Is somebody getting fired?

HotobuHotobu SimpsonizedJoined: Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
edited January 12 in General Discussion
Grand Closing Grand Opening

Less than 10 years ago people were pretty much throwing money at this place but that was put to an end (lol?). Within less than a week this place goes from financially unfeasible to staying in tact. Several grassroots alternatives are in the works, and there is feedback from providers offering to provide services for fractions of the reported "$2K per month" price tag. Clearly those alternatives are sufficient or else they would not be part of the plan going forward, so the question is why was SRK allowed to remain in its current form for so long, and who lacked the foresight to right the ship before the proverbial doomsday?
Post edited by Hotobu on

Comments

• AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    po pimpus wrote: »
    You're asking the hard questions Hotobu.

It was nice knowing you...

I am clicking Insightful and lol for all if my showings of approval needs, from now on.

No Cisc-o.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    Religion threads are officially banned now tho

Every thread Cisco enters is a religion thread by default.

AND blasphemy. :coffee:
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

• odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Meh, there are times where VS threads among fictional characters are allowed.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,196
    edited January 12
    odin wrote: »

Mumm-Ra > everything else
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015. SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.
    Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,823 mod

You guys need to bring those back.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    IMO that someone should get fired, or at least seriously demoted.

• ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,648
    Pertho wrote: »

You guys need to bring those back.

How about Jesus vs Mohammed?
    Add me for some Tekken 7 if you're from Europe.
    I'm not playing anything else these days:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/NaughtySenpai/
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    goku wins :coffee:
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
    angelpalm wrote: »
    goku wins :coffee:

Again?

• CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,206
    Be happy that the site isn't dying forcing you back to your pathetic life.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • Leon63Leon63 Joined: Posts: 9,966
    "Addition". Nice NBA team.
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 12
    Cisco wrote: »
    po pimpus wrote: »
    You're asking the hard questions Hotobu.

It was nice knowing you...

I am clicking Insightful and lol for all if my showings of approval needs, from now on.

No Cisc-o.

You better click on it.

At this time you and everyone else should give me all the praise and acknowledgement of being the Greatest Poster of this site. It was I that saved this site and nobody/nothing else. Only me. For the last 3 years i have been away this site ended up having a massive count droppedthat almost put this site out of business but in just 2 days after I returned this site has now gotten a new hope.

Not only am I the one with the Greatest threads and the greatest posts this site ever had, but i am the one who saved it...lets not forget to mention, putting this site on the map since the very beginning. This GOAT tag is just a title for everyone to read, but i have been the GOAT of this site for many years. I was the greatest there is, the greatest there was, and the greatest there ever will be.

And I am still Undefeated in Religion threads.

bitch please you are nothing without me. you've been riding my dick for years in hopes that you would eventually become as famous as me. the canons were so moved by your love for me, mentioning me every post, that they said, "shit we better not kill srk otherwise cisco might cry himself to sleep". spoiler alert - you will still cry alone at night masturbating to the greatness that is me
    CHIEfy wrote: »
    Be happy that the site isn't dying forcing you back to your pathetic life.

yo who the fuck is this asshole?
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,984
    @CHIEfy You a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,206
    Pertho wrote: »
    If posting here bothers you so much, I can always ban your account. You lurk here way too much for somebody who claims to dislike this community.
    Everyone I dislike is on ignore.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    SoVi3t wrote: »

Mumm-Ra > everything else

tumblr_nndl94EDEr1utm4z1o1_500.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file