why did various users get banned

2»

Comments

• SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,196
    Preppy wrote: »
    That's revisionist. You started making threats before anybody had had any chance to respond to your issues.

lol no, you ran to Mr Wiz with the quickness. Don't lie. You put zero effort into that entire situation, just ran to that fat pillow biter instead.
    You're back because I believe you are now beyond that and a healthier person.

lol surely you jest

Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015. SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.
    Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,460 admin
    SoVi3t wrote: »
    That's revisionist. You started making threats before anybody had had any chance to respond to your issues.

lol no, you ran to Mr Wiz with the quickness. Don't lie. You put zero effort into that entire situation, just ran to that fat pillow biter instead.
    As I explicitly pointed out in that PM thread, I don't feel comfortable dealing with people issuing threats: that's above my pay grade. Hence I tossed it over the wall to Wiz, who at that point was the (more) correct person to handle that kind of thing.

Yes, it is true that I put zero effort into figuring out how to deal with your threats. Once somebody start threatening people and things, I do not think that a rational person wants to continue to be involved in that situation. This isn't rocket surgery.

I'd suggest dropping it. I've put it cheerily behind us now in this grand new day. Congratulations on your personal growth and welcome back.

Thanks for being here. Thanks for being part of this.

Support ForumTraffic: help keep SRK alive and make money at the same time!

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,380
    lol
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,196
    snip.

just admit you love me

Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015. SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.
    Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file