Super Smash Bros. General 2.0 - Git Gud or Whine Trying

18910111214»

Comments

  • dre37kdre37k Don't get Cooked Joined: Posts: 1,366
    Huh, he got banned. I wonder from where. Think I'll go check the MVCI lounge. EDIT:Yup. Extensive blow up. Fun fact, Dre was mentioned there as well

    Anyways, I dipped back in because more flags have been raised regarding Smash for Switch


    http://shoryuken.com/2017/10/24/nintendo-switch-4-0-0-update-has-added-gamecube-controller-functionality/

    Link please lol
    NNID: dre37k
    Smash bros code: 2294 5326 8552 (using my bros DS for the time being)
    PSN: dre37k
    Xbox: DREman37
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,606
    We know Smash is still alive. We're all in stasis to find out what the relationship with Smash and Switch is gonna be.

    Personally I've been watching footage and I saw Elegant lose to MKLeo, which means that both Cloud and Bayo won a major and now I guess I have to admit that Bayo and Cloud are both titanic top tiers and that Po "wins".

    Also in personal news, I might be moving out to the DC Metro area. I'll be looking into the local gaming scene. If a decent Smash weekly is in the area I might start attending and we'll see about what the internet looks like. Hopefully I'll get back-ish into the game.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 10,000


    @po pimpus just for you bud
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,721
    What plays in my head whenever I see Cloud:

    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,606
    edited November 2017
    What plays in my head whenever I see Po bitch about Cloud.

    OR-0qD.gif
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,721
    How's Infinite DLC and it's playerbase of 500 people worldwide working out for you?

    Taking you 20 minutes at time to find matches against Dino scrubs?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,606
    edited November 2017
    po pimpus wrote: »
    How's Infinite DLC and it's playerbase of 500 people worldwide working out for you?

    Taking you 20 minutes at time to find matches against Dino scrubs?

    Wouldn't know. Don't play it, never bought it, never plan to.

    As I have told you several times.

    Posting that exact same gif each time I told you.

    Here, even found the post which in turn quotes the original post

    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/11330296#Comment_11330296

    EDIT: FOR PEOPLE SEEING THIS THINKING THERE'S A CONVERSATION WORTH HAVING, IT IS ANOTHER PO ARGUMENT BEGINNING AFTER THIS POST. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
    Post edited by Colonel-Gilgamesh on
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Joined: Posts: 22,964
    Should've tried to post here more when things were good again.

    Ah well.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,721
    edited November 2017
    Stop your incessant whining every time I make a post.

    Contribute, or not, but please stop acting like I shot your cat because I said "Fuck Cloud/Capcpom/Infinite DLC". Over here clicking disagree trying to bury posts and shit like a little girl.

    Opinions exist (except for liking DmC, that's just cancer), and if you can't deal with mine, either scroll past, click ignore, or, I don't know, have a conversation about the points you disagree with like a big boy and learn that not everyone has to share the same thoughts as you.

    This ain't NeoGAF. Stop trying to censor the opinions you don't like.

    Or take up residence in the Infinite DLC hugbox... your choice.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,606
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Stop your incessant whining every time I make a post.

    Contribute, or not, but please stop acting like I shot your cat because I said "Fuck Cloud/Capcpom/Infinite DLC". Over here clicking disagree trying to bury posts and shit like a little girl.

    Opinions exist (except for liking DmC, that's just cancer), and if you can't deal with mine, either scroll past, click ignore, or, I don't know, have a conversation about the points you disagree with like a big boy and learn that not everyone has to share the same thoughts as you.

    This ain't NeoGAF. Stop trying to censor the opinions you don't like.

    Or take up residence in the Infinite DLC hugbox... your choice.

    I've got a few, genuine questions.

    1) Don't you use disagree all the time? I don't get this. Are you against Disagree causing a censor effect?

    2) Isn't encouraging people to leave the opposite of having a decent conversation? For that matter, isn't the same to be said for encouraging people to ignore an opinion?

    3) Do you understand my stance on Infinite? Or do I have to link you a 4th or 5th time to all the posts saying I don't care about Infinite? This is another strawman post so I can't tell.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,721
    edited November 2017
    1. I was talking to LW in reference to him and the crybabies in the VG thread actively gang disagreeing everything I post regardless of said post's content in attempt to censor me.

    2. If you bothered to read, the last thing I said in that paragraph was to actually engage people when they say something you don't like instead of burying posts or whatever other NeoGAF-esque passive aggressive behavior these cats employ.

    3. You frequent the Infinite DLC thread enough that I honestly couldn't tell. It's not like y'all play Smash either.

    That last part is sarcasm. Pointing that out for the slow kids in the class.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,606
    edited November 2017
    po pimpus wrote: »
    1. I was talking to LW in reference to him and the crybabies in the VG thread actively gang disagreeing everything I post regardless of said post's content in attempt to censor me.

    2. If you bothered to read, the last thing I said in that paragraph was to actually engage people when they say something you don't like instead of burying posts or whatever other NeoGAF-esque passive aggressive behavior these cats employ.

    3. You frequent the Infinite DLC thread enough that I honestly couldn't tell. It's not like y'all play Smash either.

    That last part is sarcasm. Pointing that out for the slow kids in the class.

    (Heads up, I'm turning in for the night after this post, so won't respond for a while)

    You say a lot of things that contradicts other things you have said or done. I've seen you say multiple times that you want Capcom to make good games again while in the same breath wishing they'd stop making games entirely, as an example. The disagree thing is another, as I've seen you disagree with everything no matter what the post is just because the topic isn't something you care for (there are dozens of pages of this happening whenever something 'positive' happens in the Infinite Lounge). It's confusing.

    You also tend to lump multiple complaints into one super complaint post that aims to reach all the people who have attacked you. Even more confusing, you let that beef spill into other threads (I don't know what you and LW are doing in the VG thread, I don't go there). I have no idea what specifics go to whom most of the time (hence question 1). It's a side effect of straw manning.

    *This ends the neutral response*

    Lastly, I wouldn't play the 'lol, lrn2read' card in the same paragraph that you admit not reading any of my replies aimed directly at you. It's not like I haven't told you MULTIPLE TIMES that I can at best stream monster stuff. At least I ask for clarification on what you say so I can understand it. Response 3 is you admitting 'I see you in the Infinite thread and don't even read what you type'. It's hard to have a serious conversation when you just glance over the select replies. I've seen you ignore an ocean of people making good points counter to yours, find the one dude in that crowd who says the stupidest thing, then strawman the whole argument based around what THEY said instead of what everyone else says.
    Post edited by Colonel-Gilgamesh on
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Joined: Posts: 22,964
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Stop your incessant whining every time I make a post.

    Contribute, or not, but please stop acting like I shot your cat because I said "Fuck Cloud/Capcpom/Infinite DLC". Over here clicking disagree trying to bury posts and shit like a little girl.

    Opinions exist (except for liking DmC, that's just cancer), and if you can't deal with mine, either scroll past, click ignore, or, I don't know, have a conversation about the points you disagree with like a big boy and learn that not everyone has to share the same thoughts as you.

    This ain't NeoGAF. Stop trying to censor the opinions you don't like.

    Or take up residence in the Infinite DLC hugbox... your choice.

    This is exactly why I keep nagging on you.

    You're freaking stupid and can't see the real reason why you were banned or why people keep burying your posts. People keep burying you not to censor you, but because there's no point in debating with you. 80% of the time you just bitch and moan about crap for the sake of it, trolling threads without providing anything constructive (which is why you were banned in the first place). People try and debate with you and it's pointless because you just repeat the same "argument" over and over, which isn't even a debate at that point. 10% is stuff they already agree on and understand, and they don't need you shouting about it 24/7. That solves nothing and helps nothing. The other 10% is you saying dumbass shit like free DLC is bad DLC or refusing to play Monster Hunter because of ONE COSTUME. I get buried for having "bad opinions" like that, ie my thoughts on Sonic Mania. Yet you don't hear me crying about being censored.

    I have no problem with your opinion on Infinite DLC. I don't think anyone else really does. I have a problem with how you constantly whine about it. It's the same reason people got tired of being in this thread because it was just you bitching and moaning about everything. It isn't funny, contributes nothing and just makes the thread worse to be in because you can't handle something. I mean, aren't you tired of Smogon or Mood (in the past) constantly crying about everything? It's the same thing here.

    If someone thinks that Transformers Devastation is shit, and constantly goes on about how shit it is at every opportunity he gets, and that's all he did even after you tried to talk to him about how it isn't, I think you'd get sick of it too and would want him to stop at some point.

    Again, I re-iterate that Otter has been in the supposed "Hugbox" thread saying negative things about the game and he isn't banned or "censored." Why do you think that is?

    I want you to open your eyes for once in your life, because I know you're better than this. But maybe it's time to just cut that off completely. You aren't the cool guy that I met at Final Round anymore.

    UDeqAkZ.gif
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 10,000
    edited November 2017
    I thought for a second i was in the mvci boards. God damn po cant let it go

    Go play dark souls
    Post edited by Mood4food77 on
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,721
    I got a better idea.

    Why don't you fucking crybabies PLAY SMASH...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Joined: Posts: 22,964
    I do.

    Just not online.
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,097
    My local been on a bit of a decline lately
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Joined: Posts: 22,964
    Davidstar wrote: »
    My local been on a bit of a decline lately

    Stop beating them so badly
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,097
    They're just unmotivated.
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,606
    I look forward to FINDING a local once I move
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 10,000
    Im broke, work and go to school amd online smash sucks

    Why Don't you leave your cave
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,483
    I left Smash a long time ago... and I have no plans of returning.
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
  • appoappo (¬‿¬) Joined: Posts: 5,058
    edited November 2017
    what do you smasher think about brawlhalla? :pensive:

  • dre37kdre37k Don't get Cooked Joined: Posts: 1,366
    Lol at this argument. I attend locals when I can.

    Also did I post this:

    ec5QTSs.png

    Not saying anyone cares, but I'm hype lol. These idiots changed my tag too smh lol
    NNID: dre37k
    Smash bros code: 2294 5326 8552 (using my bros DS for the time being)
    PSN: dre37k
    Xbox: DREman37
  • MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 333
    Personal news:

    So I got accepted into graduate school at Columbia but I'm going to decline it. I'm planning on moving back to OKC when my lease is up next year in June (barring anything crazy happens, like being offered a lot of money) to be closer to family and to pursue an M.B.A. I'm going to try to get as many games as possible in before I go back home by going to more tourneys in New York. I'm about to go on a Kobe farewell tour. So yeah, Dre get ready.
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,697
    I need to body you in VF before you go back to Po Town
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 19,395


    Im fully expecting a disagree from you Po so go ahead click that button.


    In any case at this point we are almost done with year 1 of the Switch. The closer we get to the end of year one the more I realize I would rather Nintendo put the money into a new game. I'd appreciate a 4 port...I'd buy a 4 port easily, but if I had the choice between getting a 4 port second year with a new game 3+ years after versus them just working on a new games and possibly getting the game a couple of yeara sooner...I'm kinda leaning towards the latter right now.
    High Enough

    If you haven't seen this before you may have questions...

  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,483
    Triggering @po pimpus is fun

    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
  • dre37kdre37k Don't get Cooked Joined: Posts: 1,366
    Triggering @po pimpus is fun


    What is this? WIP?

    Get rid of that foolery lol
    NNID: dre37k
    Smash bros code: 2294 5326 8552 (using my bros DS for the time being)
    PSN: dre37k
    Xbox: DREman37
  • Smashbro29Smashbro29 Waiting for the new Framemeister... Joined: Posts: 7,201
    Hey before this shuts down, I wanted to say PM is better, Melee is better, 64 is better and I hope @po pimpus finds a niche online that will put up with his scrubby ass.

    All the best to the rest of you guys, see you on discord. I haven't played Smash 4 seriously in almost a year!

    Thanks for being a great way to get angry about nothing and kill long afternoons.
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 See you next fight... Joined: Posts: 4,313
    Hopping in here one more time.
    Thanks for the memories and laughs y'all.
    NNID/XboxLive/Steam: UnSaxon51

    The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

    "Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

    "Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,721
    Y'all not only killed this thread, but all of the FGC... I'm impressed, lol.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 333
    Po you brought down SRK by yourself. Now I have to go get Twitter or some stupid shitty app. Thanks Po!
  • Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias *Cornette Face* Joined: Posts: 3,346
    edited January 11
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »
    Hopping in here one more time.
    Thanks for the memories and laughs y'all.

    You too, but we can still keep in touch. @UnSaxon51 I'll get in touch with you on Steam.

    Edit: Also, holy shit, po. Even in this community's dying days, you have to act like this? Fucking stop. Just goddamn fucking stop, and for once show some dignity. I know that's hard for you for whatever reason, but seriously. This is not the time or place. Knock it the hell off.
    Post edited by Red Rick Dias on
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,606
    SRK DEATH DENIED
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,097
    SRK DEATH DENIED

    y'all forgot this was 2 stock
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,606
    So.......apparently ZeRo ain't competing this year. Thoughts?
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias *Cornette Face* Joined: Posts: 3,346
    Thoughts? Sure. Good temporary riddance to that anti-Mii Fighter trash.
18910111214»
Sign In or Register to comment.