The CT Thread

Comments

• ShibuyaShibuya TheLuckyTurtleMasher Joined: Posts: 726
    yeah yeah yeah...how bout= go away

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! NP....lol wish i would have paid attention more on the way up so i would know how to get there on my own......Anyways next time ill be more of a worthy opponent
    I win with Robo ky by doing nothing the whole round!!!!!
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    any of yall coming to the tga ranbat p.s. bring that bitch wildpussy with yall..
  • KayinKayin rawr Joined: Posts: 2,115
    I'm gonna try to go, gonna need to buy off some new Sanwa parts for my stick soon anyways, it's getting a little iffy right now.
    "Games improve execution? Really? I thought the only way to improve execution is to post retarded questions about how to use a stick in tech talk." - Starcade RIP
    Hey Kayin If you wanna get sanwa stuff I recomend this guy-

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116457

good prices & I got my stuff in only 3 days
    Thanks for the link man, don't need it yet tho nothing's been seirously acting up, just my left direction but that goes away after I force it to work and it's been no problem in any matches. I'm just taking necessary precautions.
    "Games improve execution? Really? I thought the only way to improve execution is to post retarded questions about how to use a stick in tech talk." - Starcade RIP
    Bloodshed, if you don't have Jolteon on your team you're a scrub!!:arazz:

word nigga looks like you know your pokemon
    The tourney is on Saturday right? anyways kayin thursday or friday lets meet up and get some practice in.....
    The tourney is on Saturday right? anyways kayin thursday or friday lets meet up and get some practice in.....

Sounds good to me.
  • The RealystThe Realyst Turtle Power Joined: Posts: 1,694
    There has to be someone around here besides me that wants to take Tekken seriously. I know so much shit about the game it's amazing. I just started my new job this week. Once I get out of training I'll know what my scheldule will be like and I think I control it for the most part. As soon as I take care of that, I'm trying to have a weekly session at my place with 2 or 3 other players.
    My Heatware Feedback! = http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=77667

SF4 : Guile and Blanka
    UMVC3 : Nathan, Victor, Vergil / Nathan, Vergil, Clinton
    TTT2 : Christie / Jaycee
    There has to be someone around here besides me that wants to take Tekken seriously. I know so much shit about the game it's amazing. I just started my new job this week. Once I get out of training I'll know what my scheldule will be like and I think I control it for the most part. As soon as I take care of that, I'm trying to have a weekly session at my place with 2 or 3 other players.

.........Ill go at it with ya in Tekken.....im pretty straight.....could use someone to spar with to up my game (omg i owned Kayin so bad). Anyways let me know when you get everything situated.
    Kayin......so whats up with the ride to TGA this weekend?????
    Thats cool man. But if you're trying to play serious, you probably want to drop Ling. She's really hard to use at even middle level play. But we'll get on that when we get some sessions in.

I thought there was someone else that wanted to learn a little Tekken over here? But just a warning, if you want to really do damage, be ready to switch up characters...at least in 5.0. In DR you might be ok...

Of course, in exchange, you can school me in 3S.

Thats cool man. But if you're trying to play serious, you probably want to drop Ling. She's really hard to use at even middle level play. But we'll get on that when we get some sessions in.

I thought there was someone else that wanted to learn a little Tekken over here? But just a warning, if you want to really do damage, be ready to switch up characters...at least in 5.0. In DR you might be ok...

Of course, in exchange, you can school me in 3S.

Cool.....been thinking of new characters i can start training with.....Roger,Bryan fury, Kazuya, king....imma get a psp and get Tekken Dr for it though....cause im always bored at work so i could just play it all day.....and for trips like going to NYC
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,392 mod
    3ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
    3ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

wanna give it another go?
    wanna lose again?
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    ha........i got something for you this time.
    Cool.....been thinking of new characters i can start training with.....Roger,Bryan fury, Kazuya, king....imma get a psp and get Tekken Dr for it though....cause im always bored at work so i could just play it all day.....and for trips like going to NYC

If your talking DR, Kazuya's the best character that you listed there, but Mishima's in general are hard to use. But it's not like Ling where you will be working hard for so little. With Kaz, you work hard and get A LOT.

If your talking 5.0, Bryan is without a doubt the way to go. He has good rushdown thats not hard to use at all. He has the fastest launcher in the game and it does 40% in open space and tons more with a wall. But the notation for the move is a little awkward. Once you get use to it and you can start punishing blocks and whiffs with it, you'll be straight.

I really want to play, so I'll see if we can set something up next week. I got a tournament tomorrow, next week Saturday, and then the week after that on Sunday so, it's best to play a day during the week.

ha........i got something for you this time.

some more free wins? take some small steps first like winning a round :rofl:

well see......

Realyst......yeah i know what you mean with Xiayou...it seems like you gotta be tricking and all that shit....if the opponent predicts your move for example like the side step lk you are basically done....i never got into the mishima family characters but i like kazuya though...imma go train with kazuya and king....imma still keep xiayou though since i know alot about her......one question is that if i train with kazuya on the ps2 version will I still play the same with the DR version or will alot of combos/moves be switched up???
    Brandon, Tony wants to get some games down tonight, you up?
    AHHHHHHHH my real name been exposed lol!!!!!!!!!!! anyways yeah im down for it.........you still have my number?????
    Yeah I'll give you a call when I get outta here. lol
    cool.....i get outta work today at 4....so ill be chillin at the crib!!!!
  • TempestFoxTempestFox You know you want it. Joined: Posts: 1,089

Man, even I mashed a match win against bacardi, and I hate 3S. lawl.
    "Come Thesaurius, my noble steed! Let us rid the vilage of these dregs and their coarse language!" - Sir Daddy of Tuff

<Pin> wait a second.
    <Pin> EmblemLord is from Smashboards also?
    <Pin> This must be what it feels like to be cheated on.
    Man, even I mashed a match win against bacardi, and I hate 3S. lawl.

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
    lol@those fools STILL saying D-Block for Danbury. lmao. ran into some pale faced dude who explained to me that the Lox always said D-Block cause its DMX's block. lmao. why does CT account for 90% of wanna-bee gangsta's and shit? then when you really stunt on em',they get all anti-gangsta like they wasnt posing as phoney in the first place lol. anyway,QP's went up an extra something something. you know who you are,so getcha' money and hurry up.

yo son I heard you suck at every game except strike. If even that. WHy are you so cocky again?
    yo son I heard you suck at every game except strike. If even that. WHy are you so cocky again?

*yawn* who are you again and why dont I care
    *yawn* who are you again and why dont I care

haha aw the im smarter than you and nobody knows it attitude. I give you 4 thumbs down:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:
    haha aw the im smarter than you and nobody knows it attitude. I give you 4 thumbs down:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

haha aw the I hide behind the pc and dont go to tournies attitude straight bitch status
    find me at danbury mall on fridays. Sorry if I cant get a ride anywhere else. + I just started playing again so chill lol.
    I got something for Tequilla guy......lets go at it before NEC if you can do it......

Reaylst......i had a boring weekend so i played Tekken and now im using king.....i learned some decent combos and some mix ups....Lets play sometime this week or weekend if you are able to....cause i gotta try these things on humans....AI fall for stupid shit but then again AI dont fall for some shit that humans do....
    well see......

Realyst......yeah i know what you mean with Xiayou...it seems like you gotta be tricking and all that shit....if the opponent predicts your move for example like the side step lk you are basically done....i never got into the mishima family characters but i like kazuya though...imma go train with kazuya and king....imma still keep xiayou though since i know alot about her......one question is that if i train with kazuya on the ps2 version will I still play the same with the DR version or will alot of combos/moves be switched up???

Kazuya's juggles in 5.0 will work just fine in DR. Matter of fact, you probably just want to keep doing the same juggles.
    I got something for Tequilla guy......lets go at it before NEC if you can do it......

Reaylst......i had a boring weekend so i played Tekken and now im using king.....i learned some decent combos and some mix ups....Lets play sometime this week or weekend if you are able to....cause i gotta try these things on humans....AI fall for stupid shit but then again AI dont fall for some shit that humans do....

Remember I told you, I had a tournament last weekend, have one this weekend and I'm thinking about going to one next weekend. About King...., don't do it to yourself man. Stay away from him. The only King players left are old school and they still don't win... Stick to characters like Ganryu, Jack,Feng. Eddy is good, as well as Bryan and Mishima's, but those characters are a little harder to use, but you get what you put in, so it all works out. Don't be stupid like me and use a character like Julia where I have to do soooo much work for so little. I still win, but I'm picking up Feng Wei. I'm tired of doing a lot for a little. I don't mind doing a lot for lot. But I can't do a lot for a little, it sucks.... Anyway, I'm sure people here don't wanna read about Tekken here so, if you wanna talk more about this, hit me up on AIM or go to TZ. We can talk about me being schooled in 3S though.

Oh, and yea, I'm down to play tomorrow. Thursday, is ok too.

snip

Come down to bpt I teach you some 3s
    Kazuya's juggles in 5.0 will work just fine in DR. Matter of fact, you probably just want to keep doing the same juggles.

Remember I told you, I had a tournament last weekend, have one this weekend and I'm thinking about going to one next weekend. About King...., don't do it to yourself man. Stay away from him. The only King players left are old school and they still don't win... Stick to characters like Ganryu, Jack,Feng. Eddy is good, as well as Bryan and Mishima's, but those characters are a little harder to use, but you get what you put in, so it all works out. Don't be stupid like me and use a character like Julia where I have to do soooo much work for so little. I still win, but I'm picking up Feng Wei. I'm tired of doing a lot for a little. I don't mind doing a lot for lot. But I can't do a lot for a little, it sucks.... Anyway, I'm sure people here don't wanna read about Tekken here so, if you wanna talk more about this, hit me up on AIM or go to TZ. We can talk about me being schooled in 3S though.

Oh, and yea, I'm down to play tomorrow. Thursday, is ok too.
    Alright.......but man i gotta a lil better at Tekken...just need to play more though
    I have no clue where that is.....I remember goin through bridgeport on the way back to new london....isnt it about an hour and half away?

Ah..., I know who you are. You was at that TGA tournament last month when I won Tekken. I think BPT is about 20 mins from me or so. Where would we play? In an arcade or at your crib or something? I see you play it a little, but are you looking to take Tekken seriously at all?

Shibaya... When?

Ah..., I know who you are. You was at that TGA tournament last month when I won Tekken. I think BPT is about 20 mins from me or so. Where would we play? In an arcade or at your crib or something? I see you play it a little, but are you looking to take Tekken seriously at all?

Shibaya... When?

this weekend we are looking at doing something down in bpt for peeps can get together I'll let you know. but if you want to come down tomorrow then yea we would be playing at my place
    ill have to get back to u on that......dont know if my car can make it.....but i could just take a bus up there for like 15 bucks probably.....
    I got a Tekken tournament this weekend. It'll have to be another time...

if your still down to play today I wont mind going up to new haven