WCG USA Holiday Heroes Results

MidNightRage13MidNightRage13 Joined: Posts: 259
1.I love u Joe
2.Arturo Sanchez aka Furby
3.Kevin Landon
4.Kdz
5.SmoothViper/Javits

The tournament was Ran pretty Well and All the players who made it out of pools were beastly, Ooh Yeah Marn Btw Hold That L in the Chest C.Viper don't work on Mvc2 Players we Block that stupid bitch.
·

Comments

• ShidoshaShidosha twitter.com/shidosha Joined: Posts: 314
    upset CITY!!!
    speaking of upset, i lost a pair of armani sunglasses the last day.
    If you found it plz PM me so i can get those back.
    This is Shidosha, the dude wit the shirt on his head holding the mic.
    other than that, Good shit all. Shouts to Joe, Art, Rico, KDZ, Viper n Noel.
    u dudes had me rolling. Stay tuned 4 the next fighter club info!
    "Why do i always see that dude with the shirt on his head?..."
    ·
  • KillerKaiKillerKai It's a KILLA! Joined: Posts: 1,472
    Ooh Yeah Marn Btw Hold That L in the Chest C.Viper don't work on Mvc2 Players we Block that stupid bitch.

Dayam son!
    @ evo...
    Ponder: Which one of you is Kai?
    Kai: I'm Kai
    KillerKai: I'm KillerKai
    Ponder: o_O
    ·
  • buyproductbuyproduct Chemist for Hire Joined: Posts: 871 ✭✭
    "weekly 8 on the break tournaments >>> cali majors " skyet
    "Lol, the break is pretty serious when the real players show up, because everyone is a killer! " Dr. Chaos
    8 on the Break weekly thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=194801
    ·
  • ShidoshaShidosha twitter.com/shidosha Joined: Posts: 314
    O yea, shouts to shag for yet another job well done!
    "Why do i always see that dude with the shirt on his head?..."
    ·
  • ADAD aSiAnDeMoN Joined: Posts: 1,960
    C.Viper don't work on Mvc2 Players we Block that stupid bitch.
    HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAaaa :rofl:
    | Ö | £ | d | Σ | ç | h | ò | ò | £ | Å | ┼ | Ñ | ö | ö | ñ |
    ·
  • FlashMetroidFlashMetroid Joined: Posts: 1,958
    Marn Btw Hold That L in the Chest C.Viper don't work on Mvc2 Players we Block that stupid bitch.

Marvel players block Marn not Viper I'll open you niggas up all day lol
    It just comes down to this: scrubs will always make excuses for sucking at games, and good players will find ways to optimize their practice time and level up more quickly. - Furbarduck

·
  • TinshiTinshi Joined: Posts: 510

flash thats how it went down lol
    NOHOHOOooooooo!!!!!!
    ·
  • Demon HyoDemon Hyo Hyo Joined: Posts: 1,268
    Good shit, Erik!
    ·
  • alejandro_zohtaalejandro_zohta zohta Joined: Posts: 578
    good shit eric repping that gief!!!
    ·
  • MidNightRage13MidNightRage13 Joined: Posts: 259
    I'll see you in Philly in Feb.
    Marvel players block Marn not Viper I'll open you niggas up all day lol
    ·
  • TinshiTinshi Joined: Posts: 510
    i'll see you in philly in feb.

yo ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOHOHOOooooooo!!!!!!
    ·
  • dogfacedogface Peke Suto Joined: Posts: 1,241
    Wow IloveuJoe,

Any man that wins a SF4 turney within a few weeks of winning a UMK3 turney, deserves to go in the Hall of Fame right now.
    ·
  • r0kzztarr0kzztar AV by Lolerskates Joined: Posts: 822
    c.viper don't work on mvc2 players we block that stupid bitch.

uuuuuuu .....
    Hear these words awake:
    "Make the most out of your day
    for brief is the time, so brief is the time
    that we are allowed to stay "
    - SENTENCED, Lopakka.
    ·
  • moadibmoadib GAMME June 2011 Joined: Posts: 438
    ILOVEU JOE! Good job brotha, taking that all the way and only losing to the reset in Grand Finals....

Great job to everyone else that competed and the Empire boys in the top 8. Great job everyone.

Here is the info from the WCG site:

Group Play Round 1
    http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem&view=standings&stageid=3041

Group Play Round 2
    http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem&view=standings&stageid=3042

Finals
    http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem&view=standings&stageid=3043

Finals Bracket
    http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=3043

We're really proud of you JOE!
    Manny Camacho
    President, Gamers Paradise, Xtreme Gaming
    facebook.com/gammexpo
    www.gpxgaming.net
    *Sabin* Yo, Manny...no more putting blast on blast!
    ·
  • Twisted)JagoTwisted)Jago 1 Frame Losses Joined: Posts: 208
    ILOVEU JOE! Good job brotha, taking that all the way and only losing to the reset in Grand Finals....

Great job to everyone else that competed and the Empire boys in the top 8. Great job everyone.

Here is the info from the WCG site:

Group Play Round 1
    http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem&view=standings&stageid=3041

Group Play Round 2
    http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem&view=standings&stageid=3042

Finals
    http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem&view=standings&stageid=3043

Finals Bracket
    http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=3043

We're really proud of you JOE!

Yeah were really proud of you sagat! yay!!
    ·
  • JustinWJustinW Joined: Posts: 1,413

Yes top tiers are so good. Lets go rufus and sagats!!! gogogogo

Because everyone else in the arc are sooo skilled. Step your game up and stop bitching with stupid sarcasm.

Props to kevin/andre/kreymore to sticking with your shit but no props to ppl who lose and then bitch because of the character tier. Its like that in every game but its never impossible to win your bad match up.
    IFCYIPES-Can you block me?
    The Kells-Can you catch me?
    JWONG-Can you beat me?

Visit my new site
    http://jwonggg.com/
    ·
  • adnanadnan I turtle+U jump=bHk Joined: Posts: 334
    this tourney was really funny :)
    GJ joe
    Guy: Do you want to do a 68?
    Girl: What's that?
    Guy: You go down, and I'll owe you one.
    ·
    Pick a better Character :rofl:
    ·
  • MariodoodMariodood You Cant Escape..O_o Joined: Posts: 1,454
    Can anyone explain what happened at this tourney? Why did LI Joe sweep Art in the last set? Why did Sanford lose?
    ·
  • the professionalthe professional Joined: Posts: 120

Because everyone else in the arc are sooo skilled. Step your game up and stop bitching with stupid sarcasm.

Props to kevin/andre/kreymore to sticking with your shit but no props to ppl who lose and then bitch because of the character tier. Its like that in every game but its never impossible to win your bad match up.

Justin getting angry?Ughhhhhhhh.hold that shit.sagat doesnt win tournaments the player does which is exactly why you only see joe and ari top three when theres like 1 million sagats out there and Justin,i've finally come to the conclusion that Rufus is top 5 in the game......to scrubs and people that find an excuse as to why they lose other then the fact that they clearly got out played.lol
    ........And as the heavens opened up a voice echoed out and said "I crown you,Noel Brown,the king of all that hates and the king of all that is hated!" and that is how i got my start....
    ·
  • fLoEfLoE Floke Joined: Posts: 743
    good shit joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3<3<3
    ·
    Can anyone explain what happened at this tourney? Why did LI Joe sweep Art in the last set? Why did Sanford lose?

Joe told me Art beat him 3-2 and caused a reset, after that Joe won 3 straight. unless thats what you meant by sweep.
    Manny Camacho
    facebook.com/gammexpo
    www.gpxgaming.net
    ·
  • sanford kellysanford kelly Evo2k9 Champ Joined: Posts: 1,069

I lost i can make excuses but thats pointless considering its not going to change the FACT!!! that I lost. It happens gj Joe/Art(My Ec/Emp teammates) and i hope to see you guys soon:karate:
    The Man himself
    Black President in the White House
    http://karaface.smugmug.com/gallery/8999455_ueJmF#598500939_WT9xU
    ·
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sagat is the worst top tier ever. He has to work for his wins. Well outsode of dp fadc. :lol:

I think rufus is the best character in the game. Cuz once he pops the fun don't stop.
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
    ·

I have a nice big purple bottle of salt for you to shake grimace. Give that man some love, you did beat him at pushups @ NEC lol.
    Manny Camacho
    facebook.com/gammexpo
    www.gpxgaming.net
    ·
  • Twisted)JagoTwisted)Jago 1 Frame Losses Joined: Posts: 208

i was making a joke, but judging by your response means that you have something you were, i dont know holding in? you have my number this did not have to be posted on SRK. we spoke at NEC and i agreed and said you and marn are the only one wins winning with rufus which i did not disagree with.

we are apart of the same organization, you then publicly decided to take it upon yourself to basically put me on blasts, you assumed based on what you know about me that the statement i made had any malice intent towards anybody or you or rufus or sagat. you specifically singled me out in this posts, but please let me remind you i am clearly in this video but i said nothing and walked away from the conversation. ( )

I want to make this very clear to everyone right now if one person from the "ARC"
    has an opinion about something that anybody disagrees or agrees with please do not assume that those are my beliefs, as it is everyone has this assumption that everyone in the ark has a problem with rufus, well i dont because the only rufus i been losing to is yours.
    I dont care about winning or losing to sagats, rose, viper because i explained already that i win when it counts. My ego has been removed from this situation and i shall see this community from the industry side.
    ·
    i was making a joke, but judging by your response means that you have something you were, i dont know holding in? you have my number this did not have to be posted on SRK. we spoke at NEC and i agreed and said you and marn are the only one wins winning with rufus which i did not disagree with.

we are apart of the same organization, you then publicly decided to take it upon yourself to basically put me on blasts, you assumed based on what you know about me that the statement i made had any malice intent towards anybody or you or rufus or sagat. you specifically singled me out in this posts, but please let me remind you i am clearly in this video but i said nothing and walked away from the conversation. ( )

I want to make this very clear to everyone right now if one person from the "ARC"
    has an opinion about something that anybody disagrees or agrees with please do not assume that those are my beliefs, as it is everyone has this assumption that everyone in the ark has a problem with rufus, well i dont because the only rufus i been losing to is yours.
    I dont care about winning or losing to sagats, rose, viper because i explained already that i win when it counts. My ego has been removed from this situation and i shall see this community from the industry side.

I did not single you out. This was def towards a good amount of ppl who just complains about tiers in this game for no reason. I gave you props for sticking to your shit but as you know other ppl just complain and talk about "come see me in a set" or "your only good with this character" are full of shit. Who cares about sets and how many characters your good in the game with? If my character is making me money, I don't care. But its sad to see my own "teammate" saying I'm not that good in a "youtube video" when they are biting off my image to get popular.

Lots of people talk shit about you Andre, and I always got your back saying nah Andre is good and blah blah blah, but don't ruin the credit im backing you up with by complaining and giving such sarcasm to the forums. I can't help other people in the arc because some of them are too hypocritical, but I know your smart enough to avoid it, Your just too expose in that poisonous environment.
    JWONG-Can you beat me?

Visit my new site
    ·
    I did not single you out. This was def towards a good amount of ppl who just complains about tiers in this game for no reason. I gave you props for sticking to your shit but as you know other ppl just complain and talk about "come see me in a set" or "your only good with this character" are full of shit. Who cares about sets and how many characters your good in the game with? If my character is making me money, I don't care. But its sad to see my own "teammate" saying I'm not that good in a "youtube video" when they are biting off my image to get popular.

Lots of people talk shit about you Andre, and I always got your back saying nah Andre is good and blah blah blah, but don't ruin the credit im backing you up with by complaining and giving such sarcasm to the forums. I can't help other people in the arc because some of them are too hypocritical, but I know your smart enough to avoid it, Your just too expose in that poisonous environment.

So ugh no last minute chill with the people you grew up with? wheres the love Justin? EVERYONE was going to show up to chill with you before you leave to cali but you cancelled..its all good tho:bluu:. My opinion about your gaming skills does not mean i dislike you in real life i wanna chill with you before you leave man this shit is Honestly sad that ur leaving. ALOT of people(myself included) are going to miss you OVERALL regardless if we disagree with the way you are in games.

I hope the best for you over there in Cali even tho i cant stand watching win EVERY tourney over here...maybe people will start entering tourneys now and have hope now that ur not a factor anymore.
    The Man himself
    ·
  • hold dathold dat I Strike Joined: Posts: 1,362
    because the only rufus i been losing to is yours.

for now...

im in that dojo son!!!! :wink:
    The Killers Revival...coming soon
    ·
  • EvilRyu1481EvilRyu1481 The Remedy Joined: Posts: 627
    I have a nice big purple bottle of salt for you to shake grimace. Give that man some love, you did beat him at pushups @ NEC lol.

:rofl: I approve mi hermano!

Even tho we didn't talk much Justin, you will be missed. I wish you the best of luck in Cali and I hope that you pick up Chun-Li again for Super :sweat: (I know you are going to pick Juri :arazz:).
    "The common cure for everyone"
    Street Fighter 4 - Chun-Li
    BlazBlue - Noel
    Tekken 6 - Asuka Kazama
    ·
  • VerifyVerify Hatred Joined: Posts: 237
    im kinda late but good shit to everybody, really tough tournie i had to get through yipes and jeron in day 1 pools just to get to day 2. Shout out to hak, I'm learning stick now so I'm a need a mod soon =x
    Hatrify
    ·
    So ugh no last minute chill with the people you grew up with? wheres the love Justin? EVERYONE was going to show up to chill with you before you leave to cali but you cancelled..its all good tho:bluu:. My opinion about your gaming skills does not mean i dislike you in real life i wanna chill with you before you leave man this shit is Honestly sad that ur leaving. ALOT of people(myself included) are going to miss you OVERALL regardless if we disagree with the way you are in games.

I hope the best for you over there in Cali even tho i cant stand watching win EVERY tourney over here...maybe people will start entering tourneys now and have hope now that ur not a factor anymore.

I personally dont feel like having a dinner with someone that makes utube video saying "im not that good with a character, especially when we are suppose to be on the same team." You apologize to me after making the 1st east coast roast video and then now you basically made a 2nd one, not towards the ec players but towards your own EMP members.
    JWONG-Can you beat me?

Visit my new site
    ·
  • agcalonicoagcalonico Still Churnin' Butter Joined: Posts: 467
    coming from the high end of competitive gaming.. its dumb to call someone out for using a character in the game. Back in the day when warcraft 3 was the game, Fuck yea I'd play cheesy and do what i had to do. Money baby, thats what its all about. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just being salty or has no idea what they are talking about. Real talk.
    "Says the honda player because watching a half naked fat guy with face paint who isn't even supporting a hockey team spam a move that lets us simultaneously notice how uneven his butt cheeks are and what color his thong is is sooo much more appealing"
    SSFIVAE: Dudley, Zangief, Guile
    ·
  • kickokicko Joined: Posts: 19
    ( )

was this vid made before or after the WCG tourney?
    when you turtle correctly time doesn't exist.
    ·
  • StadicStadic Joined: Posts: 232
    During...
    ·
    I personally dont feel like having a dinner with someone that makes utube video saying "im not that good with a character, especially when we are suppose to be on the same team." You apologize to me after making the 1st east coast roast video and then now you basically made a 2nd one, not towards the ec players but towards your own EMP members.

Ok so i wont tell the truth anymore have fun in cali
    The Man himself
    ·
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    ^^^ Look Sanford, you dont know me and I dont know you... but shut up. Complaining about tiers? What a jackass move. If you can't beat Justin's Rufus then he is better than you end of story. Justin doesnt have to play anybody else. SHUT UP! Level up fool. Nobody in Japan complains about tiers. Neither should scrubby ass America.

And this is coming from one of your little fanboys who used to love you. But now, fuck you hypocrite. Playing Sagat... shit. Cant upgrade to Mago status and beat Justin? Then quit the game. Other than that play , whether you lose or win, just like the other millions of us who play this game and lose in tourneys.
    ·
    ^^^ Look Sanford, you dont know me and I dont know you... but shut up. Complaining about tiers? What a jackass move. If you can't beat Justin's Rufus then he is better than you end of story. Justin doesnt have to play anybody else. SHUT UP! Level up fool. Nobody in Japan complains about tiers. Neither should scrubby ass America.

And this is coming from one of your little fanboys who used to love you. But now, fuck you hypocrite. Playing Sagat... shit. Cant upgrade to Mago status and beat Justin? Then quit the game. Other than that play , whether you lose or win, just like the other millions of us who play this game and lose in tourneys.

Oh if you only knew :shake:
    The Man himself
    ·
    Oh if you only knew :shake:

either that means you think i am wrong....

or that means there is something afoot here that has nothing to do with games.

but if this does have to do with games then tell me what i should know.
    ·
  • SF3LPSF3LP Nica K.O Joined: Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Good luck in cali justin

Good shit to the placers
    I'm Beginning what others are afraid to do...I'm going to show that i can finish what i started "Give respect and honor to them and it will be returned to you!!.....respect and honor!"
    http://www.youtube.com/Sf3lp
    My 3s tutorials: http://versuscolors.com/3stuts.html 
    My 3s stream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/3rdascensionleague
    My personal stream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/nica_ko
    Community: https://www.facebook.com/Thisis3rdStrike

Like, Follow, Subscribe!
    ·
    Good luck in cali justin

Good shit to the placers

thank you nica. At least your nice
    JWONG-Can you beat me?

Visit my new site
    ·
  • MAGUS1234MAGUS1234 drunk at keystone II Joined: Posts: 3,898
    Good luck in cali justin

Good shit to the placers

I like this guy!
    I came to Keystone II and all I got was DP'd.
    ·
  • AlvienAlvien OMGWTF!! Donuts! Joined: Posts: 554
    I don't mean to butt in here but... Didn't Justin win a few tournaments with Fei Long? Didn't those tournaments consist of some of the players claiming that Justin has to rely on Rufus to win?

Ok so i wont tell the truth anymore have fun in cali
    I don't mean to speak for Justin but that video is pretty rude. The truth does hurt, but it hurts even more when you broadcast it.
    Savannah Bi-Weekly Brawls - On hiatus until further notice ;(
    ·
  • DpendletonDpendleton Sneaky hands. Joined: Posts: 1,484
    Wow a house divided will not stand that's all can I say.
    "You did well it was an honor"- E. Honda. Come on CAPCOM fix that netcode son!!
    ·
  • KreymoreKreymore Forward Joined: Posts: 260
    Become a pot monster... as if most of you aren't already.

"

dramadramadramadramadrama
    Our work is never done.
    ·
    You seem to be a pot monster too, when all the big boys come to play.

Most people are pot monsters because only top 3 can make money. So if 50 people enter then 47 are pot monsters. And if the top players show, you are a pot monster.
    ·
  • Da_WallDa_Wall The Peoples Champ Joined: Posts: 830
    SHout out to Joe(makes my loss feel better) and art good shit esp with DHALSIM who I think is very hard to win with(in this game u cheap fuck).
    Ive forgotten more shit than you know in SF.
    H8 MA REP
    ·
  • Kid D. ZasterKid D. Zaster It's Amore, BABY. Joined: Posts: 404
    How can you be a pot monster at a free tournament?
    "From start to finish, I'm always at a climax."
    ·
    Damn This Thread is Real!
    ·
  • Dr.ChaosDr.Chaos TokyoTea Boss Joined: Posts: 1,081
    How can you be a pot monster at a free tournament?

:rofl:

Also Good Luck in Cali Justin. :karate:
    -America's Cowboy
    -MvC = Greatest Game Ever

-Av by Streak
    ·