Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

New at Third Strike

SinnersCircleSinnersCircle Joined: Posts: 8
I need some valuable tips and pointers to improve my game. I broke the fundamentals down to basic sf + parry. I main Urien, any helpful advice is appreciated.

Comments

• VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 686
    Your best bet is to look up videos on Youtube. Not everyone plays Third Strike still and there's a huge catalog of combos and tech on that site in video format @SinnersCircle
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
  • RichterRichter ~~~00~~~ Joined: Posts: 1,918
    Basic Urien gameplay
    1. Keep away build meter
    2. Push opponent into corner then throw up Aegis
    3. Profit

He's probably the second most popular character in Japan so you shouldn't have trouble finding good players on YouTube.

Also Facebook has third strike junkies group where people might provide useful tech
    coffee.gifapplaud.gifkarate.gifthumbsup.gifwtf.gifpray.gifsmokin.gifparty.gifcool2.gifchinasmile.gifnunchuck.gifsad.gifeek.pngmad.pngcybot.gif