The NEW Official Arcade Stick Art Thread NO IMAGE QUOTING!

1306307308309310312»

Comments

• tantai7410tantai7410 Joined: Posts: 2
    edited January 28
    Hey guys, I am just new here and I'm trying the layout with my Hori Rap N and this happen, what should I do?
    I downloaded this layout on focus attack and it seem not fit with the layout.
    Do you guys have any layout for this Rap N?
    27399688_1088507137957087_1350221978_n.jpg?oh=709ccbb5e84e12127a665377e3f7a9dc&oe=5A705551
  • ckngckng Joined: Posts: 9
    @tantai7410

did you printed it yourself? also show us the art with the template lines, kinda hard to guess just looking to a picture
    Accepting commissions for fightstick artworks, pm with details.

Portfolio Gallery
  • tantai7410tantai7410 Joined: Posts: 2
    Yea, I printed it myself and now I realize that temp;ate it not fit perfectly.
    There the art:
    27537166_1088801654594302_333668641_o.png?oh=aeba02da6af00d92cac585f6047647cd&oe=5A6FF25C
  • BolSadguyBolSadguy Toronto Stick Modder Joined: Posts: 1,621
    A friend asked me to make this for him; managed to brighten up his mood after a bad day at work

2735e26e1d3e7670259c210278d00a8f.png
    recent stuff

QuUu89J.png
    IgMGKWD.png
    5lTHkYU.png
    vUZToW9.png

Portfolio Gallery
  • solatpasolatpa Joined: Posts: 2
    Mon premier bb lol1517271107-img-20180117-171200.jpg
  • JollyPhobicJollyPhobic Joined: Posts: 3
    Hey all, just wanted to see some opinions on an idea I have. I'm trying to go for something lowkey, I guess. This is for the white version of the Hori RAP4 Kai

Here's the first option
    HXZi1in.png

And here's the second one to fit the color of the buttons
    z0GIXqd.png
    Second version matches better with her hair
    BolSadguy wrote: »
    Second version matches better with her hair

Hmm, that's a good point. Does the color seem too strong, though?
    Yes but I'd still choose it over the first version. That's only my opinion of course.
  • bludshedbludshed Joined: Posts: 4
    Are you guys going to a local place to have them printed and if not what online service? I have been trying to muck around on ups online print service but not sure what desired section I need be in to properly complete it.
    BolSadguy wrote: »
    Yes but I'd still choose it over the first version. That's only my opinion of course.

Alright. Thanks man!
    bludshed wrote: »
    Are you guys going to a local place to have them printed and if not what online service? I have been trying to muck around on ups online print service but not sure what desired section I need be in to properly complete it.

I went to tek-innovations.com for my first art print, but Focus Attack prints and cuts art as well.
  • FishThiefFishThief Joined: Posts: 9
    edited January 31
    This is my first real attempt at stick art. It's been a while since I've used Photoshop and I forgot how relaxing it can be. I can send the PSD files if anybody wants them. I have a version without the white spacing as well.

Hori Soul Calibur V
    r03tpj.jpg
  • shinku1shinku1 i lick my lolipop Joined: Posts: 170
    edited February 1
    shinku1 wrote: »
    guts%20art.jpg

Photobucket sucks now, don't bother using them anymore.

well that was embarrassing LOL. fixed.

PSN: shinkukid
    SFV: Urien, Ryu.
    DBFZ: Cell, Vegeta, Gotenks
    USF4: Rufus
    MvCI: Ultron, Nova
    ssb melee: marth, fox, sheik
    tek7: Akuma
  • Saga3Saga3 Joined: Posts: 1
    Hello. I'm looking for someone to make an artwork for my custom made arcade stick. Comission
  • P3G3DesignsP3G3Designs Artist Of The Century Joined: Posts: 81
    pEl8cNq.jpg
    2TNL4Gz.jpg
    tkcJIhU.jpg
    bzc0cWQ.jpg
    mYQQLGQ.jpg
    5hUPsom.png
    YN2FJS6.jpg
    7iK5B6d.jpg

Recent works with more to come.
    WEB: P3G3
    Always Professional // Slots Open//Message For Rates
    Project
    Shop
    "Im with my friends doing hood s*&^ "
    Check out the link for inquiries
  • kwackman08kwackman08 Joined: Posts: 27
    Would anyone be able to make some stick art for my Venom Arcade stick of SF3 Third Strike. No Comission
    #
  • joegrizzlyjoegrizzly Joined: Posts: 1
    edited February 2
    My first custom stick... art done by Arcadia Customs and everything else from Focus Attack https://imgur.com/a/MMCrg
  • CyberratchetCyberratchet Joined: Posts: 5
    edited February 2
    Its been ages since I have done anything remotely complex in photoshop for ages, but after purchasing a Madcatz TS2 for a banging price yesterday, I spent this afternoon to create a decent artwork.

After I found homares Chun-li artwork (that twitter account is NFSW btw) and a nice Chun-li in the SFV training armour (I couldn’t find any source, found it on some image site) I tried to get a manga/comic theme going. The comic panels are from “Street Fighter Legends: Chun-Li”.

I’m not a 100% sure about the font choice I’ve made, I might change that. But all in all, I’m quite happy how it turned out. I’ll obviously use transparent Sanwa button with that hitbox layout.

lymCWI6.jpg
    joegrizzly wrote: »
    My first custom stick... art done by Arcadia Customs and everything else from Focus Attack https://imgur.com/a/MMCrg

is that storm? kinda hard to see

Portfolio Gallery
  • FoxBlazeFoxBlaze Lets get it. Joined: Posts: 110
    Its the storm spirit from dota 2.
    https://arcadiacustoms.tumblr.com/
    I take commissions upon request so if interested, Feel free to Hit me up through a PM, Visit my Twitter Page (https://twitter.com/ArcadiaCustoms) or contact me through my Email foxblaze2016@gmail.com.

PSN: ArmadaBeatz
    Steam: Armada
    Fightcade: Armada101
  • OhhaiariOhhaiari #SKFBGM Joined: Posts: 191
    Street Fighter since birth, literally.
    Graphic artist by day
    Kawaii gaming aficionado by night

Now taking requests for commissions and designs!
    Ari♥

"These niggas live to hurt me." - Da Prince
  • MonkeyDLennyMonkeyDLenny Joined: Posts: 1
    edited February 3
    I previously made a Kingdom Hearts themed Madcatz stick, but I don't have it on me at the moment for a decent picture

I recently got myself a RAP N and I decided to rep my two favorite series

I'm still tweaking this design as I go but overall I'm pretty happy with it. I do have a question for anyone who has a Hayabusa RAP N though; I'm gonna get this printed at Focusattack, how does the plexi they have sit in this stick? Is it nice and flush or does it stick out?

Anyway, here's Dragon Ball X One Piece
    eRYCEn8.png
    Post edited by MonkeyDLenny on
  • shinshinshinshin Joined: Posts: 2
    Hopefully there's some love for a Guwange stick. This is my first attempt modding. It's a Qanba Q4 with a Seimitsu LS 56-01, crystal smoke balltop, and clear smoke Sanwa buttons. Etched faceplate from TekInnovations because I can't photoshop, lol.

HydOgnz.jpg
  • ToinekeToineke Joined: Posts: 1
    edited February 9
    Hello,
    I have a Razer Panthera and I want to change the plexiglas and artwork with a custom Street fighter 2 CE control panel lay-out. Can anybody help me with that? Something like this if possible.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/LzjjfF5uK0fPhzdA2
  • gIobegIobe (ง˘ω˘)ว Joined: Posts: 15
    Some Reimu art I did for a future stick build. If I ever stop being lazy I might redraw the rest of her sleeve, but for right now I'll just cover it up.

eyOKI6m.png
  • CramboshoCrambosho Joined: Posts: 1
    edited February 12
    I’ve recently purchased my Hori Rap4 Kai, and I’ve been having a tough time putting together something I like. I have no art chops, so I’m looking to see if there are any artists who might be willing to help, commissioned of course. I’m willing to put down for something awesome! PM me if you’re open!
  • FoxBlazeFoxBlaze Lets get it. Joined: Posts: 110
    edited February 12
    Quite a few amount of requests that I've done thus far over the past couple of weeks.

King Omni
    DTYQYExW4AASNzk.jpg

Hajime no Ippo Qanba Dragon
    DTYQbf8W4AApHL9.jpg

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru HRAP4
    DThy0lkW4AAEdEi.jpg

Hellsing Razer Panthera
    DTiWpgyXcAETj32.jpg

My Hero Academia Qanba Dragon
    DT1_bWfWAAUoj3S.jpg

DBZ Razer Atrox
    DT1_iAPWkAALGAa.jpg

Bleach Qanba Crystal/Q2
    DUHdHBVWAAA68qG.jpg

DBZ X Onepiece X Fate TE2+
    DUMBIJAXUAAGk0Q.jpg

Vegeta SSJB Ultra
    DU6vfsHWsAImtJc.jpg

Still open for doing more so if interested, Message me.

https://arcadiacustoms.tumblr.com/
    I take commissions upon request so if interested, Feel free to Hit me up through a PM, Visit my Twitter Page (https://twitter.com/ArcadiaCustoms) or contact me through my Email foxblaze2016@gmail.com.

PSN: ArmadaBeatz
    Steam: Armada
    Fightcade: Armada101
  • marcus32Xmarcus32X twitter @marcus32x Joined: Posts: 58

DUvH42oXkAE1ZO8.jpg

DUvH45pWkAAr6w8.jpg

• jadflatjadflat Joined: Posts: 20
    marcus32X wrote: »

like the first one better
  • UltimaPhoenixUltimaPhoenix micro human Joined: Posts: 1
    edited February 14
    Working on art for a Madcatz Brawlstick I picked up the other day. Thinking of pairing it up with either white or pink sanwa parts. xGEcWtc.jpg
  • genigeni Joined: Posts: 354
    need someone to find or do a little tweaking to a artwork for me PM me please for details