▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
█████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
Preppy wrote: »
Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.

Comments

• Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,455 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So what was the straw this time? That poor camel's got brittle bones syndrome or some shit.

He ventured into the MVCI general discussion thread and ranted after being warned by mods not to multiple times.
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Factual Joined: Posts: 9,891
    So what was the straw this time? That poor camel's got brittle bones syndrome or some shit.

He ventured into the MVCI general discussion thread and ranted after being warned by mods not to multiple times.

.......so the same straw. I dipped in there and saw a singular rant and a warning. Did he post another one that got sent to the Shadow Realm?
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,455 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    After being warned countless times, he got Warned again for insulting anybody who dared to have a different opinion. He then felt the need to play dumb. He thus got banned for wasting my time.

We often talk about wanting SRK to be Hard/OG fun, and we also talk about not having troll idiots getting in the way. This falls into the latter category.

rips

Is it a permanent ban?
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,691 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Troll threads are back?

tenor.gif
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 5,061
    @Preppy
    Did you delete the post where he played dumb or am I just missing it?
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,534 admin
    He hit me up elsewhere. It's great. /s

i film things

• ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,573
    Doesn't Po know it's rude to bully the homeless?
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,107
    Man, he was fine outside of the VGD/MvCi thread. He just couldn't help himself.

That said, he's probably lurking right now as an alt :rofl:
    I've heard a rumor that you can have a point without attacking people who disagree with you. It wasn't even funny or creative, something I hoped SRK peeps were good at.

i film things

• WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,584
    I've heard a rumor that you can have a point without attacking people who disagree with you. It wasn't even funny or creative, something I hoped SRK peeps were good at.

Rumors are also abound that civility is overrated.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    In theory there's a difference between "trying to be part of the ongoing conversation" and "trying to shit on that conversation and everybody else trying to have that conversation".

Might be subtle sometimes, but it's important. Not all parts of SRK are for everyone. Smash, for examples.

i film things

• The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,185
    After being warned countless times, he got Warned again for insulting anybody who dared to have a different opinion. He then felt the need to play dumb. He thus got banned for wasting my time.

We often talk about wanting SRK to be Hard/OG fun, and we also talk about not having troll idiots getting in the way. This falls into the latter category.

rips

Does this mean he was a worse troll than Cisco
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
  • AcidicEnemaAcidicEnema Joined: Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 13
    Wasted wrote: »
    He had a point, tbh.

Yeah, a mod on SRK absolutely could've saved MvCI if he had used his shill powers for good instead of evil.
    "You don't always get what you want. GG was dead for years outside of a few communities before they got xrd. Tekken was defacto dead after ttt2 too. Shit was on life support.

Growing up I learned to just be happy with what you have or move on. I wanted evo to have more variety too. Instead we have 3 anime games, and 2 smash games. I wanted kof14 to release with better graphics so it had more of a scene. Sadly life gives you what you got so you might as well hold the L and click rematch.

People used to come out for these games for the love not the admiration." - Negative-Zer0
  • StockyJamStockyJam Wholier than Thou Joined: Posts: 6,211
    edited February 13
    just to rub salt into the wound...

brought to you by CAPCOM, the one game po cant find flaw with
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 952
    RIP
  • FatalSeabassFatalSeabass Seabass is lethal! Joined: Posts: 1,186
    If you legit look at Po's thoughts and feelings on Capcom and their handling of recent games, he isn't...wrong. Now, he may come off a bit strong at times but at least he's keeping it a buck versus the wack ass shilling going on.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file