www.JasensCustoms.com - Panzer Fight Sticks, ADCAP SuperGuns, EZ MODs, and more!

1394041424345»

Comments

• electricgraveelectricgrave KOBURAH!!! Joined: Posts: 86
    edited January 23
    It is the Noir layout. Definitely not the Vewlix.
    flpTDtI.jpg

• Jasen HicksJasen Hicks JasensCustoms.com Joined: Posts: 2,438
    It should fit... the 3i, 3, and OG were the same size on the top.
    2014 SRK Tech Talk Company of the Year Jasen's Custom Creations - Custom Joysticks, SuperGuns, Vinyl Graphics
    2014 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick - Retired
    2015 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 2.0 - Hiatus
    2016 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 3 - Order Now!
    2016 SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year Co-Recipient

Have a question? Use the JASENSCUSTOMS HELP DESK

- Jasen's Customs Facebook, it's where the pictures are: Facebook
    - Follow me on Twitter to see what new things I am adding: Twitter
    - Learn something? I try to publish all of my creations and tutorials at: The TechBlog
  • electricgraveelectricgrave KOBURAH!!! Joined: Posts: 86
    edited January 23
    Thanks for the quick reply. That's great news.

• SmangSmang Joined: Posts: 25
    will you be producing more colours someday @Jasen Hicks ? i would love a case but not sure i can pull off purple.
    Yes, just getting orders filled and inventory counted.
    2014 SRK Tech Talk Company of the Year Jasen's Custom Creations - Custom Joysticks, SuperGuns, Vinyl Graphics
    2016 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 3 - Order Now!

- Learn something? I try to publish all of my creations and tutorials at: The TechBlog
  • SmangSmang Joined: Posts: 25
    edited January 24
    grande! i'm hovering over the buy button like

push-the-button.gif

• VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 686
    For anyone that may come in here asking, the screws that hold the Panzer 3 closed are 6-32 size screws. I was able to take one of mine to a local Ace Hardware and buy 10 more as replacements. They were only 11 cents each. Anyway Ace has some 6-32's that are about the same size as the screws in the Panzer and also take a Philips head. Just wanted to share!
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,374 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Do you offer no-soldering required Brook UFB EZ-mods for a TE round 1 X360 Stick?

Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
    No; I don’t.

• PolopolloPolopollo Joined: Posts: 4
    Polopollo wrote: »
    Hello, new to this kind of fight sticks. I ordered my first Panzer (a hitbox, used to play with my keyboard before, and wanted to upgrade!), but I have a super dumb question concerning the front buttons (not familiar at all with that, I need help on this):

I cannot find "eli5" explanation of what they do.

I did read here:
    (including optional author)What are the jumpers in the kit used for? - You connect them to pins on JP4 (RIGHT BUTTON on the AUX Panel) and JP5 (LEFT BUTTON on the Aux Panel). These let you set those buttons to either L3, R3, TP Click, or Turbo.

I also found frontbutton-explanations.png.

But I still can't figure out them:
    1. Select --> I guess like any game station controller.
    2. Home -> I guess to show the Steam Big Picture mode when playing (and Pausing the game behind). Or the Playstation Operating system for what I recall.
    3. Start -> Ok this one I guess it
    4. AUX Button lock switch -> From what I read, it is to prevent to push all the front buttons accidentally. Hmm ok. all of them? Anything specific about it?
    5. LS - DP - RS Mode -> Absolutely no idea what it is. It says "Shift directional inputs to support Left or Right Analog (LS/RS) Mode" on the picture but I still don't understand. Is it for some specific fighting/other type of games? How does it work for a classic street fighter or the new DBFZ, any influence? how should it be set?
    6. R3 -> Ok from what I read it is an extra button on Playstation, when the right joystick is pressed, got it
    7. TP click -> What is that? ???? What happens is I press this button? That is the most mysterious button I can find here!
    8. L3 -> Same as R3 for left joystick, got it.

And what about the "Turbo" from the explanation above?

Anyway, any quick explanation from you guys would be amazing! Thanks again, so excited!!

You are confusing an EZ MOD with the Panzer. They are separate products completely.

The lock switch shits off all front buttons to ensure you don’t accidentally press one during play.

TP is Touchpad Click. It’s a PS4 button.

The LEFT STICK, d-PAD, RIGHT STICK function literally shifts how the directional buttons are displayed to the PC or console. Normall d-PAD mode is what you want.

My bad for posting in the wrong thread, I got confused with "PANTHERA" and "Panzer" indeed!

Thanks for the explanations! So from what I understand R3/TP/L3 are Playstation only buttons. As I only play on PC usually, I just wonder: Are they used on PC and Xbox at all? If yes what are their name?

For the LEFT STICK, d-PAD, RIGHT STICK function, I wish you would have a quick youtube video to see what it looks like on PC/PS/Xbox ^^ But I'll stick to the D-pad mode as you said! Thanks!

I can't wait to build and try it. Is this long to ship it once ordered? :)

QQ: I saw this pfs3built-1.png
    and I am wondering how can I get the 8 buttons? (7 dragon balls + Sheron).
    Is this from a specific button and you added dragon ball printed into? If yes which button model? Sorry new to all the stick fanciness! I want to start modding the external "prints" as soon as I am comfortable in making it work on my computer! with the basic buttons/cables!

Thanks,
    Paul
    Checkout my Facebook page; I did a live video of how I made the buttons using OBSCs.

• earthwormbenearthwormben Joined: Posts: 69
    Do you do many sticks for UK customers?
    Do you do many sticks for UK customers?

I do a few here and there, yes.

Just a heads up, the PS4+ Audio boards Jasen sells off the site are legit. I bought one initially from arcadeshock but it doesn't have the same connections for my Panzer Hitbox that the one from Jasen has. Also, the audio sounded jacked up on the mic with the arcadeshock pcb but when I put the one jasen sold me in it sounds perfect. I can hear myself on my recorded PS4 videos and live broadcasts. Pretty dope. BTW @Jasen Hicks I need the cable for the TP L3 R3 that connects from the Brook PS4+ PCB to the EZ Build board. I lost mine, do I have to buy that WHOLE wiring kit or is there a way I can just buy only that particular cable from you? Lemme know please bro. Thanks!
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
    Just a heads up, the PS4+ Audio boards Jasen sells off the site are legit. I bought one initially from arcadeshock but it doesn't have the same connections for my Panzer Hitbox that the one from Jasen has. Also, the audio sounded jacked up on the mic with the arcadeshock pcb but when I put the one jasen sold me in it sounds perfect. I can hear myself on my recorded PS4 videos and live broadcasts. Pretty dope. BTW @Jasen Hicks I need the cable for the TP L3 R3 that connects from the Brook PS4+ PCB to the EZ Build board. I lost mine, do I have to buy that WHOLE wiring kit or is there a way I can just buy only that particular cable from you? Lemme know please bro. Thanks!

Wiring kits are sold as kits as they are all made up already.

The PS4+ boards are all the same... not sure why mine were better :)

Wiring kits are sold as kits as they are all made up already.

The PS4+ boards are all the same... not sure why mine were better :)

Yeah I just think I got a dud from arcadeshock. It happens. Basically my voice sounded scrambled on the mic port on that PCB but the one I got from you works fine. I guess I'll take the cable from my Korean Panzer since I only use it when I play Tekken sometimes. I have a wire from arcadeshock that fits but I wanted the Hitbox to be as clean as possible inside. Thanks tho!
    Most recent Panzer Fight Stick Builds:

27459843_2456652591227415_1499973280452974453_n.jpg?oh=bc5b588e643bd456225f5767d52ae6e4&oe=5B1BBC6D

DVYcdLUU0AI8J0-.jpg:large

DUV91WpVMAAGWiY.jpg:large

DUWJEbGVMAAWa7P.jpg:large

... and two more Panzers for LI Joe; because one wasn't enough (and having a back up just in case a connector fails due to fatigue is just a good idea):

DU_7dh8VQAA3k8J.jpg

DU_7dh7V4AEfJqy.jpg

• mquakemquake Joined: Posts: 10
    edited February 7
    I was looking your hit boxes and I have some doubts.

- Is your ez pcb just a shortcut? I mean, nothing process there, just redirects the data from the buttons to the brook PCB? I mean, can add extra input lag?

- Why some boxes on the site appear to have the brook connector with minijack and others not, I don't see it in the options

- What are the use of the buttons in the frontal? And what is the use of the switches?

- Is the hit box button layout exactly the same of the hitbox arcade?
    No, no lag from the EZ BUILD.

Some use the UFB others use the PS4+ with audio. Hence the different choices for console connections.

See JasensCustoms.zendesk.com for info on the front panels buttons. I’ve outlined it there ( and in this thread too ).

No, it’s not the same. @RageousX perfected the layout through math and trial/tests and I’ve used his.

• mquakemquake Joined: Posts: 10
    Thanks mate, the zendesk solved every doubt I had

I'll order soon
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So my brother was nice and got me an ADCAP supergun for xmas. But I was wondering what the pinout for the extra buttons where on the back? I already have the adapters for the CSP2 and CPS1. However I also have a System 12 board which has its own harness. So I'd like to be able to wire that up as well. Though if it comes down to it, I could use the Capcom JVS IO adapter and use the CPS2 kich harness instead.
    So my brother was nice and got me an ADCAP supergun for xmas. But I was wondering what the pinout for the extra buttons where on the back? I already have the adapters for the CSP2 and CPS1. However I also have a System 12 board which has its own harness. So I'd like to be able to wire that up as well. Though if it comes down to it, I could use the Capcom JVS IO adapter and use the CPS2 kich harness instead.

Manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nx26wtyigdub3es/MK30ADCAPUserManual.pdf?dl=0

• DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,061
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Do you offer no-soldering required Brook UFB EZ-mods for a TE round 1 X360 Stick?

Just guy everything out of the old TE. The pcb inside is trash anyways.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist