Post the name of someone you WANT to comeback and SEE if they comeback

Comments

• fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • EndlessEndless Death Before Dishonour Joined: Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RoninChaos wrote: »
    Someone hit me off with a discord link. I read on twitter that Inkblot is keeping the forums. Regardless of what happens, you guys stay safe and I hope you're living your lives as best you can.

Except Sony. Fuck that fucking clown.

Holy shit you're back...?
  • JaldaboathJaldaboath SHOULDERCANNONSON Joined: Posts: 609 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 11

Not that guy, he's an asshole.

Most have already been named, but:

@Omega Viscant I think that was quiche's last known screenname
    @vasili10
    @Sano
    @TiamatRoar
    @Septimus Prime
    @Demon Dash
    @Christ0pher
    @Valaris
    @S.A.G.A.
    @OrangeCat
    @1stmoon
    @Etcetera
    @DS

Is skrillionaires the official Discord or am I fucking this up?
    "One day, in a far off place, a small tribe witnessed a big animal, doing something different: walking on its hind legs. The scared tribe swore it was the devil, walking on land. That devil became the creature called Jaldaboath" - b1gazn
    2006 Most Fucked Up Battle Poll Champion: Vile

If you're looking for a USFIV updated mod, check out the "Mega Pack vol.2." And my dA page.
  • CPS_3CPS_3 Nothing new today Joined: Posts: 181 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 12
    @nozarex @.steez
    Post edited by CPS_3 on
    .:They should call me hadouken cause im down right fierce:.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @colguile
    @True_Tech <- my nigga
    @alfaphlex <- image mishmash HERO
    @voodazz

Pimp Willy still posts from time to time
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,071
    I still Nagata Lock around Toronto events.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I got dudes in here thinking that bloofy was actually Bloodyukai's actual username :lol:

Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • EndlessEndless Death Before Dishonour Joined: Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    angelpalm wrote: »
    I got dudes in here thinking that bloofy was actually Bloodyukai's actual username :lol:

Wasn't his first name BlodiaVulan or something, and then he changed it?
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,101
    edited January 12
    Sakura Breeze
    @Dr.B's zonin video on youtube

And the live performance one at the fashion show with all the women in the chairs.

Both aren't there anymore
    Post edited by WTF-AKUMA-HAX on
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• SanoSano SRKSANO on PS4 Joined: Posts: 13,082 mod
    edited January 12
    Jaldaboath wrote: »

Not that guy, he's an asshole.

Most have already been named, but:

@Omega Viscant I think that was quiche's last known screenname
    @vasili10
    @Sano
    @TiamatRoar
    @Septimus Prime
    @Demon Dash
    @Christ0pher
    @Valaris
    @S.A.G.A.
    @OrangeCat
    @1stmoon
    @Etcetera
    @DS

Is skrillionaires the official Discord or am I fucking this up?

I pretty much just come in to mod the Comic Book Forum weekly and bounce. Warrior's Fate became toxic after that big blow up a couple of years back. Mostly do Facebook (Anthony Collado, look for a guy with his face in a burrito) and Twitter (Sano_From_SRK) these days. On PS4 I help mod a Capcom Fan Club Group as SRKSANO. Just toss up Capcom related news bits whenever I come across them. Anyone is welcome to join of course, friend me or whatever.

I Email and speak to vasili10 fairly regularly. He's still working on the plot guide and will add SFV and Arcade Mode stuff. It's up at Gamefaqs as a faq under Ultra Street Fighter IV currently.

Yeeeeeeah TiamatRoar was never big on answering Emails and such. Easier to speak to than Saiki though. Well every time Saiki appears everyone demands to see the sketch of Gouken's daughter and he bounces. I mean there's like no excuse these days since you can take a picture with your phone. Lol I don't know if he's lying or whatever but all the "Where's that sketch" comments I saw last time around was freaking hilarious.

Septimus Prime was awesome! But I fell out of favor with XBox when I could not play SVC Chaos and CFE on 360. Ryu and Chun-Li were in those games man how could you not make those CLASSICS backwards compatible Mr. William Gates? YOU CUT ME DEEP!!!!!!! J/K! Though yeah I can see how Septimus could drive people nuts if you were on Team Xbox.

Lots of fun memories. Will miss this place but definitely understand why the decision was made to end the forums. "Oh the times they are a changin'!" - Dan Hibiki, who then busts out a harmonica.
    Post edited by Sano on
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Dr. B's
    @Kromo

Seriously, where this guy? Every one of his posts is gold.

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu The Burning Hadou of the East Joined: Posts: 3,842

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    @Luc come back.

@Luciano Leone innit
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,101
    Sakura Breeze
    @EVARGNUG you the man

I hope, with him having the avatar of the rival beyond his own death of Yusuke, posted after we lost a strong warrior to the Ghost-shinigami realm.

Maybe you guys are throwing hands, while you rock the sunglasses out there somewhere in another life.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• rukawa_kaederukawa_kaede ゆうしょう よゆうッチ! MOTHAF**CKA!! Joined: Posts: 3,544
    Endless wrote: »
    Ok people may hate me for this
    @Saotome Kaneda
    @polarity
    @MUSOLINI
    @Emil
    @DarkGeese

Most FGD folks

Emil isn't even on his Youtube channel anymore; it was a good source of KOF videos

I'd like to see @Azrael back, for sure

And it would be hilarious to see how @Bloofy is

he's still around it just that he rarely post anymore

I think he did some evil deeds on GD, it seems nobody likes him,lol
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Affinity is just a rouge program sent out by the bot program known as Emil.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,071
    @Luc come back.

@Luciano Leone innit

He changed it to just @Luc in like 09 or 10?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • KYO84KYO84 Riddle Solver Joined: Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "Better that we die on our feet than live on our knees!" Magneto
  • Sexperienced.Sexperienced. kdh Joined: Posts: 5,353
    Bloody Youkai... (if that's the correct spelling)
    Knight
  • BoelBoel FREEDOM FIGHTER I CANNOT BE CAGED Joined: Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @Dr.B's zonin video on youtube

And the live performance one at the fashion show with all the women in the chairs.

Both aren't there anymore

man i was trying to find that video a couple months ago and cried 100 times when it wasnt on YT
    <@MrWizard>; SRK still gets quite a bit of traffic
    <@MrWizard>; mostly from SFV noobs
    <@MrWizard>; and GD hell spawn
    #teamhellspawn
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,780 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    mastermind wrote: »
    Hay guys what's going on in this thread

Aw Dayum!!! What's up old timer?

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Blindknagg wrote: »

You know how this works. Say Tila Tequila five times in front of a mirror.

hahahaha I'm in tears
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,885
  • JaldaboathJaldaboath SHOULDERCANNONSON Joined: Posts: 609 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sano wrote: »

I pretty much just come in to mod the Comic Book Forum weekly and bounce. Warrior's Fate became toxic after that big blow up a couple of years back. Mostly do Facebook (Anthony Collado, look for a guy with his face in a burrito) and Twitter (Sano_From_SRK) these days. On PS4 I help mod a Capcom Fan Club Group as SRKSANO. Just toss up Capcom related news bits whenever I come across them. Anyone is welcome to join of course, friend me or whatever.

I Email and speak to vasili10 fairly regularly. He's still working on the plot guide and will add SFV and Arcade Mode stuff. It's up at Gamefaqs as a faq under Ultra Street Fighter IV currently.

Yeeeeeeah TiamatRoar was never big on answering Emails and such. Easier to speak to than Saiki though. Well every time Saiki appears everyone demands to see the sketch of Gouken's daughter and he bounces. I mean there's like no excuse these days since you can take a picture with your phone. Lol I don't know if he's lying or whatever but all the "Where's that sketch" comments I saw last time around was freaking hilarious.

Septimus Prime was awesome! But I fell out of favor with XBox when I could not play SVC Chaos and CFE on 360. Ryu and Chun-Li were in those games man how could you not make those CLASSICS backwards compatible Mr. William Gates? YOU CUT ME DEEP!!!!!!! J/K! Though yeah I can see how Septimus could drive people nuts if you were on Team Xbox.

Lots of fun memories. Will miss this place but definitely understand why the decision was made to end the forums. "Oh the times they are a changin'!" - Dan Hibiki, who then busts out a harmonica.

Sent you a request on FB and a follow on Twitter. I completely missed the drama on the Warrior's Fate, should make for an interesting read, along with the plot guide, glad to know vasili is still kicking around.

Man, that goddamn sketch, it's kind of mythical at this point.

And yeah I kinda can see the whole forums thing but I'm still glad Inkblot's still willing to keep them up.
    "One day, in a far off place, a small tribe witnessed a big animal, doing something different: walking on its hind legs. The scared tribe swore it was the devil, walking on land. That devil became the creature called Jaldaboath" - b1gazn
    2006 Most Fucked Up Battle Poll Champion: Vile

If you're looking for a USFIV updated mod, check out the "Mega Pack vol.2." And my dA page.
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,779 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 12
    Autocrat1 wrote: »

I haven't left, I just don't post that much. Pretty much lurk once a day or so to see what's going on. Just dont feel the need to post too often. Was pretty sad when I saw the news.

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • EphidelEphidel 02 OG Joined: Posts: 15,067 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @Luc come back.

He's chilling outside the country, and seems to be much happier where he is
    Fightcade: Ephidel
    Steam: Ephidel
    Discord: Ephidel
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,669 mod
    @Koop :(
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
    Ephidel wrote: »
    @Luc come back.

Which country?

China?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

• SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,196
    Dr. B's
    I still Nagata Lock around Toronto events.

Yeah he's still around events in Toronto and my city
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015. SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.
    Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • mastermindmastermind BACON STRIPS Joined: Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 13
    Starhammer wrote: »

Aw Dayum!!! What's up old timer?

-Starhammer-

Not much. Life. Hahah

Married, got a kid on the way, work full-time at a hospital. I still watch FGs and learn about the latest stuff, but I don't play anymore. I don't even own a current gen system. Honestly, the extent of my current gaming interest is Pokemon Go. Hahah

I poke in the Finance thread every once in a while, but otherwise, I'm content being an older dude. I'm turning 37 this year holy shit.

Also: I see that there's a guy on YouTube that makes Tekken videos under the handle of mastermind. I see his videos make the SRK front page, so they must be good. Good for him, though! Glad he's helping the community out.

Anyway, what's up, Late Nighter?
    -mastermind. NEXT TIME, WE EAT FIGHT STICKS.

SF2 code: t+ c(+) T-@+ r f(++) g@+ m? s->++ v+ M- n--:-- o+
  • EphidelEphidel 02 OG Joined: Posts: 15,067 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @Luc come back.

Which country?

China?

Yup, Luc is chill asf maybe one day I'll head out there.
    Fightcade: Ephidel
    Steam: Ephidel
    Discord: Ephidel
  • J4YX2J4YX2 oh, hi XD Joined: Posts: 540
    Who be speaketh my names @orochizoolander why have you summoned me into this shadowy realm? *shakes fist*
    Nothing good comes from here.
    *retreats back to twitter*
    Pablo_the_Mex: Yo what's going down? I have just now recovered from Evo.
    J4Yx2: Aren't grapplers ALWAYS slow on recovery? haha =P
    Pablo_the_Mex: Yes. Slow to recover, but quick to hardbody. All day.
    @Preppy

Is @Henaki free?

Or is being 100% correct still perma-bannable?

@Luc come back.

Which country?

China?

Yup, Luc is chill asf maybe one day I'll head out there.

Whoa wait, Luc is seriously in China?

Fuck, I wonder if he was there while I was.
  • Sexperienced.Sexperienced. kdh Joined: Posts: 5,353
    Philth
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,460 admin
    @Preppy

Is @Henaki free?

Or is being 100% correct still perma-bannable?
    What happened there way back when?

Thanks for being here. Thanks for being part of this.

Support ForumTraffic: help keep SRK alive and make money at the same time!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file