The CT Thread

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Please don't act like you have any idea of whats going on in the Tekken world, cause then you'll be the one making the "uninformed statements.".

thats one hell of a supportive community you guys have there, you made me feel dumb for not being part of it.
    But the best players won't be at that tournament either, because there are no controller ports at that machine. I play on stick so I'm good.

oh wait, nevermind
    I didn't go to Evo East cause I didn't want to pay $30-$55 to enter a qualifer when I knew I wasn't going to be able to go to Evo..

Yeah see i'm pretty nasty too but what happened was I didnt get a proper nutritional breakfast that day so i decided not to go also my shoe laces were untied.
    I've won and placed well at quite a few other tournaments as well. Placed 5th twice in two different regionals that had 118 and 70 people in respectively. And if you need even more proof regarding my Tekken playing, come to CTF today, I'll be there. I'll be the Julia player in the suit with all the R's in his name. You can put your money up if you like.

wow, sounds pretty impressive, though i will still need to see your full resume including your skill set, education level and social security number before i hire you for the job.

So again..., if anyone wants to play Tekken with the best player in the state, let me know. I'm down to train whoever's serious. 5.0 or DR. Holla at me.

Sure thing sir, You complain you have no comp and expect people to come play you yet you refused to enter a major in your own state, a state you believe yourself to be the best representative of, I guess you can hope some people will Do as you say and not as you do.
  • ShibuyaShibuya TheLuckyTurtleMasher Joined: Posts: 726
    Black velvet Ryu......it was kinda funny readin ur remarks to the realyst.....damn guys....seems like there is gonna be a CT war or something...hope yall not assholes in RL
    I win with Robo ky by doing nothing the whole round!!!!!
    Black velvet Ryu......it was kinda funny readin ur remarks to the realyst.....damn guys....seems like there is gonna be a CT war or something...hope yall not assholes in RL

nah, don't worry, your my boy, send me a pm-maybe I could put you in contact with some players
  • The RealystThe Realyst Turtle Power Joined: Posts: 1,694
    Thats ok. He can say what he wants. Notice how he said nothing regarding my tournament record and nothing about the people I've trained with and beaten. Just show up to Chinatown Fair today and put you're money where your mouth is. Shibuya, I'll be at CTF today. SHOW UP. And the reason why I'm telling people to come to me is because I have my own place and people can play at my house and play for hours on end. On top of that, no arcade around here has 3S which is the only 2d game I play. So where else we're suppose to play it??? But whatever. Pick an arcade, I'll be there and you can shut me up first hand in Tekken or just show up today.
    My Heatware Feedback! = http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=77667

SF4 : Guile and Blanka
    UMVC3 : Nathan, Victor, Vergil / Nathan, Vergil, Clinton
    TTT2 : Christie / Jaycee
    sweet....send me ur number in a pm or something cause i had to delete it cause i had too many PMs....we can definitely play at ur crib...ill get some beer and beast!!! can we crash too...
    Speakin of that at evo east i played casual in a hotel room wit jinmaster (placed 2nd at evo east in T5.....didnt know who the hell he was and when he introduced himself he said whatever the hell his name is then he said im one of the best tekken players in the world......i was like....STFU...then he beasted on me...i won a few then i was like im the champion of the world now bitch
  • ******Cable******Cable Nigga I keep it real! Joined: Posts: 58
    The Realyst is a straight G. That nigga shot Josh Wigfall and JFK. Hes gotta be like over 60 years old so hes been playing tekeen since the start. I <3 you dude, I wanna rub on your tekken godness. Cause you have the most official unofficial title in CT as a tekken dude. Call me up sometime, I want you to teach me how to play Gon. I'll show you how to play Ogre.
    Those Fuckers Really Put you In a Knot
    While the Laugh and Scream at you, Don't Get Shot!

~I smoke weed EVERYDAY! I pull AHVB like its a free crack give-away.~
    I love how he picks and chooses what he wants to reply to. Never responding to facts. Every DR machine in the US has controller ports. Everyone that uses pad is use to using pad. Why should they go all the way over there, pay $25 minimum, only to get peaced out because their moves won't come out? Be serious. And yes, my shitty attitude. What a horrible person I am for trying to help people get better. Whatever. You don't have to play me. Seems like I'm better off not meeting you anyway. No more replying to you. It's obviously a waste of time.

Shibuya, Jinmaster is a friend of mine like I said. After day 1 of Evo East, he came up to my apartment for a few games. We might also try to run a tournament together. I still have you're number. I'll call you at 5 when I get out of work. I'm going straight to Chinatown Fair. Should be there around 6:30, 7 o'clock. Pick up your phone and be there.

Damnit Dude......the Phone Number You Have Of Mine Is A House Phone!!!!!!! I Dont Have A Cell Phone Dud To Me Havin Bills Of 150+ Textin All These Stupid Girls.......
    Damnit Dude......the Phone Number You Have Of Mine Is A House Phone!!!!!!! I Dont Have A Cell Phone Dud To Me Havin Bills Of 150+ Textin All These Stupid Girls.......

Ok, check your PM's in a few.

I love how he picks and chooses what he wants to reply to. Never responding to facts.

Sorry i forgot that your the best player of all time and that every character you type must be analyzed and responded to as if past down from gods hand to be a map of how humanity should live.

Although your facts seem more like shallow statements to try and impress others; dont really care who was over your house, who received a bj from whom and what sweet nothings jinmaster likes whispered in his ear. You can include that in your autobiography which will no doubt be a best seller considering how great and interesting a person you are.
    Every DR machine in the US has controller ports. Everyone that uses pad is use to using pad. Why should they go all the way over there, pay $25 minimum, only to get peaced out because their moves won't come out?

i dunno, maybe cause they are trying to help you guys out. Bought a brand new machine and are going to run SBO qualifiers. I guess they forgot about the elite gamers who demand to use the same controller used on Shrek and Barbies Horse adventure, what fucks
    And yes, my shitty attitude. What a horrible person I am for trying to help people get better.

yeah sir, your helping everyone, youve even helped me during the course of these posts!, Now i have the confidence to go up to random people and other message boards making broad narrowminded statements. For instance I just pronounced myself the king of Europe and also WWE world heavyweight champion.
    Whatever. You don't have to play me. Seems like I'm better off not meeting you anyway. No more replying to you. It's obviously a waste of time.

Damnit what a loss, now i'll never meet the greatest person who ever lived.
  • KayinKayin rawr Joined: Posts: 2,115
    Shibuya get on AIM.
    "Games improve execution? Really? I thought the only way to improve execution is to post retarded questions about how to use a stick in tech talk." - Starcade RIP
  • ******Cable******Cable Nigga I keep it real! Joined: Posts: 58
    I'm pretty much the best tekken player of all time, but I have nothing to back it up. I also shot JFK and Josh Wigfall. I also like to take it in the butt from jin master.

Word man, I knew the first two were true. But that last one kinda threw me off. I <3 U dude. Call me when you turn ten. I'll get you a tinker toy.
    Those Fuckers Really Put you In a Knot
    While the Laugh and Scream at you, Don't Get Shot!

~I smoke weed EVERYDAY! I pull AHVB like its a free crack give-away.~
    ...ooook. Anyone goin to GW saturday ( tommarow ) I seriously need to get unrusty..
  • xXxDa_RaGexXxxXxDa_RaGexXx Got Ume? Joined: Posts: 343
    Are there any good spots in CT that have good 3s cabs?
    Partitioning Bastard -_\\ <---Remy Powa
    Trapping Brains in a Box with LOVS since '05
    Main: Remy
    Secondary: Dudley
    ...ooook. Anyone goin to GW saturday ( tommarow ) I seriously need to get unrusty..

They don't have 3S there right? And would it be worth going over there for Tekken?

Well im kinda going for MvC2 and CvS2..

Da Rage where you at in WC. Im always down there. But no, GW sold their 3S cab like retards.
    They don't have 3S there right? And would it be worth going over there for Tekken?

if your looking for 'arcade' play danbury is the only place with tekken, but its 5.1. while your here to make the most out of it in ct then its probly best getting into mvc2 or cvs2... just a suggestion.

anyways danbury has a few people that play tekken but i think a few of them left for college and emera moved, then theres bacardi, and thats basically it as far as i know who play tekken in ct.

as far as ct 3s goes... theres less 3s players than tekken without a doubt. theres really only 2 people who actually practice it for tournaments bacardi and dsp. tony and black velvet are pretty good too. even when danbury had the cabinet no one played consistantly.

theres not alot of competative players here mostly casual, but there is a good size group that does go to ecc and stuff like that. sooo, if you really want to play people in tekken and show them a few things like you say... then i guess trieng to hit up danbury and let people know your around would be best, because they wont travel. theres only a select few who might.

so it seems like a few of you are interested in 3s. i need to learn how to play first.
    i think were all having marvel withdrawls
    ^^pick up the phone fool
    ^^pick up the phone fool

call tomorrow night
    Well, what can I do if no one in the area cares? I'll just stick to playing in NY.

well I kinda want to get competitive again. Mostly in MvC2 3S and CvS2 though :/
    umm......as far as weekday goes im pretty much gonna stick to groton newlondon area.....on the weekend (starting friday) ill be able to go around CT and meet up wit yall....i went to CTF this weekend and i plan on goin at least every other weekend. So this weekend im up for some games like tekken,3rd strike,GG slash,Cvs2. I also have KOF 11 if you are into SNK brawlers. Today is tuesday so we can plan something we have enough time before friday......

P.S The Realyst.....i didnt get to play you are much as i wanted.....maybe we can get up sometime and go for a few more rounds.
    You don't live far from me, if you can try dragging me along to some shit?
    "Games improve execution? Really? I thought the only way to improve execution is to post retarded questions about how to use a stick in tech talk." - Starcade RIP
    Kayin......what are you doin today after 5?? wanna play some guilty gear??? anyways i dont know if you been to CTF but if you havent then there is no GG so i hope you have something else you play.
    umm......as far as weekday goes im pretty much gonna stick to groton newlondon area.....on the weekend (starting friday) ill be able to go around CT and meet up wit yall....i went to CTF this weekend and i plan on goin at least every other weekend. So this weekend im up for some games like tekken,3rd strike,GG slash,Cvs2. I also have KOF 11 if you are into SNK brawlers. Today is tuesday so we can plan something we have enough time before friday......

P.S The Realyst.....i didnt get to play you are much as i wanted.....maybe we can get up sometime and go for a few more rounds.

no super turbo?

anyone here able to burn dc games? my cvs2 is all sorts of fucked and i need a new one.
    Kayin......what are you doin today after 5?? wanna play some guilty gear??? anyways i dont know if you been to CTF but if you havent then there is no GG so i hope you have something else you play.

Guilty Gear and Melty Blood are my main games. I hate CvS2 and tolerate 3S and Marvel, love Alpha 3 and Super Turbo, but haven't really played them all that seriously.

But yeah I don't think I'll be doing much today, do you have AIM or MSN? I'd much rather arrange this stuff on there.
    lol im at work right now!!!! this is a goverment computer im usin and i cant download anything like aim, msn, yahoo messenger etc.....trust me i tried....only have yahoo messenger and aim but its on my home computer and my hard drive is messed up so i cant get on at home. but i heard about that melty blood or something never played it...u can arrange by sendin me a pm lol
    Oh, that's okay then.

Question, tho. How well do you know New London? Any specific areas you could pick me up at? I'm very close to downtown, fyi.

Also, I'll burn you a copy of Act Cadenza so you can give it a shot.
    can a PS2 play burned games???? if so im pissed i spent 75 dollars on KOF11 to import it!!!!! anyways i know bank st......the grey hound station......roadhouse bar!!! Club hypnotic....pick a place lol
    Meet me at the bus station. What time is good?

Also, you need to mod your PS2 or something of the likes to play burned or imported games, it's hella worth it tho.
    well.......i have a japanese PS2 so i can play imported ones just not burnt ones i guess.....what time is good......i would have to say around 6. that good for u?
    Sounds good to me. :tup:
    Cool....ill be the black dude wearin brown slacks wit a light blue button up shirt.
    Yo, is your place good? Or are we gonna have to find somewhere else?
    ya its straight.
    Aight, cool.
    post up and wish tony b. a happy b-day

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119328
    post up and wish tony b. a happy b-day

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119328

who is tony b?????? BTW KAYIN are you goin to TGA this weekend?
  • KidToucherRandyKidToucherRandy Strider+Doom+Hemp = High Joined: Posts: 203
    Black Velvet Ryu, when you guys having a gathering? I want to play some marvel, tekken, or CvS2 real bad. If you guys are going to dsp's that might not be to far from my school up here in worcester ma.
    Soo Mighty aint got shit on this. I heard hes hitting a blunt.