downvote is the new upvote

fishjiefishjie noJoined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
yo now that downvote is fishjielicious and upvote is ciscolicious you know what you guys need to do. fishjie anything u wanna upvote and vice versa

kthxbai!
Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle

Comments

  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    You know that we know that you know we all think you are the best, Jie.

    If we could macro Upvote+Insightful+lol every time you post, we would.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 24,714
    You are dab00g 2.0. The button is accurate.

    FACTS
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    You are dab00g 2.0. The button is accurate.

    This is my 5th downvote ever.

    You deserve it.

    AND its irony.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Darksakul wrote: »
    You are dab00g 2.0. The button is accurate.

    FACTS

    And a sad one at that
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 24,714
    Infernoman wrote: »
    Darksakul wrote: »
    You are dab00g 2.0. The button is accurate.

    FACTS

    And a sad one at that

    As I borrow a quote from Po as it's very relevant in this case
    po pimpus wrote:
    That's sad as fuck.

    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,460 admin
    How have you proved your supremacy?

    Thanks for being here. Thanks for being part of this.

    Support ForumTraffic: help keep SRK alive and make money at the same time!

  • Shin AkumaShin Akuma "A free America without her THOMAS PAINE is unthinkable." ― Marquis de Lafayette Joined: Posts: 1,674
    Yes I'm curious as well. How does an Atheist prove their supremacy?, when God is the Supreme Judge of the World.

    igKCgsC.png
    "We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions..."
    “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”Bruce Lee
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.Vince Lombardi Jr.
    "Execution wins games." Execution > Strategy. "Execution is like the sun ― every single aspect of fighting games revolves around it." ― Me
    "KNOWING (strategy) is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must DO (execute)." ― Bruce Lee • Leonardo da Vinci • Johann Wolfgang von Goethe • Sun Tzu
    "One may KNOW (strategy) how to conquer without being able to DO (execute) it." "He wins his battles by making NO mistakes. Making NO mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory. ― Sun Tzu
    "If you can execute everything you want to at the right time, you can't lose. And that's why Tomo (Ohira) was the best ever. EXECUTION. He's just quicker, faster, better trained than anyone that's ever lived." ― Jeff Schaefer
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "All institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."


    Thomas Payne :coffee:
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • Shin AkumaShin Akuma "A free America without her THOMAS PAINE is unthinkable." ― Marquis de Lafayette Joined: Posts: 1,674
    edited January 13
    Touché.

    Paine wasn't a Christian - he was a deist. That is to say, he believed in God (The god of Nature) - just not the God of the Bible. And this is why he became one of the most hated men in America - because of his attack on Christianity, in his book "The Age of Reason" (which is where your quote comes from).

    I don't believe in institutional churches either - including any Christian church - because they are run by humans, and humans aren't perfect. They twist the words of the Bible to fit their own agenda. I stopped going to church for this very reason.

    It's unfortunate that the man responsible for the American Revolution and in turn, the creation of The United States of America, chose to release such a book. The remainder of his life was one of rejection and and hatred by the American People. The very people who would have remained slaves to Britain/England ― were it not for Paine's writings during the Revolution. A native-born Englishman, fighting against his home country, in favour of America. Only 6 people attended his funeral as a result. Paine's bones were dug up from his grave in America and they were supposed to be re-buried in his native England, but the bones were eventually lost. Such a sad way to end the legacy of the man responsible for the United States of America that is present today. He even coined "The United States of America".
    5gieoVJ.png
    The hypocrisy is there. I see it clearly and I don't deny it.
    (1h03m51s - 1h05m26s)
    The Cato Home Study Course, Vol. 3 Part 1: Thomas Paine's 'COMMON SENSE'
    "Paine, next discusses the biblical view of monarchy. His interpretation is questionable at times and we need not explore it in detail. Paine's appeal to the Bible is understandable, given the influence of the Bible on 18th century writers, but given Paine's personal views, his emphasis on the Bible is rather curious.

    Years after writing 'COMMON SENSE', Thomas Paine authored an infamous attack on Christianity, entitled ― 'AGE OF REASON'. Much of the abuse Paine suffered in his later life, stemmed from this book. Thomas Paine was not an Atheist however ― he was a Deist. Deism was fairly popular in the 18th Century Enlightenment, and it basically meant the belief in a God of Nature [Declaration of Independence]. Deists typically rejected any belief in Supernatural Revelation, including the Bible. Deism was adopted by a number of Founding Fathers, including Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin.
    Qx4hYKg.png
    Paine was a deist when he wrote 'COMMON SENSE', which gives a curious slant to his appeal to biblical authority. John Adams suggested that Paine was hypocritical, for using an authority he personally rejected. This is one way of looking at the matter, but we should also remember that Paine was writing for a popular audience ― many of whom believed in the Bible. Paine was using every possible weapon in his arsenal, including the argument that monarchy is contrary to biblical teaching.":
    Eqwes46.png
    :coffee:

    EDIT:
    "But where says some is the King of America? I'll tell you Friend, he reigns above, and doth not make havoc of mankind like the Royal Brute of Britain. Yet that we may not appear to be defective even in earthly honors, let a day be solemnly set apart for proclaiming the charter; let it be brought forth placed on the divine law, the word of God; let a crown be placed thereon, by which the world may know, that so far as we approve as monarchy, that in America THE LAW IS KING. For as in absolute governments the King is law, so in free countries the law ought to be King; and there ought to be no other. But lest any ill use should afterwards arise, let the crown at the conclusion of the ceremony be demolished, and scattered among the people whose right it is."
    ― COMMON SENSE
    :coffee:
    Post edited by Shin Akuma on
    “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”Bruce Lee
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.Vince Lombardi Jr.
    "Execution wins games." Execution > Strategy. "Execution is like the sun ― every single aspect of fighting games revolves around it." ― Me
    "KNOWING (strategy) is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must DO (execute)." ― Bruce Lee • Leonardo da Vinci • Johann Wolfgang von Goethe • Sun Tzu
    "One may KNOW (strategy) how to conquer without being able to DO (execute) it." "He wins his battles by making NO mistakes. Making NO mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory. ― Sun Tzu
    "If you can execute everything you want to at the right time, you can't lose. And that's why Tomo (Ohira) was the best ever. EXECUTION. He's just quicker, faster, better trained than anyone that's ever lived." ― Jeff Schaefer
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Preppy wrote: »
    How have you proved your supremacy?

    true greatness does not need to self proclaim it through numerous spam posts. when cisco posts on srk, it is through tears of pain as he desperately seeks validation. when i post it is only for the lulz and to trigger ppl like hawk bird whoever the fuck that is.
    You are dab00g 2.0. The button is accurate.

    fishjie is Asian. Already cursed by tiny penis and his women turning him down in favor of the white man.

    And you had to add this insult to his eternal injury.

    Ouch.

    oh please, to be insulted would mean i care what a post 09er random no name scrub with an av of some jap chick he probably jerks off to at night has to think. but i'm gonna guess its some generic neesa knight of whiteness version 10.0 who happens to be an otaku. or as the kids these days like to call them, a weaboo.
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,460 admin
    hell no

    kthxbai

    Thanks for being here. Thanks for being part of this.

    Support ForumTraffic: help keep SRK alive and make money at the same time!

  • BoelBoel FREEDOM FIGHTER I CANNOT BE CAGED Joined: Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @fishjie my brother , I know the pain you must be feeling right now because of the hurtful comments in this thread. I know you are putting up a strong front, but I can see the small cracks within it.
    I just wanted to let you know that I am here if you need someone to talk to during the day or
    In the middle of the night, in my dreams
    You should see the things we do, baby
    In the middle of the night, in my dreams
    I know I'm gonna be with you
    So I take my time
    Are you ready for it?
    <@MrWizard>; SRK still gets quite a bit of traffic
    <@MrWizard>; mostly from SFV noobs
    <@MrWizard>; and GD hell spawn
    #teamhellspawn
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,984
    edited January 15


    Sisqo>Taser Face
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • Tyrant Sardines IITyrant Sardines II Tell me a story Joined: Posts: 2,666
    Boel wrote: »
    @fishjie my brother , I know the pain you must be feeling right now because of the hurtful comments in this thread. I know you are putting up a strong front, but I can see the small cracks within it.
    I just wanted to let you know that I am here if you need someone to talk to during the day or
    In the middle of the night, in my dreams
    You should see the things we do, baby
    In the middle of the night, in my dreams
    I know I'm gonna be with you
    So I take my time
    Are you ready for it?

    Basically

    OTT Movie
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Tenacious Disgaea
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Shin Akuma wrote: »
    Touché.

    Paine wasn't a Christian - he was a deist. That is to say, he believed in God (The god of Nature) - just not the God of the Bible. And this is why he became one of the most hated men in America - because of his attack on Christianity, in his book "The Age of Reason" (which is where your quote comes from).

    I don't believe in institutional churches either - including any Christian church - because they are run by humans, and humans aren't perfect. They twist the words of the Bible to fit their own agenda. I stopped going to church for this very reason.

    It's unfortunate that the man responsible for the American Revolution and in turn, the creation of The United States of America, chose to release such a book. The remainder of his life was one of rejection and and hatred by the American People. The very people who would have remained slaves to Britain/England ― were it not for Paine's writings during the Revolution. A native-born Englishman, fighting against his home country, in favour of America. Only 6 people attended his funeral as a result. Paine's bones were dug up from his grave in America and they were supposed to be re-buried in his native England, but the bones were eventually lost. Such a sad way to end the legacy of the man responsible for the United States of America that is present today. He even coined "The United States of America".
    5gieoVJ.png
    The hypocrisy is there. I see it clearly and I don't deny it.
    (1h03m51s - 1h05m26s)
    The Cato Home Study Course, Vol. 3 Part 1: Thomas Paine's 'COMMON SENSE'
    "Paine, next discusses the biblical view of monarchy. His interpretation is questionable at times and we need not explore it in detail. Paine's appeal to the Bible is understandable, given the influence of the Bible on 18th century writers, but given Paine's personal views, his emphasis on the Bible is rather curious.

    Years after writing 'COMMON SENSE', Thomas Paine authored an infamous attack on Christianity, entitled ― 'AGE OF REASON'. Much of the abuse Paine suffered in his later life, stemmed from this book. Thomas Paine was not an Atheist however ― he was a Deist. Deism was fairly popular in the 18th Century Enlightenment, and it basically meant the belief in a God of Nature [Declaration of Independence]. Deists typically rejected any belief in Supernatural Revelation, including the Bible. Deism was adopted by a number of Founding Fathers, including Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin.
    Qx4hYKg.png
    Paine was a deist when he wrote 'COMMON SENSE', which gives a curious slant to his appeal to biblical authority. John Adams suggested that Paine was hypocritical, for using an authority he personally rejected. This is one way of looking at the matter, but we should also remember that Paine was writing for a popular audience ― many of whom believed in the Bible. Paine was using every possible weapon in his arsenal, including the argument that monarchy is contrary to biblical teaching.":
    Eqwes46.png
    :coffee:

    EDIT:
    "But where says some is the King of America? I'll tell you Friend, he reigns above, and doth not make havoc of mankind like the Royal Brute of Britain. Yet that we may not appear to be defective even in earthly honors, let a day be solemnly set apart for proclaiming the charter; let it be brought forth placed on the divine law, the word of God; let a crown be placed thereon, by which the world may know, that so far as we approve as monarchy, that in America THE LAW IS KING. For as in absolute governments the King is law, so in free countries the law ought to be King; and there ought to be no other. But lest any ill use should afterwards arise, let the crown at the conclusion of the ceremony be demolished, and scattered among the people whose right it is."
    ― COMMON SENSE
    :coffee:

    This is fantastic, please keep up the good work.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file