit and bandwagons. Furthermore; a role like that who would never choose the no lynch option like DG and Pertho recommended. Hence, I don't know where their affiliation lies but there is a 0% chance that they are the spoiler alert role. Unless they suck shit.

But it is very in our favor to Lynch spoiler alert early. Bc it's a free investigate.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
    Also implying I'm not spoiler alert either. I'm just a somebody.
    So without being able to see votes, do we have a rough idea on vote numbers?

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=389;type=avatar
This discussion has been closed.