Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

The Current State of the World thread

1377378379380381383»

Comments

• NeverYouMindNeverYouMind Joined: Posts: 893
    There was once a psychic named Erik Jan Hanussen that foretold that Europe would fall to Muslims and a new war would be waged in 20 to 30 years to cleanse Europe of their ilk.
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 3,378
    Duterte was criticized on Monday for having boasted that he had ordered soldiers to shoot female communist guerrillas in the genitals.

“Tell the soldiers, ‘There’s a new order coming from the mayor,’ ” the president said in a speech, recalling a directive he said he had given when he was mayor of Davao City. “ ‘We will not kill you. We will just shoot you in the vagina.’ ”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/12/world/asia/philippines--vagina.html
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Promotional Girls Defend Their Work During Fiery Feminism Debate | Good Morning Britain

and also from the perspective of a female driver on grid girls.

This is an interesting topic for me as it points out that women hate (hell even some men) when others are successful at something they feel they shouldn't deserve to be in. I do love the second video.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    edited February 13
    Infernoman wrote: »

1:50 Holy shit, the TV program is so PC that they even blurred pictures of them in work cloth.
    Post edited by Xvideos on
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU RIP Mahvel 2017-2017 Joined: Posts: 11,290
    She also told the Polish weekly magazine Do Rzeczy that she personally knows Germans who are getting ready to emigrate to Poland because they had have enough, and she added: “If Poland and Hungary do not give in on this question, you could become countries that some Germans and French will flee to. You could become islands of stability in Europe.”

Motherfucking cowards
    Fighting Game Mains:
    - USFIV - Fei Long
    - SFV - Ryu
    - UMVC3 - Akuma/Iron Fist/Ghost Rider
    - KOFXIV - Ryo/Geese/Kim
    - Xrd - Ky & Kum
    - DBFZ* - Trunks/Yamcha/Gohan
    - UNI[ST]* - Enkidu
    - Tekken 7 - Hwoarang & Kazuya
    *to be purchased
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,724
    Dutch senators have approved a new law that makes everybody a potential organ donor unless they decide to opt out of the system.

The new system narrowly passed a vote in the upper house of the Dutch parliament Tuesday. The lower house last year passed the legislation with a one-vote majority.

The new law's drafter, lawmaker Pia Dijkstra, says under the new system — which is similar to donation laws in Belgium and Spain — every person over 18 who is not yet registered as a donor will receive a letter asking if they want to donate their organs after death.

Those who do not respond will be considered organ donors, although they will be able to amend their status at any time.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/dutch-law-organ-donor-opt-53049960

wtf

"Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,106
    Dutch senators have approved a new law that makes everybody a potential organ donor unless they decide to opt out of the system.

The new system narrowly passed a vote in the upper house of the Dutch parliament Tuesday. The lower house last year passed the legislation with a one-vote majority.

The new law's drafter, lawmaker Pia Dijkstra, says under the new system — which is similar to donation laws in Belgium and Spain — every person over 18 who is not yet registered as a donor will receive a letter asking if they want to donate their organs after death.

Those who do not respond will be considered organ donors, although they will be able to amend their status at any time.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/dutch-law-organ-donor-opt-53049960

wtf

In Japan everyone a Organ Donor, and if they don't need your organs it can be donated to science by the state
    And you can't just Opt out, and medical and religious exceptions don't apply.

“Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,106
    I honestly think for a great deal many thing we need to get rid of Religious Exemption.
    Like getting vaccinated, None of this "oh my God will take care of me" bull shit, get vaccinated, and get your kids and pets vaccinated too.
    I am not against removing Religious Exemption for Organ donation ether. The Idea that a dead body has more rights than a pregnant woman is ridiculous.

In Japan it's becomes necessary for such laws as they ran out of room for burial plots. If the Organ donation, scientific endeavors and the Coroner do not need you corpse, only then does the family gets your remains, when the Government is ready to hand your body back.
  • NeverYouMindNeverYouMind Joined: Posts: 893
    edited February 15
    Fuck that. I would rather have my ashes scattered to the four corners of the earth than have some worthless bastard profit from my loss.

U.S. interests are likely to be hit back hard in Syria, as retaliation for the bombing of Russian troops.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43051333
    Post edited by NeverYouMind on
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,613
    edited February 15
    I don't trust that shit, don't want any doctor treating me even thinking about what could be done with my organs before I'm actually dead.

Let the families decide afterwards, the dead no longer have a reson to care and although yes you run the risk of the family wanting to bury a whole person thats better than risking doctors perhaps giving up on a patient earlier than they should.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
    edited February 15
    Iduno wrote: »
    I don't trust that shit, don't want any doctor treating me even thinking about what could be done with my organs before I'm actually dead.

Let the families decide afterwards, the dead no longer have a reson to care and although yes you run the risk of the family wanting to bury a whole person thats better than risking doctors perhaps giving up on a patient earlier than they should.

But no one does that. No one ever thinks "Hey Jerry forget the defibrillator, this guys a Organ Donor, look we can get that gal blader we been looking for"

But I think the priority should go Organ and tissue donation > Scientific research > Education > what ever the Government wants > your family wishes > Religion
    Post edited by Darksakul on
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ = The Boogeyman Joined: Posts: 8,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Darksakul wrote: »

But no one does that. No one ever thinks "Hey Jerry forget the defibrillator, this guys a Organ Donor, look we can get that gal blader we been looking for"

How very naive of you. :coffee:
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
    "Man, I fucking love me some jizz." - chadouken!

Cyntalan wrote: »

No EMT is looking around shopping for Spare parts.
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ = The Boogeyman Joined: Posts: 8,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Yep, definitely naive. :coffee:

Yep, definitely naive. :coffee:

And you wear a Tin foil hat.
    I wear a tin foil hat because I understand how ugly humanity can be.

....k. :coffee:

• StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,816 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Xvideos wrote: »
    Duterte was criticized on Monday for having boasted that he had ordered soldiers to shoot female communist guerrillas in the genitals.

“Tell the soldiers, ‘There’s a new order coming from the mayor,’ ” the president said in a speech, recalling a directive he said he had given when he was mayor of Davao City. “ ‘We will not kill you. We will just shoot you in the vagina.’ ”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/12/world/asia/philippines--vagina.html

At least he's not grabbing their pussies, right?

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

Admintifa Vs SRKKK: Decide the Destiny.

AV by Rick Ross.

You know its been scientifically found that a tin foil hat will only amplify and not block any radio waves
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/tin-foil-hats-actually-make-it-easier-for-the-government-to-track-your-thoughts/262998/

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/208516/can-tin-foil-hats-block-anything
    :rofl: :shake:

Darksakul gonna be one of those people who ends up hooking up with a chick only to wake up in a tub full of ice with a missing kidney and a hole in his gut. :rofl:

I wonder what's a working material for the hat. I know lead will block signals, but that stuff will also fuck you up.

Darksakul gonna be one of those people who ends up hooking up with a chick only to wake up in a tub full of ice with a missing kidney and a hole in his gut. :rofl:
    Lol. You don't know me well.

Lol. You don't know me well.

Right, that would involve actually hooking up with someone to begin with. :coffee:

Promotional Girls Defend Their Work During Fiery Feminism Debate | Good Morning Britain

and also from the perspective of a female driver on grid girls.

This is an interesting topic for me as it points out that women hate (hell even some men) when others are successful at something they feel they shouldn't deserve to be in. I do love the second video.

In a word: Yup.

Women, or more pointedly, feminists, Hate everything. Somehow, some way, it's all bad. It's always bad, and saying otherwise makes you part of the problem. You can't shut them up, you can't shut them down, so shut them out. Straight Ice. No attention, Mike Pence rule in effect. They can be mad at the patriarchy all they want, just let 'em do it somewhere else.

The following video is not related to feminism. It is another chapter in the ever growing book called,"The Trump Curse". :rofl:

From one of the comments in the link:
    teejay Trujillo

After her Super Bowl commercial where she signed autographs with BeFasterThanTheBoys, she should have concentrated on being faster than the girls.

0VlcITu.gif

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.

You know its been scientifically found that a tin foil hat will only amplify and not block any radio waves
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/tin-foil-hats-actually-make-it-easier-for-the-government-to-track-your-thoughts/262998/

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/208516/can-tin-foil-hats-block-anything

lol. When I was little, People used to wrap foil around the radio and TV antennas to help catch radio waves. Ironically, Using actual Tinfoil (which was usually made from a tin and lead alloy) might cause more problems than stolen brain waves. :wasted:

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Xvideos wrote: »
    I wonder what's a working material for the hat. I know lead will block signals, but that stuff will also fuck you up.

You want a Faraday cage.
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,743
    in regarding grid girls, I hear its just part of many other things F1 was changing, which also is causing other not so positive reactions for that sport. Luckily, the motorcycle gp's(motogp, wsbk, arrc, bsb, etc) isnt playing with that BS and will keep its grid girls. Oh well, F1 is boring!!
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,611
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    She also told the Polish weekly magazine Do Rzeczy that she personally knows Germans who are getting ready to emigrate to Poland because they had have enough, and she added: “If Poland and Hungary do not give in on this question, you could become countries that some Germans and French will flee to. You could become islands of stability in Europe.”

Motherfucking cowards

What's the option though when you know their soft as baby shit politicians won't do anything about Muslims committing crimes because they don't want to be called racist? If your country is a sinking ship and you have the option to leave, fuck it, let it sink. If European culture dies, it'll be because Europeans were too spineless to stand up to their idiot politicians, who are the real racists because they suffer from the delusion known as the "White Man's Burden."
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

Motherfucking cowards

What's the option though when you know their soft as baby shit politicians won't do anything about Muslims committing crimes because they don't want to be called racist? If your country is a sinking ship and you have the option to leave, fuck it, let it sink. If European culture dies, it'll be because Europeans were too spineless to stand up to their idiot politicians, who are the real racists because they suffer from the delusion known as the "White Man's Burden."

I agree with you for the most part. The problem is, some of them tried to stand up and say,"Hey yo. This shit ain't gonna end well." And they get shouted down as racists, sexists, homophobes, Islamaphobes, etc. Well, you see what has happened. The rest of us can learn from the lesson, but it won't mean anything if we don't act.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,524
    Turkey VS Syria...

You know Turkey wants that Ottoman Empire back...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file