Team Control

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    if you want some REAL music you know the source.... remember this.... "when facing your enemy aim for the weakest point. use the buddha finger accurately and you'll find you will win. whatever he may try to do... ooooaaah aaaaah hhhahhhh.... OH MY GOD. HE KILLED KENNY!"
    I want to play 3s so badly, and here's the thing. I'm probably going to be back in Irvine the weekend after next(around sept ~5,6,7). I'd love to be able to play against some of you guys to see how rusty I've gotten and new stuff you guys have picked up. I'll definitly stop by zz at least once, and I just wanted to know...should I expect anyone to be in Irvine at that time? Or no?

EDIT: that was horrible. What I mean is: are you guys staying in Irvine for the summer and will therefore be around to play on that weekend?

Thanks
    Chris
  • Double ReppukenDouble Reppuken Asiaphilius Maximus Joined: Posts: 551
    Originally posted by Squeamish
    EDIT: that was horrible. What I mean is: are you guys staying in Irvine for the summer and will therefore be around to play on that weekend?

Thanks
    Chris

I'll probably be here around that time, considering I have class already. To recap, Eliot's the new Team: Control leader, Anthony is now known as kara-throwin'-makoto-man, David is...still David..., Marvin uses Yun, and I use Oro. Not to mention the fact that we have a new ryu player (eliot's sib). The world has gone mad, Chris. Mad I tell you.
    "How do you know it's him?"
    "Who else cancels Morrigan's lvl2 uppercut super into an air fireball?"
  • mutantxpmutantxp Joined: Posts: 206 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Originally posted by Double Reppuken

I'll probably be here around that time, considering I have class already. To recap, Eliot's the new Team: Control leader, Anthony is now known as kara-throwin'-makoto-man, David is...still David..., Marvin uses Yun, and I use Oro. Not to mention the fact that we have a new ryu player (eliot's sib). The world has gone mad, Chris. Mad I tell you.

Correction: I kara supers and taunts too! Sickness!

Cheers.
    Mr. Universe: Hey I had my religion set as Hindu on Myspace
    Mr. Universe: and I had like 7 friend requests from Indian peeps
    Mutant XP: LOL
    David is...still David...

is the team scrub combo movie still being hosted?
    I've talked to some of you about this already. I found some cheap ass webspace and I was hoping we could all chip in to open up our very own webpage.

The hosting service I'm thinking of getting is from www.lonex.com. They're offering 400mb of data storage and 5GB of data transfer a month for 4.95 a month. They charge by the year so I was hoping at the next getogether I can collect money from everyone on the team so that we can get this thing up and running.

I was hoping that since Chris, our first and true leader, is coming back next weekend, we could hang out then. So yeah, let's do this.

Cheers.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm SRK's Kingofbeatdown Joined: Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hey, let me in. I want to be part of team control. I play oro and ken.
    Originally posted by Alphastorm
    Hey, let me in. I want to be part of team control. I play oro and ken.

LOL. Perhaps you should set your sights a little higher.

Cheers.
    to be in team control all you have to do is bump the thread now and then.

incase nobody knew i posted a vid link where it says "david is david."

and that team scrub movie should be re-posted kuz there are people scrubbier than us who want to view it.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm SRK's Kingofbeatdown Joined: Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Originally posted by mutantxp

LOL. Perhaps you should set your sights a little higher.

Cheers.

I am from cow country. But occasionally, I get to bring my hamburger patties to EC majors.
    Originally posted by DAVID
    to be in team control all you have to do is bump the thread now and then.

What? Are you kidding me? You're not gonna make me castrate some cows or atleast beatup a current member? What happened to initiation these days?

Anyway, I am set on going to evo2k4 next year. I hope to meet you all :)
    The Team Control Scrub Exhibition

The Team Control Scrub Exhibition is temporarly back up. So get it while you can, guys. Oh and remember. Use the "Save Target As" command to obtain the file.

Cheers.
    Just letting u guys know that our first tourney for the new season will be 3rd Strike 5on5 next Sunday at Family Fun Arcade

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/thread40251.php
    Originally posted by Alphastorm

What? Are you kidding me? You're not gonna make me castrate some cows or atleast beatup a current member? What happened to initiation these days?

Anyway, I am set on going to evo2k4 next year. I hope to meet you all :)

Don't you mean get beat up by a current member, not vice-versa. Anyway I'm always up to initiatiating new members.
    Originally posted by mutantxp
    I was hoping that since Chris, our first and true leader, is coming back next weekend, we could hang out then. So yeah, let's do this.
    Hahahah...first true leader of team control...I'm taking that as an insult.

I'm not totally sure if I'll be coming back that weekend. In fact, right now it's looking llike I probably won't. It all comes down to when I can get someone else to drive me down.

You see, legally I can drive. It's been long enough since my last seizure in the state of Cali that my license shold be given back. Of course, that time doesn't account for the DMV's slooow ass, so I won't have my license for a while yet. Probably not even by time school starts.

Chris
    Originally posted by Shogo
    Just letting u guys know that our first tourney for the new season will be 3rd Strike 5on5 next Sunday at Family Fun Arcade

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/thread40251.php

Hey, guys. Let's all keep the 3S scene going and make it to this one. It's a shame you might not be able to come, Chris. But the rest of y'all, we all gotta carpool our asses over to Granada and show everyone just how scrubby Team Control is.

I was thinking we can cancel the getogether on Saturday so we can make the FF tournament. David! That includes you! Unleash your 12, sleeping beast!

Cheers.
    5 on 5. interesting. if we can't find 5 souls then i'll come out of retirement. remember, i haven't touched the game since we made the exhibition movie (about 1 1/2 months ago) and i didn't play the game for 3 weeks prior to making the movie so it's best not to include me. these hands are rusty.

on a brighter note here's something to cheer us low tier abusers: asdf
    5 on 5. interesting. if we can't find 5 souls then i'll come out of retirement. remember, i haven't touched the game since we made the exhibition movie (about 1 1/2 months ago) and i didn't play the game for 3 weeks prior to making the movie so it's best not to include me. these hands are rusty

Stop the BS, David. You're so coming with us to Family Fun and you're so showing your 12 to the rest of the world. If you got free time next week, maybe we can all get together one night and shake the ring rust.

Cheers.
    Guys, does anyone have some tips or elena strats for me? Chris is threatening to beat me down with my own character because I bashed healing as a super, so now he's all pissed. I don't want another repeat of that david incident, but in the arcade I can't blame the crappy mas sticks when he legitimately beats my ass. Somebody's gotta help me before he beats me with my own best character!
    Originally posted by ClosetRemy
    Guys, does anyone have some tips or elena strats for me? Chris is threatening to beat me down with my own character because I bashed healing as a super, so now he's all pissed. I don't want another repeat of that david incident, but in the arcade I can't blame the crappy mas sticks when he legitimately beats my ass. Somebody's gotta help me before he beats me with my own best character!

Dude, you're just screwed. Retire.

Cheers.
    Coeur Artificiel: jesus I can't say this with a straight face any longer...healing sucks
    ToxinDuJour: wtf dude
    ToxinDuJour: it's hella good
    ToxinDuJour: I told you it's hella good
    ToxinDuJour: I've been preaching that shit

Notice how, logically, Eliot can't defend his position against mine.
    where does team control play?
    Coeur Artificiel: jesus I can't say this with a straight face any longer...healing sucks
    ToxinDuJour: wtf dude
    ToxinDuJour: I told you it's hella good
    ToxinDuJour: I've been preaching that shit

Notice how, logically, Eliot can't defend his position against mine.

ToxinDuJour: I wish I could go to an arcade right now
    CoeurArtificiel: So you could beat me?
    ToxinDuJour: I STILL will
    ToxinDuJour: I will beat your slow and scrubby elena
    ToxinDuJour: I have to go to a family thing right now
    CoeurArtificiel: I'm scared now, dude
    ToxinDuJour: Remember what I said

Notice how chris takes things to the extreme. Would I do the same thing in his position? Only if he treated me like the asshole I just found out he is after that little transaction.

Oh, yeah, and we play at UCI (all except MutantXP and Rustblade), sometimes camelot, and sometimes super arcade.
    Originally posted by VictoLy
    where does team control play?

Hey, Vic. You remember Abel? Big Mexican Dudley user? He's our fearless leader.

As of now, I think Team Control will be at Family Fun this Sunday for the 5 on 5. So there you go. Another 10 bucks in the pot for the tournament!

Cheers.
    in the spirit of recent posts:

rustblade9: I think I'm gonna quit streetfighter.
    me: why? You're urien is good dude, don't give up.
    rustblade9: I found me some ass to tap.
    me: Oh. Well, it was great havin' you around, kid. Good luck with your life.

and anthony's our fearless leader. He's the one that stared death in the eyes whenever the 700lbs refrigerator nearly turned him into a pancake. No man will ever live up to that. No man we know at least. Maybe Chris, but, he'd probably tell the fridge to back the fuck up and the fridge would move out of his way.
    who will be driving to family fun? my mom's car is in the shop and she'll be borrowing mine for the meantime and i doubt it'll get it back anytime this week.

anybody willing to take a cpr course with me at uci? pm me if you're thinking about it. for those looking for employment it's good to have on the resume.

i don't play 3s at uci anymore...
    anybody willing to take a cpr course with me at uci? pm me if you're thinking about it. for those looking for employment it's good to have on the resume.

I thought about it, but realized Chris is the only one I want to lock lips with.
  • 720720 Puro Wuresuriingu Joined: Posts: 141
    Anthony & Marvin,

Great games today at super arcade. You guys showed me that your team has lots of promise in the 3S community. I know you guys will do well in the 5 on 5 at FF this coming sunday.

Also, thanks for helping me with my one week old remy. Its going to be impossible to get him tourney ready for this sunday, but i will keep trying.

See you guys on sunday.

Peace out...
    You break my rekurd...I break you - Chong Li

Learning the ways of "ume".
    someone *abel* jump on this NOW: http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/thread40533.php

forget getting the disclamer and crap. the good stuff is the tournament and bonus.

crawl back in your closet, eliot, but the last time i went it was all talk and dummy practice.

who are the 5 going to the tournament? who's driving? so far it seems that we're quite disorganized.

edit: anthony, repost the team scrub exhibition. why take it down?
    HEY LOOK AT ME, GO PERU, I"M FAT BUT STILL THE NEXTRA LEVEL OF PERUVIAN SCRUBBERY. I LOOK LIKE KYO WHO FLUNKED HIS DIET.

LET"S PLAY FOR MONY!!!!111 I will teh fuck you all the up cholos.

MI ES UN GRANDE PANOCHA CEROTE CON NO VERGA
    Originally posted by K-4
    HEY LOOK AT ME, GO PERU, I"M FAT BUT STILL THE NEXTRA LEVEL OF PERUVIAN SCRUBBERY. I LOOK LIKE KYO WHO FLUNKED HIS DIET.

LET"S PLAY FOR MONY!!!!111 I will teh fuck you all the up cholos.

MI ES UN GRANDE PANOCHA CEROTE CON NO VERGA

the hell?

anyway.

The people scheduled to go are:

Eliot, Courtney, Antoine, Marvin, You, and Me-self.

I'll jump on those sbo videos as if it were an 'of age' japanese schoolgirl under a sultry July sky :cool:
    who are the 5 going to the tournament? who's driving? so far it seems that we're quite disorganized.
    crawl back in your closet, eliot, but the last time i went it was all talk and dummy practice.

Apparently, I WON'T be going to the five on five.
    David, I have a plan. I was going to talk to you about it but you NEVER ANSWER YOUR PHONE!

Here's the plan. Marvin and I are picking you up on Sunday morning. Say around 10:30 or so. Eliot, Courtney, and Abel are leaving from UCI. We'll meet there around noon. That "planned" enough for you?

Cheers.
    I aim to please, David. The Team Control Video is back up!

The Team Control Scrub Exhibition

Remeber to use the "Save Target As" command.

Cheers.
  • Def1n1telyDef1n1tely nobody nobody Joined: Posts: 591
    when is team control gonna hit up super arcade again?
    I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death

www.illusivecurve.com
    Originally posted by Double Reppuken
    in the spirit of recent posts:

rustblade9: I think I'm gonna quit streetfighter.
    me: why? You're urien is good dude, don't give up.
    rustblade9: I found me some ass to tap.
    me: Oh. Well, it was great havin' you around, kid. Good luck with your life.

LOL :D
    Originally posted by 720

Also, thanks for helping me with my one week old remy. Its going to be impossible to get him tourney ready for this sunday, but i will keep trying.

don't you still play 12? if so we'll have to clash 12's one day. i also play remy. he's 7 months old.

anthony, i pm'ed the address to you.

and josh, i think you'll see anthony and marvin at superdamage arcade once a week.
    This is just a random gripe, but has anyone ever noticed how some people write motions of the move based on keypad numbers? I find it pretty annoying since "qcf" or something like that is way easier to read and is widely accepted. I mean even listing long-winded proper move names is better than numbers.
    This is just a random gripe, but has anyone ever noticed how some people write motions of the move based on keypad numbers? I find it pretty annoying since "qcf" or something like that is way easier to read and is widely accepted. I mean even listing long-winded proper move names is better than numbers.
    What's 8, Eliot? I agree...that is 2 6 annoying.

I'm still wondering if this post is amusing or just incredibly gay.

sucka
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What's 8, Eliot? I agree...that is 2 6 annoying.

I'm still wondering if this post is amusing or just incredibly gay.

I try to keep the thread alive and this is what I get. That and rolled eyes. Alright, fuckers, and especially chris, be sure to remind me to punch you in the face everytime I see you. Better not piss me off at family fun or I'll go fighter's history on your ass.