Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

The Sonic the hedgehog thread V.7 2017 its been generations since the last good sonic game

1717273747577»

Comments

• FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,426
    Lost world is my favorite 3D sonic game. Would love to see an improved return to that style of play.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

• EphidelEphidel 02 OG Joined: Posts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    All these crappy Sonic games always seem to have the best soundtrack.
    Fightcade: Ephidel
    Steam: Ephidel
    Discord: Ephidel
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Sexy Fighting Game Renaissance Joined: Posts: 3,474
    edited February 11
    Greetings. If there were to be a brand new Sonic Mania 2 game, what specific aspects would you guys want in it?
    I recall a few others mentioning that Sega would be able to capitalize on Sonic Mania's success but they should not over-rely on the nostalgia factor. That is to say, perhaps a new gaming experience from another old school perspective, while at the same time producing newer elements and/or mechanics.
    Post edited by Great_Dark_Hero on
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Geese, Xiaoyu, Jin, Lars, Heihachi, Lee, Steve, M.Raven]

SFV
    Cammy [Menat, Sagat(?), Ryu]
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,106
    Just all brand new levels. Thats all i fucking want. Stop with the throw backs.

This
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,249
    I am happy with the 70% reworking of old stages with 30% new. Would LOVE some of the 8bit version of the games to be remade (Jungle Zone in particular)
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Sexy Fighting Game Renaissance Joined: Posts: 3,474
    Here's to some decent Metal Sonic artwork.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Geese, Xiaoyu, Jin, Lars, Heihachi, Lee, Steve, M.Raven]

SFV
    Cammy [Menat, Sagat(?), Ryu]
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• SkullboySkullboy On Days Like These... Joined: Posts: 12,604
    Finally finished my Sonic Mania review. Give it a watch if you guys have five minutes. :tup:

"Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    If they ever remake Marble Garden or Carnival Night for gods sake make them smaller/shorter. I just hate those two stages.
  • EphidelEphidel 02 OG Joined: Posts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Carnival Night is definitely longer than Marble Garden, that's for sure.
    Fightcade: Ephidel
    Steam: Ephidel
    Discord: Ephidel
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 19,577
    If you dont know what you are doing in Carnival Night then you can easily time out on that stage, can't say I've ever had that happen on Marble Garden.
    High Enough

If you haven't seen this before you may have questions...

Marble isnt too bad just the music bums me out lol. But Carnival is lile IT took a huge douche on a sonic game

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file