Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

SRK General Discussion Discord

1235»

Comments

• MasoDxMasoDx Joined: Posts: 107
    can you add a tech talk channel on srk discord ????

• DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,106
    MasoDx wrote: »
    can you add a tech talk channel on srk discord ????

There already is a tech talk Discord
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • DurangoDurango RangoTheMercenary Joined: Posts: 136
    Is there a new link? The OP expired.
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So, i've been living here in Orlando for the past 2 weeks (moved due to work) and i honestly like my new job but really want to go back to NYC. It is so fucking boring down here and nearly everyone i see in common areas is fat and ugly. Sure there is plenty of stores and places to eat but it isn't like NYC in terms of fun factor, regardless of Disney, Universal etc being down here.

I miss seeing crazy people on the subways, i miss getting pissed off and annoyed by random black high school kids, i miss being able to experience pieces of the culture of the friends i meet who all come from different countries, and i just miss everything about nyc. Fuck florida.. I'll give this place till june, but i don't like it then i will go back to NYC.

NYC >> all!
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg Satan > Kami Joined: Posts: 4,035
    51YlwNNjStL.jpg
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 853
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,116
    edited January 31
    Why is this guy posting from his alt account, we know that's you zoolander!

Consider 2 major evidences:
    1. Zatalcon's only posts before talking about Poo York were "fishjie. ugly," and 'I can beat up Mayweather if he wasn't running away so much, put me in there!!'
    2. fishjie has not addressed Zatalcon on this matter of his opinion of his looks. And that is as far as the user Zatalcon can go in regards to describing fishjie, without one adjective, ever. Because in fact he loves fishjies neckbeard ass.

Zoo+long-con

Where he wishes he could get
    'tooted in his tonsils.'

A tantalizing con! Zigazow!!

But at this time, so far yet! fishjie has not adopted and then married you like the New york freak of the week, Woody Allen.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,106
    ebd.jpg
    Why is this guy posting from his alt account, we know that's you zoolander!

Consider 2 major evidences:
    1. Zatalcon's only posts before talking about Poo York were "fishjie. ugly," and 'I can beat up Mayweather if he wasn't running away so much, put me in there!!'
    2. fishjie has not addressed Zatalcon on this matter of his opinion of his looks. And that is as far as the user Zatalcon can go in regards to describing fishjie, without one adjective, ever. Because in fact he loves fishjies neckbeard ass.

Zoo+long-con

Where he wishes he could get
    'tooted in his tonsils.'

A tantalizing con! Zigazow!!

But at this time, so far yet! fishjie has not adopted and then married you like the New york freak of the week, Woody Allen.

I'm not Zoolander... i think it's highly likely that you are ugly too. Everything on the 1st sentence of your "major evidence" is fact though.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,107
    Note that Zatalcon has a different thesaurus than the rest of us, and it says that "Ugly" is a synonym to "Asian." :coffee:
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    edited February 4
    Note that Zatalcon has a different thesaurus than the rest of us, and it says that "Ugly" is a synonym to "Asian." :coffee:

lol. No. Ugly is just ugly. There was a pic posted i think in the lounge thread in where a bunch of srkners had a group pic. They were all ugly and they appeared mixed.

Whether IRL or in the internet, i really don't care about an ugly persons view on me. In fact, during my first week here in Orlando i had to share an airbnb with 4 people. 2 white people (male and a female both ranging from 21-22 yrs old) and 2 chinese girls.. The 2 caucasian roommates (who are originally from LA and Wisconsin) where on a fuckin high horse. They were two spoiled ass rich white kids.

The white chick made too much orders: she had to have the single room on the 1st floor (the only room on that floor), she was the one who announced group meetings, and also liked hanging around with random white male workers nearly every weekend. I was always annoyed when she would talk to me or the other two chinese girls because she was ugly and had no right to give orders. I mean, why the fuck do you think you are supposed to be running the shit when you look like shrek? Some people need to realize that they are too ugly to tell others what to do.

The white guy was also an asshat. He was like those rich white frat boys who get strains of grey hair when they reach 20 years old. This Mother fucker was completely loud, spoiled, and was also ugly.

Anyway Missing Person, I think you need to get over the whole bitching you do after someone voices their disgust on how microwaving live puppies for fun isn't illegal in a certain country. Just because someone thinks that not making shit like that a crime shows some fucked up civil views doesn't automatically mean racism, it's just telling it how it is. You are the type who requires people to sugar coat things and not tell it straight otherwise you will get offended.
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,944

Calling people ugly and expressing his views that "ugly" people are and should be treated as lesser individuals is just his gimmick. A weird one, but a gimmick nonetheless.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,116
    So why is your ugly ass meandering posts in this thread.

Don't worry. We wouldn't understand nor care if you told us.

Calling people ugly and expressing his views that "ugly" people are and should be treated as lesser individuals is just his gimmick. A weird one, but a gimmick nonetheless.

No. I'm serious in what i say.

Also, ugly people are not lesser individuals.. It's the ugly people who think and talk as if they are higher individuals that should be put in their place. WTF-Akuma is most likely very ugly which is why he is so angry at me for the things i said about ugly people; he's offended because it involves him for some reason.

Raz0r wrote: »
    Dude, shut up.

No.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 14,107
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    Anyway Missing Person, I think you need to get over the whole bitching you do after someone voices their disgust on how microwaving live puppies for fun isn't illegal in a certain country. Just because someone thinks that not making shit like that a crime shows some fucked up civil views doesn't automatically mean racism, it's just telling it how it is. You are the type who requires people to sugar coat things and not tell it straight otherwise you will get offended.

As soon as you learn to disconnect two separate incidents.

So like, how long is it gonna take you to get tying your shoes? Because I'm gonna give you 10 years after that to learn the above. :coffee:
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Zatalcon wrote: »

No. I'm serious in what i say.

Also, ugly people are not lesser individuals.. It's the ugly people who think and talk as if they are higher individuals that should be put in their place. WTF-Akuma is most likely very ugly which is why he is so angry at me for the things i said about ugly people; he's offended because it involves him for some reason.

Actually hax is a smooth criminal looking dude full of so much swag that a square ass dude like you would probably explode from the sheer awesomeness of being in his presence. Also he rock that BUFU gear all day, little ugly, fall the fuck back.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
    edited February 8
    This thread

Jon-Stewart-Eating-Popcorn.gif?fit=226%2C309&ssl=1

• AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,395 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Zatalcon so Beta, he stretched Decepticon Betahood past Zeta, and into misspelled areas Starscream's ghost never even sank into.

Zatalcon so Beta, he makes T:TAS Shockwave look like a page out of Marvel.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • KillaFoxKillaFox Resident Savage Joined: Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    Azure calling anyone beta is laughable

97.6% sure that Azure is a cuck
    Azure wrote: »
    Zatalcon so Beta, he stretched Decepticon Betahood past Zeta, and into misspelled areas Starscream's ghost never even sank into.

Zatalcon so Beta, he makes T:TAS Shockwave look like a page out of Marvel.

What the hell did you just say?

OHBTW: Floyd Mayweather is one of the biggest scam artists in history. His fan base hold the same IQ as preteen Miley Cyrus fans during her disney show days. Fuck him.
    KillaFox wrote: »

Who are you again?

Actually, scratch that.

...who are you?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

Who are you again?

Actually, scratch that.

...who are you?

oooooh now you got amnesia. Here is a reminder when my words made your gaping hole of a vagina to start bleeding

Yout post is one of the vilest things I have ever read.

I hope you are never in charge of... anything, ever.

You make Trump look like he's one of your close genetic relations.

Your post is literally the fourth thing I have ever negged on here.

And by far the worst.

PUSSY
    edited February 11

Who are you again?

Actually, scratch that.

...who are you?

oooooh now you got amnesia. Here is a reminder when my words made your gaping hole of a vagina to start bleeding

And by far the worst.

PUSSY

Honestly I do not remember you at all, child.

I've eviscerated so many stunted banty rooster wannabes on here, it's impossible to keep track of which gutless piece of shit you might happen to be.

Go find your head wherever I casually tossed it, and maybe kick it around a bit so that it might get some use for once, and quit running around the forums getting blood on them. It is bad enough when one of you dickless bitches is simply menstruating in your communal shack... but you're in here, fuckin' up the Berber.

Who are you again?

Actually, scratch that.

...who are you?

And by far the worst.

PUSSY

snip.

Cool Story, bro

Post 09ers have such vivid imaginations.
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,944
    That's what's going on in the Lounge these days? Lol... Oh how the mighty have fallen.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    I so want to get into this argument, but both side are cucks.

*Gets out bag of Popcorn*
    Why argue at all. That's not the issue here with
    > the dumb guy who can't even read where he is, and that this is not the place for his boring travel blog.

Zatalcon is supposed to post his pic to prove how ugly he is or not.

Until then. Coward.

7h1q9U8.jpg

wikipedia knows about Poo York.

• DANZANDANZAN Allow you to LIVE. Joined: Posts: 6,752
    Azure sounds like a tryhard. Only thing i know about him is that he and soviet supposedly "fought" each other here on SRK before.

I think that says it all.

*joy emoji png*

1235»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file