SR-2K$ Lounge: Smash Killed Evo and SRK

Comments

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,199
    crucades wrote: »
    I know some of you guys are for real and sadly a bunch of you bitch ass niggas missed the train to be involved in late 80s anime greatness as it happened. I shall let you be repentant.

Kageyama-san the GOD
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 24,714
    I am sorry J, I am but Beast Wars is the one of the few parts of Transformers that I have no love for
    The other is the laughably bad Kiss Players series
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,956 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    such a shame the Television thread has been barely hanging on to relevance for the past year or so... it's basically the Hell's Kitchen discussion thread and has been for quite some time....with 2 or 3 participants. :sad:

Well, another Ancient Aliens marathon comes to a close... I still watch even though I've seen most of the episodes already.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,986
    edited January 13
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    Need some OG's to return to the Lounge to make it great again.

@Septimus Prime You still working for Konami?

@mIRC Dawg there are dudes that are hype for the new all female fighting game by SNK in the VG thread. It looks like hot garbage. I need you to go in there and shit on them pls because I'm too upset to do so myself.

@Cisco AKA the greatest poster. :bow:

Just a heads up that mIRC is most likely in the SNK Heroine Fighters. He was always shitting on every fgs only to stan for a loli one because if 'gameplay mechanics'.
    Post edited by Femto on
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad Skill Joined: Posts: 7,399
    edited January 13
    Million wrote: »
    such a shame the Television thread has been barely hanging on to relevance for the past year or so... it's basically the Hell's Kitchen discussion thread and has been for quite some time....with 2 or 3 participants. :sad:

Well, another Ancient Aliens marathon comes to a close... I still watch even though I've seen most of the episodes already.

Join the SRK discord Million. You're the one missing piece. The Unicorn to Pertho's ark
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Say....my....name! Joined: Posts: 21,925 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Please don't insult my gossips............
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,206
    Anybody want some laundry detergent pizza?!
    DSdxdIQUIAAwTp4.jpg
    200.gif
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,333 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ask a Japanese person to say..

Barack Obama

and then

Black Obama.

:coffee:
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,823 mod
    I would disagree with that lost but Fishjie's name doesnt deserve that.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,101
    You don't talk to him

you just kick him out the house

Like they want to be treated like animals.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad Skill Joined: Posts: 7,399
    You don't talk to him

you just kick him out the house

Like they want to be treated like animals.

Feel like this would make more sense as a Crucades post.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,101
    edited January 13
    I bet animal suiters are the one breed of anything crucades actually likes. & Why he hasn't said a peep about this terrorizing so far.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

edited January 14
    @Starhammer

You've lost a lot of weight, Skullgrin....
    decoyg1.jpg
    liegeg1.jpg

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    another song that I wouldn't mind disappearing from existence--- "Lean On Me"... one of those that most have heard countless times on everything.

Oh and definitely "Silent Night" as performed by the damn Temptations. I feel lucky that this is the first Christmas that went by with me NOT hearing that song. I'd jump for joy if this song was erased from the universe.

haha, I have another Snort Burnell youtube vid playing in the background here though... every damn time I hear that line "Greed is MASSIVELY strong."... it gets me every time, man :clapdos: I need to clip that audio and make it into a phone alert or somethin'.
  • FDreamFDream Joined: Posts: 1,011
    @Million Add this to your list:
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge No Ningens Allowed Joined: Posts: 16,582
    haha, I have another Snort Burnell youtube vid playing in the background here though... every damn time I hear that line "Greed is MASSIVELY strong."... it gets me every time, man :clapdos: I need to clip that audio and make it into a phone alert or somethin'.
    SNort Burnell does some great editing. "HAHAHA Thanks for the money stupid fuck!" "I need that money... to pay my bills." "Are you a retard?" "I have a micro penis." "Greed is MASSIVELY strong." is a classic.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,546
    edited January 14
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/us/hawaii-false-alarm-react/index.html

How can one royally fuck this up? "Lolz Mah bad guyz, there is no ballistic missile en route."
    Imagine if this thing happens here in the mainland; it'd be LA-riot all around. Unfuckingbelievable.

Edit: found the Reddit thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/7q67a1/emergency_alert_about_ballistic_missile_sent_to/

Parents putting their kids under man holes and storm drain? WTF.
    =============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

edited January 14
    sheeeeeit, apparently the high school social hierarchy got much more complex...

The ancient times when I was in jr high and high school... it was the usual shit you saw in the older 80s movies:
    • Nerds
    • Jocks
    • Goths*
    • Holy Rollers.
    • Thugs
    Now... there's some differences along racial lines that I always found interesting though... I suppose "band geeks" is another category but there's the thing-- it seems like that's only a negative thing in the mostly white schools...or at least it usually was. In a black school that was actually pretty damn cool and gained you some kind of status... though not as high on the tier list as being in the jock category, obviously...nothing really beats that... but the difference stems from how a black band performs at an event vs. how a white "core style" marching band usually performs. Core-style is what you may see on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, live on NBC....and of course that movie Drumline kinda showed off what the usual black marching band is bringing to the table, with flashy dance moves and popular, current-trend music.

*another thing is that Goth category-- doesn't seem to have been a thing at your average "mostly black" school, at least from back then. I was the ONE and only at my school that slightly fit into that category....brooding teen angst all day long, constantly wearing black and drawing all kinds of dark, evil things....there was literally no one else that was like that, so I had the category all to myself...this sort of thing just seems to not exist with the black schools. (*edit--overlapping-- I was also in the "Nerd" category...oh how surprising, right? )

Of course the Holy Rollers were those in the choir...girls that probably weren't that attractive and on the "saving myself for marriage" mindset...along with a handful of guys that were probably gay.
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,721
    Wow at the Countach transormer. Im almost interested if that is a real toy. And speaking of card game videos, for some reason I've been binge watching MTG youtubers unwrapping original magic cards from the 90's. There was 2 times I've been around it, and received a couple shoe boxes of the first edition cards but I think i threw them out...which sucks balls as some of the cards have crazy value. I still have my baseball cards that I collected as a kid but are damn near worthless.
  • blueleonblueleon 2018 President Evil Joined: Posts: 2,295
    There was no football ,marching band, ROTC, or vocation training in our public inner-city school for adolescents. None of that coming of age drama in old teenager centric shows. The expectation was everyone going to college, even for scumbags or dumb asses like me

So the cliches were really one dimensional. One would sort of knew who was taking different paths later on.
    We were all sharing stories. Them about their missions and time in training, me about how I ended up in this line of work. And one marine saw a chick that caught his eye. He excuses him self and approaches her and her group. He introduces himself to the group and ask to speak with the chick he likes. Him and the lady get to talking, and with the utmost confidence, this dude ( in a suttle way ) suggest they get a room. And gives her a pat on the ass. Now if that was me or most other guys she probably throw a drink in my face or something. But I guess this dude just oozes so much machismo and alphaness, that she was turned on by his forwardness. And her friends were even impressed by him, and they ended up leaving together - BB_Hoody "When I'm on the clock, my opinion is all that matters."=Phantom Angel
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,871 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    KillaFox wrote: »
    This detergent pod challenge is insane. 2018 getting it popping hella early.

I don’t mind the challenge. We are over populated anyway.

05a939ca064ab53c3432a9f814d0631d978d7bf1e632f657a970f38a983f8284.jpg

lol i blame photoshop n anime for it
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Yummy Yummy Donuts! Joined: Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 14
    Random thought: Wtf does it mean when some random broad in a bar goes "Huh? Your hands are soft..."
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,655
    Means your a bitch ass n bomb.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    edited January 15
    BBQ wrote: »
    Wow at the Countach transormer. Im almost interested if that is a real toy.

They're real, but expensive

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/54631

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/4826

-Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,380
    LOOOL because of SRK forums almost shutting down, TRMK had more site traffic the last few days:

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/trmk.org

graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=999999&p=4e8cff&r=1y&t=2&z=30&c=1&h=150&w=340&u=trmk.org
  • blueleonblueleon 2018 President Evil Joined: Posts: 2,295
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Until then, they're still seventeen, ineligible for Selective Service, and most are unaccomplished trash.

rated-f-for-fuck-you-mens-shirt.png
    We were all sharing stories. Them about their missions and time in training, me about how I ended up in this line of work. And one marine saw a chick that caught his eye. He excuses him self and approaches her and her group. He introduces himself to the group and ask to speak with the chick he likes. Him and the lady get to talking, and with the utmost confidence, this dude ( in a suttle way ) suggest they get a room. And gives her a pat on the ass. Now if that was me or most other guys she probably throw a drink in my face or something. But I guess this dude just oozes so much machismo and alphaness, that she was turned on by his forwardness. And her friends were even impressed by him, and they ended up leaving together - BB_Hoody "When I'm on the clock, my opinion is all that matters."=Phantom Angel
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What the fuck am I looking at?
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file