Hit Thread - One Hit Wonder

2»

Comments

• Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Factual Joined: Posts: 9,882
    appo wrote: »
    So I guess the Unblockable is combo-able in the corner w/o vanish?

unblockable?

thx for posting the video.

His ground ice
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • appoappo (¬‿¬) Joined: Posts: 5,262
    appo wrote: »
    So I guess the Unblockable is combo-able in the corner w/o vanish?

unblockable?

thx for posting the video.

His ground ice

ah, okay. of course.
    i actually had a pause with him due to issues with the overall game i had but since that seems to be gone
    i will start to learn him properly. i am not sure if he can do it without assist at this point. i have to actually rewatch all the stuff i posted myself :D

• AlkiAlki Joined: Posts: 25
    edited February 16
    Anybody having success AGAINST Hit? This dude just flies across the screen, or teleports behind you, (nothin personal) or starts playing tic tac toe on your face from full screen. His L buttons are ridic, see the hitbox imgur pics: https://pastebin.com/iG5fwJMw
    I've had him on my team since the beginning and think his oki and mix up is unstoppable w/ 18's barrier. I feel like the only times I get hit or lose in neutral is due to a random movement +Super Dash or assist.

What are his weaknesses? It's hard to tell with online guessing games. Is there a reliable 5S counter or bait, or counter poke strat, anyone with a long reaching low but with a tucked away upper hurtbox?
    I've even had supers go in the wrong direction against him when trying to A18 22S~lv3 his oki. It just seems like a stupid character that also gets a quick one button reversal.

• ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 4,364
    Hit doesn't have much in the way of weaknesses. His assist is lackluster, he has to deal with extra start up on his specials, he lacks tools when he's off the ground.

Basically one of the best characters in the game.
  • GiefsBulgeGiefsBulge Beauty of Muscles Joined: Posts: 26
    I thought he also had bad lows cause of their range and startup?
  • AlkiAlki Joined: Posts: 25
    edited February 16
    I don't think it matters because he has cross ups, an overhead and low that have a similar startup animation, and comboable unblockables... You're really more worried about the L/R, unblockable, no blocking during jump frames, mixup. Sitting there blocking, you're already doing worse than 50/50.

edit: also his 2M low does not have bad range.. instead it has...
2»